Старый 17.09.2009, 13:03 Язык оригинала: Русский       #1
Гуру

Поблагодарили 55,134 раз(а) в 24,142 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 133
Отправить сообщение для Кирилл Сызранский с помощью Skype™
По умолчанию "I do not want to be spelled out in a Monastery

To the Editor of "Daily Journal received a letter from a shelter at the Foundation of National Academy of Sciences (" No to Alcoholism and Drug Addiction) "Road Home". Author - 16-year-old girl who lived in the Bogolyubov nunnery under Vladimir eight years. Confessor is the "old man" - Archimandrite Peter (Driver). He is known for its reverence of Tsar Nicholas II and Stalin's relentless struggle with the TIN. It had it in mind, Patriarch Alexy II, when, in 2007, condemned "Mytishchi rank of" popular repentance before the statue of Nicholas II and called on clerics deny dignity, to encourage these, sowing discord and confusion, and experimentation. About the customs of the monastery, spiritual father and his father Peter, tells his pupil, who miraculously escaped from him under cover of night.

for the President, DA Medvedev

copy: His Holiness Cyril, Patriarch of Moscow and All Russia;
General Prosecutor of Russia, the Commissioner for Children's Rights under the President of Russia

From minor
Perova Valentina Evgenievna,
registered at:
Vladimir region., Suzdal rn,
pos. Bogoljubovo st. Lenin street, 51 in,
Holy Bogolyubskii monastery.
Actually living at the address:
Moscow, st. Profsoyuznaya, 27, korp.4.

Dear Dmitry!

I Perova Valentine E., born September 26, 1992 Up to 6 years living in the Rostov region in a subsection Golubinka. My parents, Perova Tatiana (never worked), and Perov, Eugene M. (initially worked in the police, then an electrician), divorced from the fact that the pope was often drinking. After that, we three sisters, Eugene, Masha and I, my mother left in Kozelsk Str. Victory. There we lived for 3 years. Then my mother drove me in 2001 and his older sister Zhenya in the Vladimir region, Suzdal district, Bogolyubov, in the Bogolyubov nunnery. I stay in the monastery did not want to, but my mom said we Zhenya wait two weeks and then it will take us, and she and younger sister, Masha left.

She arrived a year and also stayed in this monastery. There we have identified the different groups I and Masha in the younger (in different rooms) and Zhenya older. My mother worked in a monastery on haymaking (summer), winter in the kitchen. Seen very rarely (not allowed). My mother forbade relatives to write letters, call, picked up all the addresses. Mom lived a short time, became ill with cancer and died in 2003. When my mother was sick, we were not allowed to her, two months before his death, we have not seen her at all.
Читать дальше... 
in the monastery to live was difficult to be punished very severely, almost for nothing. You look not so, the instructor does not like it, can give a lot of bows Earth, 1000 with no rest do, put on an unstable chair the whole night praying. Calm may deprive food for a day or three days. Beaten with a belt buckle and blue. And if you'll come into the room without the Jesus Prayer, the 1000 forced open and close the door and at the same prayer. We go to the service every day, whether you want it or not, is still forced to go. Stand was very hard, long life, 4 hours, and must stand without stirring. Because of this, many girls aching legs and I do too. Doctor's orders to stand more than 30 minutes, but we still stood.

In the summer we worked on the field and the field is large, 4-hectare (this baby field). He worked us a bit, 20 girls. Worked from 6 to 8 pm. A break was a small, one hour and 30 minutes. Or 2 hours. Very tired, we've always drove, and at night was raised in 12 hours, and we have half an hour the whole group prayed together, and who was falling asleep standing up, those driven out into the corridor at night to pray. Me and another girl Veronica Sarin, all tired and we have decided to escape from the monastery.

This was in 2007 in the morning at 7 o'clock in the morning. We are with this girl, yet no one saw, climbed over the fence of the temple and fled to the city of Vladimir to Xenia (Xenia, this too was formerly in this monastery, and her grandmother worked as a lawyer, so we have decided to escape to it). We spent a short time we were there, with up to 12 days, because my grandmother at the time was not at home and for us came from the monastery by car, they tell us they twisted his arms behind his back and pulled into a car. We arrived after us, our teacher Malkevich Anastasia (M. Raphael), the driver of the monastery and Veronikina mother. When we were brought to the monastery, then call names are very strongly scolded, nadsmeivatsya over us. On the same day they put us in the gate (ie, three days is not and does not sleep, and pray. These closures have been frequent in the monastery. Adults each month were in the gate, and children of 12 years each post).

