Старый 02.05.2010, 10:18 Язык оригинала: Русский       #41
Гуру

Поблагодарили 6,507 раз(а) в 3,006 сообщениях
Отправить сообщение для artcol с помощью Skype™

Цитата:
Сообщение от Samvel Посмотреть сообщение
 Where do you see there is Ukrainian.
Ukrainian? I see there shtetl-Jewish, in the spirit of Chagall. But it is also national, and expressed a full-fledged (as it seems to me).

artcol вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 2 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо artcol за это полезное сообщение:
Jasmin (17.01.2015), манна (30.06.2013)
Старый 02.05.2010, 10:28 Язык оригинала: Русский       #42
Гуру

Поблагодарили 5,759 раз(а) в 1,470 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 2

Цитата:
Сообщение от gans Посмотреть сообщение
Alexander Roitburd - an artist whose large-scale work 2x3 meter "Good Bye, Caravaggio was sold to an anonymous German collector for a sum twice the estimeyt, a record for the Ukrainian art, equivalent to about $ 100 thousand such a success today Ukrainian artist has for the first time before this record-breaking figures were $ 70 thousand, proceeds at the auction for the work of Ilya Chichkan. The fact that this sale is hard to call this "breakthrough" of Ukrainian art in the international art market, because the general background of the prices of works by contemporary international artists this victory looks quite modest. However, it gives hope for the development pozitivnuyudinamiku demand for Ukrainian art
But they represent him. And then Ukrainian art?

Последний раз редактировалось Самвел; 02.05.2010 в 10:51.
Самвел вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 02.05.2010, 10:32 Язык оригинала: Русский       #43
Гуру

Sorry, that brings a different name in a post about Roytbude. Here's an artist, wrote on the same themes http://molochnikov-m.livejournal.com/9179.html. Due to the exhibition of works from Ineta deleted, but I come back later. Virtually alone in one. only the style is different. And the prices - it separately, like flies.

Эти 2 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо artcol за это полезное сообщение:
Jasmin (17.01.2015), LCR (02.05.2010)
Старый 02.05.2010, 10:59 Язык оригинала: Русский       #44
Гуру

Цитата:
Сообщение от artcol Посмотреть сообщение
Almost one in one. only the style is different
So wrote, and wrote many, nothing new I did not see any color or form, I mean Royburta. Let them talk, write, show, but do not do it like this beztseremonno ($ 100,000), and talk about a breakthrough in the Ukrainian art. It's just disrespectful to the participants of the forum. Well it was a great poet, or Film Director, or an unusual personality, is another matter. D Burliuk, so not worth it. Instead of that, to protest the most, at the expense of these prices, or to say that this is just a joke, he took it very seriously, and do not hesitate to speak out publicly.

Последний раз редактировалось Самвел; 02.05.2010 в 11:13.
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Самвел за это полезное сообщение:
Pavel (15.10.2013)
Старый 02.05.2010, 11:10 Язык оригинала: Русский       #45
Гуру

Поблагодарили 55,134 раз(а) в 24,142 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 133
Отправить сообщение для Кирилл Сызранский с помощью Skype™

Цитата:
Сообщение от Samvel Посмотреть сообщение
Let them talk, write, show, but do not do it like this beztseremonno ($ 100,000), and talk about a breakthrough in the Ukrainian art.
Natalia Smirnova
Creativity Alexander Roitburd

Creative Alexander Roitburd covers almost all kinds of modern art: painting, video, graphics, installation and performance. But any of them, taken in isolation, is representative of a specific piece of Incendiary Roitburd movement to overcome the acute problems of survival, the search for new values and cultural expression of mutations at the intersection of the XX-XXI centuries. Alexander Roitburd always remains true to himself, demonstrating the art of the spectator, rather personal and aesthetically justified. It's always art first hand. "

Paintings by Alexander Roytburd - one of the most individual events so-called "Ukrainian wave of postmodernism." This term appeared in the Soviet cultural space after the exhibition in the Moscow Manege in 1988. "Then the creative and emotional onslaught of Ukrainian artists forced to talk about the arrival of the hot south, unexpected alternative to the level of the birth of a new school of painting - the" winter of the north "Moscow's post-conceptualism, tend to look at paintings for a closed sphere of innovation. Roitburd Alexander was recognized as one of the stars this school. The post-Soviet critic noted the special "effect Roitburd" - a telling effect of saturation within the narrative, which is a consequence of luck artistry and discipline of intelligence of the artist.

