Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > English forum > Auctions
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Auctions Discuss art auctions.

Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 24.11.2010, 13:21 Язык оригинала: Русский       #141
Новичок

Поблагодарили 14 раз(а) в 6 сообщениях

Цитата:
Сообщение от artcol Посмотреть сообщение
The question arises: "Where are these funds?"

Posted 15 minutes

Yes, that's it - We buy (ie pay money) to the exhibitions. To get to the exhibition had to pass the Fair. In vystavkome were daring artists? No, cowardly functionaries, wavering with the party line. Well, etc. So the system works - examples from the life I lead a million.

Added after 32 minutes

In some works of art of the Soviet period there is a certain self-identity and it's really interesting in all plans, including and investment. These works can be characterized as an ontology of owls. system. Such work - units. The above Eugene examples, in my opinion of this series. There is work done by academic canons of the historical and everyday topic. It works by masters, or so-called exhibition of work. Such work is also rare for a reason. That's all. Everything else - not interested.

In general, the subject is so vast. that there can be no one to write a monograph. Yes, there was a period in the history of the world isikustva and domestic. Was, and all went out. Do not become the Soviet system - was not and Soviet art. The experiment failed, the curtain.
One of the participants of the anniversary exhibition - Serbutovsky Andrei Andreevich, 1923-2006, Honored Artist of Ukraine, Poltava.
Father was shot in 1939 as an enemy of the people, he was not accepted into the League and did not take a volunteer in 1941, called the field of military enlistment offices after the liberation of Poltava and chernopidzhachnikom thrown into battle for the Dnepr ... Later the "normal" war, the commander of small offices, the Order of the Red Star.
After the war, working in partnership Poltava artists and to educate ourselves. Member of the Communist Party was not, therefore, never got higher artistic education, as well, and specialized secondary, and even children's art studio at the house of pioneers.
The exhibition was presented in 1953 "Portrait of a master carpenter Excellence MG Kryuchko. 60x50 oil on canvas, 1953
Selected the work of the commission headed by Academician Gerasimov, which is a portrait of a classic ...
Here you have an example - the participant of the exhibition, non-partisan, non-member Union of Artists, an unknown amateur artists from Poltava with incomplete secondary education ... It seems that Gerasimov is not much afraid of anyone.
Well, and more ...
This is social realism?

Добавлено через 9 минут
I want the theme of the artists from the exhibition to add.

Here the article Soviet Impressionism, the exhibition at Chambers Gallery

I'm sorry, in English.
And again there on our already mentioned Serbutovskom AA
Миниатюры
Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: aa28-12_035.jpg
Просмотров: 285
Размер:	58.6 Кб
ID:	1037522  

Последний раз редактировалось KValery; 24.11.2010 в 13:31. Причина: Добавлено сообщение
KValery вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 2 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо KValery за это полезное сообщение:
NATA NOVA (23.02.2013), Pavel (08.02.2011)
Старый 24.11.2010, 13:31 Язык оригинала: Русский       #142
Новичок

I want the theme of the artists from the exhibition to add.

Here the article Soviet Impressionism, the exhibition at Chambers Gallery

I'm sorry, in English.
And again there on our already mentioned Serbutovskom AA
Вложения
Тип файла: pdf impressionism.pdf (1.36 Мб, 1337 просмотров)

Старый 08.02.2011, 01:29 Язык оригинала: Русский       #143
Гуру

Поблагодарили 55,134 раз(а) в 24,142 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 133
Отправить сообщение для Кирилл Сызранский с помощью Skype™

Цитата:
Сообщение от Konstantin Посмотреть сообщение
some of the most popular representatives of the Sixties: Nemukhin, Krasnopevtsev, Tselkov.
Read from an interesting blogger in LJ:
Цитата:
Have not seen the verification of the roads, where its main role was played by Vladimir Petrovich Zamansky. He is currently 83, but the transfer before the film show is not about him but about Rolan Bykov. This is understandable: in the year of death of the banker and MP Bykov, Zamansky cursed the acting profession, has sold three paintings by beloved friend Dima Krasnopevtseva (can not keep and remind you that if they were worth on tysche dollars) and went with his wife Natalia Klimova , also an actress first contemporary, in the city of Murom, where he bought land from wet to Nikola Oka, built a house, planted a vegetable garden, fenced off from the world of works by Joseph Volotsky, and since then only goes to the service and does not accept the correspondents.

