Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > English forum > Auctions
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Auctions Discuss art auctions.

Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 17.06.2008, 13:24 Язык оригинала: Русский       #1
Гуру

Поблагодарили 38,258 раз(а) в 5,446 сообщениях
По умолчанию Auction French bottling

Perhaps interesting to talk about the French system Organizations auctions.

In France, there are no major auction houses such as Christies and Sotheby's, but there are plenty of independent auctioneers (commissaires-priseurs); legal status similar to their status as a notary, that is their profession is not commercial. Many of them are grouped, but these associations are modest in size. Until recently, the auctioneers had a monopoly on organizing public auctions, which protected them from entering the market above the giant Anglo-Saxon, but the EU has ordered France to eliminate this monopoly, which was done by the Act of 10/07/2000, which is also allowed to create "a society organization of public tenders" are in fact equivalent auktsiionnyh homes.

I'm at home, this historic retreat, it is important to understand that such an organization was virtually eliminates the possibility of unit auctions with many items of very high quality, except for the sale of a large collection (but usually the sellers prefer to entrust this Christies and Sotheby's). It is also difficult to find interesting objects, in spite of the fact that in France organized thematic auction. On the other hand, it increases the opportunity to make more or less sluyachaynuyu good purchase. In any case, with regard to Russian art, home auktsmnny Lombray-Текам (Lombrail-Teucquam) had already 2 of the auction, and you could say that their prices were lower than for equivalent subjects in England and the United States.

In Paris, the vast majority of trades takes place at the Hotel Drouot (Hôtel Drouot), all of which, of course, heard of but which is not an auction house, is a commercial enterprise that provides rooms. storage facilities and necessary personnel to conduct trades, and also publishes the weekly "Gazette de Drouot", which outlines future bidding.
Drouot has several buildings for the auction, the most prestigious of which was "Drouot-Montaigne", where the most promising auctions, and where exhibitions are regularly held the most interesting items that will be put up for auction during the season. Whenever invited to any collector who is trusted sites selected for this show to your liking, for example, last year received an invitation V. Semenihin.
Every auctioneer or auctioneers group itself decides whether they will publish a directory of trades, and so many auctions take place without the catalog. Generally it is difficult to imagine a variety of trades in the Drouot - along with very valuable objects there exhibited collapse, which can be seen only in the wild "flea markets"!

One of the most famous of French auction houses - Arkyurial (Artcurial) often holds its own auctions in a luxurious mansion - Hotel Dassault (Hôtel Dassault) at the corner of the Champs Elysees and the Avenue Monten.V They are currently preparing its first sale of Russian art, to be held in December.

In conclusion, I attach (at least now I will try to) a list of all the auction houses conducting auctions at Drouot.
Миниатюры
Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: drouot 1.JPG
Просмотров: 529
Размер:	58.5 Кб
ID:	2226   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: drouot 2.JPG
Просмотров: 505
Размер:	69.6 Кб
ID:	2236   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: drouot 3.JPG
Просмотров: 431
Размер:	31.3 Кб
ID:	2246  

LCR вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 27 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо LCR за это полезное сообщение:
ABC (09.02.2010), Admin (17.06.2008), Art-lover (28.03.2009), artcol (12.03.2009), artemirra (19.06.2008), DSF (03.03.2009), eva777 (05.03.2009), Flora (06.01.2011), Glasha (17.06.2008), I-V (03.08.2011), iosif (04.08.2008), iside (18.02.2012), K-Maler (08.02.2010), Lina (09.02.2010), Nik (17.06.2008), OlgaV (15.03.2009), Pavel (02.03.2009), Peter (08.02.2010), SAH (05.03.2009), uriart (04.07.2008), Veronic (05.03.2009), Vladimir (19.06.2008), адамович (27.02.2010), Жар-птица (17.02.2010), Маргарита (17.06.2008), Станиславский (12.03.2009), старая_картина (25.10.2013)
Старый 17.06.2008, 13:43 Язык оригинала: Русский       #2
Бывалый

Поблагодарили 195 раз(а) в 76 сообщениях

LCR, many thanks for an extremely interesting and useful post!

