Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > English forum > Art Movements
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 20.07.2011, 21:44 Язык оригинала: Русский       #41
Новичок

Поблагодарили 24 раз(а) в 10 сообщениях

But for God's sake I asked for advice and possible help my paintings and instead received snide comments from some of which are on this forum, but there is no crop weed-free

Lana Petersen вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 20.07.2011, 22:09 Язык оригинала: Русский       #42
Гуру

Поблагодарили 38,258 раз(а) в 5,446 сообщениях

Hello,

Above someone suggested to you, Lana, follow the line of naive art, and in my opinion, absolutely correct. Wait metseny will have a long time, especially if the work is not exhibited.
Your work is difficult to position because it is embroidery, and I say it, did not want to offend or humiliate, but they do not fit the usual separation of genres, you know? Invest in the embroidery is so unusual that I'm afraid investors will be very difficult to find (my personal opinion - it is impossible).
I think you need to play to send your works to the Museum of Naive Art in Lausanne, is a very famous and prestigious museum in which artists hzranitsya koollektsiya outsiders (in this title, too, there is nothing offensive, must be the same as they used to be called, and in any If it was not invented by me), Jean Dubuffet collected.
Here, look at this story
There I gave a few links to museums and galleries, where to go (on page 3 and following).
In Moscow there is a gallery of "The Gift" is Alexei Turchin, owner of the largest collections of naïve art. Sergei advise you to put images in a cyber-gallery, too, in my opinion, right. Knock on all doors, no one will do it for you.

Now, on the other. I am not very pleased at this writing, but I think you need a little review their, how shall I put, communication equipment, making it not as aggressive. You see, the full material insecurity of the artist - is in a sense, his fee for the same total creative freedom, the possibility of doing things you love (actually, this is not a "thing", just do not know how different name), because the vast majority of people working in offices and factories that are deprived.
I've already written somewhere on the forum that true art in the end of the case and always finds its audience, and the way to the museum, and if it comes too late for the artist, it's very sad, but the picture is the same.
So many artists were forced to make a paint brush, canvas-heavy and ungrateful physical labor.
It must know when to decide to be an artist. And decided - do not complain or re-classified to the superintendent.

For my part, I almost anything you can not help, but if you allow me, mou'll put one of your works on Facebook, where I had such a whim - every day I posting the picture with the dog. This work sees a lot of people from artsoobschestva, who knows, what if something happens? Bought as a forum member 10 works from the artist to whom I dedicated this story, so let's hope for the best >

LCR вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 19 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо LCR за это полезное сообщение:
arkt (21.07.2011), artcol (20.07.2011), Flora (20.07.2011), Glasha (21.07.2011), Grigory (21.07.2011), iside (20.07.2011), NATA NOVA (20.07.2011), Santa (20.07.2011), Seriy (20.07.2011), Vlasta (21.07.2011), zarajara (21.07.2011), zerr (30.07.2011), Артём (22.07.2011), Вивьен (22.07.2011), Евгений (21.07.2011), Кирилл Сызранский (20.07.2011), Маруся (22.07.2011), Пелагея Ларина (20.07.2011), таша (21.07.2011)
Старый 20.07.2011, 22:45 Язык оригинала: Русский       #43
Новичок

Поблагодарили 24 раз(а) в 10 сообщениях

Hello
I do not understand why in this forum many accuse me of aggression! Read it, please, my very first FAQ, and you'll see what I Last time was very polite and patient. But continued attacks on me, and I am tired of it. I am the way, talked about my economic situation, not because someone is complain, and just to make everything all at once it became clear in plain English. Because many Russians are very tenacious stereotype: Yeah, I live abroad, especially in Denmark, which seems to be very rich and the people are all happy, and yet what a patron is looking for sponsor! So that prospective donors know why I am looking for them, for this reason I wrote, and with a clear distinction between, that do not ask for any handouts to privacy, but only to help in the PR my art.
As for your suggestions about putting my work on your site. Please, insert, but I know that nothing good will come of it, because I also have a page on Feysbuke, and still nothing happened.
As for your statement that allegedly introduced himself as an artist ... I basically was not going to be an artist, and initially made the picture as a pure hobby. Especially productive was 2001 to 2005, when a picture fell from the horn of plenty. And when I caught on, they became pretty much just to keep in the corner, so I decided to take their fate.
Frankly, I do not understand why some forum participants that knowing that nothing and nothing can help me, yet give as gifts different "securities "tips that look very realistic. I have all this took place, as addressed in various organizations, galleries, societies, foundations, and so on. But to no avail. I need a man who could help the real, if not the sponsor, at least as a person, capable of with someone I bring or submit to someone. And the rest just talking about this and that ......

