Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > English forum > Chatter
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Chatter General discussion.

Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 08.07.2009, 17:26 Язык оригинала: Русский       #1
Пользователь

Поблагодарили 317 раз(а) в 62 сообщениях
По умолчанию Letters from the front, Nevydumannye stories

Very timid attitude to the subject of war, put these messages in all forums, where registered. Let people read.

Letters from the front.
                                        Nevydumannye stories.

In my antique shop, along with other antiques, and sometimes bring the documents of the war years. Among them are the front and letters. These letters are found in attics, abandoned houses, junk, in other places, or specifically brought to the store, so we have saved them. Sell them in my hand does not rise, but simply to store - it is a sin.
     I decided to publish them, this is our history, our memory. There is not one invented word, I do not even correcting mistakes in the letters, except by chance, at a reprint. Unfortunately, many letters in very poor condition, often lack the entire pieces. Here is everything that I could make out.
                                                                                          A. Tulchinsky.

THE HISTORY OF THE FIRST.

Letter 29go/3-42.
  Hello, my dear parents! I'm sending you greetings Red Army, as well as greetings from all my heart Klavochka and Valais.
  Mom! I called up the ranks of the Red Army to defend our homeland - is that you should already understand. I am now on Michurinsk total 620 km. Now I want to tell you about his mestopribytii. From Michurinsk we traveled to Saratov in 4 days, the 3rd day I stayed at the station in Saratov from Saratov station Mokrousov went 2 1/2sutok and just - 22.3 during the night I arrived at the part, I had to relive it all, the road-fed are bad, just that he ate his food. Buy was not anything. Mom my money until there is 240 pp. I can send you 150 rubles. but I doubt that they can be useful to me in the future, but until now they do not need me.
  They feed us well on this, I ask you not to worry. Now I ask you to send me photographs Klavochka and Wali, and it was desirable to you only as a family. Send me the address Bears Vostrikova and Kolka uncle Efimova, register about Mishka Dorokhov. In concluding his letter, I bow to all your friends and family. Bye! Waiting for response from a photograph. I remain alive and well and that you wish your son Victor Chernikov.29.3.42.

My address is: Saratov region probe Eruslan "Ryazan-Ural Railway Mailbox 15 /8 to get Chernikova Viktor Sergeyevich.
Читать дальше... 

Letter 12.4-42 g.
  Hi Mom and Dad, as well as Klavochka and Valya. In his letter, I send you my warm greetings for student and wish you the very best of success, success in your life. Mom once again I ask you: do not you doubt me, because it all affects your health, as well as contact me about your life where you are and where good is bad, so I knew all this. Mom, my life is gay and in school and in other circumstances. Mom, here I was promoted to commander of the mortar office and as soon as possible in the short term will go to the front to smash the Nazi dogs. Mom! I remember all your cares exclusively shown at a time when I called the Red Army and that's all I have left in memory and will remember to death. No! Do not forget your dear mother, hot tears and caresses. No! Do not forget neither when! Do not forget Dad and you, you do not doubt that to you I have little appeal. I know you restrained than my mother, and on this I am writing more than her! But for now, goodbye! I remain alive and well. Your son V. Chernikov. Waiting for an answer and a photograph. Even a single letter from you I have not received.

Letter to the city Michurinsk Chernikova SK 19.4-42 g.
   Hello, my dear parents Mom and Dad. Hello Valya and I Klavochka I send you my cordial greetings, - I heartily welcome all the friends and family. In the first lines of his letter, I inform you about his stay in the city of Saratov. We traveled from Michurinsk to Saratov is not bad: at 9 pm on 18.4.42 we came to Saratov, where we are at the moment. On the road we were not given rations, but when they arrived in the city have received rations for 3 days. We spend the night at the station, its products, which I took from the house. They are safe and I'm sick. Mom, are preparing to leave for the station "Mokrousov, I will have enough money! More write once, do not be offended, that is poorly written, I remain ... (nerazb.)
  (nerazb.) ... can not buy anything. But send money yet, I can not because they believe that the numbers on May 15 shall leave here to learn, and too much is unknown and perhaps I need money and, well, Mama, too, if you suffered extreme necessity, and so on you can expect write to me, I shall send you. And now we are fed well, food is good. Mom! That it confuses me why do not you write about your life as you have a family, what is not wealth. It's you I must write that I knew all the details of your life. Be aware but do not forget to write that how do in Michurinsk. Bye! Goodbye. Waiting for an answer, write more often. I remain alive and well and that you wish. Your son Victor Chernikov.
    19 April 1942.

(Beginning of the letter is lost) ... my father at the first opportunity to send a parcel, then came out the following: a razor and shaving brush with a soap box.
Written paper.
Pocket knife (good)
  Pens and pencils with feathers.
  Tobacco cup 15, which I can replace the bread and milk and butter. Waxed thread reels 4, if all you can get at a cheap price. And yet how much can Crumpet or crackers, and bread if you do not, in any case do not try. Thread spools 2 black and white. And more needles. That is what is necessary and what I need. Thereunto V. Chernikov. Waiting for an answer.
  Write more letters.

Letter 8.5-42 g. Chernikov SK
  Good day my dear parents! Mom and Dad, Valya and Klavochka, I'm sending you my warm greetings for student and wish you good success in your life. Dear Mom, I received from Nina Teti Stepanidinoy letter and ask you to convey to them my mom, Cadet greeting from the day first of May. Mom, I confess that I have not written response Nina just because there is no paper, and I am on this piece of paper found it necessary to write letter to you. Mom, I learned from Nina's letter, that you are crying about me, but I will respectfully ask with tears: Do not cry for me, because I am in good conditions and I feel good. Mama, I today received a letter from the pope, he wrote to me from the road, st. Chepalsk that he was on a business trip, but I do not know why he was on a business trip, I am confused because he had been booking until 1 st of May, and I hope Mom, as soon as you receive this letter, so write as soon as possible all the details father. On how much he seconded and also about his life and to a number of his book. Mom, uniforms have not I received, but are waiting a few days ago and the 16 of May, I probably am leaving from Eruslan to school at the commander. Maybe I'll pass Michurinsk, and this I hope and maybe I'll see you again. No news is no longer there and write nothing more. I remain alive and well, that you want, then goodbye. Waiting for an answer. Your son. V. Chernikov. 8.5-42 g.

Letter 24.5-42 g. Sergei Chernikov Klimovich.
  Good morning, Mom and Dad, as well as Valentina and Klavochka. I'm sending you my greetings for student and I wish you all the best in your peaceful life. Your last letter I received on May 18, for which I thank you heartily. Mom, once again I want to remind you that the outfit I had on 16 May, so I am now shod, clothed and fed, and you do not worry about me again I beg you. Mama do not be sad about me. First day I will take the state to offset the commander and that's when the whole point is to clarify now, I can not say exactly where I'll be after the first of June, you then need to see me coming. Another mother is what I want to say. You wrote me in her last letter written about the fact that your life is good, then wrote that you bought the 8 chickens - it's all good, but why do not you write me, how much time seconded to our father and where, what is your health, as well as Klavochka what behavior Wali without me what I worry not that it is better not worse - it is you all I need, grant, and while I think all of this - because you do not want to enter in doubt or not to write a guess, but you Mother did not hesitate. Write everything that you have, what some flaws or something else. That's all you write to me, that I knew all your life, being away from you. More write nothing. Survived in good health. Your son is Chernikov. Waiting for an answer.
  24.5-42 g.

Letter 1942/14 day ... (nerazb.) Good day dear my little boy Viktor S.. They write you a parent hello ... (nerazb.) Wali and Clara and wish you all ... (nerazb.) work crush the hated enemy of the Soviet homeland. Dear Victor, I'll report the news that your comrades, who had run out of parts, they have already arrested and prosecuted under article 193 of the Criminal Code. That's what they have done for myself. Victor, I also doubt about you, when I told the chief that Chernikov ran away with the two I unbelief, but they showed me the list. I think, how could it be, perhaps then I remembered that this is one name, I ... (nerazb.)

This letter V. Chernikov written on the back of a letter received from his father. (See above)

... (Nerazb.) Good afternoon dear parents Mama and Papa, Valya and Klavochka. I'm sending you my greetings for student with all my heart and I wish you good success in your peaceful life. Mom, in the first lines of his letter, I inform you that the outfit I got all new 16.5-42 g. about this so do not worry. While shod, clothed and fed. Mama all your letters I received. But why you do not get how you tell me, I do not know, but the letters I write to you every 7 days. Mama you write that you think me to come with Selimanovoy mother. That I too would very much like, but apparently not yet known exactly where I'll be the first of June, as the first among us to release the officers and perhaps I'll stay in Eruslane and may be going away to military school. But when I do I'll know where I will be, then we need you to come back. Mom, you still wrote me that she bought 8 chickens. That's good, but Just remember my advice. Especially do not sell anything, then more useful in the future. Write me, where is my father. Not worry about me ... (nerazb.)

Letter 26.5-42 g.
   Sergei Chernikov Klimovich.
Hello, dear Mom and Dad, Valya and Klavochka. I'm sending you my heartfelt greetings for student and wish them good success in your life, as well as ask for student pass my greetings to all my friends and family located near or far from you. Mom! In the first lines of his letter, I want to focus your attention on what you're most worried about - that you receive emails from me, and most importantly, as I guess in your letters - you are worried about my health. Mom! I tell you again and a few more times I will ask: Do not worry about me, you believe every word I say. I now live in better conditions than lived up to appeal to WPRA. You remember, my mother, in difficult conditions, I was at home when he worked at the plant and it is enough to remember how right now for me, real life is the life of a small child, about which so much worry and take care of his own mother as anxious and tired take care of our party the great Stalin. I will confine myself at these words, to forget once and for all you want about me not caring. Mama news we have as yet no no, well, well over Chernikov, Zolotov and other guys you already know, they are now in Mokrousov. They court has not yet been, and when it is not known. In addition, more must suffer need their parents the relevant court martial, then what will happen to them then I prescribe to you, as long as they were arrested. As I wrote to you in the last two letters, but I think that these letters be-again until you can not come down, I decided to write in the third letter that I received the clothing on May 16, but that I had my things I often sell them, some wear out and only passed his jacket and cap, because it was impossible to sell them. Another mom you write that you want to visit me and bring me goodies - thank you for the gifts, sure to come, I, too, for you to miss, but I just do not know where I will be after the first day, and when mazut my address Then I hope, of course, you see me coming. Mom I told you again I will ask you write more letters opisjvai all the details of your life. I do not know until now where is my father and to what number he was assigned. Written more than once. Waiting for an answer. Bye, your son V. Chernikov.

