Старый 14.08.2012, 19:43 Язык оригинала: Русский       #1
Гуру

Поблагодарили 16,455 раз(а) в 4,506 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 273
По умолчанию 8 years in a maximum security prison - a term of August 10 was an artist village ...

Justice is done, corruption in Russia is defeated ........ http://dolboeb.livejournal.com/

8 years in a maximum security prison - a term of August 10 was a village teacher and artist, Ilya Farber ..
----------------------------------------
Вложение 1697521

Ilya Farber before sentencing ... (photo rus-sidyashaya.org)
                    is striking brutality verdict: no killing, no one else attempted, without blankets or whose crimes - the man accused of "bribery" of 300 thousand rubles and "abuse of power", and falsely accused. Even the prosecutor admitted: Ilya Farber is suffering the consequences of compression fractures of two vertebrae and has two teenage children. However, this did not prevent the prosecutor request nine years in prison, "strogacha." The judge took pity on the year - 8 years.

The "new" is not just writing about this case. («Son of the Father», see number 68 on June 22, 2012, « Do not pay attention to the words you are the defendant », № 73 dated July 4, 2012). In short: the artist Ilya Farber moved from Moscow to Tver Region - to teach children in the village and made the most Moshenka that neither is a cultural revolution. He taught fine arts and literature, in the winter taught the children to build snow-slides, organizing discos. Local administration liked his activity so that he was asked to become director of the Culture House, which lasted unsuccessful repair: a subcontractor has delayed the contract. Farber agreed, but, having familiarized with estimates of repair, realized that they were swollen, and very poor quality work performed.