A fair question. Tell me please, on sites Drouot

http://drouot.com/
http://www.gazette-drouot.com/

everything is organized as something similar to that of auction.fr? That is, there are published catalogs of upcoming auctions, and then added their results? And if there is stored catalogs and the results of past auctions?

That's me to the fact that whether it makes sense to subscribe to the site Drouot?

Thanks in advance for the answer!

Nik вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Nik за это полезное сообщение:
I-V (03.08.2011)
Старый 17.06.2008, 21:36 Язык оригинала: Русский       #3
Гуру

Nik

Newspaper Drouot organized differently: it provides a very comprehensive information on all current auctions in France (one only Hotel Drouot auction organized by about 100 auctioneers at a cost of 2-3 times a week, so imagine how many auctions held around the country, if considering that almost every provincial town there is the auction house).
It also indicates the results of the recent past trading, but the database archives, both at Artprice, Artnet, etc., is not there.

Эти 2 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо LCR за это полезное сообщение:
Glasha (13.11.2009), K-Maler (08.02.2010)
Старый 17.06.2008, 21:45 Язык оригинала: Русский       #4
Гуру

Поблагодарили 2,996 раз(а) в 1,037 сообщениях
Отправить сообщение для Meister с помощью ICQ

difficult for French auctions to buy things. how to say LCR, are often not directories. about the existence of provenance, I generally keep quiet - it is something of fantasy, if it is. all the French are very bad speak English and often do not realize that they are wanted, a bid placed, and which limit the buyer ... but what else can you expect from the French?

Meister вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 17.06.2008, 22:13 Язык оригинала: Русский       #5
Гуру

Цитата:
Сообщение от Meister Посмотреть сообщение
is not easy for French auctions to buy things. how to say
LCR, are often not directories. about the existence of provenance, I generally keep quiet - it is something of fantasy, if it is. all the French are very bad speak English and often do not realize that they are wanted, a bid placed, and which limit the buyer ... but what else can you expect from the French?

Sir,

You erect false accusations on my countrymen, I am afraid you shall be avenged!: Mad:: mad:: mad:

And if a little more serious - sometimes very different. Here I fasten the cover perfectly made catalog sales of last year's Russian Lombrail-Teucquem, so you mouth water, as well as pages with Goncharova and Larionov - just for fun
Миниатюры
Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: catalogue.jpg
Просмотров: 436
Размер:	28.0 Кб
ID:	2286   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: Gontcharova.jpg
Просмотров: 465
Размер:	42.7 Кб
ID:	2296   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: Laionov.jpg
Просмотров: 492
Размер:	43.8 Кб
ID:	2306  

Эти 4 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо LCR за это полезное сообщение:
Glasha (13.11.2009), I-V (03.08.2011), K-Maler (08.02.2010), Pavel (02.03.2009)
Старый 17.06.2008, 22:44 Язык оригинала: Русский       #6
Гуру

Поблагодарили 2,996 раз(а) в 1,037 сообщениях
Отправить сообщение для Meister с помощью ICQ

Let me ma'am, what is slander? Am I somewhere wrong? ) And attached you cover catalog is an exception. I will allow you to recall an old Russian proverb: Exception - there is confirmation of the rule)). I can well assume that many among the French dostoyneshih, professional people, which can be revoked only flattering epithets, but now for the most part, MDA, franztsuzy not the most opportune moment in the history of mankind ... and let's not cross swords, we are all still communicate in Russian))))

Meister вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Meister за это полезное сообщение:
voloviks (16.03.2009)
Старый 18.06.2008, 08:19 Язык оригинала: Русский       #7
Гуру

Поблагодарили 5,168 раз(а) в 1,142 сообщениях
По умолчанию advise the auction, where better to look for graphics Lansky

I want to purchase Lansky, but do not keep up with rising prices. Very alarming suggestions of our galleries (in the CHA in 3 "expect a lot Lansky).
As for the French - have a right not to know English at all and run by its own rules more than one hundred years. And most importantly, have something to work. And we are left with the Soviet Academy of Sciences.

fross вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 3 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо fross за это полезное сообщение:
bend (30.04.2009), K-Maler (08.02.2010), Pavel (02.03.2009)
Старый 18.06.2008, 08:28 Язык оригинала: Русский       #8
Бывалый

Цитата:
Сообщение от LCR Посмотреть сообщение
Newspaper Drouot organized differently
LCR, thanks for the explanation!

