Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > English forum > Art Kaleidoscope

Art Kaleidoscope Interesting and relevant information about art. Discuss general art issues and any topics not covered in other forums. It’s only about art — love, politics, sports, hobbies etc. are discussed in “Chatter”.

Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 04.09.2009, 12:47 Язык оригинала: Русский       #71
Гуру

Поблагодарили 55,128 раз(а) в 24,137 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 133
Отправить сообщение для Кирилл Сызранский с помощью Skype™

Цитата:
Сообщение от Mikhail P. Посмотреть сообщение
There was a moment when he just saved the manuscript (there was an attempt, reminiscent of her abduction).
Yes, the timing was interesting. : D
Generally, in this work was very interesting, starting with the fact that the author was in Israel and saw his book in the living only on the presentation in St. Petersburg.
But in the book itself is a very exciting detective application, dedicated to the history of fake sculptures. E. Eropkin.
By the way, if forumcanam interested, you can with the permission of the author is an application with photographs of fake stamps to lay out in the relevant subject.

Кирилл Сызранский вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 9 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Кирилл Сызранский за это полезное сообщение:
Allena (04.09.2009), dedulya37 (04.09.2009), Jasmin (04.09.2009), K-Maler (05.09.2009), LCR (04.09.2009), Ninni (04.09.2009), SAH (04.09.2009), Yaya (04.09.2009), Элис (06.10.2009)
Старый 04.09.2009, 13:16 Язык оригинала: Русский       #72
Гуру

Поблагодарили 38,258 раз(а) в 5,446 сообщениях

Цитата:
Сообщение от Cyril Syzransky Посмотреть сообщение
But in the book itself is a very exciting detective application, dedicated to the history of fake sculptures. E. Eropkin.
By the way, if forumcanam interested, you can with the permission of the author is an application with photographs of fake stamps to lay out in the relevant subject.
Interesting.

LCR вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 2 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо LCR за это полезное сообщение:
Jasmin (04.09.2009), K-Maler (05.09.2009)
Старый 04.09.2009, 13:35 Язык оригинала: Русский       #73
Banned

Поблагодарили 1,380 раз(а) в 500 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 12

Цитата:
Сообщение от K-Maler Посмотреть сообщение
The theme of distrust of the Internet and this skirmish confirms that the reasons are. These forums are sensitive, so to say about this: the creators and the guests and participants may appear incognito, adopted its own rules. And there is someone who "with a knife to her throat" requires - "Call !"... Nobody has to prove ... What is this?
    Everything is forgotten, probably arose from an occasion for skirmishes. Look at positions 47 and 48 - from there it all started. I do not like to get personal - uncultured, gentlemen. Laugh at the poor construction worker, virtually the entire crowd to kick his legs ....
    Some private traders forum joyfully ran from subject to subject, as soon as there is an opportunity to attack a group of my person. Flatter, flatter, gentlemen! If I write something on the case, for example, "2 x 2=4" as soon as there is the chorus wishing to correct. I already knew that from some of the opponents never not get the recognition, which would be useful and correct information and write. Nothing, not scary. Do not stammer.

But it is good to know the significance of his guests - a group of adults begins in the night to write. And once more to write, look for the appropriate citations to the network, move my message to other topics. Solid grandfather of Izralya for me immediately registered on the forum (September 4, 2009 ).... Nice, thank you, thank you very much! Amuse me pride.

But I am not proud, I know a real good price - as the lower and upper limit of its. I therefore propose to complete the virtual stoning and return to a discussion of the topic. Believe me, there too I know much more than art: ten years of computer training and advertising impact.

Черномашенцев Владимир вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 04.09.2009, 14:10 Язык оригинала: Русский       #74
Гуру

Поблагодарили 5,249 раз(а) в 1,399 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 6

Цитата:
Сообщение от Chernomashentsev Vladimir Посмотреть сообщение
But it is good to know the significance of his guests - a group of adults begins in the night to write.
This primarily spoke about the seriousness and sensitivity of most forum members to all who come to him.

SAH вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 3 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо SAH за это полезное сообщение:
Allena (04.09.2009), Jasmin (04.09.2009), LCR (04.09.2009)
Старый 04.09.2009, 14:23 Язык оригинала: Русский       #75
Гуру

Цитата:
Kirill Syzransky what personal printed edition you can show on their professional activities? What came out from under your pen than you can boast? What topics you studied art, than to share with readers?
Цитата:
Can it be considered a professional without publication? An art without monographs? Writers - without books? The artist - without pictures? Cobbler - without boots?
Цитата:
Please specify your name Tubli?
Цитата:
If you are not the author, what was your job, but "offerings of shells"?
You nazadavali, for example, my questions. T. K. You do not like when you do not respond (I do not like, but I try to ask less of these issues, and if they ask, it is not in a "prosecutorial" tone, I think), I was able to answer. Although not want to answer you honestly.
What have I done wrong?

Цитата:
Solid grandfather of Izralya for me immediately registered on the forum (September 4, 2009 )....
"Reliable grandfather" (I'd like to be the "grandfather "!!!) reads the forum, but registered only when deemed necessary.
Is the problem? In Israel?
You, for example, registered 26/07/2009. And that, in light muzhchinka from the Moscow region?

Старый 04.09.2009, 14:33 Язык оригинала: Русский       #76
Гуру

Поблагодарили 5,249 раз(а) в 1,399 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 6

Цитата:
Сообщение от Cyril Syzransky Посмотреть сообщение
And that, easy muzhchinka from the Moscow region?
Yes funny honestly, could and thanks a lot to say here, free of charge so much information, how about Vladimir thanks for business builders?

SAH вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 2 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо SAH за это полезное сообщение:
Jasmin (04.09.2009), yury painter (04.09.2009)
Старый 04.09.2009, 14:47 Язык оригинала: Русский       #77
Banned

Цитата:
Сообщение от SAH Посмотреть сообщение
Yes funny honestly, could and thanks a lot to say here, free of charge so much information, how about Vladimir thanks for business builders?
I'm not just saying thank you to those who provided the forum interesting information, text or miniature: more than five hundred times he said thank you. Specially written thank LSR. When distinguished SAH or somebody else will post useful - I have it checked. For me not rust. I share my unpleasant attitude to the people and the attitude to the information that I can get from them. Unfortunately, on some particularly militant persons I see more noise than good. How can such persons to respect?

Let's talk about the Internet, ladies and gentlemen "suspicious"?

Старый 04.09.2009, 14:56 Язык оригинала: Русский       #78
Гуру

Цитата:
How can such persons to respect?
Do not you respect them, do not.
Цитата:
Unfortunately, on some particularly militant persons I see more noise than good.
And they themselves try to less noise, maybe "those" you seem not quite so, and "noisy".

Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Кирилл Сызранский за это полезное сообщение:
yury painter (04.09.2009)
Старый 04.09.2009, 15:20 Язык оригинала: Русский       #79
Banned

I fully agree with previous authors!

As you can see, I can easily agree with the correct information and do not recognize the cult of personality. How is a classic? "Plato is my friend, but truth is dearer.
Paraphrase: COP I am not one, but in this case I agree with his judgments. I begin to follow the directions and stop. Tired of arguing about anything. We leave the topic for the case.

Старый 04.09.2009, 16:39 Язык оригинала: Русский       #80
Гуру

Поблагодарили 2,523 раз(а) в 963 сообщениях

Цитата:
Сообщение от LCR Посмотреть сообщение
Interesting.
Kirill, I was wrong.

Jasmin вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Ответ

Опции темы
Опции просмотра