Читать дальше... 
The budget allocated for the repair Administration 2.5 million rubles, which were supposed to go to the contractor - the organization "Gorstroy-1", it is headed by someone Gorokhov. But Farber had to do some work yourself, hire people for their money to buy building materials, to go into debt, and even a few times to lend to the contractor. Gorokhov promised refund the costs. When the work was almost finished, Gorokhov Farber called into the office - say, a duty, and asked to sign an acceptance of work, paid the debt - 132,600 rubles, and at the output of Ilya detained by FSB Tver. It turned out Gorokhov wrote a letter of extortion.
      The prosecution's case: Farber received from the subcontractor to 300 thousand rubles for the opportunity to continue the work, and then - about 132 thousand rubles for the signing of the act. But, according to the prosecution, did not work was carried out in full and sign the act, Farber has caused damage to the budget in the amount of 941,000 rubles.
      Farber was arrested in September 2011. To the Editor came to his eldest son - 18-year-old Peter, with all the documents, which include: swollen, and before the arrival of Farber's estimates, and examination of the assigned consequence (of which this is a consequence then decided to forget), under which the subcontractor Gorokhov, "not missed "Club for at least 1 million.
      Peter himself has suffered from this case: it lured to his employees Tver FSB, took the passport and perpetrate examination, requiring him to testify against his own father. Peter refused - he was searched, seized a laptop and iPhone, and became, according to the boy, he threatened: will drive in the bullpen, where the stay "for identification", but "you can stay there permanently." Then - the beat, and put handcuffs and continued to demand the testimony by threatening to torture. Peter survived - just silent (or rather, how can it be "just" in this situation?).
      June 19, 2012 in Tver, began the process of a jury. It took less than a week and was "peculiar": communication prosecutors and the judge with a jury found the norm of conduct (the witnesses - the journalists and the public). Judge Vladimir Andreev did not even removed the jury deliberation room to the verdict, and asked Hall to go over there. And in the hall for some reason other than 12 jurors were also four spare. All together, it seems, took out the verdict.
      The defendant, Ilya Farber was not admitted to any compilation issues for college or to the disclosure of the questionnaire and the summing-up ... And then the defendant was not allowed at all - on the announcement of the verdict.
      Now for the verdict. Since udya advised the jury in his summing-up did not pay attention to the testimony of the defendant. Outcome: 8 out of 12 (or is it 16?) The jury found Farber's "guilty" and "not worthy of mercy».
      In mid-July, the judge had called the Andreev term to which he condemns Farber. But there were a lot of journalists and the public - the judge opened the meeting, but after a minute he slammed on the grounds that the defendant's lawyer (Elias was a defender of purpose - the old woman, God dandelion, which listened to the prosecutor's office with trepidation) suddenly had a "hypertensive crisis" and without counsel, they say, no way. (From the lawyer's normal Farber previously refused, hoping to meet all himself). However, in August, journalists and the public it is even more. And the judge (you can, I will use non-parliamentary value judgment?) Simple - pissed - he, without any binding decisions in such cases, just all - and the journalists and the public - kicked out of the hall. We did not hear any last words of Ilya Farber, nor the judge read the verdict. We drove a convoy - as best I could - do not hesitate in expressions.
      Before us, the members of the media and spectators, kicked out, we had only to listen to the current director of "victim" culture houses citizen Fokine. Winking with the prosecutor, she told that after Farber's Club "has suffered significant damage," and now, complained Fokine, they even "have nothing to do repair the roof and the ceiling." "For these purposes need a million rubles!" - She sighed. And that million, according to her, assumed the Farber. The role of the contractor to Gorokhova Ms. Fokine's never touched ...
      Prosecutor Pavel Vereshchagin, which we also were able to hear, said: "The acts committed by Farber, represent a special danger," "corruption focus of this business," and "Farber thus questioned and undermined the authority of government." "To collect, - said the character, with Faber - 4 million." From this figure, if the "damage", according to the case materials - 941 thousand rubles?
      Probably, this amount was formed because of special abilities prosecutor, who said on the recordings he personally heard the crunch of money transferred - "This is the crunch of paper money, I counted 30 crunches in 5000," - he said to the jury ...
      But back to the sentence. Farber's lawyer intended - the same God Dandelion - all of these for some new fines silent as a fish in water, but asked the court still does not appoint a person suffering from back pain, the punishment of imprisonment and the fact that he was sincere intentions came to the village, but still, they say, he messed up the ill-fated house of culture ...
      And then the judge deigned to admit into the hall of the Elijah, the procedure that he uttered his last word.
       - I would say the main thing that I want to tell me ... In my eyes the whole audience is present here is a witness of the crime ... - tried to say the last word of the defendant, but the judge interrupted.
      - I interrupted you, Farber!
      Someone in the audience quietly indignant: "Man has the right to the last word."
      - Now Everyone left the hall, - hissed Judge Andreev, a court clerk said that the verdict will not be admitted to one. "Pash, come!" - She called the prosecutor and closed the door behind him.
      A few minutes later we learned: Ilya Farber not only sentenced to 8 years in maximum security, but also to a fine of 3.2 million rubles ...

P.S. The family of the convicted person whose financial condition is poor, unable to find counsel properly - not on purpose. Today, the lawyer filed a brief on appeal the verdict. "New" will be to monitor developments.
  Author: Faith Chelishchev
 Permanent link:http://www.novayagazeta.ru/inquests/53934.html

Almost the same day, former head of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia, major general of militia Oleg Aksenov gotfour years of imprisonment for soliciting the businessman $ 500,000 .......
Миниатюры
Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: 1344627220_733782_62.jpg
Просмотров: 412
Размер:	64.2 Кб
ID:	1697522  

Последний раз редактировалось Евгений; 14.08.2012 в 19:59.
Евгений вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 2 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Евгений за это полезное сообщение:
Jasmin (08.09.2013), Мимопроходил (09.09.2013)
Старый 15.08.2012, 07:44 Язык оригинала: Русский       #2
Гуру

Поблагодарили 29,853 раз(а) в 6,714 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 10

Eugene, wow . You just abused a forum for heated discussions in the " Policy ".
But there are exactly about this question, some of the participants of the forum ( and probably you too) annoying ( have got to be precise ) a blatant injustice, and some are quite satisfied . Here and exchange thoughts on this matter.

