Старый 20.11.2012, 18:01 Язык оригинала: Русский       #41
Гуру

Поблагодарили 5,060 раз(а) в 1,378 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 33

Цитата:
Сообщение от Pablo Посмотреть сообщение
Yes, of course wanted to thank you for your opinion.
And the rest - we understand that everyone's opinion of us purely SUBJECTIVE? >
And you think that you need to like?
Also, always nice when your work understands >
In art, certainly not quantitative criteria, but it just replaces the opinion of professionals.
It is of course subjective, but it is very different from a subjective opinion, for example. trucker driver.
Applied to realistic art in the genre of still life, the problem of "understanding" is usually not necessary. If the artist is not only investing in a symbolic sense, as in Vanitas.
When it comes to understanding and "please" means not the same thing.
I'm not much like it, but that does not mean that I can not understand what I do not like.
 And often do not like precisely because I understand .
What do you mean by "love"? The general public like kitsch, often it provides popularity among the people, and enjoy even more if the author can be a media person, often flashed on TV. Incidentally, I did not mean it. This is an element of modern technology promotion, but we will in our scribbled more than one page in other topics.
There are quite a large category of "advanced", who like only shocking art. However, you do not seem shocking warehouse person.

zarajara вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 3 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо zarajara за это полезное сообщение:
artcol (20.11.2012), Евгений (28.09.2013), таша (20.11.2012)
Старый 20.11.2012, 18:22 Язык оригинала: Русский       #42
Гуру

Поблагодарили 617 раз(а) в 362 сообщениях
Отправить сообщение для Pablo с помощью ICQ Отправить сообщение для Pablo с помощью Skype™

Цитата:
Сообщение от zarajara Посмотреть сообщение
If the artist is not only investing in a symbolic sense, as in Vanitas.
What do you mean by "love"? The general public like kitsch, often it provides popularity among the people, and enjoy even more if the author can be a media person, often flashed on TV. Incidentally, I did not mean it. This is an element of modern technology promotion, but we will in our scribbled more than one page in other topics.
There are quite a large category of "advanced", who like only shocking art. However, you do not seem shocking warehouse person.
This is for sure! That's the problem with this understanding! I hope no one was hurt by the following: A person starts to think about the work, if it is a direct order. That's why I said that art must be understood. Saw a lot of still life, seemingly simple, but it turns out it's not that simple.
About kitsch - yes, again. Advertising - the motor trade? Again, going back to one of my previous posts: Any job is priceless. Works should be presented, then perhaps another reality. But money relationships in our lives it is very hard to do. Artist - creator, like God. Did God paid for?
Yes, I participated in two exhibitions: in the TV flickered, and in newspapers, but to me they were exactly, ie did not cause any particular emotion.

Pablo вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 20.11.2012, 18:36 Язык оригинала: Русский       #43
Гуру

Цитата:
Сообщение от Pablo Посмотреть сообщение
This is for sure! That's the problem with this understanding! I hope no one was hurt by the following: A person starts to think about the work, if it is a direct order. That's why I said that art must be understood. Saw a lot of still life, seemingly simple, but it turns out it's not that simple.
About kitsch - yes, again. Advertising - the motor trade? Again, going back to one of my previous posts: Any job is priceless. Works should be presented, then perhaps another reality. But money relationships in our lives it is very hard to do. Artist - creator, like God. Did God paid for?
Yes, I participated in two exhibitions: in the TV flickered, and in newspapers, but to me they were exactly, ie did not cause any particular emotion.
Pablo, a professional in any field usually live by their profession. If he does art in his free time, so he buff. Temporary and due to political repression or disease difficulties - does not count. Even Pushkin believed that "you can sell a manuscript." Although both he and his work - priceless.

P.S. Always surprised by the way: a man was (say out loud!) Two villages. How then had to run the business to constantly in need of money. Indeed, the genius of the complete lack of talent is compensated in some other area. >

Старый 20.11.2012, 18:38 Язык оригинала: Русский       #44
Гуру

Поблагодарили 2,521 раз(а) в 1,179 сообщениях

Цитата:
When it comes to understanding and "please" means not the same thing.
I'm not much like it, but that does not mean that I can not understand what I do not like.