Letter 5 June 1942. Michurinsk Czernikowo SK
   Hello, Dad and Mom, Valya and Klavochka. I'm sending you my heartfelt greetings and wish you good luck in your peaceful life. Dad! After receiving your last letter sent you on 29 June, I was very happy for this letter. My mother wrote me that he would take a pass and come to me, so I hope it is number 5 have already left and so I write a letter to you. Dad, some of the time I remember really miss our home, our city, all this affects me just because I'm in a wide steppe, we have no mass entertainment, well you know yourself that in such a difficult time to be tolerated. Pope, lately I went to the members V.L.K.S.M. Now I Komsomolets, I feel that I became more confidence, and to me more responsible for all entrusted to me. All this is good, I gradually get used to army life. With regard to food is not going to hide the things that I did not have enough, but you are at it, do not think that I'm hungry. I eat every day, milk and I can be very satisfying. Dad, I want to ask you how you can write more letters, yes Please, do not hide their shortcomings, so I knew all your joy and sorrow, and shared, would all this in half. I am very interested in flying there Michurinsk intruder or not, but they say already very heavily bombed Saratov. Pope, write to me more than once, and nothing, so I'm sorry, that is poorly written. For those dosvidanya. Waiting for reply and visit my mother. Your son Victor Chernikov.
5/6-42g.

Letter 8.6-42 g. Chernikov Sergei Klimovich. Good day my beloved parents Mom and Dad, as well as Valentina and Klavochka. I'm sending you a Red Army commander's greetings and wish you in your life good progress. Mom! As you already know, I'm in the Army for about 3 months, but in fact he studied only 2 months and during this short period of time I could reach only a hard-earned military rank ml. Sgt. Mum in a previous letter I wrote to you that I hand over the test, and now I passed them with good and excellent performance and on June 7, I was given the rank ml. Sgt. But this can not stop. If I go to the front, I'm definitely all their knowledge to fight the sworn enemy uses as a whole will rise, and my title. Now I'm waiting every day the order for attachment to any part, because our part of the disbanded and now our hope on your promise every day stronger. As soon as I move to another part, and that no one knows where, perhaps, by Michurinsk go, you'll come home, but if you have something on which we will come so I'll send a letter and you will come to me. Mom, now are you still firmly hope, I am now fed up and am in good conditions. Mom, once again I ask write more letters, which is now the pope, as well as write more and more about his life, his health Klavochka, but then I am very worried for her. Bye, waiting for an answer. Say hello to family and friends.
  8.6-42 g.
Your son V. Chernikov.

Letter 14.6-42 g. Chernikov Sergei Klimovich.
   Hello, Mom and Dad, I'm sending you my warmest greetings in your life. In the first lines of his brief letter, I wish to inform you as follows: June 13 in our part of the dissolution occurred. Many people drove away in different parts, but I, my mother stayed here on the spot, ie in Eruslane - it's good for me and especially for you. Now I will ask you to once again request that you as quickly as possible came to me. Mom, I confess that I miss about you, but mostly about Klavochka. If you can, then come with Klavochka for apartments do not worry, as you come in Eruslan, in the village in any home perenochuesh. Mom! Now I want to tell you about my life. The tests I passed with good grades, was promoted ml. sergeant and now I'm staying in Eruslane in order to teach the replenishment, which in the coming days to arrive to us. My military post, as much you care about - Commander Branch. Mom, as soon get a letter, then write a quick answer, when you leave me (how many). Now I want to tell you how you need to go to me: sit down with Michurinsk and going to Saratov. In Saratov, will transfer, you need to sit on the train number 30 (Pugachevsky, ie, who goes on Pugachev through Eruslan.) Prior art. Mokrousov you do not reach. All I'm 126 miles from Saratov. In Eruslane slezesh you and ask where the military barracks. You have to answer this one, so it is not difficult to find our barracks, when you find the barracks, he asked my name, but there will tell you where to turn. So mom, I wait with impatience of your arrival to me. Well, I say a few words about myself. My life is good, feel good, but now I hope that life will improve, as I now believe is not an ordinary student and not, as the commander.

Letter 17go/6-1942g. Chernikov SK Hello, my parents are welcome. I'm sending you my warm greetings, as well as welcome Valya, Klavochka and all relatives and friends, wishing you good luck in your noble life. Mama, I received your last letter, written by 13th /6 for which I thank you sincerely. Mom, you write that now, Dad in a business trip, but as soon as he comes home, please, if you can come to me, I'm staying to serve Eruslane. Mom, once again I ask you, and I will ask for as long as you do not come to me, come as quickly as possible. Regarding my health, I once again want to emphasize to you that my health is good, feel good. Mom! I sent you a letter on the 14th /6, in which he asked, too, will accept me, but perhaps the letter, and comes, I want to remind you in this letter to you, I got: spoon, knife, pen and paper for letters, pencils, thread and needles, onions and garlic heads 20. If you can crumbs, then fetch the UK. Can. Mirror, a razor. And the capture of tobacco, you're it, we can sell at a price. That's all. Dear Mom, I'll wait with impatience. Bye, your son V. Chernikov.

Letter 19go/6-42g. Michurinsk Chernikov Sergei Klimovich. Hello my dear father, mother, Valya and Klavochka! I'm sending you my heartfelt greetings and wish to continue the new life of good success. Dad! After receiving your last letter, I thank you from everything your heart, especially because you told me the whole truth, because you shared all your family grief with me in two, caused you to Germanic executioners. From the minute I read your lines about what our house is divided and part of the burned and you were barely alive, I have a thousand times more kindled hatred of those damned to the world, the brown plague their new monstrous atrocities perpetrated by over You and any number of other innocent people. Dad Thank you very much for your message, I try to help you throughout what can only have been used in my wings, I would have flew, but unfortunately I have none. Daddy I write you that I sent you a certificate for the parcel, but you better find out what help you need: from an average captain, senior captain or junior commander find out, please, and it can be and should not be thinking about the certificate. And now when I try to send you a certificate, that what really I am serving in the army, and this certificate will help you in many ways, especially in such a difficult time. But nothing until you jump in a panic, if you have lost some of the things with such an air crash in the first place I had to tell me, and secondly, I emphasize once again, do not crush it, especially you Mom, this whole business acquired wake themselves alive and everything will be back, but if it all went well, it's very best. Dad! I'll beg me to describe all the details or what not hide, but it is what life is like my mum in the village? And life to you? What and how do products in Michurinsk, where you think you live in winter? What behavior Wali, what is your, family's health. That's what I was very interested, and that should I need to know. In conclusion, I want to add a few words about his life. I live well, while well-fed and in no need, except a written paper. The money I still have my being, yes, plus another month to get to 22 rubles, plus milk, butter yes we can not buy anything, well, I really do not have the habit of oil to buy, and for milk - I eat every day. Of course, you will not worry about me and do not think he had enough to eat or not! This is a throw out of my head, and think about yourself, your family life in the future. My you have such a council, if there is an opportunity to buy supplies of flour or bread crumbs then take all steps to your goal. After all, this is all your life. One more little hurts me that I still miss about you. I imagine in the eyes of the village Barybino, Michurinsk, streets, trees, forest, river and never for a moment forget shustrenkuyu, chernoglazenkuyu Klavochka. As soon as I remembered it all and I feel under an hour is very difficult, but neither of which, if only in time of peace may be something to consider, let alone in war with all the need to tolerate. Goodbye! I kiss you hard and waiting for an answer. Your son Victor Chernikov.

The inscription on the envelope: Tambov region. Michurinsk Krukovka ... (nerazb) /sec. Kolkhoz "Krasnaya Polyana"
  get Chernikova Praskovia Emelyanovna.

Letter 19.6-42 g. Chernikova Pelageya Alexyeevna. Hello dear mother, Valya and Klavochka, as well as Dad and Aunt Pat! I'm sending you my sincere, heartfelt greetings and wish that your life has been used many times better than in the city. Mama, I got 2 last letters from the pope I'm very sorry to you in your great sorrow. Well I do now, I would be happy to assist you, but do not have this opportunity and no hope. Should not you Mom, very upset because it can quickly affect your health. Think only of themselves, forget everything else. Pope wrote to me about money, you want me to send money. To this I can only say one thing. Thank you very much, do not need my money I still have those being that I took from home, but better to sell any of the things, if they have escaped you, so add that money and buy a bigger meal, pick up as many of bread, crumbs. About me mom you do not think my life has improved, the food has increased, I feel fine. Find myself still here will be a long time, perhaps, and spend the winter, so once again I ask you does not hit much of anything, whether in cold blood for anything. You're not the first, not you last. Well, goodbye! I kiss you hard. Your son Victor Chernikov.

Letter 22iyunya 1942. Michurinsk, Chernikova PE
   Good day, dear Mom, Dad, Valya and Klavochka. I'm sending you all my cordial greetings and I bow to all the relatives and friends, I wish you all the very best success in your life. Mama I'm writing you this letter at a time when my heart so hard that the rare line of the letter O without tears. My dear mother once more I beg you, to you as quickly as possible came to me. Mama I'm so bored of the house of the family, that with great difficulty through all this. How to wake up one morning and see only the terms field and nothing more. Because now there is an opportunity and I guarantee you that we will soon see each buduyuschem. Mom, after I passed the test per ml, and the commander of the Order on a Eruslane, over the past few days I'll wait as God and the courage, I ask you to capture more crumbs, if possible, it is most important for me. I am alive and well. V. Chernikov.

Letter 28 June 1942. Michurinsk. Chernikov SK
   Good day, dear Mama and Papa, Valya and Klavochka. I'm sending you my heartfelt greetings and wish you all the best in your life. And just ask to convey greetings to all relatives and friends. Mama you should now understand that the past few days I began to write letters. This goes to show that I really began to miss you, and in particular on Klavochka. And so my life is nothing, now almost every day I go free, because the new reinforcements have not arrived yet. Recently applied to the Komsomol, took me, now I Komsomolets. But I still having a great leisure, I wish to publicly declare that (once again) miss you very much. And so have I ask my mother again and I will ask you to as soon as possible came to me. If you are not able to attend, then please send a parcel, I'm not going to say, send it you probably already know from the last letter, but I want to add more if you can bring a waxed thread or send it to the premise, I waxed thread for this I eat bread and butter on the throat.
   Mom and Dad, I beg you do, take all necessary measures to ensure that my request. Hoping that you already know my extreme position I will finish my letter waiting for a speedy response from my request. Waiting for an answer. Your son. V. Chernikov. Write more letters.
  Mama you probably very interested in how I corrected or not? I will say this: What was home, so here. Here you have enough of those words from which you can take my whole life's fortune. Waiting for your arrival or parcels.

