Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > English forum > Chatter
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Chatter General discussion.

Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 10.02.2013, 20:05 Язык оригинала: Русский       #21
Гуру

Поблагодарили 1,803 раз(а) в 972 сообщениях

Цитата:
Сообщение от tandem Посмотреть сообщение
Sadly, you'll have a little disappointed - the bazaar today is more dangerous fabrichnogo.V cream for sale peasants add stabilizers, thickeners and gelling dietary supplements. Oil make "sun" chemical dyes (used carrot juice), smoked "smoke." The cattle and poultry feed bio-growth, inject antibiotikami.Tolko all this is done by eye .... As for vegetables and berries, all imported seeds - at best, Poland, in the worst Izrail.Pomidor, cucumber, pepper - plastic tasteless and odorless until sentyabrya.Sentyabr October - two months when you can buy vegetables in the market with the "norm" nitratov.Arbuzy since the beginning of June to September, the same kind, "Kherson" with off-scale content nitratov.Kartoshka without eyelets - so modified. Of fruit kept the old varieties of apples, plums and apples just vishni.Hotya already degenerated and find the real "Jonathan" or "semerinku" problem.
So that today, going to the market in Ukraine should be armed with a device to measure
nitrates and knowledge how to distinguish genetically modified products from normal.
Of products in stores best forgotten - dairy entirely with palm oil, meat - the periodic table rests.
Largely true, I agree with Pan tandem. But still .. Still on the ground, TS For myself, some conscious peasants produce the same real UKRAINIAN product. The more I use it, after finding such people, engaging with them in an informal relationship - flattering, negotiating, and only then - then we get the desired quality content.
Now this is a big job to "get" normal food. Almost as before.

Генрих Теодор Бёлль

Борис: [email protected]

Борис Кон вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 3 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Борис Кон за это полезное сообщение:
bykinist (10.02.2013), K-Maler (11.02.2013), Магнолия (11.02.2013)
Старый 10.02.2013, 23:41 Язык оригинала: Русский       #22
Гуру

Поблагодарили 2,434 раз(а) в 1,198 сообщениях

Цитата:
Сообщение от Maskit Посмотреть сообщение
Byalarusskuyu , finger poke , recommend abusing the local drink , Bulbash , bison ,. It is sold in spetsmagazinah ,, Fragrant World ,,.
"Bulbash " - is marketologichesky idiocy.

Settings " Zubrovka " and " Belovezhskaya " (in small doses > ) actually recommended to use >.

You can add at the end of dinner, the pair drops balsam " Klimovichi " or " Byelorussian ".

Wladzislaw вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 11.02.2013, 01:32 Язык оригинала: Русский       #23
Banned

Поблагодарили 3,709 раз(а) в 961 сообщениях

Цитата:
Сообщение от tandem, 2460361"
Sadly, you'll have a little disappointed - the bazaar today is more dangerous fabrichnogo.V cream for sale peasants add stabilizers, thickeners and gelling dietary supplements. Oil make "sun" chemical dyes (used carrot juice) , smoke "smoke." The cattle and poultry feed bio-growth, inject antibiotikami.Tolko done it all by eye .... As for vegetables and berries, all imported seeds - at best, Poland, in the worst Izrail.Pomidor, cucumber, pepper - plastic tasteless and odorless until sentyabrya.Sentyabr October - two months when you can buy vegetables in the market with the "norm" nitratov.Arbuzy since the beginning of June to September, the same kind, "Kherson" with off-scale content without nitratov.Kartoshka buds - so modified. Of fruit kept the old varieties of apples, plums and apples just vishni.Hotya already degenerated and find the real "Jonathan" or "semerinku" problem.
So that today, going to the market in Ukraine should be armed with a device to measure
Well, I live in Ukraine and did not describe it's so sad .. every weekend I go to the market skimp .. Milk and buy all the time, and the milk Beh any stabilizers and soda (baking soda is added to the milk that would not sour) ... pork Polish and local, which is immediately evident ... A real Kherson watermelons on the market come in the middle of August, I know exactly, because because I live in Kherson watermelons and mother-in-law there only towards the middle of the month beginning ubitat ... Watermelons are taking or Kavun (Ukrainian) weighing not less than 4 to 5 kg. others simply left to rot in the field ...

Pecheneg вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Pecheneg за это полезное сообщение:
K-Maler (11.02.2013)
Ответ