And in 2008 we are changing the educator - Malkevich Anastasia (M. Raphael) make the Assistant Dean (it's responsible for keeping order in the monastery), and we put an educator Ephraim Natalya Ivanovna (which in 2007 came to the monastery and has a law degree). First, she treated us well. Then she began to teach our former teacher, as we should be treated, transferred all the former sentence, and for that to punish too. Natalia Efremova zeal, we prayed with her again, penalties were almost every day. Then she ordered the garment, black, thick nightie and forced to sleep in them alone, and if it is washed and the day is dry, then forced to sleep in the raw. Nuns, she was forced to wear beneath outer clothing such nightie, and who never wore those very strongly punished with a belt. The teacher asked our superiors of the monastery in the ancient statutes (rules by which the monks live) in 1803 and forced us to live on this statute, and there strict rules. In the morning, our children's choir sang the service, and then once two litany, I'm a girl Sveta Kuznetsova sat down during the litany, when not singing, the regent did not like it, so she wanted to tell us about the nurse. We asked for her forgiveness, but she still told.

Natalia Efremova we did not punish him, she went in and told us about his superiors, and they chose us for this cut hair. We do not know about it. In the evening the teacher called me and Sveta Kuznetsova and leads to the main building in the episcopal (where the lord taking), we go, for once we shut the door and lean on them deaneries Valentina Sumin (m Ludmila). In this room were Archimandrite Peter, Abbess nun George, treasurer nun Arseny (aunt of the former kindergarten teacher) and my former teacher m. Raphael. Superior silently took out his scissors and gives them Archimandrite Peter (Pyotr driver). First, he beckons Light, cuts her hair, and then me. I was very upset, because for us there was none to intercede. The elder sister then moved to live in the main building, so she does not complain and did not communicate with her.

Then the teacher became angry at me even more. It was about me to write all sorts of different rumors. What I have in the house steal the money, go to the store, buy makeup and distribute it to girls. She went about this to the authorities, and they told me inventing all sorts of punishment. Although all knew that I did not steal any money, but outside the monastery are not allowed to leave even adults. She also came up with what I tseluyus with boys in a monastery (where not even allowed to look at them, for it is punished with a belt). This boss also believed. Me and another girl, Xenia Golovchenko, punished very severely. We were put in separate rooms with no amenities and almost no furniture for 12 days without food (on some biscuits and water). These rooms were cold, but we communicated through the window, because windows opened on one side. At this time we went to walk for 3 miles Novoselsky exams in school. Teachers at this time do not go to us. Because of all this, I ran a second time with Kristina Fedorova (girl from our group). I do not want to go back and see these people also do not want to, except his sisters. I want to go to school and get an education. I want to live a normal life. Please protect my rights and interests, I do not want to be spelled out in a monastery.

On 19/08/2009, I live in Moscow at the address: Str. Profsoyuznaya, 27, korp.4, phone: 8-499-128-66-20 8-499-128-66-20, shelter "Road Home".

31/08/2009, the welfare authorities Suzdal region came to me and wanted me to pick up. I refused to go, because very afraid that they will return me to the monastery. My sisters Masha and Zhenya continue to live in a monastery. I hope very much for your help and protection.

11/09/2009
Perov, VE

P.S. As far as the wording, the prosecution of Vladimir region has an interest in the case and started investigations. "Daily Journal" will monitor developments.

http://www.ej.ru/?a=note&id=9458
Миниатюры
Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: Монастырь..jpg
Просмотров: 238
Размер:	15.8 Кб
ID:	404516  

Кирилл Сызранский вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 6 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Кирилл Сызранский за это полезное сообщение:
Allena (25.09.2009), SAH (17.09.2009), Tana (26.09.2009), Аркадий (21.09.2009), Артём (26.09.2009), Вивьен (17.09.2009)
Старый 25.09.2009, 14:32 Язык оригинала: Русский       #2
Гуру

Поблагодарили 55,134 раз(а) в 24,142 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 133
Отправить сообщение для Кирилл Сызранский с помощью Skype™
По умолчанию In the case of the sisters Perov were violated all the laws.