ART AND TASTE THE CROWD

Ivan Sergeyevich Shmelev
We excitable over the counter against the current!
G. Alexei Tolstoy

To all our conversations and writings about art to have meaning, to try and argue about the art - it is necessary that people have learned and learned to focus not on the fact that someone in the art of love, but on the fact that in the really good ...

- "What? Excluded from the art of the response of the heart and soul? Stifle the thrill of feeling which receive or Abhor? Suppress my joy to facilitate "yes" or indignant protest, or, finally, just a personal judgment, free of taste? What people need to be insensitive in the face of idols of art? Or - cold reasoner of "dignity" and "shortcomings" of the work? Because it means - to kill a living soul, giving rise to art ... What remains of it, if it wins the breath of death in people? .. "

In this main misunderstanding which I do not just have to listen to and in private, and in the teaching department - I always understood the anger and misunderstanding thing, but to confusion dispelled, it is necessary that first the wrath ...

No, no, the suppression of personal feelings, imagination and taste should not be considered. God save us and the istukanstva and the cold logic-chopping. The artist creates for a living, feeling and suffering, spiritual seekers and people languishing, he works to light and ignite. It requires the viewer and listener is not unconscious attention, and full of confidence and with all my heart, and reserves the right in its own way to master these spiritual forces (feelings, imagination, will, thought), strain them, fill them, ignite, inspire, make happy, enrich as requested by his inspiration. This power and responsibility of every creative artist ...

In short, the aesthetic "killing" "soul, heart, feelings or personal taste" - absolutely no question ...

But where it all begins, because it is not about "killing" of the soul, contemplation, and taste, and their artistic education. This education and is accustomed to people in the arts to focus not on what they like, but on the fact that, in fact, well ...

There is an old and wise Russian proverb: "by Mila good or nice at a good ..." It contains a whole philosophy.

"By Mila good" - means: I like this person, this thing, this poem, this picture, and again like that, it's just me, "cute" and "nice" - so it's good. So judge the crowd: cute and I enjoy, that I feel like, for me, and "good."

For me? But in reality?

It is remarkable that the human soul is ripe, see clearly and wiser just when life puts it in front of this issue in all its severity. This is the case not only in art. "I had the misfortune to fall in love with a scoundrel" - says Clearwisdom woman, first became aware of his drama ... "I do not know how I would like it if this vulgar company", - said the young man, looking back on their school years ... And in art, "I was fond of poetry and now I even hard to say that I found in these vague, clumsy verses in praise of the most wine tavern and debauchery" ... Life of the spirit begins at the moment when a person begins to perceive that he would be like the bad, and the good, and he may not like it, that not all the "nice" and "pleasant" are well, and that should grow, clean and deepen your soul to that all good in fact - was good for me, that is was a "like." Understand it - then entered a period of spiritual maturity.

"As well nice" - means this man is so good, this poem is so perfect, the picture is so artistic, ... that all my prejudices and doubts vanished, and I got a true and profound pleasure ("I was defeated," "passionate "" I love ... "). Thus, a person can suddenly "find" and "love" of Pushkin, Glinka, Bach, Botticelli, Nesterov Kopodi Marcovaldo, Eichendorff or new, still unknown to the world of the artist. Here, quality wins soul, not the soul append label imaginary quality to ensure that it "hit the spot".

"But people can still make mistakes?"

Course, and how! Guarantee error-no taste. But precisely because it is so useful to man hurt painfully burned a few times on the mistakes of his own taste to understand the difference between "nice" and "good" ... Because - alas! - What we like, often not well, and by what is really good, we often pass indifferent, with the crowd ... Meanwhile, the entire spiritual culture, and with it all the great art is built not on "Mila's good," and to "pohoroshu mil ..."

From errors of taste there is no guarantee. But there is a right and not-right direction of perception and taste. It would be naive and foolish to be worn with your own personal spiritual way of life as a measure of "good" in poetry, music, painting, sculpture and dance, but it is right and wise to provide a large and undeniable artists ("Classic"), his soul, so they brought up, deepened and ennobled it aesthetic taste. Perceiving the arts, do not listen to yourself, to your state of mind, mood, and "the amenities", forget about his artistic intuition, we must remember that we might like, and poor, and never trust a first or second impression. The judgment of the taste is much deeper than the narrow-minded "like" and this judgment is born not on the surface of a random "pleasure-displeasure", and from the depths of the soul, seeking perfection and lose yourself in the artistic perception of the work of art ...

