Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > English forum > Art Movements
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 05.05.2010, 01:25 Язык оригинала: Русский       #31
Новичок

Поблагодарили 20 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях
Отправить сообщение для Roman Guro с помощью ICQ Отправить сообщение для Roman Guro с помощью Skype™

Цитата:
Сообщение от Chernomashentsev Vladimir Посмотреть сообщение
1) You put your work in a public forum. Would the critics and the information, opinion of other people - were full. Adequately or not - it depends on the opinions of the individual. Arguing in this manner is useless, because each of us have long had their own personal opinion.
Notice I did not argue)
In fact criticism hurt me hard.
Just pointed out the adequacy of the evaluation of specific figures.

Цитата:
You are very confusing industry, business and art. When businessman ordered a cover or an illustration, he understood the high price, as he himself in this work. But when an artist paints a masterpiece - the value of this masterpiece is often no one yet knows. Try to sell your works to collectors of modern art! This is not the publisher put in the term layout of the advertising booklet.

I notice that all custom work is usually weak or medium. This is particularly well observed on the works of illustrators. Out of a book of their work is rather weak looking from an artistic point of view and is only interested businessmen and professionals. If the images failed - this undoubtedly the masterpiece, which is not enough.

Masterpieces on the order is not obtained. Masterpieces of art are born in the emotions, are born by chance.
Do not argue. And do not confuse.
but fall below their own strips do not want

I would say that good custom work for commercial projects to average-quality level. To enjoy the masses do not need artistic individuality and expressiveness, it can even be fatal (not everyone will understand), to mean something attractive for everyone.
In this commercial massmarket and exclusive art are fundamentally different.

And I also understand that as yet I have very little creative work.
We must work on that)
Actually, this is one of the reasons why want to go in the direction of art.
Even the custom work in this area are the individual character of the artist.

Second, an important reason. Massmarket products quickly die.
Even well-known products, which sell millions of copies, a year later no one needs, along with all the posters)
It's a shame to paint in a trash can for an order permanently, when the head is full of ideas)

Roman Guro вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 3 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Roman Guro за это полезное сообщение:
Posav (05.05.2010), sur (05.05.2010)
Старый 05.05.2010, 01:43 Язык оригинала: Русский       #32

Цитата:
Сообщение от Peter Посмотреть сообщение
You see, I was a principled opponent of this kind of" art. "I consider it one more step on the path utrachivaniya of art that comes from the simultaneous experience of the artist in the process rukodeliya.Eto" art "ever closer person-to-robotic sostoyaniyu.Uzhe forgotten art of writing, when writing bunal emotional energiticheskuyu component ."... letter was written with a trembling hand, in some places the ink blurred ... "That we are unlikely to see and what pochuvstvuem.A energy in exquisite painting of handicraft, needlework, in this painting in the late kontsov.Seychas e-mails with "OK" and "Until the connection." There is a difference? "The same with a digital" painting ". When the turner had carved on a lathe, even complex parts it will only Only soulless zhelezka.Dazhe kompyutor.Ya if this machine can not stop this slide into emptiness and impoverishment iskusstva.Ya forced to live by these rules, but it hurts me that in a number of years of the term "digital painting" disappears, the word "digital" because the other paintings will be gone.
Peter, a contemporary art? For example, a portrait of Einstein's formula type or there, a world map of snaps debris. It is possible to do some projects on your PC, if someone is inclined to this.

Старый 05.05.2010, 01:45 Язык оригинала: Русский       #33
Новичок

Отправить сообщение для Roman Guro с помощью ICQ Отправить сообщение для Roman Guro с помощью Skype™

sur,
Цитата:
No, you are talking here, gentlemen, I have picked up and copied his first picture (which I liked). And what shall I interfere to take and print it on an inkjet printer, framed and hung on the wall?
The quality of images.
You did not even have enough to print on A4.

Цитата:
Roman Guro, as well as you think about electronic music? I like to nepolnotsennoy.Hotya it also writes like a man, not the computer.
I would rather discern from the record "live" music.
The difference in the perception of a large, yes.
No entry will not give presence to the Philharmonic Orchestra.
But on the other hand, there is mediocre music, and it will not save performance in a "live", but there is one that touches a chord, even in the recording

Цитата:
I do not know if you know how to paint with oil, then why do not you such delights?
Based on this theme - no need to
In the oil major disadvantage - the material. Canvas, paints, chemicals, everything requires a lot of space and more time for preparation and work.
But the same material, and a great advantage. Texture, lisirovochnye translucent layers, varnishes ... there can do that in the figure never wrought.
On the other hand, the figure does not need space, do not need to prepare canvas, wait until the layer dries, you can quickly sketch colors, virtually unlimited size ... etc.

