Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > English forum > Chatter
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Chatter General discussion.

Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 17.04.2012, 10:00 Язык оригинала: Русский       #11
Гуру

Поблагодарили 55,134 раз(а) в 24,142 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 133
Отправить сообщение для Кирилл Сызранский с помощью Skype™

Цитата:
Something to feel the Kremlin's PR-technologists, making antagonism of the people and the intelligentsia, the basis of the election campaign. The good old Bolshevik method, which speculates on the kindling in humans of physical labor class hatred zazhravshimsya capital cit. The campaign was based on clear myths and falsifications - until the word "cattle", pull out of a commentary in someone's blog, but it worked. Putin's ratings objectively before the elections began to grow. So, we felt it here in the province of "terrible to ourselves", coming from protesting in Moscow, and did not want to be horrified.
In my opinion, it's silly to call people to repentance - for this we must have the moral authority, which in Russia no one there now. In general, people are to blame - it's like blaming our cold weather.
In Finland, have built good roads and warm at home - and winter has become a Christmas tale. With people - the same thing. If you educate them - they will change. Herzen wrote: "People blame the ridiculous, they're right, because, as applicable, of its former life, they do not have any responsibility for good or for evil, they are facts, as the harvest and crop failure, such as oak, and the ear. Responsibility for most minority, which represents the idea of ​​manifest to the consciousness of his time. "

Ordinary people, too, want to live better, just have other sources of information. Instead of calling for repentance is much more important to find a way to tell them about Gunvor.
there.[/FONT][/URL]

Added after 44 seconds
Цитата:
Сообщение от Posav Посмотреть сообщение
intelligentsia - the word was bashful.
You do in Lithuania?

Последний раз редактировалось Кирилл Сызранский; 17.04.2012 в 10:01. Причина: Добавлено сообщение
Кирилл Сызранский вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 17.04.2012, 10:14 Язык оригинала: Русский       #12
Гуру

Поблагодарили 29,853 раз(а) в 6,714 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 10

Цитата:
Сообщение от Tyutchev ; 2073411"
every second Russian believes that there is no intellectual
Цитата:
Сообщение от Posav; 2074481"
intelligentsia - the word was shameful
Tyutchev, Posav and you who think themselves ?
If the intellectuals , then what?
 You are extinct? You do not ?
If not, then who?
What is so abstract talk about some intellectuals, like she on the moon.
I also do not like these divisions in the nation and others, let us recall the class struggle . Which class consists of prosecutors?

Konstantin вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 17.04.2012, 10:33 Язык оригинала: Русский       #13
Гуру

[QUOTE="Konstantin; 2074581 '] Which class consists of prosecutors?
[/QUOTE]

By serviceman class.

[size="1"]Added after 8 minutes[/size]
Цитата:
Сообщение от Konstantin Посмотреть сообщение
Tyutchev, Posav and you who think themselves?
Strangely, in my opinion, ask a radio receiving station.

You who wish to engage in dialogue?

With the loudspeaker?
<! - ~ 7 ~ ->

Последний раз редактировалось Кирилл Сызранский; 17.04.2012 в 10:41. Причина: Добавлено сообщение
Старый 17.04.2012, 11:22 Язык оригинала: Русский       #14
Banned

Поблагодарили 1,805 раз(а) в 972 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 23

Цитата:
Сообщение от Konstantin Посмотреть сообщение
Tyutchev, Posav and you who think themselves?
If the intellectuals, then what?
 You are extinct? You do not?
If not, then who?
What is so abstract talk about some intellectuals, like she on the moon.
I also do not like these divisions in the nation and others, let us recall the class struggle. Which class consists of prosecutors?
I am, yet extinct, but in the last throes of "post-Soviet reflections." Who knows, in this "class struggle" in the mixed zoological struggle for survival intellectuals tend to become marginalized, and intellectuals have become officials, held the power. Wasps kicked out of the bee hives. We have to teleyaschiku, I remember, was asked why the officials have appointed such a large salary and the answer was a "sweetheart", in the absence of a middle class that will form the middle class. So the officials it will be middle class, at our expense <! - ~ 7 ~ ->. Of course, the notion of gos.sluzhaschy (servant of the people) can be sent to the historical dustbin, along with the notion of an intellectual.
COP, you should not have as an example of applying the example of Finland Christmas tale. We also have a 90-rushed phrases that in 10 or 20 years will live in Finland. Yeah, already live. Learn more closer experience of the Baltic states. The more that you repeat the Baltic all the reforms, well, only with a delay of 10 to 15 years.

Последний раз редактировалось Posav; 17.04.2012 в 11:35.
Posav вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 2 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Posav за это полезное сообщение:
Santa (18.04.2012), Магнолия (17.04.2012)
Старый 17.04.2012, 11:32 Язык оригинала: Русский       #15
Гуру

Цитата:
Сообщение от Posav Посмотреть сообщение
the COP, you should not have as an example of applying the example of Finland's Christmas tale.
PS, I will "give" examples of what I want.

