Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > English forum > Auctions
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Auctions Discuss art auctions.

Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 19.11.2009, 14:37 Язык оригинала: Русский       #41
Гуру

Поблагодарили 55,134 раз(а) в 24,142 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 133
Отправить сообщение для Кирилл Сызранский с помощью Skype™

Цитата:
Сообщение от Tana Посмотреть сообщение
, this market will never come down to interesting, high quality stones and products (for example, vzgyanite topic name )
In developed countries, whose population was traditionally consumers of jewelry with diamonds, to wear such jewelry is no longer fashionable, if not more.

Кирилл Сызранский вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 19.11.2009, 14:39 Язык оригинала: Русский       #42
Гуру

Поблагодарили 6,613 раз(а) в 2,177 сообщениях

If you read the memoirs of Russian, it is sometimes found among the aristocrats, a bag of diamonds from a jeweler with our old decorations. T e from the stone wears socks, becomes cloudy and aristocrats periodically update stones, old simply piled in a bag.
Easier was the attitude, without the deification :-)

Seriy вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 19.11.2009, 14:45 Язык оригинала: Русский       #43
Гуру

Поблагодарили 3,169 раз(а) в 901 сообщениях

kategorichski not agree with you, with your attitude towards diamonds (probably because some men say of them women, on the request to purchase this wonder )
So in fact can be many things to say, well, what is painting, frame, canvas, paint, well, someone better painted, well, what is there to kill, well, someone dearly bought nothing else to do, etc.
(a machine-a piece of iron, just someone once occurred to make her comfortable, beautiful, well, gone ...)

And now is always better than the alternatives, "better to have than to have an imitation (even if the main" dust in the eyes empty, then, of course, why pay more ")

On e-Bay are not, and do not want.
Not everyone can buy Van Gogh, as well as ivestny brilliant.Est known brillian Black Orlov "(black diamond, but the size and history!! Try to buy it!, If we can not go wrong, exactly, but" Millenieum "?)

Added after 1 minute
Цитата:
Сообщение от Cyril Syzransky Посмотреть сообщение
In developed countries, whose population was traditionally consumers of jewelry with diamonds, to wear such jewelry is no longer fashionable, to say the least.
this is where you heard?
sorry, did not notice, are, believe me!

Tana вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 2 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Tana за это полезное сообщение:
Евгений (19.11.2009), манна (20.11.2009)
Старый 19.11.2009, 14:52 Язык оригинала: Русский       #44
Гуру

Поблагодарили 55,134 раз(а) в 24,142 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 133
Отправить сообщение для Кирилл Сызранский с помощью Skype™

Цитата:
sorry, did not notice, are, believe me!
Yeah, wear. And the coat of sables and minks ... Crowds of women in fur coats walking in Stockholm, Rome, Berlin, Amsterdam. In fur coats and diamonds, the diamonds and fur coats.

Added after 45 seconds
Цитата:
this is where you heard this?
A neighbor told.

Последний раз редактировалось Кирилл Сызранский; 19.11.2009 в 14:53. Причина: Добавлено сообщение
Кирилл Сызранский вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 19.11.2009, 14:54 Язык оригинала: Русский       #45
Гуру

Цитата:
Сообщение от Seriy Посмотреть сообщение
If you read the memoirs of Russian, it is sometimes found among the aristocrats, a bag of diamonds from a jeweler with our old decorations. T e from the stone wears socks, becomes cloudy and aristocrats periodically update stones, old simply piled in a bag.
Easier was the attitude, without the deification :-)
Have you seen the old-cut diamonds, and very old? (not to impress If you see)
stones of modern cut diamonds valued at 2 times more expensive (if we are not talking about the famous jewelry house, a stone).
Somehow that's not worn Kohinoor diamond in the British crown for so many years of wear (the first stone upominetsya in 1304).
Able to visit the exhibition of diamonds in London (a couple of years ago), there were many items from private collections, believe me, all the stones are also good and just as fascinated with its beauty.
Sorry, but you have a very amateurish arguments.