In the case of the sisters Perov were violated all the laws.
Daily Journal
September 25, 2009
  "Daily Journal", as promised, has continued to follow it Perova Wali, a 16-year-old pupils Bogolubsky monastery. Church leadership has responded to what is happening: the head of the press service of the Moscow Patriarchate priest Vladimir Vigilyansky said that even if one tenth of the facts is confirmed, the response from the ecclesiastical to be tough. While Valentin continues to live in a Moscow orphanage "Road Home" and we asked for further clarifications to the head of medical programs of the Fund "No to Alcoholism and Drug Addiction (NAS), a psychiatrist Sergei Polyatykinu, which oversees the girl.

"HEDGEHOG": When we first published the letter Valine, many suspect that it was tampered with, or written under the dictation of journalists: they say, too smooth, a girl with no education can not so write. But Valya wrote a letter, when he was with you in a shelter, so everything was happening before your eyes. What do you say?
Читать дальше... 

SP: Valine education is really not appropriate to the age, as the monastery did not send their children to school and all formalized external studies, but, you know, in a sense, the sample rezilentnosti, there is a term that denotes vitality and viability. Even under conditions of limited information, but not only - the children were limited, and food, and sleep, plus the hard physical labor, senseless repetition of rituals, nor from the heart or from the heart - she has retained a high level of intelligence. She read a lot of Russian classics, Tolstoy, Leskov, and she has a highly developed language and developed a conceptual apparatus, it is well told, its nice to listen. So the letter she wrote herself, we have preserved its drafts, the first option, second option. Help was only in the fact that we have discussed with her how the world works - who in our country chief, who protects the children and so on.

- But how Valea contact with other children?

- It is, of course, difficult, because the boys of age in very different circumstances. But due to its rezilentnosti she correctly perceives these difficulties. If a child with less developed abilities to understand what is going to react to the difficulties in regard to aggression or low mood, it is, in general, not bad deals.

- But you did not try somehow to communicate with the cloister, talk to the prioress?

- I still have never encountered problems with the church, but when we got to Valya, willy-nilly looking information in the press about this monastery, and came to the conclusion that there is nothing to discuss with them - the psychology of these people is understandable, but I still psychiatrist.

- In general, this is the first time in your children's home, when your child gets from the church orphanage?

- Yes, first.

- What do you think could be legitimately resolve this situation?

- First, it originated in violation of all laws. When children are placed under guardianship or custody of another person, it is always stated in the decree the cause and timing. The reasons may be different: it is one thing when a child is an orphan and has no other opportunities to find, but in this case, the mother Wali wrote a testament of the device of girls in a convent. But, excuse me, child - not a thing to his testamentary transfer. The tutorship were required to explore other possible arrangements for children - to look for relatives, for example, they have relatives in the Rostov region. Further, when the child is placed under guardianship or trusteeship, it turns out the material capabilities of a guardian or trustee contain children. And all the children Bogolubsky convent decorated in a resident of one of his - I do not want to call these women are nuns, because the man who devotes his life to God, thus itself does not. Should be clarified living conditions of children, and this woman is spelled out at the monastery. Hence, it is not their homes. It turns out that children in general, there is no guarantee the device life: they are fixed on the formal grounds for people who have no source of income and not their homes. They are not drawn up a passport, not health insurance policies are issued.

- So Bogolubsky monastery and the nuns do not have passports - they are also ardent opponent of new Russian passports and refused to receive them. In 2002-2003, in Archimandrite Peter was a serious conflict on this issue with the ruling bishop, it even banned in the ministry, but later pardoned. I think all children and decorated to a woman just because others have no passports.

- Everyone can be a quirk in the head - it is his personal matter, but you have to other people, then do not mess with their oddity. Why violate the rights of other citizens? That's when people grow up and be able to make an independent choice, let him do it. And these children are in fact deprived of choice, denied the opportunity to build their own life. They are bred in conditions where they lack information about the surrounding reality, they imposed a primitive world view, which is set out in sermons and books citizen Kucera, who is supposed to be the spiritual father of these women. Naturally, when for many years formed a limited view of the outside world, the children dizorientirovany. This is complemented by deprivation of documents, relying on the law of every citizen, and everything they can not get housing in accordance with the law - that is, children have no rights on all counts. Another former pupil of the monastery, from the Rostov region - the nuns themselves gave it to my parents because they could not cope - so far unable to adjust to life: her fears, she is afraid of the outside world, afraid of getting a passport. Страхи все иррациональные, они ничем не обоснованы. In fact, this education in quotation marks leads to the fact that children are socially maladjusted, they may not be full members of society, and can exist only in some specific conditions created - they are spiritual slaves.