Resolution of the issue is not how to "like" whatever "good" or "bad" - this occurs only irresponsible pretentiousness, the taste of the crowd (almost always tasteless equivalent), "fashion" in the arts and eventually vulgarity .

But the resolution of the question is not in the fact that the people and the cold indifference analysis prove to each other that a certain piece of art created by all the laws of "beauty," and such-not. Not only that it was "good", it is necessary that the true artistry gets to the heart, causing, in the words of Pushkin, "delight and affection" or a wonderful, unforgettable for its joyfully feel like all my life I waited and longed for this particular tunes, this particular elegy of this picture, if I do "all wanted to" create them and just could not ... But few also to the creation of art "like" or give satisfaction; must go further, going into the contemplation of his objective of perfection that does not depend on my approval, and does not need it, to which I myself find myself overjoyed student, not a vain fop or resonating snob.

This serious and profound approach to our art is not only important for us, viewers or listeners, but also for them who are creating art. We should not and dare not require them either to adapt to our tastes bad and random nor flattery or flirtation. The artist should do freely - not unconscionable, not irresponsible, not arbitrary - but the free inspiration, without looking at the crowd, without concern for its fashions, tastes, appetites and claims. Delving into the creative process, nurturing his artistic secrets, finding her true sights, sounds, lines, colors and words, he should not look askance at "us" and our "applause" or "whistles", and we do not have to stand around a mob demanding, "scolding him" or "spit on the altar, where it lit the fire." It must be remembered that makes perfect brings a taste of the crowd and lifts the soul of man, but the taste of the crowd reduces and trivializes the arts.

You're the king, live alone. Road is clear

Go where thee shall be free mind,

Perfecting fruit favorite doom

Requiring no rewards for noble deed.

They really you. You did a superior court;

All you know how to evaluate the stricter his work.

You're happy with it, exacting artist?

That's brilliantly voiced by the great and unwavering artistic canon; greatest, regal freedom in relation to the fact that the states' court fool and cold crowd laugh, "and great, strict, exacting creative tension free mind - these are the two fundamental principles, in whom is composed and proceeds "noble deed" of the artist. And could it be otherwise? How will he find the right image for their main secret, as it will pick up the correct earth mother, the fabric of the line, the mass of sounds and words to images he born when his attention is divided between what he calls "the divine word" (Pushkin) and the fact that "we like it"? What will he forked internally between the mysterious depths of zovami ("How murmuring streams, so the voice of the heart whispers ..." AK Tolstoy) and shrill voices of the crowd, he creates a "success" or "failure"? .. Painter called to lead, he was not lead, if he will run for the crowd. Somewhere in the depths of his soul, at the very beginning of his work, he must make a quivering oath to serve God, not man, to carry out an art law and not be obsequious with the people, do not kowtow to dictators, not to chase the fashion marketplace. Only then will he be able to "fragrant lips poetry blow to the soul what is not in them vnesesh no laws and no authority" (Gogol).

But if called for by the artist himself, and to him they had a soul - that this spiritual freedom from all sorts nepredmetnosti and this conscientious focus on "strict confidence" of art and its "hidden celestial music" (Gogol) is the basic law for the art critic .

Critic called to be not polite flatterer, not picky mockers and emotional talker, rushing for his or (even worse) for strangers "Impress". It is intended to see an artist with the mystery, which he represents, but also - and most are the creative soul of the artist, his talent, his way, his failures and take-offs. He should help the artist: - to protect its freedom from the crowd and help his creative efforts. For this critic must be perspicacious, subject and honest and above all - it should be free from the fashion itself, from the crowd, on personal preferences and the temptations of dating. And further, the critic is an educator viewers and listeners. He should see at least the artist, but more ordinary spectator, showing the artist soul of the viewer and show the viewer the artist's soul. Critic must be free master chief, but not in the works, for then he would a painter, and in contemplation and in his comprehension ...

And now, when the great expanse of the Russian culture reigned rabble, the worst kind of it - half-educated populace, with its materialism, vulgar, arrogant and belligerent insistence, when enslaved Russian art under threat of mob lost their freedom and forced to fifteen years listen to "court fool" and lay it in his bill, and when the idea of ​​art criticism desecrated literary lackeys sovetchiny critic became a political detective - we must calmly and confidently deploy the banner of our native Russian artistic tradition, and more - we have to run up to the end of its covenants in the works, in perception and in the criticism. And these grow, deepen and multiply Russian national art.