Кирилл Сызранский вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 3 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Кирилл Сызранский за это полезное сообщение:
I-V (02.11.2012), K-Maler (02.11.2012), Seriy (08.02.2011)
Старый 08.02.2011, 10:43 Язык оригинала: Русский       #144
Гуру

Поблагодарили 2,079 раз(а) в 738 сообщениях

Cyril Syzransky,
* All the "layers" consisting of "the individual authors. And the "reservoir" of which you speak, that is used. There are all very difficult, a lot of artists who create in the Soviet era, Soviet art is something not done .*
  I agree completely with the COP complete the work of Don artists in Markina B Sporykhin F Teryaev nor where it is simply not nayti.ih not on the market .... and amazing artists.

mihailovoh вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 08.02.2011, 16:21 Язык оригинала: Русский       #145
Гуру

Поблагодарили 4,028 раз(а) в 1,687 сообщениях

Цитата:
Сообщение от KValery Посмотреть сообщение
One of the participants of the anniversary exhibition - Serbutovsky Andrei Andreevich, 1923-2006, Honored Artist of Ukraine, Poltava.
Father was shot in 1939 as an enemy of the people, he was not accepted into the League and did not take a volunteer in 1941, called the field of military enlistment offices after the liberation of Poltava and chernopidzhachnikom thrown into battle for the Dnepr ... Later the "normal" war, the commander of small offices, the Order of the Red Star.
After the war, working in partnership Poltava artists and to educate ourselves. Member of the Communist Party was not, therefore, never got higher artistic education, as well, and specialized secondary, and even children's art studio at the house of pioneers.
The exhibition was presented in 1953 "Portrait of a master carpenter Excellence MG Kryuchko. 60x50 oil on canvas, 1953
Selected the work of the commission headed by Academician Gerasimov, which is a portrait of a classic ...
Here you have an example - the participant of the exhibition, non-partisan, non-member Union of Artists, an unknown amateur artists from Poltava with incomplete secondary education ... It seems that Gerasimov is not much afraid of anyone.
Well, and more ...
This is social realism?
Afraid of those who did not live honestly. By now I should be afraid razzoreniya, robbery, etc.
This artist is a good example of purposeful work, excellent color vision. At the same time worked Kurnikov in Vladimir, and in general Vladimirtsev. At the time, so write-colored and fun, so I think that this is precisely the shoot, also because a huge amount of work has gone into private collections abroad and how they will sell, then hold on.

Pavel вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Pavel за это полезное сообщение:
NATA NOVA (23.02.2013)
Старый 02.11.2012, 21:17 Язык оригинала: Русский       #146
Гуру

Поблагодарили 3,906 раз(а) в 1,154 сообщениях

Almost half a year has passed since the last entry in the thread.
What is a "shot" on the art market in this period?
What opinions?

I-V вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 3 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо I-V за это полезное сообщение:
Maskit (02.11.2012), NATA NOVA (02.11.2012)
Старый 23.02.2013, 11:32 Язык оригинала: Русский       #147
Новичок

Pavel,

Dear Paul,

I place on the Internet PDF version 484 paged book "Andriy Serbutovsky."

http://forum.artinvestment.ru/showthread.php?t=190951

The authors decided to make it available to all interested in the Internet.

So download and watch ...

Последний раз редактировалось KValery; 23.02.2013 в 11:33. Причина: Добавлено сообщение
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо KValery за это полезное сообщение:
NATA NOVA (23.02.2013)
Старый 23.02.2013, 12:24 Язык оригинала: Русский       #148
Гуру

Поблагодарили 4,382 раз(а) в 2,259 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 2
Отправить сообщение для NATA NOVA с помощью Skype™

KValery, thanks for the book, a great sketch, I agree with Paul.

NATA NOVA вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Ответ