Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > English forum > Art Kaleidoscope

Art Kaleidoscope Interesting and relevant information about art. Discuss general art issues and any topics not covered in other forums. It’s only about art — love, politics, sports, hobbies etc. are discussed in “Chatter”.

Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 19.04.2013, 14:45 Язык оригинала: Русский       #41
Гуру

Поблагодарили 6,507 раз(а) в 3,006 сообщениях
Отправить сообщение для artcol с помощью Skype™

Цитата:
Сообщение от I-V Посмотреть сообщение
Do not judge me , I just hope that good product is not too hurt because of my text <! - ~ 7 ~ ->
Yes, all the rules , I'm more worried about you <! - ~ 1 ~ ->

[color="#666686 " ]Added after 8 minutes[/color]
Цитата:
Absolutely ! From then it just will not break away , so many people do not run the risk , although they would probably make a lot of money on this .
How so? After all, the genre thing to think of this , that of the low- genre she magically transformed into a work of high art - this is not easy. For example , the same Shibanov says about the same proportion : 80 %of the time to think up 10%on the figure , 10 %for painting .
Who will pay him 80 %of the time spent on coming up with ? To put it in this time to make 4 more pictures, and even more - natural .
The exhibition in the Central House of Artists many of his works bought one collector who has long traded , and the deal was only because he chose not ( thank God !) The best, most interesting work - just genre.

Последний раз редактировалось artcol; 19.04.2013 в 14:58. Причина: Добавлено сообщение
artcol вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 19.04.2013, 19:19 Язык оригинала: Русский       #42
Гуру

Поблагодарили 3,906 раз(а) в 1,154 сообщениях

Цитата:
Сообщение от artcol; 2563751"
How? After all, the genre thing to think of this, that of the low-genre she magically transformed into a work of high art - this is not easy. For example, the same Shibanov says about the same proportion: 80%of the time to think up 10%on the figure, 10%for painting.
Of course, I do not really understand how "inventing" may affect the transformation of things into a work of art. But the fact is that if the artist is a such a "etchant tales" of this role then it is very difficult to get out, especially if it is a success with the public. Write to still lifes, landscapes, but about their "stories" do not forget - yet still come on!

This, remember, Conan Doyle tried to kill Sherlock Holmes, because he was tired of it. But the public dopeklo and had to be resurrected. Here and in the illustrative painting by the artist imposes the yoke of perpetual narrator (unless, of course, "stories" work out). In this sense, "inventing" is certainly an important place, I understand.

Цитата:
Who will pay him 80%of the time spent on coming up with? To put it in this time to make 4 more pictures, and even more - of field.
So, maybe, if it's so simple, full-scale operation to write to combine business with pleasure? While sitting there writing - make up. And the wolves are fed and the sheep are safe <! - ~ 1 ~ ->

Цитата:
The exhibition in the Central House of Artists many of his works bought one collector who has long traded, and the deal was only because he did not choose (thank God!) The best, most interesting work - just the genre.
So why is "the glory of God," that the collector does not chose the best and interesting? There's some subtlety that I did not catch <! - ~ 3 ~ ->

Цитата:
Сообщение от IV; 2563661"
I just hope that the good product is not too hurt because of my text
Цитата:
Сообщение от Cyril Syzransky; 2563721"
It seems that the excitement here arise out of fear that it will suffer badproduct.
Yes, that I forgot to put quotes <! - ~ 1 ~ ->

I-V вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 3 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо I-V за это полезное сообщение:
DSF (20.04.2013), Кирилл Сызранский (19.04.2013), Маруся (20.04.2013)
Старый 19.04.2013, 19:28 Язык оригинала: Русский       #43
Гуру

Цитата:
So, maybe , if it's so simple , full-scale operation to write to combine business with pleasure ? While sitting there writing - make up. And the wolves are fed and the sheep are safe <! - ~ 1 ~ ->
Anything is possible , and this opportunity is measured probability ...

Цитата:
So why is "the glory of God," that the collector does not chose the best and interesting ? There's some subtlety that I did not catch <! - ~ 3 ~ ->
This exhibition of work by e - shape the face of the artist.

Added after 2 minutes
Цитата:
Сообщение от IV Посмотреть сообщение
Of course, I do not really understand how "inventing" may affect the transformation of things into a work of art.
"Inventing can read as" fusion. "

Последний раз редактировалось artcol; 19.04.2013 в 19:31. Причина: Добавлено сообщение
Старый 19.04.2013, 19:33 Язык оригинала: Русский       #44
Гуру

Цитата:
Сообщение от artcol; 2564181"
This exhibition of work by e - shape the face of the artist .
This emergency supply , which must be the artist ( the dealer) ?

Such as advertising -pound watermelon, which is not for sale ?

