Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > English forum > Chatter
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Chatter General discussion.

Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 09.02.2013, 19:02 Язык оригинала: Русский       #1
Гуру

Поблагодарили 3,147 раз(а) в 677 сообщениях
По умолчанию "Finger poke" sausage

http://lenta.ru/news/2013/02/08/kolbasa/

spigo вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 09.02.2013, 19:31 Язык оригинала: Русский       #2
Местный

Поблагодарили 238 раз(а) в 131 сообщениях

For the first time I heard about sausage from Ukrainian friends.
In western Ukraine, it appears, is a trade.
Tried.
Not peredovaymye ochucheniya .....
>

And here is the recipe .....
http://www.drive2.ru/communities/goo...6863888237369/

Enjoy ........

sdk321 вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 4 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо sdk321 за это полезное сообщение:
K-Maler (09.02.2013), Kaffsky (10.02.2013), spigo (09.02.2013), Артём (10.02.2013)
Старый 09.02.2013, 19:50 Язык оригинала: Русский       #3
Banned

Поблагодарили 3,709 раз(а) в 961 сообщениях

Цитата:
Сообщение от sdk321; 2458711"
first heard about sausage from Ukrainian friends. In western Ukraine , it appears, is a trade .
In Ukraine, it is customary ... sausage can be bought in any market and virtually any ... obychnaya.Krovyanka sausage with rice , buckwheat, krovyanka with liver , liver and bacon or pork belly stuffed with all kinds of tripe, liver, heart, tongue, fat .. yummy neperadavaemaya ... >
Come and help yourself ..

Pecheneg вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 2 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Pecheneg за это полезное сообщение:
sdk321 (09.02.2013), spigo (09.02.2013)
Старый 09.02.2013, 21:47 Язык оригинала: Русский       #4
Гуру

Поблагодарили 3,653 раз(а) в 1,670 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 4

Цитата:
Сообщение от spigo Посмотреть сообщение
"finger poke" sausage

Thank you very much, Spigo.
I'm in Belarus, their national cooking and really very tasty, this "gentle" as their language when you hear it in its original sound.

K-Maler вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 2 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо K-Maler за это полезное сообщение:
spigo (09.02.2013), Wladzislaw (10.02.2013)
Старый 09.02.2013, 21:57 Язык оригинала: Русский       #5
Гуру

Поблагодарили 3,147 раз(а) в 677 сообщениях

Цитата:
Сообщение от K-Maler; 2458981"
happens in Belarus , their national cooking and really very tasty , this " gentle " as their language when you hear it in its original sound
Yes , I agree. And what a wonderful people there ! Have long worked with the Belarusians are all selected people. A little bad luck with the main fans of " shove sausage" , but I hope everything gets better with time .

spigo вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 2 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо spigo за это полезное сообщение:
Wladzislaw (10.02.2013), Евгений (11.02.2013)
Старый 10.02.2013, 11:42 Язык оригинала: Русский       #6
Гуру

Поблагодарили 1,921 раз(а) в 1,144 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 36

K-Maler, sausage "finger poke" and "Images of the alphabet" in a gazebo.

Eat to your health!
> > >

Магнолия вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 10.02.2013, 12:07 Язык оригинала: Русский       #7
Гуру

Поблагодарили 4,382 раз(а) в 2,259 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 2
Отправить сообщение для NATA NOVA с помощью Skype™

What figurative name !
And I am here brought into the society of severe consumption < which explain what a real food -practically impossible because (ordinary) people never smelled it and not .. All grown industrial accelerated methods . Crunchy strawberries ( tastes like cucumber young ) red , but always (even on advertising ) with green seeds ... this does not even see .. And so in all ..
So the " finger shoving " - great name for a brand !

NATA NOVA вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 10.02.2013, 13:15 Язык оригинала: Русский       #8
Гуру

Поблагодарили 55,134 раз(а) в 24,142 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 133
Отправить сообщение для Кирилл Сызранский с помощью Skype™

Цитата:
Сообщение от NATA NOVA; 2459581"
All grown industrial accelerated methods.
This is, excuse me, in the UK?
Is there not grow on their plots greens, onions and even tighter strawberries?
Jamie Oliver in the preface to his book "Jamie at home":
Цитата:
Here, I decided to tell you about it myself - the yellow press in any case, soon all the smell out! My wife accuses me of infidelity. And telling all and sundry that I kept fading out of the house for an hour or two and come back fresh-faced and with grass stains on his knees. I suppose you're thinking, that cookbook - a strange place for stories about his personal life? Do not make hasty conclusions. 'll Explain everything.