Letter 27go.7-42 g. Michurinsk Chernikov Sergei Klimovich. Good day my dear father, mother, Valya and Klavochka! I'm sending you my warmest greetings and wish you all the best in your FUTURE life. Dad, I got your last letter that you wrote 22.7.42g.
  Do I understand that apparently you take in the army, as the commission you have already passed and is fit. With regard to marital status have to think hard and think so that, when not to be offended by themselves. Your daddy opinion that the mother left in the village Barybino or move to a brigadier, and this is the part of it is understandable that in the city in any case can not remain. But my advice to such is to procure as much bread and potatoes and transfer to the brigadier, and arrange a mother or Valya to work the farm, so as to enable them to have to drop bread with a new crop for the winter. And why I suggest you move to a brigadier, the sources are as follows: 1. Mom will be bolder and freer feel Stepanida Aunt or Uncle Vanya than as a Barybino from strangers. If possible, try to please your mother to determine the brigadier in the dining room by someone or some buffet. But in Barybino and possibly wait for vengeance ryzhuhi especially without proof you and about you. Who do you like that. And as for the bombing - this is nonsense, that the village close to the station. You can equip the trench again and use it. Nobody knows, where someone dies. Arrange on a job where pohlebnee not try to buy for the money differently in the future it will destroy you. Well, goodbye! Waiting for an answer and your decision. I hug you all. Your son Victor Chernikov.
  News yet, all of the old.

Tambov region, Michurinsk,
    Gorotdel police
  receive Chernikov Sergei Klimovich, ml. policeman.

Letter 1.8.-42 g. Michurinsk, Chernikova SK Hello, Mom and Dad, Valya and Klavochka, I'm sending you my warmest greetings and wish you well in your life. Letter from my mother received, which was sent to 30 rubles. money. And yet not received anything. My father, my main goal in this letter is that I want to tell you that I left Eruslan 28.7. And 30 numbers, I arrived in Saratov, now the third day I was in Saratov. But I have you in that case I ask that you would not worry about me. Products, which gave me on the road, they are enough for me and the products are pretty good. In the last letter I wrote to you, that may go through Michurinsk, but now all hopes of it disappeared, because heavily loaded railroad. dor. Transportation. I have to go to the Volga by steamer, and to what city or place I do not know, but the terminus know. This station Teikovo Ivanovo region, there will be study further. Well, goodbye. Chernikov. Wait for news.

Tambov region, Michurinsk,
    Gorotdel police receive personally ml. policeman Sergei Chernikov Klimovich.

Letter 6.8.-42 g. Sergei Chernikov Klimovich. Hello, Mom and Dad, Valya and Klavochka. I'm sending you my warmest greetings from the ship "Karl Marx". Dad you about me, do not think anything bad, but good. I want to tell you something that in more detail about his life. 28-th we intensively prepared for the trip meant to us the command of the regiment to continue teaching, but at night the day I left Eruslan and 29.7 was in Saratov, and spent the night at the station the next morning went to the wharf. They stayed three days. During this time, was in Saratov, anxiety, severe beatings of anti-aircraft guns, but the bombing of the city did not suffer. The next morning, August 4, we pushed off from the pier, now I'm going on the Volga, has been passed: the city Volsk, Syzran, Kuibyshev, and now writing a letter approaching Ulyanovsk. Following my path Kazan, Gorky and Gorky there will be transplanted to the train and go in the Ivanovo region Teikovo station, where I live. Product me on the road enough, though I dry ration relies, but he is better than hot. Bye, bye, waiting for an answer to the new location. I kiss you hard, your son Victor.

Letter 10.8-42 g. Sergei Chernikov Klimovich. Hi Mom and Dad, Valya and Klavochka. I send greetings to you and I wish you good luck in your life. Papa and Mama! I mainly hasten to inform you of what you most doubt. Now I am in town Pleykovo Ivanovo region. I arrived at night on August 10. Just set the address yet, but I live here. The purpose of my visit to learn yourself and prepare soldiers for the front. The same and not worry about my food, because food is much better than in Eruslane. Mom! I am very interested in your life now, as I have long ceased to receive emails and do not know where you live and how you live. Still, good or bad, but the bread, I think you need to drop, and potatoes the same. That's how I'll give you my address, so you please describe to me more all your life. Do not hesitate, if you have all that bad, too, write. Goodbye, I wish you all the best. Your son V. Chernikov.

... 4.9-42 g. Michurinsk, Chernikova. SK Hello dear parents Mom and Dad, as well as Valentina and Klavochka. I'm sending you my warmest greetings and wish you a good life. Mom and Dad! I received your letters, for which I thank warmly. Mom! You wrote to me about your life that you moved back to live in the city on the old place, which already renovated apartment. That I am very pleased, but most of all, I have the impression of your harvested grain - that I basically so much pleased, but still list the mother at what you bought. Mama you are offended by Valia, that he did not want to learn. I readily believe that he scored all of you head, but my advice is this: if it is not suitable for work on his strength and possibilities, all the same, try somewhere else to define it as an apprentice. A doctrine is a useless thing, because you yourself know what time. We need not learn, and produce a piece of bread by honest labor. Helping the family than he could, and especially in this difficult period of time. That's what I advise you to Wali. Mom please write all that you have in your family. I live in the woods, again moved to another part, believe me, all noncombatants. So long as I live well. I changed uniforms, boots, took a new, spacious, so I think the winter to heat. Supplies a money 400 rubles on the safe side, if you want, contact me, I shall send you. Mama, do not worry about mene. Write letters to the old address, the Teikovo, strike Str. AD 17, and I go there and take it. Well until dosvidaniya, kiss you hard!. Write letters more often. Waiting for an answer. Your son. V. Chernikov.

Letter 24go./9-42g. Michurinsk Czernikowo SK
   Hello Mom and Dad, Valya and Klavochka. I'm sending you my warmest greetings and wish you good luck in your peaceful life. Mama, I received your last two letters for which I thank you. Mom! You write that you have moved back to the apartment, which is certainly good, but even better that you stored up grain wood. Now I am a little calmer, I'll hope you'll be well fed and winter in the warmth. Mom, I still want to know that during the bombing of all of the things you have saved, or something is missing. It is describe to me please. Mom still you tell me that Valentina does not want to learn. But my advice is to give it to a trade school, but if it does not take, then give it somewhere else in the disciples. But most importantly, that it you have not talked, not hooligans. Mom! me you do not be sad and do not think anything bad about my health because I live so far good. Only overtaken us back into the woods where I was in the initial time. There I was again admitted commission and not fit for military service. Now I'm waiting, maybe I will soon be sent to any part, but there will not keep long. Well until dosvidaniya. Waiting for an answer. Your son is Chernikov.
  24/9-42g.

Letter 12.10-42 g. Hello, dear Mom and Dad and Valya and Klavochka. I'm sending you my heartfelt greetings and wish you good luck in your life. Mom I told you this letter to inform some of what's new about his life. Up to 8 /10 I was in the woods in Teikovo. 7go/10 I was made by the Commission, where I found fit for military service, then I am the evening of 8 /10 went to second on perekomissiyu and in conclusion, I was again unfit for military service. Night 8go/10 we gathered all patients and were sent to the station. And there 9 /10 in the morning I left the city of Teikovo, and 11.10 Ilino arrived at the station, which is 70 kilometers from the city of Gorky. Now I am here in military camps. Yesterday, 11-th of the medical examination took place and I was found fit to serve in infantry units. Mama You sent me 2 letters in Teikovo, but I did not manage to get them and now I do not know how you live, because it is already decently passed since I told you (you - crossed out) received a letter from you. Mom might be here and I can live long, but at least one small letter to let. I often think about our peaceful life, often seen in a dream Klavochka, Pope, Valya and your Mom! Often talking to you plenty of sleep, but as a wake up, because nobody around me there but the bare bunks and under an hour so I feel very sad. I really think you do not see. After all of my friends again send out their draft board, which recognized the sick, and I was sick and suddenly became healthy. Mom and Dad, I asked you not to worry about my life. While I am well shod and dressed warmly, fed nourishing. For the money you do not send me, and then sent in 2 letters to 30 p. I have not got, money I'll have 400 rubles, if you want, then write me I'll send them to you. Dad! If you write to me here, describe all the details ... (nerazb.) environment, and in particular your family life, and that how do products in Michurinsk who are committed to the army. Is there a rumor from Vasi, aunts Stepanida. Mom! You left me to see, as well, and I wanted to see you here I am sending you my photograph in this letter, as well as sending money and Klavochka 30 rubles, as a so buy her something from the treats. Well, so far, write nothing more. Goodbye. I kiss you hard. Your son Victor Chernikov.

Letter 11/11-42g. Michurinsk, Chernikova SK Hello, dear parents Mama and Papa, Valentina and I Klavochka I send you my sincere greetings and wish you a good life in the future. Long Mom, I did not receive from you letters, for a whole month, for a long time I miss about you ... (nerazb.) and I am very sick mind about you and ... (nerazb.) life. But now came the moment when I received a letter from you, for that very grateful. You write to me about his life, that bought 12 tons of rye and think to buy potatoes. This is certainly good, but still would be better to think about the furnace, because time is running out. Hopefully in this case, too, think something useful. Mom! You are about my illness does not worry me, it has not obstructed. Some will tell you about my life, I am in Teikovo. In part, I am in hozotdelenii, I was transferred to work as a cook. I drink, I eat what I want, butter, I can not be translated, canned goods, too, in general, all in abundance, so that about me did not worry. While the time has come and I live, and what would happen next nobody knows. Well until dosvidaniya, shake your hand and kiss you hard. Your son is Chernikov.
   Mom still write me about the Vale of Klavochka and more about the Pope, but I ... (nerazb.) ... yus, you're about it nothing ... (nerazb.) Waiting for an answer.

Letter 14/11-42g.
  ... (Nerazb.) Mom and Dad, Valya and Klavochka. I'm sending you my warmest greetings. Mama, I advise you to ... (nerazb.)
... (Nerazb.) that I was yesterday ... (nerazb.) in winter clothing.
... (Nerazb.) sent to another part. Maybe I'll go through Moscow, go to my aunt ... (nerazb.)
... (Nerazb.)
... (Nerazb.)
... (Nerazb.) so it's very bad for me. Yesterday I received your second letter, for which I thank you. Mom! You seem to take offense at me, that I rarely began writing letters to you, but you have me in this no blame. The letters I write to you every week, but if they are not sex ... (nerazb.) and why ... (nerazb.) With respect to your package does not seem to get it, since leaving, and why should not you write to this address. Wait for the exact address of the other part. Perhaps you can send a parcel, but I get it. Well, on my ... (nerazb.) or worse or do nothing. Write nothing else, I remain alive and well, and what you want. Your son Victor Chernikov. Say hello to my family and friends. 14/11-42g.

