Просмотров: 171
Размер:	58.1 Кб
ID:	970762  

Vladimir_Amin вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 09.10.2010, 20:02 Язык оригинала: Русский       #2
Гуру

Поблагодарили 29,853 раз(а) в 6,714 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 10

Subscribe to the base of our site will know it yourself.

Цитата:
Name
St George Chevalier
Creation Year 1920
Category Paintings
Technology Board; oil
Size 27x22 cm
Provenance -
Note -
Auction Sale
Name George Knight
Date 03/27/2010
Auction House Corners, Kiev (UA)
Lot 33
Estimate 3000 - 4000 USD (2237 - 2983 EUR, 2013 - 2685 GBP)
Outcome 2000 USD (1492 EUR, 1342 GBP)

Konstantin вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 4 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Konstantin за это полезное сообщение:
Doctornemo (09.10.2010), I-V (09.10.2010), sergejnowo (09.10.2010), Vladimir_Amin (10.10.2010)
Старый 10.10.2010, 10:44 Язык оригинала: Русский       #3
Пользователь

Поблагодарили 1 раз в 1 сообщении
По умолчанию Bakulin

Thanks a lot, Konstantin!

Found sold at auction now Bakulina - putting it to compare. Unlike mine, can not see the signature and looks more fresh. Maybe there were other conditions of storage ... The painting seen a George Cross, but no medal.
Paints a somewhat different color on the details of clothing (more vibrant).
Миниатюры
Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: 2169.jpg
Просмотров: 137
Размер:	50.9 Кб
ID:	971882  

Последний раз редактировалось Vladimir_Amin; 10.10.2010 в 14:15.
Старый 14.10.2010, 19:05 Язык оригинала: Русский       #4
Пользователь

Цитата:
Сообщение от Konstantin Посмотреть сообщение
Subscribe to the base of our site will know it yourself.
Received a response from the Corners to his letter. What's Corners is not interested in exhibiting the same painting at auction - is understandable, but it is unclear other: it is written that there is expertise authentication pattern, but I have not found a description of any document, no word on whether that such examination was conducted.
I am in no way is not my question about the authenticity of the sold paintings - I have no grounds, but generally the existence of such a document written in the description of a picture or scan a document is placed.
Maybe I did not find it? Or written about this document somewhere else?

Hello!
At 13 auction was put up for sale Bakulina work, it was without
signature, but no doubt of his authorship, which was confirmed
chemical engineering and artistic expertise.
to yet at the moment we are not interested offers for sale
similar work.
But other proposals will be happy
Sincerely auction house "Corners"

Find more information about Russian artists and including Bakulin in Prague:

Portraitist and illustrator, art director of the School of the Russian Academy of Sciences AN Bakulin.

The final third section of the second chapter is devoted to the Russian artistic exile in Czechoslovakia. In the 1920 - 1930 the country's capital Prague has become the third largest (after Paris and Berlin), the cultural center of Russian emigration in Europe. The number of Russian immigrants in the period between the two world wars, according to various sources, reached in Czechoslovakia, 30-40 thousand people. One of the main reasons for the appeal of this country and especially in Prague was that since the beginning of 1920 on the initiative of first president, TG Masaryk, all the cultural institutions of Russian immigrants received an address and a fairly large financial support (the so-called Russian action). Because of this it is in Prague, the Russian immigrants first began the collection and systematization of relics, documents and works of art not only Czechoslovakia, but the entire Russian emigration in Europe. For this were created by Russian publishers and scientific institutions that have made a significant contribution to national science and culture. Such, for example, the famous center of the Russian vizantinistiki Seminarium Kondakovium in Prague and Publishing Our speech which published, among many valuable works of a book of essays S. Makovsky Silhouettes of Russian artists. The main achievement of Russian emigrants in Prague was the establishment of Overseas Historical Archive and Cultural History Museum (founded in 1933, opened in 1935 at the Russian Free University in Zbraslav near Prague). The first director of the museum began V. Bulgakov - a former secretary of Tolstoy's literary, exiled from the Soviet Union in 1923
This section is characterized by diverse artistic life of the Russian emigration in Prague in 1920 - 1930. It's about the art gallery, founded in the early 20's writer I. Karasek, where he regularly held exhibitions of artists, immigrants from Russia. In 1929 in Prague was established by the Union of Russian Artists in Czechoslovakia. Among its founders were: architect Willy Brandt (author of the draft of the temple of the Assumption on Olshanski cemetery in Prague, painted on sketches by I. Bilibin in 1941), sculptor Alexander Golovin and E. Brzhezinsky, painters P. Deev, EV Kalabin, AN Fitting-Yagudkova, chairman of the Union were consistently architect and sculptor N. Akatiev and stage designer, portrait artist and illustrator, art director of the School of the Russian Academy of Sciences AN Bakulin. In addition, the largest and most representative association of Russian artists in Czechoslovakia, there were others of their organization - such as the Russian craftsmen, Russian fireplace, as well as the Ukrainian studio of Plastic Arts, where he taught and artists from Russia. As in Yugoslavia, the Russian artists in Czechoslovakia did not feel isolated from local colleagues and willingly participated in the international artistic associations (eg, the Scythians 1931-1932 period), as well as in several Czechoslovak Association (Art Talk, Manes, Hollar and others in Prague, the Association of Moravian artists in Brno and others).
Particular attention is paid to three major exhibitions in Prague, in organizations which participated critics and artists from Russia. The exhibition 1924 Art and Life of Subcarpathian Rus expert acted S. Makovsky, a exhibition of Russian society is the era of Pushkin (1932) and Images of Russian Writers (1933) was the initiator and originator N. Zaretsky. In the notes to this section of the thesis details the creative and organizational activities of S. Makovsky, and H. Zaretsky - not only in Prague but also in Paris, where both worked later. In the text are not ignored, and a retrospective exhibition of Russian art in Prague, prepared by the Slavic Institute, and private collectors in the spring of 1935.