Старый 17.04.2012, 11:51 Язык оригинала: Русский       #16
Авторитет

Поблагодарили 2,593 раз(а) в 536 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 14
Отправить сообщение для sur с помощью Skype™

Цитата:
Сообщение от Tyutchev Посмотреть сообщение
Almost every second Russian believes that there is no intellectual
A. I consider myself rather proletarian, but not intellectual.
Two. From here: http://russkysam.narod.ru/09-14.htm
What characterizes the spiritual level of a person or how to begin actually intelligent? When a person knows what is truth and falsehood, good and evil, justice and wrong, goodness and ugliness, beauty and ugliness, honor and dignity, duty and fidelity, courage and heroism, and a number of other values ​​and their opposites, that is, they are not for him conditional, not relative, but absolute or ontological, it is an intellectual or a person in the proper sense of the word. The above values ​​can be called perfect, and therefore the average level or state of mind of a person better be called perfect. Of course ideas about truth, goodness, beauty, honor, duty, etc. may be different, this case does not change. When they are a reality for a man, moreover, the supreme reality, then we have a man in the fullest sense of the word. That not all people, for whatever reasons, satisfy this criterion, we see, in the words of Jesus: "Do not cast pearls before swine." [Mf.7.6]. Preaching the gospel or good news for people who are not efficacious in the animal being able to. Meaningless to talk about the Truth of God on earth, if a person does not believe that is the truth as such.
The list of human values ​​can go on, but I'm not going to do it. I note only that an intelligent person does, and the ability to self-sacrifice, heroism, compassion and generosity of a number of other manifestations of his personality, but then again, I will not go into it, because it is a topic for another discussion.
Three. I think that one of the main objectives of this intelligentsia, must be service to the Motherland and the people.
4. Perhaps this intelligence we do have, but it is very small. But there are many psevdointelligentov.

sur вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 4 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо sur за это полезное сообщение:
Santa (18.04.2012), Tatiana Patalaha (09.07.2013), Ильин (03.05.2013), Магнолия (17.04.2012)
Старый 17.04.2012, 12:06 Язык оригинала: Русский       #17
Гуру

Цитата:
Сообщение от sur; 2074671"
I consider myself a rather proletarian , but not intellectual.
I consider myself a city now , I
It 's my job , my friends are here ,
But still I dream at night the village ,
Let me not want my native land .
( a )

neighbors with Sam Monya went to lyaktory ,
My wife took Duska ticket to the movies,
And I am a proletarian, went into the planetarium -
I wanted to look at the universe long ago.
( a )
Миниатюры
Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: S_62a5d49b9a3a1e615c908766955f44b0.jpg
Просмотров: 137
Размер:	85.1 Кб
ID:	1612562  

Старый 17.04.2012, 12:27 Язык оригинала: Русский       #18
Гуру

Поблагодарили 1,921 раз(а) в 1,144 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 36

Цитата:
Сообщение от Posav; 2074481"
intelligentsia - the word was bashful . The word intellectual, moral principle . Now there was a person of a new formation : an intellectual - the consumer with higher education. It's like comparing a bee and wasp, like a similar , but the difference is. __________________
Excellent! The word " in_tel_l_i_gen_tsiya " genetic principle. These are people for whom the consumption of valuable information to the consumption of vodka in front of cucumber fried chicken. It's genetics thousands of years. A " in_tel_lekt_u_al " - it's readership to speak and listen. Bees - unknown miners , and they influence the course of events. A wasp - eaters , and corrupter of the information. The difference is!

Posted 16 minutes
Цитата:
Сообщение от sur; 2074671"
I consider myself a rather proletarian , but not intellectual.
Sur, Proletarian , by what you have flown ?

Последний раз редактировалось Магнолия; 17.04.2012 в 13:13. Причина: Добавлено сообщение
Магнолия вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 17.04.2012, 12:47 Язык оригинала: Русский       #19
Banned

Поблагодарили 1,805 раз(а) в 972 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 23

Цитата:
Сообщение от Magnolia Посмотреть сообщение
Excellent! The word " in_tel_l_i_gen_tsiya " genetic principle. These are people for whom the consumption of valuable information to the consumption of vodka in front of cucumber fried chicken. It's genetics thousands of years. A " in_tel_lekt_u_al " - it's readership to speak and listen. Bees - unknown miners , and they influence the course of events. A wasp - eaters , and corrupter of the information. The difference is !
I think more that an intellectual is not only a person with knowledge ( this is just an intellectual ) , and the person has to the same moral principle . Morality is the foundation of social civilized life , the environment of the existence Homo Sapiens. An intellectual is bound to serve the people, to be social. Remember the Russian populists . The intellectual as a bee makes honey people favor in contrast to the wasps . And it is an intellectual tolerate injustice and adapts .

Posav вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 2 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Posav за это полезное сообщение:
Santa (18.04.2012), Магнолия (17.04.2012)
Старый 17.04.2012, 12:59 Язык оригинала: Русский       #20
Гуру

Поблагодарили 1,921 раз(а) в 1,144 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 36

In one of the poet - philosopher, is the line:
All the churches of the world only keepers
Jealously kept , and what store was forgotten. That can not say anything sensible people. We can only spend money on his cassock .

Posted 9 minutes
And I made ​​up a matrix of principles encoded characters , and know how to read the concept of letters and phonemes. An intellectual is always an intellectual , and intellectual inogla intellectual.

Последний раз редактировалось Магнолия; 17.04.2012 в 13:18. Причина: сообщение исправлено
Магнолия вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Магнолия за это полезное сообщение:
Ответ