From g-na Sergei Chernikov
  Klimovich. Living
  Michurinsk Str. Gerasimova Michurinsky 126
                     July 2, 1947 Gorvoenkomat
                                                                                              Gorvoenkomu
                                                                                        Colonel v. Yudichev.

Statement.
   My son Chernikov Viktor Sergeyevich born in 1924, he joined the Soviet Army 16 March 1941 Michurinsky gorvoenkomatom. Prior to his call that is until 16 March 1941, he worked at Michurinskom Lenpromete. During WWII, my son is fighting for their homeland against the Nazi invaders, died a heroic death on the battlefield, that there is a notice of his death on February 8, 1943 for the number 1 /802. The day of his death on Dec. 27, 1942 in the district of the village Ovzhino Lychkovskaya district of the Leningrad region. I'm his father, Sergei Chernikov Klimovich 1894 birth have in your Dependent wife Chernikova Pelageya Alekseevnu 1902 born son of Valentin Sergeevich 1929, daughter of Claudius Sergeyevna born in 1939. I myself am currently receiving disability pension. In 1941 he was mobilized to work in Gorvoenkomatom MVD Michurinsk, where during the operational work had been wounded and left on a disability pension. Based on the above, all the above and on the basis of SNK Union of the USSR. I am asking for your petition to pay me a lump sum for my son who died at the front at the rate set by the Government of the USSR. As the father of the deceased son, father-retired, and having at its Dependent 3 people. Vprosbe please do not refuse. Documents attached 1.Izveschenie death. 2.Svidetelstvo birth. 3.Spravka from the duty station. 4. Union cards. 5.Gosstrah book.
                                                                       Chernikov.

THE HISTORY OF TWO.

Field Post 51009 Bondarenko, Gennady Mikhailovich

============================================

field post 41168 B Osipov, Nikolai Z.

23.03.44. Hello Gena!
  Gena, I met with Misha and read your card and took the address. Gena! I want you to describe your sad life. I am now in the same department in which you trained me and one bed I got drunk songs and entertained with stories. Gena though I then often otkalovalsya from his unit was in komendandskom months 8. sent to the rear ishalonom but lived separately from the company. 3 months komondirovali brigade specialty whole summer since plastering ... (nerazb.) wheel and a school siychas back with friends ukalovaem. Alesha Degtyar Zhitkin Ivan Korolev, Ivan, and two staff and three hussar then used replenish old men, and the squad commander Kudrik also hussars. Gene is not in us siychas those commanders that were. One Ivan Andreevich Veselov company commander and another Tkachenko as it calls Veselov cuff.
Читать дальше... 
Gene in a mine that's still a very sad situation it with my parents: the eldest sister raskaznili and hanged as a partisan, the husband of her former lieutenant ... (nerazb.) from Kiev shot. This is a sister in the war nazhila prisoner. The mother then fear, and she relented, and beaten, she died left 2 sisters talk with 24 and 29, and brother to 34 Pismo from them has yet to receive mail sent to me but Tanya can pomnish of mine had her photo. Mishin all laughed in Lviv siychas they learn in FZO in town ... I (nerazb) but I do not know that they are together or not ... (nerazb.) badly
   Gena! But I want to calm down a vengeance this monster and want to retaliate with weapons in hand while the command and keeps us very reluctantly to let go nowhere staffing fighters but I think that is why the occasion otashlyut at the forefront and I have already filed a memo but the results have not yet received.
   Gena accept greetings to offer large as the homeland and hot as the sun from Degtyar Zhitkina Queen. At the finish. Gena not be offended that I did not write Chiba Pismo this is my fault.
  Before svedaniya shake hands firmly and as a pupil of his father's firm kiss. Kohl Osipov. 23.03.44.

THE HISTORY OF THREE.

2/3/43 Good day, my city Ljubica Valichka and son Igonka. That night I saw you, this is the second dream for 10 m-ant of our separation, and as always Igonka looks older than his years. Lighter than steel, though in a dream you see and talk to his mother and Claudius Claudius saw in the first and ... (nerazb.)
    Today received a postcard from Anatolia, wrote that on March 6 the end of his set-off and life for their studies. He writes that as soon as Vorochilovgrad is released, so he sends the money to you, this postcard is dated February 14, the day before the release. Perhaps you have already received Boris sent only one card, and Anatoly offended at him. Dear Valichka, write what's new with Vera. Communications have, if so, I advise you to move in with her and they settle down, if possible. Watch and arranged the best. Writes whether Valya that either. I dated him for a long time do not receive emails, what happened to him do not know. I'm on the old front line, our military business as usual. We are waiting for more decisive action with these reptiles, and an hour will come soon. Good health. I hope to see you soon. Write to wait. Hello mother's aunt and uncle's friends. Kiss hard. You loving Peter.

Читать дальше... 

17.3.43 g.
Good evening, my dear son and Valenka Igonka.
The smallness of the ill with influenza. With 10.3 ... (nerazb.)
  today. ... (Nerazb.) all went well, just a mere possibility. Went to old friends at headquarters and away from the doyen of going to the front. Things are going well my, no special adventure, as we sit in the defense. Will soon be as scribble and Fritz will try the blow. There is what is who. My dear dear Valichka that you say something, do not have the time or you're not home, and on the periphery. In short you have an old address is, you do not dare to 30 days to please the news. All have forgotten something, or do you think I already dead? Like mother, father live, as their health, what's new with Clara, Leni, uncles, aunts, as all of their health? Gave them greetings. How are you, son's health. Write to me, I'm waiting, I want to know about you, the silence is costing me a lot of health. I kiss you hard, loving your father, son and husband Peter.

May 29, 1943 Greetings from the front! Beloved Valichka and son Igonka!
   My dear Valichka, sending you a certificate, I hope it will help you as a wife from the front on the issue of exit, and perhaps for other purposes, you are at home more visible. I am still at the old place, already tired, but this, as we see the situation requires it, because have a whole year, as we face to face with the enemy. We are waiting for the signal, I want to have to decide the fate quickly and return to their homeland. Strange places are not attractive. There is nothing beautiful, hills and hills, steppe and steppe. It would be a little fun, painfully boring, you're not going to the movies and the theater. As a hermit, dugout, advanced, and again the dugout. Here are all your daily life, what is it and fun to shoot at enemy aircraft, and that are already flying high that the probability of hitting and efficiency neimeetsya. Here in brief is my everyday life. After all, you as a gay, come home son zaturkaet impressions, that you forget for a moment the gravity of today. All the same, as is evident from the letters it is quite funny and energetic in their years, but I still deprived of it, to watch the developments in his son's still interesting years. How would like to stay with you and look at this brehunka. And this art, he probably learned from Valichke, which is probably in the duel primacy among children. But how hard to think about your meager life, had to calm their nerves and trills schipetaniem these birds, which, in spite of the danger around us. Write, dear Valichka often as you want to read and read your letters about your life, about Igonke. From Anatolia have any or messages. Hello to all relatives and friends. I kiss you hard prikrepko loving to my son Peter.
  Please forgive the short letter, but we are awaiting developments, from which comes the sadness and ... (nerazb.) firmly. Write to me, kiss you Peter.

14/6/43, the Greetings from the front!
Favorite Valichka and son Igonka! I have received from ... (nerazb.) letter, which is my duty to send you, and once again remind you that you need to move to ... (nerazb.), this will be your precious ... (nerazb.) It must understand one thing in the heat of the province is still better than at home. I nevoobrazhayu, as you'll spend this winter than the heat (?) ... (Nerazb.), it's torment you, one ... (nerazb.) in the famine.
... (Nerazb.)
... (Nerazb.)
... (Nerazb.) my brother silent on the lane ... (nerazb.) means that it shall not be entitled ... (nerazb.) passes and went immediately until the summer. Mobilizing all forces to ... (nerazb.) try ... (nerazb.) I think that his son should go, if hard, clutching his mother. Talk to my uncle, aunt, because we have to solve with the whole ... (nerazb) ... estyu, I think that they will help you in this ... (nerazb.) Board. Help you have, come to the Regional Committee of the CPSU (b), in Gorvoenkomat, I think that you can ask everyone and everywhere ... (nerazb.)

... (Nerazb.)
... (Nerazb.)
... (Nerazb.) and we are happy in the future.
  Rate, suspension and act. That's all I wanted to write. My little boy sent 150 rubles. He bought ... (nerazb.) ... lei him because he is the one. Give him more freedom, let him grow a real man ... (nerazb.)
... (Nerazb.)
... (Nerazb.) ... and then the folder will come and he will be ashamed for you ... (nerazb.) Igor did not listen to my mother, a woman, his grandfather.
  Write more often, waiting. Hello friends and family. From Anatolia, I also recently had not received a single letter. Kiss your lover tight prikrepko Peter.

22/6/43 g. My beloved son and Valichka Igonka! You can congratulate the new position, landed in the exploration, though our intelligence has other functions on pehotinskoy intelligence. But I am satisfied, now you get to know all the fighting. But the main thing that you will not be short-sighted. Yes, always pleasant at the forefront. I depend on you, what the percentage of success of your comrades. And so I feel better, just because I recently had a hard job at night, but during the day when the rest is all in the eye dangle supposedly only asleep, and it is true, if you only knew how hard it is to be economic manager, such claims that intelligence incomprehensible, and even your boss does not always have force of will. Are driving, as Sidorov goat. Just today I got acquainted with the sector of our defense, it is nice outdoors all your work is going on. Now I have the duty of the NP. A friend is resting in front of me lit oil lamp, left the phone. On your phone, snuff, and drivers of white paper with a favorite line, but I must confess I had little time for this, and now I hope that before the main battle will be enough time. And so, my arms became sterevo tube, binoculars, compass, landmarks, and all of this together is called the eyes and ears.
  Sweetheart Valichka, that's what I cheered hard enough, this new nasnachenie. You say a dangerous profession, but I'll tell you my dear always dangerous. So that God knows we say the better.
My teeth are easier to disturb ... (nerazb.) comes all the normal position, but the voice is normal looking. A doctor will soon arrive when we will decide the fate of Zubov.
That is all that you can write about myself for 1-2 days. How Videsh, I am pleased and schasliv. Now about you, how are you spend your days and nights. What's new and live it all. That's how I remember that Fritzes at hand, and the soul comes in the heels, and maybe that happened? For his ruchatsya ... (nerazb.)
  Impossible, this is a man-eater, from small to great, and with the selected bastard.
How would like you to leave, our son is no longer grew less calm and not subjected to such dangers. And who likes to lose a child and a wife without any reasons for this. Is nice. When only become cheerful, that is for someone to lay down his head so you understand because our son only grow, and he probably now only gives the right to existence. I imagine his habits bully, what little especially with cunning grandfather, not the fact that he nashalit and where to insert points on his innocence and prichasnosti. How do you want to see you, see about this fun, which you can only be happy and supports your power. I understand it very well. Maybe this war will end soon, then quickly forgotten sorrow, destitution, hunger and cold, will start again peaceful family comfort, which you will find all the nerves calm. Let us wait for it?
Write more about his son, his life, do not forget about me as well. Because you can not imagine the joy with which read and reread your letters. How are my uncle, aunt, staffed, and indeed the word about each, and here's the letter. What makes a father, mother, as their health, I'll bring them alive.
Write to me dear, write more in a distant foreign country is not so pleasant as it seems.
Hello to all relatives and friends. Igorechka sorry because he is the one. And you Igonka listen to your mama. I kiss you hard prikrepko loving you Peter.