Ivan Ilyin

Последний раз редактировалось bykinist; 20.11.2012 в 18:52.
bykinist вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 5 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо bykinist за это полезное сообщение:
kron (20.02.2014), Pablo (20.11.2012), zarajara (20.11.2012), Магнолия (19.02.2013), таша (20.11.2012)
Старый 20.11.2012, 18:39 Язык оригинала: Русский       #45
Гуру

Поблагодарили 4,382 раз(а) в 2,259 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 2
Отправить сообщение для NATA NOVA с помощью Skype™

Цитата:
Indeed, the genius of the complete lack of talent is compensated in some other area.
would not want to offtopic but not so simple .. schematically

NATA NOVA вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо NATA NOVA за это полезное сообщение:
zarajara (20.11.2012)
Старый 20.11.2012, 18:40 Язык оригинала: Русский       #46
Гуру

Отправить сообщение для Pablo с помощью ICQ Отправить сообщение для Pablo с помощью Skype™

Цитата:
Pablo, a professional in any field usually live by their profession. If he does art in his free time , so he buff. Temporary and due to political repression or disease difficulties - does not count. Even Pushkin believed that " you can sell a manuscript ." Although both he and his work - priceless.

P.S. Always surprised by the way : a man was (say out loud !) Two villages. How then had to run the business to constantly in need of money . Indeed , the genius of the complete lack of talent is compensated in some other area. >
Well, my profession is far from art, and I started too late , though it will ... Ah!
I agree with you , brilliant people need honest (with respect to the genius ) helpers >
But Pushkin - certainly was a genius , he lived beautifully and left too >

Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Pablo за это полезное сообщение:
zarajara (20.11.2012)
Старый 20.11.2012, 18:46 Язык оригинала: Русский       #47
Гуру

Поблагодарили 6,508 раз(а) в 3,007 сообщениях
Отправить сообщение для artcol с помощью Skype™

Цитата:
Сообщение от NATA NOVA Посмотреть сообщение
not so simple schematic ..
Sure, it's Maxim.

Последний раз редактировалось artcol; 20.11.2012 в 18:51.
artcol вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо artcol за это полезное сообщение:
zarajara (20.11.2012)
Старый 20.11.2012, 19:00 Язык оригинала: Русский       #48
Гуру

Цитата:
Сообщение от NATA NOVA Посмотреть сообщение
do not want to offtopic but not so simple schematic ..
Nat is not easy, of course, is thinking out loud, I do not want to deploy .
 Just thinking about it at the Pushkin. Manager of him was still no . What financial difficulties can be free if you work 220 people ( the figure is taken from Google )! >

Старый 20.11.2012, 19:02 Язык оригинала: Русский       #49
Гуру

bykinist,
Цитата:
not on the fact that someone in the art of love, and in that, in fact, well ...
Now this line is almost indistinguishable, IMHO

Старый 20.11.2012, 19:05 Язык оригинала: Русский       #50
Старожил

Поблагодарили 953 раз(а) в 370 сообщениях

Pablo, like it, so, as an artist painter, let me opinion of Professor, we can come in handy.

Painting - is a "pseudo 3D."
Ie on a flat canvas to the illusion of three-dimensionality.
For this, any plane blizhelezhaschaya must seem any closer daleelezhaschey plane (this sobsna, the main subject of the theory of heat and cold painting).

look closely at the picture with carrots.
Do you see that the cloth over the top right of the carrot (especially over its thin end) is obviously closer to the viewer (artists say "get out"), than the carrot?

The same effect is very noticeable in the picture with the unit in the right corner of the picture, on the border of watermelon and tablecloths.
Mess with the planes is in every picture, but can not as obvious.

Fork says that you draw while also do not know how ("draw" in the professional sense - to build a drawing object in real term).

Basically this all especially nobody sees.
Here on the site you also Professor remarks did not.
But the people who see it "on time" is, believe me.
So two options, (like all >) - to begin to learn and permanently lose the ease and confidence, or to fool the naive viewers.
For the latter, you have enough natural artistic abilities.
Sorry for some excessive candor, though - like.

Сергей Дородный вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Ответ