Proper understanding of the history of art and awareness of trends in contemporary art Roitburd demonstrates the quality of painting and the confident movement of the wrist, which is always obvious to the professional look. The main aesthetic of his work load is not hitromudroy symbolism of the images and do not in rebusnoy deciphered, and the globalization of the beautiful material that has experienced dialectical change in the space of the author's creativity, in comparing the expressive motifs, varying the same theme - the piling up of the proportions of probative value, modeling life form. Softened plastic architectonic forms, rich colors and beautiful textures convey apollo breathing human body. Calmly triumphant erotica free from the accumulation of details: the clarity of its rhythms, it gets the cold cruelty of the ideal and refiner energy enjoyment. In artistic utterance Roitburd, followed by de Sade, "shows a kind of Spinozism - naturalism and reductionism, rich mathematical spirit. It is on account of the mind and should include the endless repetition, that is constantly regenerating quantitative process that multiplies the figure and makes sacrifices in order to again and then run through thousands of community life lonely understanding "(Gilles Deloz). Celebrities pictures, closed in the space of myth, losing a classic characteristic of virginity and experimenting with their own corporeality of permissiveness dream.

Their remoteness from the viewer is often emphasized by the presence of geometric equality, in the traditional art of reinforcing a sense of depth. In this case, promising west winds force in the direction opposite from the audience, building a concept of copyright through the mirror.

The beautiful paintings uniform texture with dense crowns and architectural flourishes. Bosketnye maze landscapes - the motive is certainly romantic elements of "naive" paintings. Plot truncated head, which often occurs in Roitburd, continues the line of mystical art, recalling stories of Boccaccio, the Japanese tradition of achieving the world, medieval allegorical images of celestial bodies. In landscapes bled dry head resembles the moon, which looks into the mirror of water.

In painting, Alexander Roitburd the new century universe slows down its motion. Pulsation color surface, as until now, has the perfect accuracy of tonal relations and optical image reflections hull smears. But the dynamics inherent in the beautiful texture, entirely absent in the composition. Celebrities pictures, closed on itself, as if in a state besprosypnosti fantastic dreams. Their actions do not have the plot is finished, the author does not rank them, and deprives the world of psychology.

Repeatedly, as the curator of art projects, Alexander Roitburd acts as a facilitator and their own pictorial ideas. Depriving a lot of work titles, it eliminates the attachment to the plot at the demonstration field update and transform meanings, revealing something in common with the works of Vermeer's Delft, Rembrandt, with wall paintings and mosaics. In the works Roitburd important is not whether there is any of them have a myth or not, what is the secret of a product, but how they contact. Communicate and aesthetic satisfaction is on the surface of the canvas.

In the 1990's Roitburd addresses installation, performance and video. In the latter the artist has achieved international success. Video project "psychedelic invasion Battleship" Potemkin "in the tautological hallucinosis Sergei Eisenstein's" first exhibited in 1998 at the Art Museum of Odessa in the exhibition "Academy of Refrigeration, which was curated by the artist himself. 1999 work got in his collection of the Museum of Modern Art (MoMA) in New York, and in 2001 she reprezentovana at the 49 th Venetsiyskoy Biennale curatorial projects Harald Zeeman "Plateau of Mankind".