Последний раз редактировалось Vladimir_Amin; 14.10.2010 в 19:35.
Старый 16.10.2010, 15:20 Язык оригинала: Русский       #5
Пользователь

Цитата:
Сообщение от Vladimir Amin Посмотреть сообщение
Thank you, Konstantin!

Found sold at auction now Bakulina - putting it to compare. Unlike mine, can not see the signature and looks more fresh. Maybe there were other conditions of storage ... The painting seen a George Cross, but no medal.
Paints a somewhat different color on the details of clothing (more vibrant).

There is a professional opinion that the Corners sold a copy of my paintings and that a copy is made unprofessional.
I would like to see the examination, if any ...

Compare yourself ....
Миниатюры
Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: Bakulin.jpg
Просмотров: 115
Размер:	160.8 Кб
ID:	984082   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: 2169.jpg
Просмотров: 128
Размер:	50.9 Кб
ID:	984092  

Последний раз редактировалось Vladimir_Amin; 16.10.2010 в 15:26.
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Vladimir_Amin за это полезное сообщение:
яков (16.10.2010)
Старый 16.10.2010, 15:36 Язык оригинала: Русский       #6
Гуру

Поблагодарили 5,249 раз(а) в 1,399 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 6

Цитата:
Сообщение от "Vladimir Amin Посмотреть сообщение
I would like to see the examination, if there is one ...
And why should you?
This case is a buyer and prodavatsa why you see it?

SAH вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо SAH за это полезное сообщение:
Yurko (16.10.2010)
Старый 16.10.2010, 17:20 Язык оригинала: Русский       #7
Пользователь

Цитата:
Сообщение от SAH Посмотреть сообщение
Why do you need?
This case is a buyer and prodavatsa why you see it?

Because I have the original painting and selling the copy as the original, they are, to some extent, violated my rights.
Is not it so?

Старый 16.10.2010, 19:39 Язык оригинала: Русский       #8
Гуру

Поблагодарили 5,249 раз(а) в 1,399 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 6

Цитата:
Сообщение от Vladimir Amin; 1332961"
and by selling the copy as the original
Do you have proof of that was sold was a copy, not an option? You have no grounds to assert that they have a copy, and they for their part are not required to report to you or to provide any documents, etc. As well, they can copy your picture name. I do not know to whom the right is needed to make a copy of this portrait, which was a necessity

SAH вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 16.10.2010, 21:19 Язык оригинала: Русский       #9
Пользователь

Цитата:
Сообщение от SAH Посмотреть сообщение
Do you have proof of that was sold was a copy, not an option? You have no grounds to assert that they have a copy, and they for their part are not required to report to you or to provide any documents, etc. As well, they can copy your picture name. I do not know to whom the right is needed to make a copy of this portrait, which was a necessity
This is a pointless conversation, but why bother making a copy, even if not very expensive paintings? I do not know ...
I have no evidence other than the opinions of the competent person, and why they gave me - I'm not the same seller ...
I wrote that there examination confirming the originality of the painting, but the first time I meet with the fact of silence about the existence of expertise in the pre-auction description - the very existence of expertise raises the price of the painting.
It does not bother you? Kept his sly examination for personal use, delirium ...
Can they call my painting copy, hardly. Firstly, they do not already done so, and secondly, it is enough to compare the two pictures - it does not need to be cool an expert - I pointed out the obvious differences in the technique of the painting - note at least the brush written. Artists painted pictures of options, but the technique of it does not change.
And call Portrait picture - ugly.

Последний раз редактировалось Vladimir_Amin; 16.10.2010 в 21:32.
Старый 16.10.2010, 21:38 Язык оригинала: Русский       #10
Гуру

Поблагодарили 6,167 раз(а) в 1,669 сообщениях

Цитата:
Сообщение от "Vladimir Amin Посмотреть сообщение
And call Portrait picture - ugly.

Size 26 x 20 is certainly not the canvas.

dedulya37 вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Ответ

Опции темы
Опции просмотра