Lana Petersen вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 20.07.2011, 23:37 Язык оригинала: Русский       #44
Banned

Поблагодарили 5,390 раз(а) в 1,566 сообщениях

Lana Petersen, to your community this way and that ...
Advised that some offer ..
And you - all in arms ..
By the way , the responses of Nata , I personally do aggressive in your address did not see everything perfectly decent ..
All day - brainstorm on the progress of your work ..
A normal appreciative words from you, I do not see ..
All are dissatisfied with something - not that you were told not to look you ..
Aggression, by the way , comes from you.
A good artist can not be aggressive , it is felt , is passed through objects .
Maybe this is your failure .
Tell people often thank you and appreciate any manifestation of attention.
Anyway, you should be able to listen too .

Santa вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 11 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Santa за это полезное сообщение:
arkt (21.07.2011), Glasha (21.07.2011), Grigory (21.07.2011), LCR (20.07.2011), NATA NOVA (20.07.2011), Seriy (21.07.2011), Vlasta (21.07.2011), zerr (30.07.2011), Евгений (21.07.2011), Маруся (22.07.2011), Пелагея Ларина (21.07.2011)
Старый 20.07.2011, 23:37 Язык оригинала: Русский       #45
Гуру

Поблагодарили 38,258 раз(а) в 5,446 сообщениях

Цитата:
Сообщение от Lana Petersen Посмотреть сообщение
Hello
I do not understand why in this forum many accuse me of aggression! Read it, please, my very first FAQ, and you'll see what I Last time was very polite and patient. But continued attacks on me, and I am tired of it. I am the way, talked about my economic situation, not because someone is complain, and just to make everything all at once it became clear in plain English. Because many Russians are very tenacious stereotype: Yeah, I live abroad, especially in Denmark, which seems to be very rich and the people are all happy, and yet what a patron is looking for sponsor! So that prospective donors know why I am looking for them, for this reason I wrote, and with a clear distinction between, that do not ask for any handouts to privacy, but only to help in the PR my art.
As for your suggestions about putting my work on your site. Please, insert, but I know that nothing good will come of it, because I also have a page on Feysbuke, and still nothing happened.
As for your statement that allegedly introduced himself as an artist ... I basically was not going to be an artist, and initially made the picture as a pure hobby. Especially productive was 2001 to 2005, when a picture fell from the horn of plenty. And when I caught on, they became pretty much just to keep in the corner, so I decided to take their fate.
Frankly, I do not understand why some forum participants that knowing that nothing and nothing can help me, yet give as gifts different "securities "tips that look very realistic. I have all this took place, as addressed in various organizations, galleries, societies, foundations, and so on. But to no avail. I need a man who could help the real, if not the sponsor, at least as a person, capable of with someone I bring or submit to someone. And the rest just talking about this and that ......
Excuse me humbly, I will not - in the sense of giving advice. In fact, I'm not ready to finance the purchase of yarn and other materials necessary for you.
However, it seems to me that the logic you have a little lame: You write that "the fate decided to take pictures," and when you are trying to give advice, because we must be able to do pictures, you're not quite elegantly otfutbolivaete those same advisers. It turns out that you've come to the forum in search of a generous money-bags? But then such is not enough. There generally is not enough >
I must say, to give an example, my husband, with whom we emigrated to France more than 30 years ago, in my life to no one had asked him to help with the purchase of materials - the Internet did not exist, and to go out was probably is awkward, and inefficient, perhaps. Within 3 months of the charity we paid 300 francs (then I earned them and returned). A month after his arrival in Paris he went to a janitor in a ballet studio Grzhebin sisters (though long he stayed there, he was kicked >), and then the money for brushes, paints, canvases, feeding our dogs and ourselves was to make me. Now his works hang in museums, so that some experience on the part of the artist's life I have.
I sincerely wish you find metsena /investor /agent. But to post pictures, knowing that "nothing good will come of it," we probably will not.
Still, at last: I understood that you have a sick spine, and sincerely sympathize with you, but it is obvious that sitting at a sewing machine, you are able, to proof your work. So maybe go part-time seamstress, thus ensuring the purchase of materials for free creativity, eh? As you my offer?