I looked carefully, that is on their site (within the limits of my understanding of the French). There are archives of newspapers from 2003 year. There are directories of trades, at least, the last year. And show you the results of tenders published in places where there are links PRIX? And in general: to a specific sale there are three links: Article, Catalogue and Prix. And there are two: Article and Prix. This means that for some there is no sales catalogs, and there are only certain articles and prices? As published in the Article and Prix, Tell me, please?

And sometimes just a header, without specifying that it is sales, but also a number of links and Article Prix. What does this mean?

I'm just wondering whether to sign up.

Старый 18.06.2008, 12:28 Язык оригинала: Русский       #9
Гуру

Newspaper Drouot

Version on paper and e are identical.
The paper consists of 2 parts, "The Market" ( "Le marché") and "Journal" ( "Le magazine").

The first part provides:

- A list of all auction houses to place an ad in this issue ( "Les annonceurs"),
- A list of all cities, which will be bidding ( "Les villes"),
- A thematic index auctions ( "Les thèmes"),
- Monthly calendar for the week ( "Le programme des ventes"),
- Reports on trading for the past week ( "Adjugé à Paris"),
- The results of bidding on lots ( "Résultats des ventes")
- And, of course, the mass annonsov placed by the auctioneer.

The second part, as its name implies, is devoted to various articles.

Subscribe to the electronic version provides access to:

- Directory upcoming auction,
- To the results of the tender, organized in Paris in the past 12 months,
- To receive on Friday by e-mail "to the newspaper, which gives you information about important events on the art market,
- To receive on Friday by e-mail thematic calendar - a full list of trades for the following week on the topics you have selected (there are more than 130 themes for choice)

I do not understand what are the links you are saying. Maybe you send me this page in a personal message to not to load a forum? And I look and answer you.

[color="# 666686"]Posted 12 minutes[/color]
Цитата:
Сообщение от fross Посмотреть сообщение
I want to purchase Lansky, but do not keep up with rising prices. Very alarming suggestions of our galleries (in the CHA in 3 "expect a lot Lansky).
Who can advise you of such an auction?: Confused:

It is best to register for one of these sites:
http://web.artprice.com/start.aspx
http://www.artnet.com/
http://www.askart.com/AskART/index.aspx
(now has divorced them a lot), and create your list of favorite artists, they will send you an e-mail notification every time a picture of one of the artists of your list will be posted on any auction. You can also ask at Sotheby's, to do the same thing. Frankly, at the sites of other auction houses, I could not find this function, but I must say that my ability is organic, try, maybe you are lucky.
In any case, learn about the upcoming sale of the artist is not particularly difficult, as for affordability, it is quite another matter

Эти 4 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо LCR за это полезное сообщение:
ABC (09.02.2010), Glasha (13.11.2009), K-Maler (08.02.2010), max2 (09.02.2010)
Старый 18.06.2008, 14:53 Язык оригинала: Русский       #10
Бывалый

Цитата:
Сообщение от LCR Посмотреть сообщение
I do not understand what are the links you are talking about. Maybe you send me this page in a personal message to not to load a forum? And I look and will answer you.
LCR, link, actually, here:

http://www.gazette-drouot.com/?bpage...0&prices=1

There can also see other months and years.

But I'm from your explanation is almost understood. Many thanks for the valuable information!

Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Nik за это полезное сообщение:
K-Maler (08.02.2010)
Ответ

Метки
artcurial, drouot-montaigne, hôtel drouot, lombrail-teucquam, Akun, France