2.8.43, the Hello my favorite Valichka and Igonka! What I am pleased that we came back from a hike. I'm crazy do not know how you can climb so far. Dear Valichka, do not feel sorry for her son and himself did, in fact understand, health is everything. Without health and life is not sweet. From my mother received a postcard, we see that the old lady so glad baklazhe that little will support your health. It turns out Ivan had not forgotten, sent money, how could this happen day after the October Revolution, far away, but ah well, and they deigned to send groshenyatki, not paying attention, they scored jak falcons, and cleared to the feeling of old people. I sent you the money as the 200 and 490. I am satisfied that the old man to blame is not put you received them, too, a total of 700 rubles. This way, ato he is capable. In short, buy what is possible for reinforcements. You, dear, career change, or even a living wage in a day than your two weeks' wages. Do not forget that with any work you can do battle. Received a letter from Mikhail Yakovlevich, he sends greetings to you all. Not sure who wrote to him, probably my mother. You see dear Valichka, as seen Igonka remembers its location and therefore entitled to have hope. But nothing, the axis of cracking, will soon end the duel. Alive I will organize the work life. In this I have no doubt. Will be for a son it's all, and a piece of butter and a physician. The main thing to be alive. A brutal battle yet to be, sometimes nerves vyderzhivayut. I sit and watch periodically, as Fritz walking yes go on our land. Nerves, nerves. It must be so easy to look at these man-eaters. As the battle goes, and your life in danger, and joy has no limits, especially when bundles go to the ancestors. Now you sit back and just watch, there was no where to himself or to shoot. But what are they all cowards, like start with hitting artillery, mortars, as well as rats and razbezhatsya neuvidish have the whole day. But soon, soon on our street festival will be. But as if all described. Write Valichka, many write about your son and the news will tell. My mother wrote that he was an old fellow son, the spirit does not fall, and butter and health should not be sorry for him. Hello to all relatives and friends, uncles, aunts, Marousi, Borisovna, Dm. F. all all. Write to me, waiting. Kiss prikrepko. You loving Peter.

10/8/43, the Beloved Valichka and Igonka.
Yesterday, my dear, I received your letter, it's nice yet heard from you. As if we beginning to emerge second love, after all that experienced, so I read a number of letters in a row for the last time and sends you one for the other host. It seems to me that I wrote long ago, we should drop a line, but sit down, dear, to write, but that a new write, the same situation, except on those rain, cold, that a good dirt in the trench, drafts and damp. But here I am with a 3-night sitting, climbed 2 Fritz, one I would call Goering, Goebbels and the second. Were busy on the road mending the relationship. For the rest, silence everywhere, except with the artillery firing, 10 shots made, but it was in a swamp. And in general, cowards they are big, like thieves in ... (nerazb.) and are afraid to get out there, but I hope soon we will ask them to rise, even then, they run a little.
  Well, tell me what to write about the son I did not tell news ... (nerazb.) on the radio, already from a couple of days ... Kharkov (nerazb.) trophies were taken, but their technique on their ... (nerazb.) could collapse. How to ... (nerazb.)
... (Nerazb.)
... (Nerazb.)
  And if so, then know is coming to a head. And most importantly return home quickly, as you would like to see, especially ... (nerazb.)
... (Nerazb.) and the folder will want very much to ride on a swing, and the city, and probably did not show up. I remember him, as he always pointed to the car and spoke to the outburst of joy "mobility", and now distinguishes between brands and big cars. Yes, listen to this brehunka. But the lack of freedom, they say, is worse than death. One idea would be quickly Dodoma. Yes, the honeymoon would have been nice, pohlesche first. That scribbled, and he is sure that you say you have all this in mind, and think of it, enough already, and loneliness and memories. Anyway, you were always against it and talk about it and did not want to think. Well, as will be seen as coming, and now, with such appetites as you write, it seems to me not before, I myself feel, but generally it was ridiculous to even talk about it, because all the talk was only about food and special desires, ie wanted to eat, and eat only what they brought. And they brought the broth. Already 15chasov it on the ink you see that the break was, but I had a 10 to be on the Komsomol meeting, I was as a representative from podyacheyki. That came, dined, and again at the observation post. A lunch today at a hundred. Millet soup potatoes and canned pork. And the second millet porridge and I like a clock stuffed worm is for the first time soup delicious. It would be with something, and this dolt to cook. I know you have this thing badly. How grief be helped, vydohnesh and say, "Why I am not a bird, which does not fly" But ... (nerazb.) all moved, and then organize the case. And on our street will be a holiday. And even then will not have to invite each other to eat. And anyway, I now think, how we live. And the truth is much better than before the war. Well, that's a lesson just for such a pair as you and I now understand very well our diplomas and we interruption of family life would not have. Yes, and we will understand each other.
Under his father listen to what needs to be done, and come back, do everything. How will the chrysalis. Only for the entire time. Here you will live in peace until its there, and if someone thinks you're an extra, so let did not take offense. It seems the price we have identified each other Igonka pity, because if not heavy, he still lives in the sad moments of sadness will dissipate. And this is basic, that's for me to have to carry everything and no one with whom to share and not someone say anything, that's a joy to read your letter and write to you.
Written and seemed to talk, sealed and want to write again. And what. Many do not write. Koi that is impossible. About the horrors no sense frustrating yourself and remember, as good only that I was alive and well .. 8.8. sent a postcard Yasha and Tolia Eli and his wife's brother, asked her if she knows anything about it. Well, until all. Hello to all my dear friends and family wish you health and happiness of success. Soon, probably, begin again and the mess on our streets. When it end? Soon. And when it soon? Well, maybe a year. A Set that we must all go through and fulfill your request to stay alive and unharmed. As fate until all cost the best way possible. Bemoan my change, and suddenly make for you shift. Make? I kiss you hard prikrepko loving Peter.

15/8/43, the pleasant dream, my favorite Valichka and son Igonka.
Only listened to a series of plates patifonnyh, spent an hour, probably chatted with the captain from another unit, but he went to bed, and I in my hut, and to my surprise, my partner has attached "chandelier" and we now have light. Be calm, up to 3 nights I write this letter, if there is nothing to interrupt, of course. For the life of the front edge of defense varies its surprises. But what can be described, that vantage point, which I described to you, but that's new, what lamp was added. And now do not have to pass the night in the dark. The smallness of calm, a rare mortar and small-arms fire, that's all you can watch and hear, plus the yard "Thank God" the rain came, and then yesterday Razov was 7 and now at night, and "dust" is great was in the trenches of mud pits, and have this "dust" nailed. And then breathe because there is nothing. My Kramarenko asleep and mustache does not blow it before my arrival had already managed to drop a line to his wife, going through the guy's wife does not change the fact marry, relatives write well, and my wife swears allegiance, that guy and confused. I do not own and did not know whom to believe. And for many of these cases and some of whom strongly influenced. But this is understandable, who likes to read such news. Then everyone cherishes the thought of meeting, but here on a surprise for you. Here comes a man and not a living and not dead, and the guys what sympathy and more support, and that's blush as red maiden.

I pretty Valichka as it became easier, that you are less safe, because any good news the day before reported. From Kharkov to 1.5 km, here come and Spaska-Demyan taken. And yesterday was reading an article about the Donbass, and the horror was for Stalin, Gorlovka, read, and inside you all shaking with hatred of this nothingness, cannibals. Just do not believe that the Russian people would bow to such humiliation, anguish, hunger. Will probably Yuzivka and Donets Basin coal will be the throat to these shareholders, traders from the pack of Hitler and his deputy Goering. Sideways will come the tears and bloodshed the inhabitants of Donbass. Not shtabelny shooting and not throwing in the mines will not help monsters, that they accelerate their personal loss. Here, read your previous letter, for some reason the new no. Where to write about appetites. And I lost my appetite, but it warps the truth of something, but I explain that the reason for bad weather. Breaks the whole reason, but the dampness, wind, on the day 20 times the weather changed, and now have to shrink. Write to me, dear, life is improving or not, and why so little grain yield, because these 200 and 400 gr. Yes I 800 grams is not enough, when I feel a little bit healthier, but here 1 kg. 4 persons. One son to eat the entire ration, seeing that he is 4 th year or two, but still no fat, of course, the appetites are evil.
  Where is the roar of cannon rounds on the right, there is 4-th day of porridge cooked, probably fighting. How are you fighting with his son and the old, what's new there. Write to me, so I'm writing a second letter, but not from you. Boring, sad, strange territory, and tea in the depths of the earth, there is everyone, but my thoughts with you, and when even in this condition unhealthy, just as one would like to be home, it used a warm bed, one has already used all the adversity has used. Destined to sleep any more at ease and without worries, but also on the soft bed? This question is topical.
  Hi mom, dad, sisters, children, aunt, uncle, E. Fomich of Marousi. All all wish you health and happiness. Valya, write about my son, myself and all of them. Kiss prikrepko, your loving Peter.
P.S. So wrote to you, but why are not you write. Igonka, as well kA mother force him to write more often folder. Write to me and kissed Peter.

