Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > English forum > Art Movements > Russian Art
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 27.07.2009, 21:04 Язык оригинала: Русский       #131
Banned

Поблагодарили 1,380 раз(а) в 500 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 12
По умолчанию Humor paramount.

Lord, let you turn on the sense of humor and read carefully. I tried the same for you - writing. It's unpleasant to see people pull out extra for the popularity of the phrase from the entire page. I, you know, big texts obtained - I often suffer from verbal diarrhea. Few people are capable of on this site. Not for nothing am I able to print their compositions in the press. There are magazines that publish the risk inherent in even my criticism. And it is nice.
And be simpler. Do not play the great guru. Nobody calls to revive the Soviet censorship. But indulge popse - not solidly for adults and educated people. I mean the leadership of the Tretyakov Gallery.

Черномашенцев Владимир вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 27.07.2009, 21:20 Язык оригинала: Русский       #132
Гуру

Поблагодарили 11,835 раз(а) в 2,947 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 8

Цитата:
Сообщение от Eugene Посмотреть сообщение
I do not agree, but this is the tenth circle, the same ..
    Eugene, I think that Vladimir judgmatical. Judge for yourself. When it comes to meetings already established (G.T.G., G.R.M, etc.), then the formation of the museum's collection (and this is a long time) can be represented as a process. And, if so, then each process has different phases. And for each stage had its own characteristics. There is a period of rapid formation of the collection. There is a moderate stage of formation. There replenishment meeting or continuation initiated once the lines. That is, the passage of time (long term), a collection of naturally become more conservative. Interim backlash on obtaining of - it is quite natural. (During this time, will come down "foam.") This is a barrier that prevents you from destroying an already existing core. This is the way the world's major collections. More new collections start new processes, etc.

Тютчев вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Тютчев за это полезное сообщение:
Buscador (28.07.2009)
Старый 27.07.2009, 21:42 Язык оригинала: Русский       #133
Гуру

Поблагодарили 16,455 раз(а) в 4,506 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 273

Цитата:
Сообщение от Tjutchev Посмотреть сообщение
I think that Vladimir judgmatical.
I do not think, but to discuss the museum's problems have been on the one hundredth once? Same ..

Евгений вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Евгений за это полезное сообщение:
Jasmin (28.07.2009)
Старый 27.07.2009, 21:47 Язык оригинала: Русский       #134
Гуру

Поблагодарили 11,835 раз(а) в 2,947 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 8

Цитата:
Сообщение от Eugene Посмотреть сообщение
I do not think, but to discuss the museum's problems have been on the one hundredth once? Same ..
       Understand.

Тютчев вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 28.07.2009, 00:08 Язык оригинала: Русский       #135
Banned

По умолчанию The great mystery of the author

I confess, reveal his secret:
I am not an artist, I like that from the Chukchi jokes: "Chukchi not the reader, Chukchi - a writer." I - Collector. I do not have a special thin. education because of their unlearned can write and talk all crap, mix the styles and names. I buy what I like, rather than art historians. What and confess honestly. My opinion novice and amateur can not hurt anyone. I did not hide his name. What is there to ask me ...
I remember there was a Shchukin (brother of the famous Shchukin), but also well-known people who believed in the early 20 th century one to art, after which Russia has lost only possible for a country of Vermeer paintings. Believed gallerist - and sold very cheaply now, which later this authoritative art vparil fervor in America. Do not even left his native country, the birthplace of Vermeer.

Can not nobody touch my mind in the definition. Do not get me wrong - I personally engaged in construction, and because I can play the role of jester in the world of great art. You can not so serious talk about great and eternal.
Do not like it - do not react, including a sense of humor. Or "turn off the radio, as is often said one friend of mine, in response to attacks disgruntled listeners.

Старый 28.07.2009, 00:12 Язык оригинала: Русский       #136
Гуру

Поблагодарили 55,134 раз(а) в 24,142 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 133
Отправить сообщение для Кирилл Сызранский с помощью Skype™

Цитата:
Сообщение от Chernomashentsev Vladimir Посмотреть сообщение
I'm not an artist, I like that from the Chukchi jokes: "Chukchi not the reader, Chukchi - a writer." I - Collector.
I think I read this today.
I have a deja vu, or if you repeat a text in different themes?

Кирилл Сызранский вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 28.07.2009, 00:21 Язык оригинала: Русский       #137
Banned

You are almost right. It is unlikely that I'll write a better text to answer the same question I already asked another visitor. But comparing my answers would have shown that this response is adapted, supplemented and revised under the specific (your) case. It is not 100%repeat and certainly not plagiarism. Perhaps you just did not finish my answer to the end. Actually, I really suffer from repetition. And I know for a such a sin. Did not realize that you are reading is not only the answers to their questions, but all-all-all. I think that my repetition would not be useful for distinguished visitors, but it will work for those who visit the forum for a limited time.

Saving space forum, explained to the following message that I do not know who directs the State Tretyakov Gallery, Pushkin Museum, MoMA and other museums. I do not scold the individual managers who follow the trend, mainstream. Unfortunately, the impact of advertising Amer. consumer culture does its work. But why not dream of a bright future?

Старый 28.07.2009, 04:52 Язык оригинала: Русский       #138
Гуру

Поблагодарили 16,455 раз(а) в 4,506 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 273

Цитата:
Сообщение от Chernomashentsev Vladimir Посмотреть сообщение
They can not touch my mind nokogo by definition. Do not get me wrong - I personally engaged in the construction, because I can and play the role of jester in the world of great art.
Vladimir everything is normal, just a theme "Museum Management" has exhausted itself, we will discuss it with the month of May, already derektora changed, and we are discussing and debating ... and almost all the same ...

Евгений вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Евгений за это полезное сообщение:
eva777 (28.07.2009)
Ответ