LCR вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 15 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо LCR за это полезное сообщение:
arkt (21.07.2011), Glasha (21.07.2011), Grigory (21.07.2011), NATA NOVA (20.07.2011), Santa (20.07.2011), Seriy (21.07.2011), Vlasta (21.07.2011), zerr (30.07.2011), Артём (22.07.2011), Вивьен (22.07.2011), Евгений (21.07.2011), Кирилл Сызранский (20.07.2011), Маруся (22.07.2011), Пелагея Ларина (21.07.2011), таша (21.07.2011)
Старый 20.07.2011, 23:59 Язык оригинала: Русский       #46
Гуру

Поблагодарили 4,382 раз(а) в 2,259 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 2
Отправить сообщение для NATA NOVA с помощью Skype™

Цитата:
Сообщение от LCR Посмотреть сообщение
So maybe go part-time seamstress, thus ensuring the purchase of materials for free creativity, eh?
As you my offer?

LCR, now hold on!
>

Thank you for sharing personal memories (and tears, and has added pep to me!)

NATA NOVA вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 2 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо NATA NOVA за это полезное сообщение:
Santa (21.07.2011), zerr (30.07.2011)
Старый 21.07.2011, 00:01 Язык оригинала: Русский       #47
Гуру

Поблагодарили 55,134 раз(а) в 24,142 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 133
Отправить сообщение для Кирилл Сызранский с помощью Skype™

Lana Petersen is very well known among the Russian lady in Denmark.
Yesterday, I asked friends - all know it , someone even talked to her and all her notes assertiveness , strong character and an iron will .
So, her nervous reaction on the advice of members of the forum I lichgl plnyatna : it all took place , it is engaged in 10 years, his creativity , it has been show ...
And, of course , she came to the forum is not for advice, it is , I understand , they can smack myself a lot and different. >

Кирилл Сызранский вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 2 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Кирилл Сызранский за это полезное сообщение:
zerr (30.07.2011), Вивьен (22.07.2011)
Старый 21.07.2011, 00:04 Язык оригинала: Русский       #48
Бывалый

Поблагодарили 551 раз(а) в 226 сообщениях

naive art - art criticism term refers to non-professional painting ( art history in the national artists who have not completed VHUTEMAS etc > If you have a higher lean . education under this format will not work. By the turn of XIX-XX centuries . a brilliant representative of naive art was the French painter Henri Rousseau
----------------------
Actually quite interesting ! But in Europe unleash the artist? My friend tried in Germany , you need to ask him. I think it's not easy ... .

Последний раз редактировалось leonard; 21.07.2011 в 00:14.
leonard вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 21.07.2011, 00:05 Язык оригинала: Русский       #49
Гуру

Поблагодарили 4,382 раз(а) в 2,259 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 2
Отправить сообщение для NATA NOVA с помощью Skype™

Цитата:
Сообщение от Cyril Syzran ; 1712933"
Lana Petersen is very well known among the Russian lady in Denmark.
Yesterday, I asked friends - all know it , someone even talked to her and all her notes assertiveness , strong character and an iron will
So her " human need that" ( s) ?
Well, I do not understand ....

[color="#666 686 " ]Added after 9 minutes[/color]
Цитата:
Сообщение от leonard; 1712943"
naive art
leonard, and do not seem to you . that this definition is a bit " old " in the light of day? In my opinion, today is a much broader ...

And that with regards to embroidery , sometimes I have met very interesting application of it in modern design ..
There are also interesting kolaborativnye Projects . Take a fresh look and find the zest. Applied designer clothes hoo as can be appreciated (see Bonams and Philippe de Puri - selling author's design is very interesting ) and with furniture and clothing .. ( but it would seem " not to feed the horse " (C)
 By the way, remember the original date and the actual embroidery Semesyuka ..

Последний раз редактировалось NATA NOVA; 21.07.2011 в 00:32. Причина: Добавлено сообщение
NATA NOVA вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо NATA NOVA за это полезное сообщение:
Santa (21.07.2011)
Старый 21.07.2011, 00:31 Язык оригинала: Русский       #50
Гуру

Поблагодарили 55,134 раз(а) в 24,142 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 133
Отправить сообщение для Кирилл Сызранский с помощью Skype™

Susana they sell at auction, I'm not talking about museums.

Кирилл Сызранский вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 3 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Кирилл Сызранский за это полезное сообщение:
NATA NOVA (21.07.2011), Артём (22.07.2011), Евгений (21.07.2011)
Ответ