Konstantin вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 15.08.2012, 09:00 Язык оригинала: Русский       #3
Гуру

Поблагодарили 55,134 раз(а) в 24,142 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 133
Отправить сообщение для Кирилл Сызранский с помощью Skype™

Цитата:
Сообщение от Eugene ; 2203011"
8 years in a maximum security prison - a term of August 10 was an artist village ...
We are all equal before the law - a village teacher , minister , worker, director of the company , everything.
Innocent , we do not put someone else and once planted , it means our bodies and the courts sorted out and made a fair sentence the offender .
But in general, because of the theme of the terms and jails to the forum site ARTinvestment.RU ashamed to come , read, shame ...
It's a shame for the administration of the site ... ( to the admins have no complaints .)

Кирилл Сызранский вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 2 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Кирилл Сызранский за это полезное сообщение:
NATA NOVA (15.08.2012), Зея (10.07.2013)
Старый 15.08.2012, 10:24 Язык оригинала: Русский       #4
Гуру

Поблагодарили 29,853 раз(а) в 6,714 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 10

Цитата:
Сообщение от Kirill Syzran ; 2203271 '
Actually , because of such order on terms and jails to the forum site ARTinvestment.RU ashamed to come , read, shame ...
It's a shame for the administration of the site ... ( to the admins have no complaints )
Repaid - well, a kindergarten right word.
Eugene, do not pay attention to our banter , all did the right thing , At least if we will not discuss such events , then nothing will change. Will be put on the Artists for a bribe 300 000 rubles. ( which was proved right?) for 8 years and say , " officials" as - I -ay for bribes of hundreds of thousands of $.

Konstantin вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 2 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Konstantin за это полезное сообщение:
SAH (15.08.2012), Аркадий (09.07.2013)
Старый 15.08.2012, 10:27 Язык оригинала: Русский       #5
Гуру

Цитата:
Сообщение от Konstantin Посмотреть сообщение
do it right
By the way, if we talk seriously, here's a look here and note the date of my Report this.

Старый 09.07.2013, 13:09 Язык оригинала: Русский       #6
Гуру

По умолчанию The court on Ilya Farber

Цитата:
Ilya Farber draws on the process. Prosecutor. Drawing on the back of the agenda. The Court directly for trial on charges of extorting bribes, while irrelevant. Two o'clock prosecutors read out the six volumes of case materials. About anything - about the credit of the witness Gorohova who drives a Hummer and accuses Farber in vymogatelsvte, about what-toego bank cards, about something else. Caused by the witnesses talked about today is flowing or not flowing roof in the new club as tractor trucks garbage taken out of the club, worked the microphone at the bottom of the village moshenki or did not work. Anything else. Vokurg and round. Not only about business.
All this reminds me of what that sovereshnno surreal circus. Where are all everything seems to be understood, but continue to play these roles their delusional.
The new building of the prosecutor's office, lined with tiles stuffed with electronics of the courthouse, the FSB, examination, prosecution, courts, witnesses, six volumes of the criminal case, two years of a person with a broken spine are entered in the avtozschak on hand, all of this giant state judicial machine - for what? - To play in this crazy show.
PS: As long as the court adjourned. We are sitting in a cafe. Peter Farber, the son of Elijah, tells how fsbshniki called him to come pick up the car skazli father was taken to some apartment, handcuffed to a chair and burned him with cigarette butts.
\\\\ \\\\ \\\\ \\\\ \\\\ \\\\ \\\\
Миниатюры
Название: 1069946_416717558441682_331823979_n.jpg
Просмотров: 151
Размер:	44.7 Кб
ID:	2009342  

Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Кирилл Сызранский за это полезное сообщение:
Jasmin (01.08.2013)
Старый 01.08.2013, 19:09 Язык оригинала: Русский       #7
Гуру

