Старый 01.07.2015, 11:49 Язык оригинала: Русский       #1
Местный

Поблагодарили 15 раз(а) в 13 сообщениях
По умолчанию Auctioneers-Scam

Here all in one widely known auction house offered me the following conditions of the contract of sale of paintings: auction house offers its services for the realization of the film and, in the case of a sale of work through the gallery, undertakes to pay me a sum of (say) 15.e. If the operation is not implemented via the art gallery, the auction auction will start with (say) 14.e. and, in case of sale with the auction, my income is 85% of the proceeds, and revenue of the auction house 15%. Next. If work will not be realized at the auction, the auction house reserves the right to implement work within 14 days and pays me $ 14.e.
Gentlemen! Please explain it to me publicly on the forum page or in PM this, in my opinion fraudulent business scheme. In gratitude for this offer to merge speculators, if you will.
Thank you and kind to us all day.

Коза-дереза вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 01.07.2015, 12:06 Язык оригинала: Русский       #2
Гуру

Поблагодарили 1,854 раз(а) в 969 сообщениях

All around - a real crooks and charlatans!!

John Preston вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 01.07.2015, 12:14 Язык оригинала: Русский       #3
Гуру

Поблагодарили 55,128 раз(а) в 24,137 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 133
Отправить сообщение для Кирилл Сызранский с помощью Skype™

Цитата:
Сообщение от Коза-дереза Посмотреть сообщение
please Explain it to me publicly on the forum page or in PM this, in my opinion fraudulent business scheme.
Where's fraudulent scheme? You were offered the usual scheme of sale or through a gallery or at auction.
I don't see in these proposals an unnamed auction house is nothing like trying "theft of another's property or the acquisition of another's property by deception or abuse of trust" that, in General, is the "fraud".

Кирилл Сызранский вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 4 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Кирилл Сызранский за это полезное сообщение:
iid (01.07.2015), Marassa (01.07.2015), sergejnowo (02.07.2015), Wladzislaw (01.07.2015)
Старый 01.07.2015, 12:25 Язык оригинала: Русский       #4
Местный

Цитата:
Сообщение от John Preston Посмотреть сообщение
Circle - solid crooks and charlatans!!
I assure You that decent people still left in this world

Старый 01.07.2015, 12:50 Язык оригинала: Русский       #5
Местный

Цитата:
Сообщение от Кирилл Сызранский Посмотреть сообщение
So You have to explain - but where's fraudulent scheme? You were offered the usual scheme of sale or through a gallery or at auction.
I don't see in these proposals an unnamed auction house is nothing like trying "theft of another's property or the acquisition of another's property by deception or abuse of trust" that, in General, is the "fraud".
Generally, You will be hard to realize your things with this approach:

Auctioneers is the "huckster".

We are, as I understand, work alisova?
Offered as a time-integrated sale through the gallery and auction. In my view, the auction house needs to undertake mediation for the sale. Pushers are those who bought cheap and sell dear. In my case it's not even a huckster. Sell high on someone else's property, acquiring ownership through a contract registered by those about which you say, putting the owner of this property, sorry, "cancer", and is called fraud. If You are jarring let's call it a Scam
Well, the last. Some of the questions you cannot get answers, because they don't ask
And yet. It is better to sell cheap than to be a sucker. Excuse me for sharpness.

Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Коза-дереза за это полезное сообщение:
uriart (01.07.2015)
Старый 01.07.2015, 13:21 Язык оригинала: Русский       #6
Гуру

Поблагодарили 55,128 раз(а) в 24,137 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 133
Отправить сообщение для Кирилл Сызранский с помощью Skype™

Цитата:
Sell high on someone else's property, acquiring ownership through a contract registered by those about which you say, putting the owner of this property, sorry, "cancer"
How is it that the auction house can acquire the ownership of Your property by contract? You or something doponyali, or simply not understood, and from your "honest" Crimea all people see potential fraudsters.
But in General, read the Civil code, namely Chapter 27 - the Concept and the terms of the contract.

Цитата:
I assure You that decent people still left in this world
And they all work in the governments of Kazakhstan and Sevastopol and sit in the legislative bodies of subjects of the Russian Federation.

Кирилл Сызранский вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 01.07.2015, 14:28 Язык оригинала: Русский       #7
Местный

[QUOTE=Кирилл Сызранский;3492091]same As this auction house can "to acquire title" Your property by contract? You or something doponyali, or simply not understood, and from your "honest" Crimea all people see potential fraudsters.
But in General, read the Civil code, namely Chapter 27 - the Concept and the terms of the contract.

And they all work in the governments of Kazakhstan and Sevastopol and sit in the legislative bodies of subjects of the Russian Federation.

[B][I]This is my last post in this theme@

The ownership of immodest goes under the contract. And the owner, as you know, owns, uses and disposes of imushestva. Sale price the gallery is not specified in the contract. Is fixed solely by the amount paid to the owner of the work. Further, in the case of the implementation of the auction, 85% is given to the customer and a 15% auction house or sell is executed post-auction bids. And the amount of payment to the client, note, is fixed by the contract. The choice depends on the selling price and is called "double accounting". I'll note, this is only my assumptions

No. Not all decent people working in the governments of Kazakhstan and Sevastopol and sit in the legislative bodies of subjects of the Russian Federation. Some of them sit and work on the forums But for politics on this forum banning. Don't want to deprive You of the joy of life. I like you and besides, this is Your last post in this thread.
And therefore, Mr. Administrator, please close. Their brains enough to understand the schemes. All well-known auction house, sleep tight. Draining is cancelled

Старый 01.07.2015, 15:22 Язык оригинала: Русский       #8
Banned

Поблагодарили 7,015 раз(а) в 2,462 сообщениях
Отправить сообщение для uriart с помощью Skype™

Koza Dereza, you are a literate person!
Do not deal with crooks.

uriart вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Ответ

Опции темы
Опции просмотра