Since the second half of 1980, Alexander Roitburd was an ideologist independent art search in an effort to create socially integrated community of artists of contemporary art in Odessa. These efforts culminated in 1997 opening of the Odessa Soros Center for Contemporary Art. Roitburd became the first chairman of the Supervisory Board of ISDN - Odessa, curated series of art actions, was the author of numerous policy papers. Continuing its own independent feature search, in 2000, Alexander Roitburd moved to the U.S.. His works are in the Tretyakov Gallery in Moscow and Russian Museum in St. Petersburg, in art museums of Ukraine, Russia, USA, Slovenia, in many public and private collections.

In general, the work of Alexander Roitburd shows an example of the artistic health. Its symptoms - professionalism without majesty, without irony, anger, and intellect without cleverness.

http://www.guelman.kiev.ua/rus/articles/3dece3afd88d7/

Кирилл Сызранский вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Кирилл Сызранский за это полезное сообщение:
Евгений (15.11.2010)
Старый 02.05.2010, 11:23 Язык оригинала: Русский       #46
Гуру

Цитата:
Сообщение от Cyril Syzranskiy Посмотреть сообщение
Read: simple, clear, stylish ...
I read. Paphos and gushes from the text. And as for the intellect, better watch movie that I put. What did I say that? I am against neobosnoveannyh prices. Yes he is an artist, not bad, but the price range of $ 2-3000, it is not enough? At the expense of the article. What little I write any nonsense, especially in our time.

Последний раз редактировалось Самвел; 02.05.2010 в 11:28.
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Самвел за это полезное сообщение:
Pavel (15.10.2013)
Старый 02.05.2010, 11:26 Язык оригинала: Русский       #47
Banned

Поблагодарили 1,805 раз(а) в 972 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 23

Frankly, painting a Roitburd clumsy, and not interesting for ideas, but the new "masters of life, and ideologues want someone to hang their banner. So it is suitable for such purposes.

Последний раз редактировалось Posav; 02.05.2010 в 11:38.
Posav вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 02.05.2010, 12:24 Язык оригинала: Русский       #48
Гуру

Поблагодарили 55,134 раз(а) в 24,142 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 133
Отправить сообщение для Кирилл Сызранский с помощью Skype™

Цитата:
Сообщение от artcol Посмотреть сообщение
Almost one in one. only the style is different.
Nothing he saw "one to one":
http://artnow.ru/ru/gallery/3/9191.html
http://www.openspace.ru/art/events/d...and=yes#expand

Кирилл Сызранский вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 02.05.2010, 12:42 Язык оригинала: Русский       #49
Гуру

Поблагодарили 38,258 раз(а) в 5,446 сообщениях

Цитата:
Сообщение от Cyril Syzranskiy Посмотреть сообщение
No, I also similarities with Roitburd not see. In truth, I see similarities with Roginsky - certainly not the letter - it is quite different - but the mood and even on the depicted object (I even think he took works Roginsky 60-ies. As a backdrop. Of course, this not likely he does not know Roginsky, but still I have the impression).
In general, Saikou that I liked, let him be God's success at the exhibition and all. I would say that he deserves a separate story, but it is better to leave Roitburd.

LCR вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 2 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо LCR за это полезное сообщение:
Jasmin (17.01.2015), Евгений (28.02.2011)
Старый 02.05.2010, 13:02 Язык оригинала: Русский       #50
Гуру

Цитата:
Сообщение от LCR Посмотреть сообщение
No, I also similarities with Roitburd not see. In truth, I see similarities with Roginsky - certainly not the letter - it is quite different - but the mood and even on the depicted object (I even think he took works Roginsky 60-ies. As a backdrop. Of course, this not likely he does not know Roginsky, but still I have the impression).
In general, Saikou that I liked, let him be God's success at the exhibition and all. I would say that he deserves a separate story, but it is better to leave Roitburd.
Agreed. I will make a branch of him (benefit attached to his ton of creative output, and the material, stalemate its "hands" <!--~ a ~-->).

Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо artcol за это полезное сообщение:
LCR (02.05.2010)
Ответ

Опции темы
Опции просмотра