Цитата:
Сообщение от Eugene; 2203011"
8 years in maximum security prison - a term of 10 August was a village teacher and artist Ilya Farber ..
Ostashkovsky district court of Tver region on Thursday sentenced a school teacher Ilya Farber, who is accused of extorting bribes and abuse of power, to seven years and one month in a penal colony and a fine of 3,000,000 rubles.
Farber, speaking Thursday with the last word, said he did not commit the crime. "Today, 692-day, as I was in custody. Seven and a half years - this savagery.
The prosecutor did not he required, he consulted with the regional leadership and no reasons for its decision. He read the entire lecture about how bad bribes, and then read out the indictment, which was an investigator - quoted Farber portal "snob." - About a year I was not allowed to see his family, did not pass the letters from the children chased the cells with murderers, imprisoned in solitary confinement. Can all this into account and decide that it is necessary to mock me. I'm listening to my words and do not perceive them as a formality.

And I'm not talking about health. In prison I saw a rise in the camera's blind and legless, armless how to make the camera and the entire camera discusses what he commits a crime, if left at liberty. So I'm not complaining about health ».

Цитата:
See: Farber was given 7 years for alleged bribe of 432 thousand rubles. - And the loss of $ 1 billion suit against us estimates in 2.5 years of colony.

Do you understand? For $ 1 billion, eaten in secret from the budget, said the company's CEO - and got only 2.5 years of the colony!
 A here's recently ex-deputy general Mosobldumy got 6 years of probation for embezzlement of 15 billion rubles. This - the most recent examples, and right on their background Farber gave strogacha 7 years and 3 million rubles fine!

And we have abstracted from "de minimis," the circumstances that Farber, as far as can be judged, all innocent, and the case against him is quite transparent.

And there, by the way, with Serdyukov and Vasilyeva? What about the gambling business suburban prosecutors, where the prosecutor Ignatenko?

All of this could be?

As it can be called - if not audacious challenge to the entire Russian society?
Добавлено через 1 час 24 минуты
The last word of the rural teacher Ilya Farber in Ostashkov Municipal Court of Tver region.

Цитата:
You know, when I worked as a teacher in a suburban school, with students sometimes we went hiking and collected garbage in the woods. And my children wanted to create an organization to collect garbage all over Russia, and then across the globe. And every time I was ashamed that this is rubbish, which scatter adults. And now I am also ashamed of the prosecutor's office, with the investigator for the Investigative Committee of the whole, for our country ... I am ashamed of all of them in front of children.

I think all decent adults ashamed.

Today, I'm afraid. It is necessary to say something, looking at the children's eyes. Because children think of us better than we are.

I explain to my children - give me 7.5 years in prison wants his uncle from the regional prosecutor's office.

But for me to be on the loose - want to have my children and my students.

And here I would like to see the judge decided in favor of children. Because the real wishes of children and adults uncles of the regional prosecutor's office - not the real thing. They just want to cover up their mistake. And this desire is criminal. Better than they had asked for forgiveness. They would set a good example to children thereby.

All members of my process will become history. Everything. There is a list of Magnitsky, which restricts the movement of criminals around the world for their violations of the law, and also limits the amount of their property. To this list originated, it was necessary that man was tortured to death in prison. I still have not tortured to death. I hope I will not have to die so that there was a list of Farber. Still, the customer will know the name of my business, the customer, who is looming somewhere and it does not consider. But it is.

And while I find it funny to hear the riot police, prosecutors, bailiffs, investigators and other security forces are called. If I were asked the kids why they are called siloviki, I would answer that with irony: "This is not law enforcement officers, and slaboviki, fearful of losing their place, do not get the title, and so on." They're not afraid of that. We must not be afraid to live according to conscience. And in prison, of course, they are, but we do not - those who are unjustly judged. We have nothing to fear. We just embarrassing. It is a shame and the guys from the marsh, and Navalny and Ofitserova and everyone who knows anything in this life. Ashamed of his helplessness in front of children.
Миниатюры
Название: 644186_original.jpg
Просмотров: 172
Размер:	74.3 Кб
ID:	2034482  

Последний раз редактировалось Кирилл Сызранский; 01.08.2013 в 20:33. Причина: Добавлено сообщение
Эти 3 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Кирилл Сызранский за это полезное сообщение:
Grigory (02.08.2013), Hollandup (07.08.2013), Jasmin (01.08.2013)
Старый 01.08.2013, 20:33 Язык оригинала: Русский       #8
Гуру

The last word of the rural teacher Ilya Farber in Ostashkov Municipal Court of Tver region.