In addition, there have voiced quite a few other advantages of real painting, before digital.

Added after 26 minutes
Цитата:
Сообщение от Marta Посмотреть сообщение
Someday, when digital art to implement and will settle thoroughly, something will come up with proof of authorship. Some sort of registration of copyright. But then again - under the oil, linocut, etching and other work does not make sense. Looking for something special.
Since the copyright still no problems now.
Problems more appropriate investments for the future and the problems of perception.

As regards the latter agree!
While digital painting - simulates. This is bad.
You can easily identify strengths:
Graphics, Watercolors, Oils, Sculpture ...

But the highlight strong side of digital art is difficult.
ie There can be distinguished: easily replicated without loss of quality, faster to create.
but this disadvantage, both for the kind of exclusive art)

Последний раз редактировалось Roman Guro; 05.05.2010 в 02:13. Причина: Добавлено сообщение
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Roman Guro за это полезное сообщение:
sur (05.05.2010)
Старый 05.05.2010, 02:22 Язык оригинала: Русский       #34
Авторитет

Поблагодарили 2,593 раз(а) в 536 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 14
Отправить сообщение для sur с помощью Skype™

Цитата:
Сообщение от Roman Guro Посмотреть сообщение
I would rather discern from the record "live" music.
The difference in the perception of a large, yes.
No entry will not give presence to the Philharmonic Orchestra.
But on the other hand, there is mediocre music, and it will not save performance in a "live", but there is one that touches a chord, even in the record
 Modern, studio recording, has become rather a competition programs, equipment and sound engineering talents.
 I have a friend, a studio sound engineer and we sometimes joke with him,
that, theoretically, I can only tell a story text, and he was turned into a song with my timbre golosa.No sing something, I do not know how !
 But here we do not have to deal with the same? After all, you have the opportunity to clean up every point.
 You might well know how to paint with a brush on the canvas, but certainly me personally, will never leave.

Suppose I buy your electronic picture. How will it look? You give me a print out with your live signature and stick ? "And swear that have left a copy of ?

Somehow it all from evil.

Последний раз редактировалось sur; 05.05.2010 в 02:32.
sur вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 05.05.2010, 03:22 Язык оригинала: Русский       #35
Новичок

sur,
Цитата:
After all, you have the opportunity to clean up every point.
Can "The oil also can by the way, although there is and more complicated.
But you can edit as you like, but Repin not win on this.
The right to know how and where.
My pictures are at the level of my knowledge and skills.
By the force of performance they are similar and in pencil and oil, and digital ...

Цитата:
Let's say I decided to buy your electronic picture. How will it look? You give me a print out with your live signature and stick? And swear that have left a copy?
Painting on a canvas. We conclude copyright transfer agreement in 2 instance of the transfer of exclusive rights and the right to transfer them to third parties. If you need to assure the Notary.
If I give you a file, then pops up a new question.
You too can suddenly decide razmozhit work since
So what better to burn the file
And still the weakest point in the scheme - the printers.
It was there, and might leak information.

Последний раз редактировалось Roman Guro; 05.05.2010 в 14:19.
sur (05.05.2010)
Старый 05.05.2010, 09:51 Язык оригинала: Русский       #36
Banned

Поблагодарили 1,380 раз(а) в 500 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 12

Цитата:
... But fall below their own strips not want

I would say that good custom work for commercial projects to average-quality level. To enjoy the masses do not need artistic individuality and expressiveness, it can even be fatal (not everyone will understand), to mean something attractive for everyone.
And I also understand that as yet I have very little creative work.
We must work on that)

Ate to compare your work with the painting, then there is nothing interesting. You have not invented anything new in art, your "canvas" can not clearly distinguish from the huge number of like them. I have called you an illustrator Denis Gordeeva, see his "Hobbit" - very much like fantasy. You paint what you were doing before long, using a new tool. That's it. From the standpoint kolektsionera-collector of art - it's almost worthless. But we can estimate in terms of interior decoration. But you really aspire to that?

It has long been known that the designer of the craft has always brought a more stable and higher earnings than the title of a free artist. Being unrecognized talent in search of his style, to finish even one line in a thick encyclopedia of world art - very difficult. In order to live like this, one must have a special mentality, a special fiber. You have to be an artist who least think about money. But the artist in you, I do not quite see. What you are doing, may well be a commercial success. But personally I do not care for two reasons:

1) artistic merit of the works presented
2) Digital base, you can copy and reduces individuality.