Эти 4 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Tana за это полезное сообщение:
Allena (20.11.2009), uriart (19.11.2009), Евгений (19.11.2009), манна (20.11.2009)
Старый 19.11.2009, 14:55 Язык оригинала: Русский       #46
Гуру

Tana, you certainly want to have? I have enough that I can see the same Van Gogh ... Black Diamonds is a dull black coal in the most literal sense of the word. The size of the Black Orlov is a thumb-nail on his leg.
So what is the incredible beauty comparable to the paintings of Van Gogh?
I held in my hands clean uncut diamonds of this size, just out of curiosity, but so what? Well, crystals ... No cutting of crystal do not differ-Diamonds are.

Added after 2 minutes
Tana, I already listed what I saw and that to hold in your hands ...

You need to admit to itself that you deify these pebbles, there is nothing, just not all can share your attitude to the subject of passion ...

Added after 2 minutes
Tana, I already listed what I saw and that to hold in your hands ...

You need to admit to itself that you deify these pebbles, there is nothing, just not all can share your attitude to the subject of passion ...

Старый 19.11.2009, 14:58 Язык оригинала: Русский       #47
Гуру

Цитата:
Сообщение от Cyril Syzransky Посмотреть сообщение
Yeah, wear. And the coat of sables and minks ... Crowds of women in fur coats walking in Stockholm, Rome, Berlin, Amsterdam. In fur coats and diamonds, the diamonds and fur coats.

Added after 45 seconds

A neighbor told.
they do not walk because we have garbage in them and can not stand, but in theater, exhibitions, concerts, famous restaurant, you see them.

Эти 2 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Tana за это полезное сообщение:
Евгений (19.11.2009), манна (20.11.2009)
Старый 19.11.2009, 15:03 Язык оригинала: Русский       #48
Гуру

and returning to the theme of topography - can now be carried pereturbatsiya historical and colored dragkamni, emeralds, sapphires, rubies again prevail over the diamonds.
Emerald is in fact a fantastic beauty of the stone, extremely rare.
The fact that you can see in the shops is rubbish, small size, solid defects. And fake it still not learned.

Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Seriy за это полезное сообщение:
Аркадий (30.11.2009)
Старый 19.11.2009, 15:07 Язык оригинала: Русский       #49
Гуру

Цитата:
Сообщение от Seriy Посмотреть сообщение
Tana, you certainly want to have? I have enough that I can see the same Van Gogh ... Black Diamonds is a dull black coal in the most literal sense of the word. The size of the Black Orlov is a thumb-nail on his leg.
And I saw him (at the exhibition he was, believe me, size is much larger, and what you have written says only that you have no idea, what say!
Entire legend that he was given by the Empress Catherine Count Orlov.

Black Eagles

The origin of the diamond "Black Eagles, as well as the emergence of his unusual steel-gray still remain a mystery. It is believed that before it was a diamond "Eye of Brahma", his weight is 195 carats, which was inserted into the statue in Pondicherry. Others believe that the diamond belonged to the Russian Princess Nadezhda Orlova. Although the history refutes this view, as the princess of that name never existed. Nevertheless, a precious stone called "Black Eagles. In India, black is the bad omen, and that the diamond has never been mentioned in India. In addition, a square cut was invented just 100 years ago. Now the weight of a diamond of 67.50 carats, it was exhibited by Winston jeweler from New York on display to impress people, then he inserted it into a necklace made of platinum with other diamonds. There were several necklaces owners. Last time it was sold at auction Sotheby's in New York.

http://www.brilliant.zxhost.ru/bril_faum.html
Миниатюры
Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: 1_b.jpg
Просмотров: 29
Размер:	6.2 Кб
ID:	489292  

Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Tana за это полезное сообщение:
Allena (20.11.2009)
Старый 19.11.2009, 15:08 Язык оригинала: Русский       #50
Гуру

Tana, by the way, about 200 rubles for a stone with a certificate I'm not kidding-it really possible for ALROSA. And the stone will be very high purity (the smaller, the purer). So give the woman he loves diamonds can be at least every night! would love ...:-)

Added after 3 minutes
Tana, why do you all say? I can not share your love for these stones, I treat them simply. 67 carat is 13 grams.

Последний раз редактировалось Seriy; 19.11.2009 в 15:11. Причина: Добавлено сообщение
Ответ

Метки
sotheby's, sotheby's, in December and applied arts