Yes, I'm in love! In your garden and vegetable beds! Yes, I kissed your favorite vegetables, and a couple of times embracing trees and lying on the ground, listening to the grass grow, but it is - in a particularly hot days. So, now I'm moving in the same direction as all the other men of my age - I try to achieve union with mother nature. And what I can tell you that this year I prepared better than ever in my life. Great new recipes invented by themselves, just the same flowing river, and all thanks to the vegetables and fruits gathered from my own garden.

I spent my childhood in Essex, in the village, and - a year ago came back with his wife and daughters. Like many others, I was torn between family life and crazy work schedules, trying to find a balance. And now I finally seem to be flattened scales, and thanks for that my vegetable garden. You can assume that I finally became a hippie. But that's just growing your own vegetables really brings me to the sea of ​​joy, believe it or not. Watch the garden change during the year, to succeed or to sit in a puddle, and understand what it requires a particular plant, which requires care - it draws as little else.

In addition, work in the garden like nothing else makes thinking about the importance of the origin of food. Now, before you sit by the fire with a bowl of soup or stew of vegetables, these vegetables before I have to run to the garden, or even in the pouring rain! Strange to say, I have always tried to buy the most fresh, from local producers, and for the season, but for some reason never thought that he could grow anything. Can you imagine? Simply did not occur, just something you have to get the seeds out of a bag and stick them in the ground.

Not having a clue what to do, I ordered over the Internet a few bags of Italian seeds. Of course, I did not understand the instructions, because they were in Italian, just put the seeds in the ground and waited. The plants were planted too close together, sometimes I do not pulled that had pulled out, but the first experience was wonderful. Yes, yes! I do not know how, but still it worked out (and then, I certainly learned a lot)! Now I love it. I just like to look, how to grow my landing. And by the way, even as they inspired me to create recipes for this book - simple recipes of what is ripe in the garden.

Tell me if there are any you have any ideals? That you seem to really important? I think we are all blinded by the radiance decent luxury, all this glamor. Still, the main treasure in life - it is the experience and knowledge, the ability to prepare, including, at least, I continue to think so, and nothing would make me think otherwise.

Writing this book was a real pleasure. It is divided into four parts, according to the season, to make it easier to understand, that when kept pace. In each section, a few chapters on individual ingredients, the recipes simple and delicious dishes. At the end of each chapter I wrote something about the cultivation of a vegetable or fruit, I hope it inspire you to try something grow. In the end, even if you live in the 0-th floor, you have a window sill! Can be turned into a flat garage roof garden, or put a few pots in the back yard - no matter where you live, you can try something!

Best to start with a mixture of salads. I sprinkled the seeds in a bag of tomatoes, put it on the flat roof of his house in London, and I have four months straight on hand were several kinds of fresh salads! Try to plant thyme, rosemary, sage - sure, they will not let you down. And take a chance to plant in pots instead of flowers, strawberries.

At the end of the book there is a section that lists the varieties of plants that are particularly well worked out in my garden. So, if you want to plant lettuce, zucchini, hybrid tomatoes or potatoes, you can try something out. There is also a list of companies that mail order seeds and tools.

No matter you are going to grow anything or not - almost all the ingredients of my recipes can be bought on the market or in a good supermarket. But if you're scrolling through the book, do decide to try it, so I got what I wanted.

As for the care of plants, I tried to describe everything as easy as possible. And if you want to dig deeper in the world there is an excellent book on gardening. So go ahead!

Кирилл Сызранский вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Кирилл Сызранский за это полезное сообщение:
NATA NOVA (10.02.2013)
Старый 10.02.2013, 14:13 Язык оригинала: Русский       #9
Старожил

Поблагодарили 1,845 раз(а) в 490 сообщениях

Byalarusskuyu, finger poke, recommend abusing the local drink, Bulbash, bison,. It is sold in spetsmagazinah,, Fragrant World,.

Maskit вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 10.02.2013, 15:44 Язык оригинала: Русский       #10
Гуру

Поблагодарили 4,382 раз(а) в 2,259 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 2
Отправить сообщение для NATA NOVA с помощью Skype™

Cyril Syzran, a wonderful post!
(Thanks)

Jimmy Oliver-millionaire, and I'm not in vain (in brackets) is the symbol "normal" people ..

Jimmy knows the rest do not even know (because the taste is not known)

PS.
thanks to your post I will look for this book. (since the idea is similar)

NATA NOVA вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Ответ