Черномашенцев Владимир вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Черномашенцев Владимир за это полезное сообщение:
Старый 05.05.2010, 11:29 Язык оригинала: Русский       #37
Гуру

Поблагодарили 4,382 раз(а) в 2,259 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 2
Отправить сообщение для NATA NOVA с помощью Skype™

Цитата:
here a matter of commercial expediency in our realities.
For me now the most urgent question of physical space, so I shoved the circumstances of the figure, the PC, .. I live poorer than Van Gogh, his bedroom was separate-but my studio - in the bedroom-(tired)
thinking at emalnye miniature switch-husband is not allowed to include oven,
So officially declare: Please accept the Association.
And bvrabanu. they say .. Let them say ...

Added after 20 minutes
Цитата:
And I send a file,
And what you asta?

Added after 25 minutes
Цитата:
Сообщение от Marta Посмотреть сообщение
Still, if you do digital art, then it must be something - well, very digital. Anything else does not like.
Marta, the work itself will teach!

Последний раз редактировалось NATA NOVA; 05.05.2010 в 11:54. Причина: Добавлено сообщение
NATA NOVA вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 05.05.2010, 13:38 Язык оригинала: Русский       #38
Новичок

Цитата:
Сообщение от Chernomashentsev Vladimir Посмотреть сообщение
ate to compare your work with the painting, then they do not have anything interesting. You have not invented anything new in art, your "canvas" can not clearly distinguish from the huge number of like them. I have called you an illustrator Denis Gordeeva, see his "Hobbit" - very much like fantasy. You paint what you were doing before long, using a new tool. That's it. From the standpoint kolektsionera-collector of art - it's almost worthless. But we can estimate in terms of interior decoration. But you really aspire to this?
The works presented in the first message to the Topeka fantasy have no relationship. Customized mainly for games, and themes from there.
Above the author's style will work.
But there is also a story, color, composition, idea in the work ...

I am glad that there are more positive assessment of my work from respected artists and gallery owners. True, but nevertheless, we must work with oil that it had some weight and price. Digital painting is interesting to watch or to order, but not to buy a wall or money to invest.

Старый 05.05.2010, 14:01 Язык оригинала: Русский       #39
Гуру

Поблагодарили 4,382 раз(а) в 2,259 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 2
Отправить сообщение для NATA NOVA с помощью Skype™

Цитата:
Digital painting is interesting to watch or to order, but not to buy a wall or money to invest.

I am with my akademcheskim thin formation see in the great digital painting (supporting) the possibility for other kinds of art.
The most attractive for me it is that designs are not deteriorate, not get lost and do not take place and not have to make efforts for their preservation.

NATA NOVA вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо NATA NOVA за это полезное сообщение:
Roman Guro (05.05.2010)
Старый 05.05.2010, 14:07 Язык оригинала: Русский       #40
Новичок

Цитата:
Сообщение от NATA NOVA Посмотреть сообщение
So officially declare: Please accept the Association.
And on the drum. they say .. Let them say ...

Help me, than I can)
Digital painting is good for experimentation, rapid sketches.
Even with oil painting, it is useful search colors with it, do podmalevki and jot down the track, so you do not seek on the canvas, and know exactly what you're doing.

Besides, in my opinion, it is good for learning.
The laws of painting work the same.
However, in real painting does not avoid the "fight" with the material.
The young artist can not begin to write a lively yet learned how to mix colors, do not get rid of dirt on the canvas and palette.

Цитата:
And what you asta?
Not fully understood the question.
Remaining money that the customer has paid under the contract
If it is important to keep proof of authorship to the file, you can do something like this:
The original file remains in the author.
Customer transmitted file is truncated to 10-20 pixels on each side.
To view this is not essential, but is sufficient proof of authorship in the case, such as unauthorized use.

In general, use an image (print, multiply, sell) without the consent of the author is not so easy, you must have the rights to such use in the form of copyright agreement. Otherwise, great opportunity to run into. Blame is not difficult to prove

Added after 2 minutes
Цитата:
Сообщение от NATA NOVA Посмотреть сообщение
The most attractive for me it is that thumbnails do not deteriorate, not get lost and do not take place and not have to make efforts to preserve them.
You beat my answer

Последний раз редактировалось Roman Guro; 05.05.2010 в 14:09. Причина: Добавлено сообщение
Эти 2 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Roman Guro за это полезное сообщение:
NATA NOVA (05.05.2010), sur (05.05.2010)
Ответ