By the way I was in 1994 , in his youth , forked over that. Cost , as I recall , expensive, weighed 25 kilos. Now I understand that nitrates in it was a wagon . Nothing special , he was no different , it just was well, very much . And it seemed something ... And did not want to sell , lit a fool )))

Цитата:
Сообщение от artcol; 2564181"
" Inventing can read as" synthesis ".
I'll try <! - ~ 1 ~ ->

Последний раз редактировалось I-V; 19.04.2013 в 19:48.
Старый 19.04.2013, 20:05 Язык оригинала: Русский       #45
Гуру

Цитата:
This is the emergency reserve to be an artist ( the dealer) ?

Such as advertising -pound watermelon, which is not for sale ?

By the way I was in 1994 , in his youth , forked over that. Cost , as I recall , expensive, weighed 25 kilos. Now I understand that nitrates in it was a wagon . Nothing special , he was no different , it just was well, very much . And it seemed something ... And did not want to sell , lit a fool )))

I'll try <! - ~ 1 ~ ->
I hope you have learned to understand the watermelons and now choose not to weight and volume .

Here's what I can tell you : this is very strange argument . You say " genre as a genre is dead ." But I do not really understand how this could be : after all, the genre being inanimate and can not live your life , it is only this life otrazhaet.A life - yes, she is dead, at least in some of its aspects. However, this deadness , I can assure you , has not affected everyone. So we have a discrepancy in perception : like attracts like through recognition. More Samvel explain to you , it is better to get .

Последний раз редактировалось artcol; 19.04.2013 в 20:12.
Старый 19.04.2013, 20:19 Язык оригинала: Русский       #46
Гуру

Цитата:
Сообщение от artcol; 2564221 "
You say " genre as a genre is dead ." But I do not really understand how this could be : after all, the genre being inanimate and can not live your life , it is only this life otrazhaet.A life - yes, she is dead, at least in some of its aspects. However, this deadness , I can assure you , has not affected everyone. So we have a discrepancy in perception : like attracts like through recognition. More Samvel you explain it better at it .
Well, why bother Samvel respected , just going to look into the modern genre paintings , and learn what are the aspects of life, which has not yet touched necrosis .
On what would have to go to an exhibition or a link which look?

Старый 19.04.2013, 20:28 Язык оригинала: Русский       #47
Гуру

Цитата:
Well, why bother Samvel respected , just going to look into the modern genre paintings , and learn what are the aspects of life, which has not yet touched necrosis .
What kind of show would go or what to look link ?
And here is the search for <! - ~ 6 ~ ->
I caught the last Vystropov . His "Shoemaker " , for example.
Миниатюры
Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: sapozhnik.jpg
Просмотров: 124
Размер:	174.5 Кб
ID:	1919692  

Последний раз редактировалось artcol; 19.04.2013 в 20:38.
Эти 3 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо artcol за это полезное сообщение:
Старый 19.04.2013, 22:00 Язык оригинала: Русский       #48
Гуру

Цитата:
Сообщение от artcol; 2564241 "
I got from the last Vystropov . His "Shoemaker " , for example .
artcol, leaving aside the purely pictorial side of the issue ... I am the way , actually, about this and said:

Цитата:
Сообщение от IV; 2562541 "
Salvation - or irony , and a reference to the recent past, as, for example , to remember the LVM ( and do not have to believe that the men in the so- Peremilovo sit with a beer and playing cards these days )
Of course, I understand that in some places still sit in booths cobblers with pages of Soviet " Spark" on the glass ... But ...

Yes, there are , for example, more communal (unfortunately) , in the courts , perhaps, here and there even doves let guys tinkering scooters ... play Budennys ...

Although, stop ! it is still unlikely . Or maybe not? Might just have to search any genre picture on this subject? Of the latter ? <! - ~ ~ 6 ->

Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо I-V за это полезное сообщение:
манна (19.04.2013)
Старый 19.04.2013, 22:18 Язык оригинала: Русский       #49
Гуру

Цитата:
artcol, leaving aside the purely pictorial side of the issue ... I am the way , actually, about this and said:

Of course, I understand that in some places still sit in booths cobblers with pages of Soviet " Spark" on the glass ... But ...

Yes, there are , for example, more communal (unfortunately) , in the courts , perhaps, here and there even doves let guys tinkering scooters ... play Budennys ...

Although, stop ! it is still unlikely . Or maybe not? Might just have to search any genre picture on this subject? Of the latter ? <! - ~ 6 ~ ->
Shibanov " Radio Chanson " , 2010
Миниатюры
Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: b21750.jpg
Просмотров: 127
Размер:	42.9 Кб
ID:	1919702  

Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо artcol за это полезное сообщение:
Hollandup (19.04.2013)
Старый 19.04.2013, 22:22 Язык оригинала: Русский       #50
Гуру

Цитата:
Сообщение от artcol Посмотреть сообщение
Shibanov "Radio Chanson", 2010

There!
Now I see clearly that:

Цитата:
Сообщение от artcol Посмотреть сообщение
this deadness, I can assure you, has not affected all.

Kotick, radio - cozy.
Oh!
Good to have a house in the village!
>

Ответ

Метки
modern genre

Опции темы
Опции просмотра