Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > English forum > Exhibitions and events
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Exhibitions and events Share experiences and exchange opinions about all the events in the art world.

Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 21.05.2012, 18:00 Язык оригинала: Русский       #1
Новичок

Поблагодарили 10 раз(а) в 2 сообщениях
По умолчанию Art installation of Oksana Mas "Altar Nations" okryvaetsya in Odessa in the Greek area

Вложение 1640731

May 25 at 16:30 in Odessa, in the Greek area, will open the famous «Altar of Nations» artist Oksana Mas. In the summer of 2011, this art installation represented Ukraine at the prestigious Venice Biennale, and from May 25 to Odessa will be one of the cities taking part in the presentation of the international exhibition tour "Altar of nations».

Unprecedented in scale and design, a contemporary work of art for the first time demonstrated in Eastern Europe. In Odessa, will feature five pieces installation height of 12 and a width of 18 meters. These are the pieces that have been exhibited in the Church of San Fantin, and represented the Ukrainian project at the Venice Biennale 2011.

The exhibition will be held in Odessa after the Kiev premiere international exhibition tour. In Sophia Square in Kyiv from 11 to 13 May was a composition of 15 pieces - it is only 5 per cent of the planned works by the artist. Completed work will present an ambitious art object, the size of 92 to 134 meters.

Author of the "Altar of Nations" from Odessa Oksana Mas - one of the world's most famous Ukrainian artists.
"I wanted to create a product that symbolizes the spiritual regeneration of humanity, the product of global scale, which will belong to the whole world. Exhibition in Odessa - this is my gift to his hometown, which has always inspired me. I am pleased that the installation, which I have given so much emotional energy and labor see Odessa, my countrymen - people who believed in me and have become sponsors of the project - said in an interview with the artist Oksana Mas. - "Altar of nations" unites people of all faiths and nationalities around the high idea of ​​revival of the soul. I think that the project will be of interest to anyone who wants to understand and join him. "

Residents and visitors can visit the Odessa Fair "Altar of nations" in the Greek area during the summer. As part of the exhibition tour fragments art installation will be installed in the central squares of the biggest cities of Ukraine: Yalta, Dnipropetrovsk, Kharkiv, Donetsk, Lviv, Kiev, and other cities in Eastern and Western Europe.

The prototype installation "Altar of Nations" was the project «Post-vs-Proto-Renaissance» - the most unprecedented and large, according to the jury and the press, the draft of the 54th Venice Biennale (2011). Project from Ukraine «POST-VS-PROTO-RENESSANCE» became leader Audience Award and the most debated in the media world.

Oksana Mas product recreates the Ghent Altarpiece - a masterpiece of Renaissance brothers Van Eyck. In individual wooden elements, in the form of eggs, of which created the altar depicts the sins and fears, desires and complexes, dreams and pure feelings. In the painting woodwork involved people over 42 countries: businessmen, politicians, diplomats, artists, from prisoners to the monks, from children to seniors. According to the artist, anyone who wants to try to understand this work, waiting for the transformation of the soul and the world.

Official website of the event in Facebook
Official page of "Altar of the nations" in Facebook
Миниатюры
Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: Altarpiece-of-the-nations-Oksana-Mas.jpg
Просмотров: 516
Размер:	25.3 Кб
ID:	1640732  

klein_Mozart вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 6 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо klein_Mozart за это полезное сообщение:
L-ana64110 (21.05.2012), Pecheneg (24.05.2012), SAH (21.05.2012), Вивьен (21.05.2012), Ильин (24.05.2012), Кирилл Сызранский (21.05.2012)
Старый 24.05.2012, 17:59 Язык оригинала: Русский       #2
Новичок

Please Odessa and visitors to the city to pay attention !

Due to weather conditions, the opening of the " Altar of the Nations" - a unique art installation by Oksana Mas in Odessa May 25, postponed to Tuesday May 29. In the opening day - May 29, from 16:30 to 22:00 free entry !

Exhibition Pavilion " Altar of nations" will work on the Greek area during the summer from 11 am to 10 pm. Log In - 30 hryvnia for adults and 15 hryvnia for children under 7 years old.

Старый 19.06.2012, 13:18 Язык оригинала: Русский       #3
Новичок

По умолчанию Artist Oksana Mas talks with priests and protesters

Artist Oksana Mas talks with priests and protesters at the Pavilion, "The Altar of nations" in the Greek area of ​​Odessa.

Эти 4 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо klein_Mozart за это полезное сообщение:
fross (19.06.2012), Кирилл Сызранский (19.06.2012), манна (20.06.2012), Сима (19.06.2012)
Старый 19.06.2012, 14:17 Язык оригинала: Русский       #4
Гуру

Поблагодарили 55,134 раз(а) в 24,142 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 133
Отправить сообщение для Кирилл Сызранский с помощью Skype™

Цитата:
Сообщение от klein_Mozart Посмотреть сообщение

Artist Oksana Mas talks with priests and protesters
And there have already climbed these "priests and protesters."
<! - ~ 7 ~ ->

Кирилл Сызранский вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 19.06.2012, 16:30 Язык оригинала: Русский       #5
Гуру

Поблагодарили 3,133 раз(а) в 1,448 сообщениях

I do not know what it is possible to argue, no relation, or rather dependence on the orthodoxy it does not matter.
If we interpret the possible theological ideas of the avant-garde works super , its influence on the world is not comparable with any dogmatism vyprygnuvshih banality out of nowhere , " the protesters ."

And the organization of the show as himself: for Ukraine 240 p . for two to five minutes of viewing - too much. + + A nasty cashier directory on the foreign - language to which he did not get to without a price .
In general, I see the course was necessary, but leaving no good talking about. Super product at a wretched promotion.

You can see for yourself - creator of the topic , even bothered to put the photos .

Fed вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 19.06.2012, 21:20 Язык оригинала: Русский       #6
Гуру

Поблагодарили 5,168 раз(а) в 1,142 сообщениях

What a wonderful opponents , because they are easily explained , and Einstein would be absurd and anti-science theory of relativity. <! - ~ 1 ~ ->
" Antisovremennaya youth" - the charm and appeal it to attach to the classics , so that probably means ... <! - ~ 1 ~ ->) )
The artist to enter into such discussions , even for the purpose of PR is not worth it, no matter how well the author did not say how many links to authorities and did not call , everything disappears into the crowd sticky conceit . Let them say admirers , connoisseurs and critics of the best new converts .
It will be interesting to see in September , and I hope the coach is not a tent , although this is also something there <! - ~ 1 ~ ->

fross вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо fross за это полезное сообщение:
манна (20.06.2012)
Старый 23.08.2022, 11:12 Язык оригинала: Русский       #7
Banned

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

Wow! A really amazing art installation that would put other cities to shame. I hope I'll be able to see it someday.

Pop Alexandra вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Ответ

Метки
altar nations, art installation, exhibition, art, Oksana Mas