Старый 28.04.2010, 12:02 Язык оригинала: Русский       #101
Местный

Поблагодарили 139 раз(а) в 53 сообщениях

Цитата:
Сообщение от Chernomashentsev Vladimir Посмотреть сообщение
In these photographers is the highest chic way to izmeneneniya a photo to this was not noticeable.
www.izotoff.ru
I do not agree with you ...." real "photographer does not change ... and all these photographers - no ...

Galyona вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 28.04.2010, 12:09 Язык оригинала: Русский       #102
Banned

Поблагодарили 1,380 раз(а) в 500 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 12

Цитата:
Сообщение от Posav Посмотреть сообщение
And I think that the author's signature on the photo just makes the photo author's work. Although it is still early photographer negatives could sell, give away, along with a photograph. And if everything in digital format and copy number can be without sacrificing quality, then buy the original seems like buying a wind.
I agree with you. Photo may have been exclusive in the 20 century, when you could buy with the rights of the original negatives. And then, the negatives can be copied.

In an age of digital photography problem kopirovniya removed. Exclusives no more, unless zaschaschat right buyer in court. Photos are now buying only glossy magazines, which can stand up for their rights. A private investor, especially in Russia, it is impossible to hope for honesty of the author or seller. I think buying the author's photo, is to treat it as a poster. And evaluate as the original poster: the format, the quality of the frame. We can not assume that the author of contemporary photography in a position to ask for their rights more money than the cost of copying copyrighted works of art? For example, Van Gogh and Kandinsky, Vermeer and Dali.

Added after 7 minutes
Цитата:
Сообщение от Galyona Посмотреть сообщение
I do not agree with you ...." real "photographer does not change ... and all these photographers - no ...
Talking about everything and anything.
I Cadets, that on this topic, many confuse the various activities, which can be used camera:

1) Photo
2) Computer Design
3) The performance

Even in pictures you can see a clear separation in directions which make different cameras and different lenses:

1) the shooting
2) Portrait
3) Macro
4) Nu
5) Landscape

Categorized can continue.

And you say: "real photographer". First, with terms to be defined.

Those who wish to talk about professional photography is better to go to the profile forums like forum.foto.ru

Последний раз редактировалось Черномашенцев Владимир; 28.04.2010 в 12:20. Причина: Добавлено сообщение
Черномашенцев Владимир вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 28.04.2010, 17:15 Язык оригинала: Русский       #103
Пользователь

Поблагодарили 348 раз(а) в 81 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 1
Отправить сообщение для KaterinaMN с помощью ICQ Отправить сообщение для KaterinaMN с помощью Skype™

Цитата:
In these photographers is the highest chic way to izmeneneniya a photo to this was not noticeable. Changes must be lucid: removed all unnecessary (like the wires and poles), add the desired item, which can strengthen the artistic idea.
www.izotoff.ru
very controversial. over.
these photographers rarely make shots from which to enhance the artistic idea, then would have to remove the poles.
this photographer was posted in the frame can not interfere.
-------------------------------------------------- -----------------------
IMHO.
Added after 6 minutes
Цитата:
In an age of digital photography problem kopirovniya removed. Exclusives no more, unless zaschaschat right buyer in court.
well, do not tell me, film and print the author - no one has yet been annulled. nobody canceled Ambrotype. Bromoil Process.
and most of these photographers shoot on different media. depending on the tasks.
if you are interested to talk about photography, you can not just go to fotorushnye forums - in the network is readily available people for whom one can speak about photography.
but what you are talking about photography, design and performance - it's all true. and often interfere with all in one pot behalf of modern art.
but close - I would of threw division. and the landscape can close off. and nude. and portrait. macro - is just a way to shooting.

Последний раз редактировалось KaterinaMN; 28.04.2010 в 17:25. Причина: Добавлено сообщение
KaterinaMN вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 4 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо KaterinaMN за это полезное сообщение:
BAGIRA (28.04.2010), luka77 (28.04.2010), Кирилл Сызранский (28.04.2010), Тютчев (28.04.2010)
Старый 28.04.2010, 17:37 Язык оригинала: Русский       #104
Пользователь

Отправить сообщение для KaterinaMN с помощью ICQ Отправить сообщение для KaterinaMN с помощью Skype™

Chernomashentsev Vladimir, did not realize who it is you are responsible.

if I - what's the contradiction?
and if dogovariavtsya of terms - that among photographers all arranged already like.
but that komp.dizayn and photography - are two different things - is also understandable.
Yes, and photoshop - just a tool. or relevant - or not.

Эти 3 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо KaterinaMN за это полезное сообщение:
BAGIRA (28.04.2010), luka77 (28.04.2010), Кирилл Сызранский (28.04.2010)
Старый 28.04.2010, 17:44 Язык оригинала: Русский       #105
Гуру

Поблагодарили 55,129 раз(а) в 24,138 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 133
Отправить сообщение для Кирилл Сызранский с помощью Skype™

Цитата:
Сообщение от KaterinaMN Посмотреть сообщение
among photographers all arranged already like.
And long.
Here questions can arise only really quite a new man in the topic.