7/9/43 r
  My dear son and Valichka Igonka
  You're right, mail works very well. It's nice of course to get a letter, especially if they were every day. So I always wait for mail, with some sort of elevated mood, but if not, how it saddened. Videsh, boredom and a desire to see you all fotom not zabesh. Only happy to look at her son, somehow becomes easier, there is still my son, who is growing and will head race in the case of death. Son right about kissing, you're probably already beyond diligently kiss him, that after kissing a guy with swollen cheeks or lips comes days 3-4. Son rights that folder should send letters and more. You in a heap more fun, and one folder for which the letter is a great pleasure and a certain calm in the soul. Once the folder does not see and hear the antics of his son, of course, he is sure that the folder will love. It is good that coped with a garden, most importantly, that the mother not to allow for different kinds of things. Only the legs to beat the old woman must still regret it we have one, but not with Her years on the bushes to climb. I envy you the warm days we hardly see, and now all the days of autumn began. You can say one thing, that summer, we have not. Yes, and I have my doubts whether this happens when the weather is good. In my rare and generally not. We have a quiet, but good news come from you at 100 miles already driven off cannibals, soon the entire Donbass released, it can be seen to be offensive to the Dnieper, and then we started talking, and perhaps earlier.
  The matter of course in the planning of our Supreme Command. The newspapers vidat that an offensive is planned and confidently. Valichka You Bring, that had a radio, because you will always be informed. Yes, and what newspaper you subscribe to and have the opportunity to have them. I am happy that you became easier with the food, do not be so hungry. The main thing that you can buy except that Coy dining. My life goes on as usual. Watch for Fritz, in good health. Yes, dear, will receive 800 rubles. You'll give my mother 100 rubles. Let go to Debalcevo and know where the children's uncle Shura if survivors do not hesitate to take on education. And I sleep with the Valley on this issue and define them. That is please do. Hello friends and family. Kiss prikrepko, your Peter. Write. Sorry my son and myself.

Vorochilovgrad.
  Demand.
Main Post Office.
  Chief Post Office p.p.05311y
                                                                    Marilevu Peter Matveyevich.

20.10.43g.
   Chief Post Office, the Voroshilovgrad.
    Fighting greetings comrade. Chief!
  You will excuse me, I did not know you and you are me and I am writing to you. Here's the thing. I am a native city Voroshilovgrad, I know what days you are fighting, a lot of work, but to give time for me. Read through the postman if my family is alive or not. Maybe there is no longer houses on this street, as well as and the civilian population, and my letters are sent do not give the desired response. Here are my countrymen, fighting friends got an answer, but I do not. I respectfully ask you to give an answer on whether there are my family on the street. Sverdlov. Per.Br. Kishkins number 12. Mother Melania Marileva P. and his wife Valentina Shimanskaya Tikhonovna. What fate did not overtake them, but I want to write. We are soldiers of World War II used for all kinds of consequences. And in the struggle against the German Nazi cannibals hornbeam army, our nerves become strong, the forces are multiplied, and in future military engagements, we Voroshilovgradtsy not fail. We took revenge, we mstim, and we will take revenge for our city, for our homeland. No one has looter, a rapist, a murderer from the gang of cannibals died on this front at the hands of Klimovskikh countrymen. I'll ask again comrade. Chief give news about the fate of my family. Greetings fellow countrymen. My e-mail Field 05311y shake your hand. With militant greetings. P. Marilen

The inscription across the envelope: O.N.v 6 § /o
  Please indicate according to the letter
   results ... (nerazb.) family
Red Army.
  Beginning. Dep. boyov ... (nerazb.) signature.

Signed across the letter: T. Roman
  Identify, report to me.
                  Rudakov.

4/11/43, the Greetings from the front.
My dear, beloved son and Valichka Igonka!
How good it was to receive from you letters, and now again a smash. My dear, I'm at the old place, changes in life. Just defense and all. Valichka, try to leave the city at least patronovku, future battles are not easily would cost the city.
  We may, taking off from here. Even if you can not imagine how brains refreshed b.. Something Anatoly stopped writing. As my son did, whether you give him plenty of freedom, you just do not limit it, let them grow strong-willed and persistent. Vanya wrote and Vera. Hi mom, dad, uncles, aunts, sisters, nephew, nieces and friends. Write to me, waiting. Kiss hard, you loving Peter.

26/11/43 g.
Fighting hello!
  My favorite Valichka and son Igonka!
  Yesterday I had to be in great Luke on official business. I do not believe my eyes what happened to this city. This cannibals strengthened in every home and subjected him to destruction. I now have an idea of their country, what they do and that are capable of. Still, I am very glad that you were able to save his life. I wrote to his brother that he helped you to leave, to live there is no sense of fear and expose the child and yourself with the elderly. Father can be seen as not a little sick, but very difficult to endure all this. For young gray, like Vera, and the elderly, of course, shortened life. Dear Valichka, I will send the money in a day or two, as soon as I in nachfina, and migrating all their savings. They are necessary for you, Vanya wrote me that the old man returned. Anatoly wrote, and from Boris came my letter, he retired and his address is unknown. Dear Valichka, write and describe about you, where my uncle, aunt, Lelia, Klava. How you spend time under the yoke of these man-eaters, where they lived and how they lived? I have a few words about myself. I live well. Beat Hitler soldatyuh rare, but it aptly. Fritz is not one of my hands and went to their ancestors in paradise. I hope that is still strong I will beat him. In battles like that growing up and krepnesh, more hatred appears to these bastards. Write as settled. Hello friends and family. Kiss tightly prikrepko. You loving Peter.

30.11.43 g.
  Fighting hello!
  My favorite Valichka and son Igonka!
  With free time I write, yet minutes after heavy fighting want to say a few words that I am alive and well. However, in the work it once and do not think that at you vetsya death, but through all the terrible times. Himself a surprise that you still go live. But all the same war, but it all the impact on people. Things are good, the hill of human settlements have now Fritz and mosques, and things did not have success. Yes accumulated technology is great, and hard to take, but it proshlyapil tightly
... (Nerazb.) occupied. Received a letter from Vera, and again requested that I influenced you. But you, if possible ed to it, reach and do not wait until the time of suffering, there can be easier to live. Word you do so, and distinguished as the best. The main thing to prioritize their health. As my son did, what he is doing and listens to his mother. I wish you health and success in your affairs. Hello friends and family. Kiss tightly prikrepko. You loving Peter.

15/12/43 g. Valichka my favorite.
    Yesterday tooth, the second is losing. But I agree, all 32 to lose, only to return home. Back to the family, to you with my son. I sit, my dear, then the tooth. I just measles, not for nothing that day gave the release. Is it conceivable break, double break, and what a break under a seamstress, until removed, barely rode yesterday. Whole jaw ached. And in general is wrong with my teeth, should be treated, but when? Does time, do three more will have to break the root. Just attack what. Here'll write you news and go to the front, there is my place, and there is rain almost daily, and can not see the end. How he wets us here, can not imagine. Even on the day several times wets. Rainfall for the fallout.
   Attack case we have ended, normal life has started again, the front edge of defense. Rare with machine gun-firing and methodical firing artillery and mortars. In that fight we took our place is empty. Fritz calming compressor set here and the nose does not pop up. Yes, but Orlovo-Kursk and Belgorod area yielded good results. The main thing is he is not 41-th year, and if so, then we can say that the denouement at the end of suits, but we know that Fritzes heroes for armor, and when the armor is falling apart, these graves are cannibals and will soon be found. That's all we can say at this stage ... (nerazb.) about our military affairs.
  Dear Valichka, you would have scribbled a few words about food, as it is looks, and not goloduete you know? And in general, as the material you live, regardless of what his side front. Where does my aunt, uncle, how they live, as well as about the sisters drop me a line, work and what makes Michael?
  How do you spend your vacation with his son, all write, and then a little unclear. Because it's summer there, where the time to. My dear, you are the center of my correspondence, let not offended relatives that I rarely write them, repeat no sense, as everyone knows your letters with me. Well, I went to the front.
  Hello to all relatives and friends, I wish you health and happiness. Before the meeting, sorry my son, write, wait. Kiss prikrepko you. Loving Peter.

27/12/43, the Dear Valichka and son Igonka!
Today conveyed translate to 200 rubles. Sledge for Igoni ku. Try to use the money personally to keep man's son. Let Daddy's grant goes to him personally and you part, try not to miss its growth, but it is important in this period of his heavily fed. Of course, if I had more resources, I would have sent out more, but do not have, all that is possible, I have a penny does not hold, because they are not necessary for me, especially on the front. Now we have a day of rest, came up with trenches, erase, wash, get rid of this filth, sunny day, so hurry while the sun and the rain comes again. As for Lukashevich, more proud of them, and the passivity of an invoice with the consequences of prostitutes in old age. Homeland branded sales of these skins. Valichka Our cause is just, and therefore without difficulty victory will not. How pleasant to read, when thinking about you, and you did it live. Typically describes ... (nerazb.) as my memory serves me. But in general, we find a happy family life. So be strong, and if that, so do I get my ears and eyes have not seen the consequences. The point of honor for every one of us. I wish you health and success. With this money go to the movies with his son. Hello friends and family. Em. Phom.
   I kiss you warmly loving Peter.

USSR
  Gore Vorochilovgrad
Per.Br. Kishkins № 12
  Valentine Shimanskaya Tikhonovna.
                                                                      Field Post 05311

8.1.44g.
   Dear Valichka and son Igonka!
I do not want to return to the last correspondence. Not her. All this squabbling vylelas only your silence that you bore herself and not divided. One of only a mother can soothe. Look at both, because You have compassion and respect for no one except the mother is on the mother, and if possible go away from there. Anyway ... (nerazb.) you will not be peace with her son. I did not expect - could well turn around on you with my still living creatures. I already have to be at the forefront, but the move has got his hand under the wheel, the smallness of the left hand fingers squeezed, but intact, only a cracked finger. So it stayed for two days on the farm, and ignoring the pain tonight, go to the guys there tomorrow will decide the fate of man-eaters, so that the tenth is probably for us to say the newspaper, but it surezno intended. Sp we will fight, but probably a month to run through crossings and persecution. Land boots. Yesterday, washed, changed his clothes, and then months of 1.5 or 2 are not replaced, a little soot on the clothes looked like.
  Basically ready, today I think for a night out, and then Coy whom I callus or a thorn in the eye, especially in Gavrik and generally needed when healthy, so be patient Cossack. Although one defeat but rather the desire to return home. Son while rabbit promises here, but they do not live, some mice running around, birds, and it is not clear to all living creatures do not like those screens. I do not know how the cannibals are not tired or they drank a little more blood and more wants. That's bad enough that little're there. It should be fixed. It's a pity that I was with her son not being able to ride a sled. But in general, It was nice to b home than here. I write, but I think to myself, yes, the fight will be, how many were dry with the water out, and then as fate will change or not and how many more to come. You tired of waiting, but what about us? If you are happy as Michael Mitusova Semyonovna and lust, but it's certainly better than nothing, but let's wait what will happen to us, and for 18 months from the day as gaps hinder calm, and in general these should be in prison ... (nerazb.) one's, it's time to calm. But it is our desire, and may my own, but overall it's a quick smash and all the houses. Who will be happy, and to whom, and at the last minute will have to lay down his head.
   Tea warmed up. Now popyu, it does not interfere in the cold weather to warm up. Although more severe frosts and was not, but at 6 pobludili in the steppe, the blizzard was. So it's all wet. So far, my dear. Yes got now is a paper card on which news writing and in sufficient quantities. I will try to write more often, less than deplore. What is not to be avoided. Not one little head fell on the battlefield. Bemoan son. Let it grow to fear enemies. Write, waiting. Hello all good ... (nerazb.) all to all. Iga let winter sport more engaged. I kiss you hard Your Peter.

