Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > English forum > Art Movements
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 05.05.2010, 00:30 Язык оригинала: Русский       #21

I think that theoretically could now be what you want art, including digital. If you print on canvas, but to disperse the meter for two or three, still think of something, like bring: perhaps some glaze or varnish, then why not. Besides the millions it will not do - the world go Another thing - the issue of sales and the issue price. And where they do not, these issues? And still - digital art "under the oil" makes no sense to do. More logical to write butter and print posters. Still, if you do digital art, then it must be something - well, a digital <!--~ a ~-->. Anything else does not like.

Последний раз редактировалось Marta; 05.05.2010 в 00:36.
Эти 3 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо за это полезное сообщение:
Roman Guro (05.05.2010), sur (05.05.2010), Любознательный (05.05.2010)
Старый 05.05.2010, 00:32 Язык оригинала: Русский       #22
Banned

Поблагодарили 1,805 раз(а) в 972 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 23

Цитата:
Сообщение от Roman Guro Посмотреть сообщение
Illustration from the artist's average hand is worth 300-400 USD
Concept characters in color can cost 500-600 and 800 USD
Serious poster or cover 1000-1500 and 2000 USD
Depends on the brand, company, the steepness of the artist and the volume of work.
All right, but it is, so to speak, applications, in business projects. Try to draw something from him, from the soul and persuade it to buy something a collector.

Posav вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 4 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Posav за это полезное сообщение:
Amateur (06.05.2010), Roman Guro (05.05.2010), Любознательный (05.05.2010), Черномашенцев Владимир (05.05.2010)
Старый 05.05.2010, 00:32 Язык оригинала: Русский       #23
Banned

Поблагодарили 1,380 раз(а) в 500 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 12

Цитата:
Сообщение от Posav Посмотреть сообщение
Here is thought that there are issues about the uniqueness of the product, ie not visible hand touch, it is not clear what to do with the notion of "original" if all these pixels are copied. Smears not skopiruesh.
But it really is!
You look at a picture in picture abstraktsionistkom style, and do not understand what all the so admired? For example, Rothko and Pollock (specify that the first I do not like totally).

A look at the reality - the colors a little, not a riot of colors, composition no, no story too! But you can scrutinize the texture of the canvas, skillfully made by the artist!
Try to convey the texture pixel ....

Черномашенцев Владимир вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Черномашенцев Владимир за это полезное сообщение:
Старый 05.05.2010, 00:40 Язык оригинала: Русский       #24
Новичок

Поблагодарили 20 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях
Отправить сообщение для Roman Guro с помощью ICQ Отправить сообщение для Roman Guro с помощью Skype™

Posav,
Цитата:
There is also a problem with the author. Since this pixel, then how to prove that they're yours? Since there is no unique identity, then this work can be done by anyone and anyone named by the author.
Individual letters IS. After all, his hands drawn
Just as in real.
Here, for example fragments closer:

Вложение 778931Вложение 778941
There is a smear, stroke, etc.
Textures do not smear, it is less sure.

As for proof of authorship, you are right. If legally, then the best proof of authorship is the possession of the file is original. The proof is on the level of peer review is also possible, but difficult
Миниатюры
Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: 2009_11_13__canvas_of_life_cu2.jpg
Просмотров: 232
Размер:	149.4 Кб
ID:	778932   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: 2009_11_13__canvas_of_life_cu1.jpg
Просмотров: 252
Размер:	129.0 Кб
ID:	778942  

Roman Guro вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 05.05.2010, 00:45 Язык оригинала: Русский       #25
Banned

Цитата:
Сообщение от Roman Guro Посмотреть сообщение

1) Hmm. I did not think that'll pick here at such an inadequate assessment)

2) As regards price tags.
I voiced price tags on commercial orders. A reference to the result.
You are obviously very far from the industry.
Illustration of the artist middling worth 300-400 USD
Concept characters in color can cost 500-600 and 800 USD
Serious poster or cover 1000-1500 and 2000 USD
Depends on the brand, the company, the steepness of the artist and the volume of work.

1) You put your work in a public forum. Would the critics and the information, opinion of other people - were full. Adequately or not - it depends on the opinions of the individual. Arguing in this manner is useless, because each of us have long had their own personal opinion. You are successful in this bizneme (I stress, business). Your opponents are successful in the art (I say, in art).
Proverb: "Who soup liquid, and who Diamonds crayons.

2) Well, yes, I'm not in the subject. I do not advertise, I do not work with publishers, I do not know illustrators . "Alas, I know.
I'm sitting now in his big house and dream about the new, which will build a special art gallery, as my humble (believe me, yet modest) collection is not located on 150 square meters. am, that I could devote to the collection at the moment. Save "reservists".

You are very confusing industry, business and art. When businessman ordered a cover or an illustration, he understood the high price, as he himself in this work. But when an artist paints a masterpiece - the value of this masterpiece is often no one yet knows. Try to sell your works to collectors of modern art! This is not the publisher put in the term layout of the advertising booklet.
  I notice that all custom work is usually weak or medium. This is particularly well observed on the works of illustrators. Out of a book of their work is rather weak looking from an artistic point of view and is only interested businessmen and professionals. If the images failed - this undoubtedly the masterpiece, which is not enough.