Added after 3 minutes
Цитата:
this photographer was posted in the frame can not interfere.
Since post-that's just a thing.
For the Smolensk road - poles, posts, poles. (c)

Последний раз редактировалось Кирилл Сызранский; 28.04.2010 в 17:48. Причина: Добавлено сообщение
Кирилл Сызранский вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Кирилл Сызранский за это полезное сообщение:
BAGIRA (28.04.2010)
Старый 28.04.2010, 17:50 Язык оригинала: Русский       #106
Пользователь

Цитата:
Сообщение от Cyril Syzranskiy Посмотреть сообщение
And long.
Here questions can arise only really quite a new man in the topic.
and I'm about the same

Цитата:
Сообщение от Cyril Syzranskiy Посмотреть сообщение
Since post-that's just a thing.
course. where do without pillars something <!--~ a ~-->)
but in general - if interested - I can make selections about various good photos of our present.

Эти 2 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо KaterinaMN за это полезное сообщение:
BAGIRA (28.04.2010), luka77 (28.04.2010)
Старый 28.04.2010, 18:05 Язык оригинала: Русский       #107
Гуру

Поблагодарили 55,129 раз(а) в 24,138 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 133
Отправить сообщение для Кирилл Сызранский с помощью Skype™

Цитата:
but in general - if interested - I can do about the different sets of good photos of our present.
Of course, interesting and very.
Do, please.

Кирилл Сызранский вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 28.04.2010, 18:21 Язык оригинала: Русский       #108
Пользователь

Cyril Syzranskiy, then gradually begin to spread. just not very fast - it is thought the texts themselves photographers to show pre "not only images - but maybe more.

BAGIRA (28.04.2010), luka77 (28.04.2010), Кирилл Сызранский (28.04.2010), Тютчев (28.04.2010)
Старый 28.04.2010, 18:34 Язык оригинала: Русский       #109
Banned

Поблагодарили 1,380 раз(а) в 500 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 12

Цитата:
but close - I would of threw division. and the landscape can close off. and nude. and portrait. macro - this is just a way to shoot.
Oops! Is it possible to remove the landscape specialized macro lens, with a very small area focusing? At that time, as a landscape lens confined entirely to other problems. Or use a landscape lens (focal length of approximately 20-40 mm) for a portrait instead of a whole fotoportretistam "fixation" * with a focal length of 50 mm (evivalente 35 mm.)?

Macro - a survey of any bugs, spiders, strekozok, screw-shpuntikov, leaflets, gears ... And for that, using the respective lenses.

You seriously wrote that at first I took you for the pros. But this text does not write the pros because he understands at least the technical difference.
It's like how to make classic engraving, using a soft brush scratching the plate or, conversely, a tool of the sculptor .**

I am not a professional photographer, but even to me the difference is clear.

* Fixed - lens with a fixed focal length.

** A simple example I explained artists.

Черномашенцев Владимир вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 28.04.2010, 18:49 Язык оригинала: Русский       #110
Пользователь

Chernomashentsev Vladimir,
I will not argue with you - do not unnecessarily get involved in the technical side of the issue <!--~ a ~-->))
Yes, of course macro imprisoned under. but this does not prevent its use. would desire.
please tell us the plot, which will provide a picture of the cog-shpuntikov filmed close-up? maybe Still Life?
that will consist of a female nipple shot macro? maybe nu?
and piktorealizm where you assign the? and those who are negative even further processed manually and get the original film?
---
by pofodu pros - God forbid. Well of course. <!--~ A ~-->))
photograph seven years, is currently shooting pinhole 6 * 6 4 * 5, Yashica 124, Pentax 67, for figures using Canon, typing and not manually, do cyanotypes, and began to try Ambrotype. am in the Union of Photographers, participated in 20-30 shows, do not exactly remember the first journal publication and a victory in the contest was just a picture was shot tsifromylnitsey when they first appeared.

and about the pros - pros, those who earn money photography. now we have not all artists who use as a means of camera, earning a photograph. and not all who earn a photograph - the artists.

----
I have all this to the fact that it is important not what to shoot, and who takes. camera does not do snimaka independently. need someone to press the button. and how he clicks on it.
and let us all Well izoobrazheniya separate genre from the technical means by which it is received.

You know, at the Biennale in RM was podtemka "Sports", so here - the title for this podtemki was a photograph of my friend Roma Ekimov, taken them to the theater "Tree" and the sport no relation; staging gymnasts Genes Golovin on the background cloth and on the stool - also happily placed in the sport. They're gymnasts. ) so that it would be better without sports

Последний раз редактировалось KaterinaMN; 28.04.2010 в 18:57.
Ответ

Опции темы
Опции просмотра