3/3/44 Dear city of my favorite Valichka and son Igonka.
I decided to drop a line while sitting around the campfire and listening to the trills of the struggle for barren. I do not know how much more will this carnage, it has already lasted for three days. Aviation and such peals of thunder, talking about swamps and arduous battle. Good to be the audience sitting around the campfire, and in the air, our air, Sk. clouds and breaks of these flights a day, weather flying. In short, it is nice to be in the reserve and sit by the fire. But the state of your nerves and can not describe. Something strange is going on inside. It is understandable, Sk. more blood will be spilled because of these cannibals. Here the Finns, basically, should withdraw from the war. This is good if at all stops, as it is desirable to return home alive, to see you and the rest of their years to live in peace. How tired of the gypsy life, Sk. more sleepless nights, anxious days and fatal minutes. I remember once when I was under bombardment, but I was lying in the slot and could not help trembling. This was the first time when nerves snapped. So perhaps now with those who believed himself breaks. That card and probably finish, and we soon there will be. I wish you health and success. Hello all to all. I kiss you prikrepko. Your Peter.

21/3/44 The road Valichka and Igonka!
  I want to drop a few words, allegedly wrote a long time. The first duty to congratulate a favorable outcome Nikolaevchan. Transferred much greetings to them from me. I am heartily glad that you are now much calmer. This will give you strength for many years. Already healed, but everything inside it hurts, you do not know well. Write to me dear. Repent from ISU each other. Soon ceased, but the bombardment continued. Be healthy. Hello everybody, everybody. Kiss prikrepko, your Peter.

28/3/44, the Dear Valichka and Igonka! Today, all you dreamed me, but the main thing in truth I have spoken with her son and at the hands naderzhalsya. Perhaps because of his illness, many of you think. Again the move as tired. It is sick, and no one cure. The soul exhausted. Already ask Vanya to call the navy, there is less walking. But he was silent, probably does not believe, well, so destined. Least ranelo or no force. Forgive, but izrydalos heart from pain. No forces, they have changed, went to fight for their country, for the sake of victory. Hello everyone. Write. Your letters and Igochki a joy and relief. Kiss prikrepko, your Peter.

8/11/44 g.
   Dear Valichka and son Igonka!
   Alive and well, despite the cold and insomnia. Two hours a day is normal in the cold. Yes nevezet, lost a friend Govorova. Killed by exploding shells, though, as we were living, it is due to the change of the firing, but it did not have time to dig in, as Gorik gone from us, but two sprinkled barely dug out alive and happy. And Fritz is somewhat tortured comrades, found during the occupation of the village, but what they have not passed this gift. Animals and cannibals, but not people, and when the hands reach, shouting Hitler kaput. No matter how hard, but still go off. Here hut. Sitting, barefoot sitting beside the stove to dry boots, boots almost pomorozil feet at night. Do you think Russian ... (nerazb.) dushagreyka hut with wooden boards, but not under the tent. So at the expense of sleep a letter to you. The only bad thing we got a thaw after the third day of heavy frosts. Legs are not allowed to sleep, lomyat, especially when cold and frozen. Write to me, I want to see everything, but little hope. In short, be strong, going chieftain. We have dinner. Kimarsky Gregory dinner with vodka brought. Bemoan each other and a son. I kiss you hard, your Peter.

14/11/44, the Dear Valichka and son Igonka!
  Yesterday, his son sent an e-card that you say something, yesterday I received your letter, so that all write the same bowl. In general, all the time between Nevel and Novosokolniki. But it is difficult to say exactly where an hour will be all the time in the movement of the battle. You're right, that you lose hope for a meeting. Hard to get the whole of these meat grinders, but they are increasingly and more frequently, and no end in sight. Where the second front? It's time decisive battles. You write about my health. While on his feet, and if truth be told, after eight months, six have to depart. Legs are felt. Force is not enough. And able to stand only because nowhere ill. A temperature of brushing and all, so that stronger and with all the forces keep yourself in balance, because it hurts terrible. It is terrible, not because you are ill, but because it will lead to worse. It is only at home might say. As for the left hand, squeeze that either can not, work on 60%, freeze your fingers quickly. And so do not have to be offended, only himself to blame.
   Honey, can you be offended by her son, because it is easier when his mother with him spending time on the hill. If I were, we would not bother you, and b. And so of course, you're all alone. Always respecting him, it's better than dospat. I was not home. And when will be? You write that you lose hope for a meeting. Is already in Europe ... (nerazb.) lila anything for my death? But in general I can not vouch. These Verdun battle, so will not always successfully. The main one, is still alive, then think and think about the future life and how it without tertostey build. Volleys already the second day. Probably the right and left attacking. Darling, Nikopol is taken, but as a mom and Raya with children? What's the news. Write, dear frequently still. In these moments and scary moments easier to happen. Letter introducing the strength and courage. Sorry son. Hello friends and family. Igonka come, be sure to come, play and walk. This desire of every one of us. I kiss you loved your prikrepko Peter.

THE HISTORY OF FOUR.

Hello Anya and. Tolik!
  I send you my greetings from the battle front! All the best your hands, I wish you the best benefits in the life and health.
   I hasten to inform you that I was alive and well, life flows through the old, in a complex combat environment. Day and night stands aircraft and artillery bombardment. Every minute preduprizhdenie danger, the enemy is still strong and can not be complacent calmer successful victories Kr. Army. So it is always in a tense, hard condition.
   The weather is very good, clear, warm days, warm, filled with the fragrance of tense night, the song of the nightingale. Nature reminds S. Donets River. Dniester on the shores of the forest, shrubs, old USSR border. Gardens around. Fruit will be many. And passing over the bank to recall vecherochki spent with you. Do you remember the light of the moon, the singing of a nightingale, and we are with you at the Donets.
   Letters from you get, but very rarely, I want to endlessly talk with you, to share all that is most troubling. Very boring, Anya, I have for you, want to see you with Tolik caress her, sorry for both. Anya I beg you come to me quickly with Tolik your photo, or better, if you are with him sfotografirueshsya. I look forward to it every day.
   My health is good. About me not worry and do not kill yourself with grief, be merry and cheerful, more attention Tolya.
  Anya Kiss me and tell him firmly that the folder kisses him ... (nerazb.) you sent me. I do not know how much joy for me was. Anya For family only know that the brothers, they are alive and well. For my mother still do not know.

Anya Write more letters, but then you rarely write, you probably remember was me. Oh, no, you baby, you remember, do not let to forget. Joy dear kiss you with Tolik, write more often. Your favorite, you are a loving dad. Goodbye. Hi my mother and other relatives from me. 22.05.44

Читать дальше... 

23.2.45. Hello Anya and Tolik!
    I send you my greetings to the combat, clasp your hands firmly and tightly whole. I wish you the best blessings in life. Hi mom, dad and Vite with sestruhami.
   I hasten, my dear, to indicate that he was alive and well, and what you want. I feel good. Life flows older, all the same in a gray overcoat, I remember about you. Excuse me for a long silence, because there was no time, moreover, was ill. Anichka, slightly changed, become more courageous, old age care costs. But the heart still sounds young and the flame burning love for you my rodnulya. You're probably in that time I experienced a lot, but do not be depressed. No pain for me, I'm still happy and this happiness will smile and you. You were so offended at me, that did not even write me a solid time.
  Anya, I beg you quickly report what and how you, as Tolia, though in his letter obrisuy word, gave birth, the exact date of his face, growth and general figure. Probably already a big, he learned to speak much. Tiny, just remember, do not forget that your heart is at the front, fighting the enemy. In the meantime, I choose the best in life and health. Write often. See you soon. Your Peter.

Ascription - An Bukvich.

Germany, 10.4.45.
         Hello, Anya and Tolia. I send you my greetings to the combat, clasp your hands tightly and I hug, I wish you the best in your life and health. Hi my mother and other relatives. Anya, today was very happy and pleased that you remember and think I was close.
  Anya, I live postaromu at the front in a combat situation with very complex, do not feel it is very important, you know, different kinds of diseases such light, and especially very frequent headaches in the form of flu accompanied, then rheumatism hurts. You know that she continually since, except you parted, I was always on the front, had been wounded 3 times during that time. Had a lot to try on yourself to see many new things in life varied, but the spirit did not fall, because the firm believe that all our victory and it is close.
  Anya, what are you writing for what could be someone what I wrote, hence my silence - no, the situation is different, moreover, sick and sorry for something no one, happy place and forget about everything that is going around, as it involuntarily behind life. The situation at the front, you probably know from the newspapers, the victory coming every day and Berlin just 70 km. Many had to meet our girls, guys, that tormented in these sworn world dungeons. Already over 3.5 years is very bored at the edges of the family, I want to visit them, to share all mutually, to see the care and affection, tenderness, his girlfriend. Especially changed in my life nothing but appearance. Several older, I and all views on life have changed, because when I was young and played in my youth, but nothing, I hope that in the near buduyuschem see you. There will come an hour of free gay life for us, then take you to all the insults to each other. I know that you, too, during this time experienced much difficult, but that same patient, soon easily vzdohnesh. Beregi Tolik that you bring in the cultural spirit. Numbers 25.4'll send you some money with tyschonku, try to take pictures with him and left me a picture, I want to see you with him, but I if I can take pictures, then I'll send my photo to you. But kroshulya Anya, I wish you the best mother Tolik. Appreciate your youth, write more often. Do not be offended, we rarely write. Kiss, Peter.
           See you soon.

Voroshilovgrad region.
                                                                               Slavic-Serbian rn
                                                                                  Village Slavic-Serbian.
                                                                        Anne Nebolsina Trofimovna.
-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- ---

N C O M M P

Office of Accounting of the deceased and missing private
                                        and NCOs.

