Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > English forum > Appraisal
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Appraisal Find out where and how you can get artworks appraised. Discussions related to fine art appraisal.

Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 01.11.2012, 02:48 Язык оригинала: Русский       #1
Гуру

Поблагодарили 3,655 раз(а) в 1,672 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 4
По умолчанию Round Table problems examination

Read an article about the examination , conference, etc. Round Table was held in Moscow.
Experts correctly answered " We do not want to write the details , as this will be a guide for forgery ."
Almost immediately, I was shown a review ( positive) and the estimate ( high) at the picture of the artist that I know (that it works). I can see , even on a bad photo, it's a fake . Details can not tell , because very simple and " poddelschiki fix" ...
But I'm no expert .... And experts who had a license , not a well known works by this artist (modern ) ....
Vildenshtayn recall : " I ​​do not need an expert on Monet , myself an expert on Monet, Gauguin ... etc."
I can see how the right to grant review and evaluate the pictures received by people not versed in the matter ... Some quick " museum courses"
produce crisp ...
There is in this vicious circle, something intrinsically bad .
Was positive from Moscow discussion?

K-Maler вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 5 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо K-Maler за это полезное сообщение:
John Preston (01.11.2012), Toinen (01.11.2012), zarajara (01.11.2012), Евгений (02.11.2012), Игорь Гурьев (01.11.2012)
Старый 01.11.2012, 03:50 Язык оригинала: Русский       #2
Гуру

Поблагодарили 6,620 раз(а) в 2,829 сообщениях

In common people there uvazhalovo to the concepts of "scientist" , "expert ", etc.

This is a sociological factor - the "expert ."

In fact, no " expert" should not be in the nature.

For standing order of things must be on board the idea of ​​experts, people who understand , about 40 of which , say, odobryalova all ten of the forty would be sufficient for the recognition of a thing authentic.
But if it all ten.

And to be paid the same as for the " yes " and a "no."

Игорь Гурьев вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 3 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Игорь Гурьев за это полезное сообщение:
K-Maler (01.11.2012), zarajara (01.11.2012), Евгений (02.11.2012)
Старый 01.11.2012, 08:33 Язык оригинала: Русский       #3
Бывалый

Поблагодарили 549 раз(а) в 216 сообщениях

Цитата:
Сообщение от Igor Guryev Посмотреть сообщение
The common people have uvazhalovo to the concepts of "scientist", "expert", etc.

This is a sociological factor - the "expert."

In fact, no "expert" should not be in the nature.

For standing order of things must be on board the idea of ​​experts, people who understand, about 40 of which, say, odobryalova all ten of the forty would be sufficient for the recognition of a thing authentic.
But if it all ten.

And to be paid the same as for the "yes" and a "no".
Why 10 is enough for 3, but that they were expert is on this particular artist is pervoe.2) Signatures reached the 10-year, you will collect ...
There was a lovely, almost collegial expertise in Grabar, while all this confusion does not start ... And all our experts have to think on his shift, so that a new generation of experts anything understood profession essentially degenerates ... And this is the complex issue, "judge of God" and is now a rarity, and in such hands, the commercial-ischeznet.Dengami conscience just can not buy.
3) In fact, we have now "get the wind up of experts" who podverzhdayut mostly "fat signature in the test with craquelure"-typically a known real thing with a 100%istoriiey, so a lot of the material just die sketches, drawings, and without signatures from 100%of history is simply afraid of the next attack pseudo whistleblowers ... I humanly our experts in this situation, so I understand, it kolegialnost expertise will save them from that fear.

Последний раз редактировалось Art-ort; 01.11.2012 в 08:45.
Art-ort вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 2 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Art-ort за это полезное сообщение:
K-Maler (01.11.2012), zarajara (01.11.2012)
Старый 01.11.2012, 09:19 Язык оригинала: Русский       #4
Гуру

Поблагодарили 4,789 раз(а) в 1,998 сообщениях

Цитата:
Сообщение от Art-ort Посмотреть сообщение
we have now "get the wind up of experts"

Get the wind up giving fuflovye conclusion?
And what they fear?
Preobrazhensky couple sat at full strength, but none of the experts, to issue obviously bogus conclusions, did not share their fate.

Toinen вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 3 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Toinen за это полезное сообщение:
Art-ort (01.11.2012), John Preston (01.11.2012), Евгений (02.11.2012)
Старый 01.11.2012, 09:42 Язык оригинала: Русский       #5
Бывалый

Поблагодарили 549 раз(а) в 216 сообщениях

Цитата:
Сообщение от Toinen Посмотреть сообщение
get the wind up giving fuflovye conclusion? And what they fear? Preobrazhensky couple sat at full strength, but none of the experts , to issue obviously bogus conclusions, did not share their fate .
The nuances are important, and we do not know you ... What the expert on what picture under what circumstances, and why are not deprived of the expert title and the right to make a mistake does not have to cancel at the situation with which they forged signatures stolknulis.Kogda was really a very high quality foreign films, they just nebyli this gotovy.A Mr. Petrov , if we start trouble , so had it and to clear up the mess , not to Magduglasy Leon 's and Sotheby's .

Art-ort вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 01.11.2012, 23:16 Язык оригинала: Русский       #6
Гуру

Поблагодарили 3,655 раз(а) в 1,672 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 4

Цитата:
Сообщение от Art-ort; 2320511"
The details are important, and we do not know you ... What the expert on what picture under what circumstances, and why are not deprived of the expert title and the right to make mistakes do not have to completely abolish at the situation with which they stolknulis.Kogda forged signatures were really on a very high quality for
There are such details as " all familiar " - and fear or do not want in the general circle of ill ... so I put it on this ... I know one lady who said so , " I know" - in response to a proposal to raise his voice on the expertise of a strange ...

K-Maler вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Ответ