Цитата:
You know, when I worked as a teacher in a suburban school, with students sometimes we went hiking and collected garbage in the woods. And my children wanted to create an organization to collect garbage all over Russia, and then across the globe. And every time I was ashamed that this is rubbish, which scatter adults. And now I am also ashamed of the prosecutor's office, with the investigator for the Investigative Committee of the whole, for our country ... I am ashamed of all of them in front of children.

I think all decent adults ashamed.

Today, I'm afraid. It is necessary to say something, looking at the children's eyes. Because children think of us better than we are.

I explain to my children - give me 7.5 years in prison wants his uncle from the regional prosecutor's office.

But for me to be on the loose - want to have my children and my students.

And here I would like to see the judge decided in favor of children. Because the real wishes of children and adults uncles of the regional prosecutor's office - not the real thing. They just want to cover up their mistake. And this desire is criminal. Better than they had asked for forgiveness. They would set a good example to children thereby.

All members of my process will become history. Everything. There is a list of Magnitsky, which restricts the movement of criminals around the world for their violations of the law, and also limits the amount of their property. To this list originated, it was necessary that man was tortured to death in prison. I still have not tortured to death. I hope I will not have to die so that there was a list of Farber. Still, the customer will know the name of my business, the customer, who is looming somewhere and it does not consider. But it is.

And while I find it funny to hear the riot police, prosecutors, bailiffs, investigators and other security forces are called. If I were asked the kids why they are called siloviki, I would answer that with irony: "This is not law enforcement officers, and slaboviki, fearful of losing their place, do not get the title, and so on." They're not afraid of that. We must not be afraid to live according to conscience. And in prison, of course, they are, but we do not - those who are unjustly judged. We have nothing to fear. We just embarrassing. It is a shame and the guys from the marsh, and Navalny and Ofitserova and everyone who knows anything in this life. Ashamed of his helplessness in front of children.
In 38-year-old Ilya Farber's three children.

Эти 2 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Кирилл Сызранский за это полезное сообщение:
Grigory (02.08.2013), Jasmin (01.08.2013)
Старый 01.08.2013, 20:39 Язык оригинала: Русский       #9
Старожил

Поблагодарили 304 раз(а) в 134 сообщениях

Serdyukov Vasilyeva and scale of damage will probably for 800 years.

frol50 вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 01.08.2013, 20:48 Язык оригинала: Русский       #10
Гуру

Цитата:
Seven years. And three million.
Farber - it's not about cops , not about the judges corrupt and not even about the FSB .
Farber - it's about xenophobia.
He was imprisoned not for a bribe . For a bribe of three thousand seven years strogacha million fine and three rural teachers do not give.
He was imprisoned for what he is - Farber . Just because of a stupid zvernoy anger to everything just a little distracting from the booze , poverty and theft. Because of the stupid hatred of all things alien .
With kids out there trying to draw something on the Carnival carnival suit , from Moscow to moshenki for pennies came . Club for their money built . The desired country.
For this, and sat down. For being an artist , actor and teacher .
The story about a stranger in the Middle Ages .
It's hard to be a god .
" Or a man named Farber free to help the village " - citing a prosecutor. The level of the country now - is that.
Filtration camps in Moscow - from the same line . Welcome to the new reality.
Hello, invizitsiya .
Миниатюры
Название: 1375360624_757690_43.jpg
Просмотров: 186
Размер:	112.3 Кб
ID:	2034532  

Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Кирилл Сызранский за это полезное сообщение:
Jasmin (08.09.2013)
Ответ

Опции темы