Our ref. Number 369042 April 12, 1946.
  Your letter about the fate of the soldier Nebolsina
                                     Peter Yakovlevich
  Sent to 4 Department Ouch. Stat. Manage. Home. Manage.
Human Resources Ministry is armed. Forces - Moscow, st. Frunze 19
     Zam. Beginning. 3 departments
  Colonel Kulagma.

THE HISTORY OF FIVE.

Letter Art. l-ta med. Service Ovcharenko Andrey Martynovich.
16/10/44.
  Hello my dear Dusya and daughter Alla, Papa and Mama. Yesterday I received a letter from you two weeks later you write that has 3 letters per week to send. So, I will wait and warn you that we back работка. Come fighting storm Prussia, now sitting in reserve, waiting for their turn. The battle has been going on 6 hours, noise and thunder a lot. Well, maybe as a break through. Then soon achieve the end, so do not be offended if you do not often have to get you the letter. But I'll try to make themselves more greetings to all. Kiss tightly, your Andrew.
16/10/44
From vidish wrote the address was wrong Consumers had written to correct. But if you stayed here, the two mistakes would have written. Kiss me once again, Andrew.

stories of six.

3 letters

Where: Frunzenskaya region. Panfilov rn villages. Chaldovar Str. Garden Turkou Nadezhda Vassilyevna.
  Return address: Field Post 19276 G
                                    Turkou AV

27/7/43 g.
  Hello, my dear wife Nadia and the children, to inform you that I am alive and well. However, from June 15 to July 20 with k, I was very ill malaria, the temperature reached 40.5 degrees. Now I feel a great weakness. Particularly affected leg. I hope that soon I'll be completely healthy, Nadia, and what happened to you. Soon there will be three months since I received from you the last letter, and then from the daughter Galochka and from you personally, I did not get about four m-ant. Also, you sent a letter to staff on the certificate. Nadia, a certificate sent to you at 600 rubles. 28 May, I sent you the money 500 rubles. 19 July, I sent you (19.7.43) 1000 Rub. And I do not know if you have received a certificate and the money or not. I know nothing, you are alive or not. What could happen that from you, no not a rumor. Nadia, I have not lost hope that you are alive. I have not have any right to think that you are not gone, it can not be. I sent you several letters, but still no answer. I ask you kindly reply as soon as possible. Nadia, write for Tolyushka, where he is at the moment. Write as your health and children. How do I want to see you, you can not imagine how I'll follow soskuchal. That's all. News no no. Bye, bye ... (nerazb.) tightly tightly many times and kiss you passionately. Ost. Your husband and dad Andrew.

Читать дальше... 
21/9/43g. Hello, my dear Nadia, Talyusya, tick and a small son Yura! The letters you wrote me, I got them, all your letters, asking me to be sent to you call to leave the city Vorochilovgrad. But Well, times have you been so insistent that I summoned you, I challenge you to send along with this card, but I beg you to see how лутше if you can get there themselves. You know that the road is now a distant and difficult to ride because the train. E crowded, plus that autumn has arrived, that is why I am afraid that you will be able poprostuzhivatsya and die, if you were alive, perhaps that would let me go then you will not be afraid to go at any time. Of course, I'll try to go for you. Look, my dear, do not harm yourself and do not leave me alone. I remain your husband and dad. Hard and many times kiss you Andrew. The tick, you my dear daughter, be strong, not nasty malaria Give me she did not leave, I also became very thin, but I think it overcome.
   SUFFIXES: Nadia, the same challenge to send District Military Commissariat.

Hello, my dear Nadia, Talyusya, tick and a small son Yuri. I send you cordial greetings to the front and I wish you the very best success in your everyday life. Inform you that is alive and well, I was on the front line in the trenches, I wrote you several letters, but you'll have more than a month, not what did not. I wonder where you currently are. At the old place or left, I have the opportunity to send you the money in 2500. But I do not know where to send. I ask to receive my letter immediately write, where you are. Write how you live. Address field post 35787 W, Turkou AV So far. Great passion and commitment - we want to see you. You are currently not mozhite imagine firmly and passionately kiss you, you stay warm loving husband and father Andryusha.23/12/43.

THE HISTORY OF SEVEN.

Letter unknown.

This letter I am writing from Hungary. I have two losses. Killed my friend Dorozhkin Ilya and not become my captain Eltsova. Ilya died under Erdom. Night we went on the offensive, suddenly came upon a gun, but it was too late. The distance between us was about 100 meters. Direct fire the Germans opened fire. Elias was with me in a ditch. The first was a nurse, then I, but for me Ilya. Shrapnel hit him in the head, his sister is easily shell-shocked, I'm all right. The captain was killed near Budapest.

Sequels letter has not survived.

At the bottom of the letter postscript ballpoint pen: "Ilya - son of my aunt Options. It. "

Бирюза вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 7 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Бирюза за это полезное сообщение:
danvik (08.07.2009), dedulya37 (08.07.2009), Grigory (09.07.2009), LCR (10.07.2009), Tana (09.07.2009), vadim (08.07.2009), Эммануил Гедеонович (08.07.2009)
Старый 08.07.2009, 17:30 Язык оригинала: Русский       #2
Пользователь

Поблагодарили 317 раз(а) в 62 сообщениях

history of the eight
  Hello Mom, Dad, Tolia and Yuri. The first duty to inform you that I am alive and well, извените that a bit delayed with the message. But because there was no exact address. On reaching the appointed place safely, rode through Rostov and was not able to call at the address due to lack of time. Passed in Rostov, and you represent that all so cheap. Especially in the Kuban villages - 5 rubles milk, eggs 15-20 rubles, cherries 6.8 rubles a kilo. In general, life is good, but for now all. I kiss you all hard, Yurochka thousand times. Hello everyone. My address is: Black Sea Fleet, the naval mail number 1185 PO Box 125 Liter Simonenko ST
Читать дальше... 

NKO Likhobabin Antonina Konstantinovna.
Voroshilovgradsky Regional
Military Commissariat
the second part of March 1944.
  Number 2/2d - FROM
                                            And W V E Y E N and E.
       Your son sailor Simonenko Timofeevich Simon, a native of Voroshilovgrad area
  fighting for the socialist motherland, faithful to their military oath, showed heroism and courage, was killed on Dec. 22, 1942, buried (dash).
  This notice is a document to initiate an application for a pension. (NCB Order № ..)

Voroshilovgradsky gorvoenkom Guards. colonel /s Kirpishev.
   Beginning. 2-nd part of the Guards. l-t //s Izmailov.

stories of nine

Voroshilovgrad region Verhneteplovsky district s Mikhajlovka
  Nadranu Ivan Andreevich

Write a letter in 1943 on June 23
A letter from her husband Andrew Good afternoon, dear daughter, Tanya, I am writing in the first place Chiba Tanya that I live as healthy as a lion fighting with the accursed enemy of revenge for all the mockery of our own and others narodomi soon it will come the end of the Tanya, I received 2 emails at once for 20 and 25 for are very thank write the bowl as I was writing and singing songs Ukrainian povy vitro on the outskirts ere I left the maiden ... (nerazb.)
Live harmoniously no pyr ... (nerazb.) to work tilu enemy as migrants in hronte not give and will not give the enemy spare so goodbye to your father often write a letter directed Andrew Evseyevich.

Читать дальше... 
  1943 12iyulya letter from nanu kick A. Hail native sinok Vanya firstly prescribe to you that is alive and well and that you lived Vanya piridayu you greetings from Minh personally Vanya piriday greetings Vlas Sidorovich and all tractor n iiridavay Hi Mami Thani grandparents and all relatives and friends Vanya, I wrote a letter Thani vpired your Vanya in our lives hung in the evening begins Katyusha will play a concert my brother Max to play up and hvritsi W dugouts Vanya shoots write how to work doing his job carefully obey the brigadier and respected comrade until all write an answer bye Your father kicked Andrew E
Goda12 July 1943 letter from the Red Army was wrong Andrew E hello my dear ones in the first place, I prescribe to you that I am alive and healthy that you wish to convey to all for a low bow to you dad Ivan yes you mother Milani I. Chiba wife Efrosinia G. Chiba daughter Tanya Andreyevna sinochku Wani Andreevich and best wishes to live to work together not soritsya tippers prescribe to you as we live well fed very well hunt hritsev not give him visunut head as will its snout and the snake will find the graves of comrades are fighting fellows always hung tippers greetings piredayte mother Pilaga Vasilyevna poly petrovnelidii sisters axinite Yevseyevna agahvy Yevseyevna kumi hvedorivsem friends near and far, grant a teper vie vie live as vrozhay on hrukti and vegetables where Tanya now works as Vanya while still with the bye write letters more often waiting for an answer as a nightingale of summer my husband and direction e

1943 August 12
  A letter from hvronta nanu direction and hello native sinok Vanya Firstly I am writing to Chiba that is alive and well and Chiba also wish to work perfectly on the letter received on August 11 for which the 1000 whole Vanya ti find justification for writing letters about ti learn Vanya am writing with one hand I shoot with the MGs other writing received from Yevseyevna 8 August, and wrote letters to write to those who wrote to me and then send his regards to Chiba Vanya Mami Thani grandfathers and grandmothers all tractor and combine piriday greeting relatives and friends near and far Vanya harvest as mi Pour hfritsev W gun Vanya why a lot of mail from you for 6 months 5 letters propose to explain in order to interview your father is waiting for a response Andrei e n

10 th 9 th 43 года Hello dear simya First prescribe to you that I am alive and healthy chigo you lived piridayu you to kowtow to you evhrosiniya G. Tanya and Vanya andr dad and mother and all other relatives and friends are German news gets away nimozhem can catch up with I несвит Makar beekeeper Nikita sichas I was wounded in the commander's orderly beat in fierce battles but still niranilo siychas go west a day pass for thirty-five kilometers soon budim for Dnipro I pridstavlen a governmental award in order to interview your husband is wrong Andrew Evseyevich.

Drafter - Tulchinsky Alexander Pavlovich.

Antique shop Antik ", Lugansk, kv. Sunny, 3.
                                          Tel. (8-0642) -34-18-28.

Shop Antik will buy or accept a gift letters, certificates, documents, and photos thanks to the war years for further publication.

Dear readers If you know the fate of these people, then please contact us and tell us this information for use in the reprint.

Бирюза вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 8 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Бирюза за это полезное сообщение:
danvik (08.07.2009), dedulya37 (08.07.2009), Glasha (08.07.2009), Grigory (09.07.2009), LCR (10.07.2009), Tana (09.07.2009), vadim (08.07.2009), Эммануил Гедеонович (08.07.2009)
Ответ