- What do you think, why in the monastery so cling Valya, it is the second time running, the first time it was returned, why they do not want to let go?
- Imagine that a group of people with some sort of their personal problems, who huddled together in some kind of a pack and to resolve their personal problems developed such a system - it is necessary for self-affirmation. Yes, we have a lot of people like Mother Wali, they are not socially constructed, they have problems in relations with relatives, they have problems with employment, child-rearing. But instead of giving real help to these people - psychological, social, employ them, to try to adapt to this world - some people use their psychological weaknesses in their own selfish ends, binding them to himself. Thus, they assert themselves, raise their self-esteem at the expense of other self-esteem: Valia says that in the monastery they were always explained what they are bad. But this situation is typical not only for the monastery, we can see it very often, since any closed group, whether the cadet corps, the army, often working collective. It is not uncommon in human relations, complicated by social disorder.

- It is known that the head of your fund, Oleg Zykov, a big supporter of the juvenile justice system. Could juvenile justice in this case to help successfully razrulit situation?

- The meaning of juvenile justice in the fact that to solve complex problems in life there are specialized juvenile court procedures. The purpose of these procedures - possible to reflect the personality of the child and his entourage. There may not be such a primitive method of decision-making, as in this case: by sisters Perov was one ruling head of administration - as the radishes in the market, all three transmit Abbess, period. It should not be, such decisions should be taken only after careful consideration of all circumstances. Starting with some material things and ending with the peculiarities of the psyche, behavior, child health, etc. And when it does not take into account, we obtain such troubles here. Valya Perova not an isolated case. We know that in this monastery illegally withheld from Ukraine, who lost health and disabled from there the hard work, kept Telenkovyh an adult daughter, who suffers from a serious illness, and in fact people who seem nuns, hinder her in obtaining medical assistance, which is crime not only to God and his conscience, but also to the civil power.

- It is known that the existing legislation on the part of Russia's orphanages, including the church, very vague, there are clear gaps, which to a large extent and make possible such cases. Juvenile justice we have is still in its infancy. Then, perhaps, is to start to improve this legislation, clearly defined, what is the state orphanage, which is a church shelter to such cases occurred.

- Of course, it is worth. The whole world is moving towards improving procedures. The French, for example, a 45-m difficult postwar year, found a way to create such a specialized branch of the proceedings, as the juvenile justice system. Canadians in the act of juvenile justice painted all the procedures, literally by the hour, there is no place for the officials and any other arbitrary, they have clearly identified all the activities that incorporate features of a child's personality and the circumstances of the case. Recently I talked with the French, and I was struck by this fact: in 1997, legislation was adopted by a provision that requires questioning child victims of violence, recorded on video. Purpose - that the child did not receive the additional trauma during repeated interrogations. One more important thing: when a child constantly asks, he perceives this as a lack of confidence in his words and begins to change testimony. Feel, what level of care for the child? But now the order, video-recorded, circulated and adults. That is, juvenile justice has an impact not only on children, but also helps protect the rights of adults. I like the slogan that came up yuvenalschiki Rostov region: "The rights of the child - your rights." I used to think the right slogan, "Rights of the child above all human, and now I'm inclined to agree with the Rostov.

- So what will happen to the Valley?

- There was a man, an Orthodox Christian woman from the Vladimir region, which applied in the Suzdal custody in order to formalize custody of the Valley. Valentin knows, they are good to each other are. Perhaps its fate arranged in such a way. Now the hype surrounding the case, for some reason part of the exalted citizens perceive it as an attack on Orthodoxy. I would say these citizens: do not identify themselves with Orthodoxy.

http://www.ej.ru/?a=note&id=9482

Кирилл Сызранский вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 4 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Кирилл Сызранский за это полезное сообщение:
Allena (25.09.2009), SAH (25.09.2009), silent (28.09.2009), Tana (26.09.2009)
Ответ

Опции темы
Опции просмотра