Старый 19.12.2008, 13:48 Язык оригинала: Русский       #1
Новичок

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях
По умолчанию "Chinese extravaganza" Shen Yun Troupe

"Chinese extravaganza" Shen Yun Troupe
Clean Truth and Mercy remarkable

Kaohsiung: March 4, at the premiere concert of "Chinese extravaganza" troupe Shen Yun (Divine Performing Arts ") in Kaohsiung in the hall was attended by Buddhist monks and nuns, dressed in yellow robes. They came from a Buddhist monastery Baoding, Bindun district, in southern Taiwan. Abbot brought 12 monks and nuns to see "Chinese fairy tale."

Shi Faguan told me that at that moment, when his disciples first saw the advertisements "Chinese fairy tale" "Divine Performing Arts" in the journal, the words "Shen Yun" ( "Divine Performing Arts) they simply spellbound. Thus, he decided to bring these students to see an address and see how the divine art is represented through the dance.

Читать дальше... 
concert at Shea Faguan made a strong impression. He shared: "I noted tenderness and beauty, which they showed on stage. All my attention was absorbed by each of the action taking place on stage, including every movement, facial expressions, etc. Not just on this earth to express what is contained in the myths and legends. I also saw in these ancient tales of kindness and generosity. The concert is so wonderful and perfect that I'm just in awe. "

Uyun Shi (Shi Wuyong), another Buddhist monk, who was sitting next to Shea Faguan added: "I am deeply touched the issue of Convergence heavenly kings", at the beginning of the concert. We probably had descended on this land because of their greed and bias. I was so sad and I wanted to cry. "

I asked myself: "Why was I so greedy? Why others can be so calm and untroubled, and I'm still in error in the human world. These dancers were very impressive. "

When viewing rooms "blossoming lotus", to Shi Uyunu came comprehension: "Verily, the believer must protect their supporters and, if necessary, give their lives for others. The student is firm in his faith, and at the end of the Buddha will certainly send him to the path of truth. One solution could be achieved by adopting mercy and righteousness, you must be persistent to get to the very end. Do not hesitate and do not need to worry about this again and again. "

Organizers managed to create inspirational songs, and their lyricism and vocal reach the heart. Impressed by the texts of poems, Shi Uyun expressed understanding: "Everyone should raise their awareness, to take the initiative to help improve the climate in society. We can learn much from these verses, if the mind is calm. Perhaps you wonder why I live on this earth? Why not purify itself, and not return to his present with the truth, goodness and beauty? ".

Father Shea Uyan added that every room was amazingly and multifaceted. Among them, "Woman on the Moon" that demonstrates that commitment, a subsidiary of piety, morality and righteousness are good qualities. These qualities are truly touched our hearts. Unfortunately, modern people lack these traits, because they only think about themselves, not thinking about others. All representation, carries the idea that we would be happier if it gave, but did not purchase.

One of the Buddhist nuns who came to Shea Uyunem, liked the scenery back of the stage. She commented: "This is amazing to see the Buddhas and Pegasus, coming down from heaven. Technology at the level of art, they are really advanced, so the image, as if alive. For example, in the room "Woman on the Moon" fairy seemed to fly to the moon. "

Because Buddhism is something serious, a Buddhist monk Shi Faguan expressed his feeling that the company Shen Yun opened the beauty of humanity through the arts. Since it is a long time to find the true meaning of life, thanks to the Chinese fairy tale "Shen Yun Troupe, he felt that his journey was not wasted.

For information about upcoming concerts troupe Shen Yun. Visit www.DivinePerformingArts.org

"Epoch" is a proud sponsor concerts Shen Yun.

* The World Encyclopedia (2002) (World Book Encyclopedia): «Falun Gong - a spiritual path of existence, which first appeared in China in the early 1990's. Falun Gong teaches meditation technique using exercises to improve physical health, as well as moral and spiritual purity. Name of Falun Gong in Chinese means turning the wheels of the law. Falun Gong also known as Falun Dafa (Great Law). Falun Gong has millions of followers in many countries.

According to the Information Center of the Falun Gong in 1999, the communist government, China's massive repression of Falun Gong practitioners, seeing in the great popularity of this practice a threat to their power, but also afraid of losing its ideological control over people. Currently, the Center formally confirmed by the 3223 deaths of followers of this practice as a result of persecution, hundreds of thousands - are in custody. Numerous sources have confirmed the fact of unlawful mass extraction of internal organs for sale from Falun Gong prisoners.

Tani вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 19.12.2008, 13:54 Язык оригинала: Русский       #2
Administrator

Поблагодарили 2,434 раз(а) в 632 сообщениях

Dear Tani, much more please not spam the forum. This will leave a message, but in case of relapse to delete everything and ban you from IP.

Admin вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Ответ

Опции темы
Опции просмотра