Masterpieces on the order is not obtained. Masterpieces of art are born in the emotions, are born by chance.

Последний раз редактировалось Черномашенцев Владимир; 05.05.2010 в 00:58.
Эти 3 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Черномашенцев Владимир за это полезное сообщение:
Peter (05.05.2010), Roman Guro (05.05.2010), vasya85 (05.05.2010)
Старый 05.05.2010, 00:46 Язык оригинала: Русский       #26

Someday, when digital art to implement and will settle thoroughly, something will come up with proof of authorship. Some sort of registration of copyright. But then again - under the oil, linocut, etching and other work does not make sense. Looking for something unusual.

Эти 2 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо за это полезное сообщение:
Roman Guro (05.05.2010), Любознательный (05.05.2010)
Старый 05.05.2010, 00:54 Язык оригинала: Русский       #27
Banned

Цитата:
Сообщение от Marta Посмотреть сообщение
Someday, when digital art to implement and will settle thoroughly, something will come up with proof of authorship. Some sort of registration of copyright.
Copyright - no problem.
The problem is interesting for investment - the ability to bulk copy the product digital design. Look at old photos or posters were at one time lottery products. And often worthless, especially propaganda posters. Nobody is stored, not the bank. Gradually, from one million up to now have lived only thousands and hundreds of copies, coordinates bear the imprint of time. Original lost. Layout lost. File the original did not exist.

And now a digital file is.

Старый 05.05.2010, 00:55 Язык оригинала: Русский       #28
Новичок

Поблагодарили 20 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях
Отправить сообщение для Roman Guro с помощью ICQ Отправить сообщение для Roman Guro с помощью Skype™

Цитата:
Сообщение от Peter Посмотреть сообщение
You see, I was a principled opponent of such "art." I consider it one more step on the path utrachivaniya of art that comes from the simultaneous experience of the artist in the process rukodeliya.Eto "art" ever closer to human robotic sostoyaniyu.Uzhe forgotten art of writing, when writing bunal emotional energiticheskuyu component ."... letter was written with a trembling hand, in some places the ink blurred ... "That we are unlikely to see and pochuvstvuem.A some energy in an exquisite painting in handicraft embroidery, in this painting in the late kontsov.Seychas ELEKTON letters "OK" and "Until the connection." There is a difference? "The same with the digital" painting ". When the turner had carved on a lathe, even complex parts that would only be soulless zhelezka.Dazhe if the machine kompyutor.Ya can not stop this slide into emptiness and impoverishment iskusstva.Ya forced to live by these rules, but I'm sorry that after a number of years of the term "digital painting" disappears, the word "digital" because that another painting is no longer.
That's the most amazing thing is that I absolutely agree with you.
I even now our call:
The era of automation masterpieces.

A method for obtaining a personal "masterpiece" in man leveled before clicking on one button. As a result, people often do not think about what he sees, does not notice that around. He began to look smaller. And art has become cruder and simpler. From TV and computer screen to screen and mobile screen digital camera.

This is a sick topic.
As you know, digital painting, I am not here because they work the same principles as in classical painting. The same laws and skills, but to bypass the problems of working with materials.
But I'm referring to the automation and laziness on the perception of a sketch of the photo, even if they are made in oil.

Roman Guro вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 3 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Roman Guro за это полезное сообщение:
NATA NOVA (05.05.2010), Peter (05.05.2010), sur (05.05.2010)
Старый 05.05.2010, 00:58 Язык оригинала: Русский       #29
Banned

Поблагодарили 1,805 раз(а) в 972 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 23

Цитата:
Сообщение от Marta Посмотреть сообщение
Someday, when digital art to implement and will settle thoroughly, something will come up with proof of authorship. Some sort of registration of copyright. But then again - under the oil, linocut, etching and other work does not make sense. Looking for something special.
If smears "under canvas, under the painting" can not logically, like a surrogate. However, if drawn on an electronic board, a special "pen", then at least an individual, the author's handwriting, hand movement, the way - there.

Posav вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 3 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Posav за это полезное сообщение:
NATA NOVA (05.05.2010), Roman Guro (05.05.2010)
Старый 05.05.2010, 01:03 Язык оригинала: Русский       #30
Авторитет

Поблагодарили 2,593 раз(а) в 536 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 14
Отправить сообщение для sur с помощью Skype™

While you are talking here, gentlemen, I have picked up and copied his first picture (which I liked). And what shall I interfere to take and print it on an inkjet printer, framed and hung on the wall ?
 I will not, of course, to do this, if only because I lack a good zhivopisi.No the principle ...
  Roman Guro, as well as you think about electronic music? I like to nepolnotsennoy.Hotya it also writes like a man, not the computer.
 I do not know if you know how to paint with oil, then why do not you such refinements?
  For me, photography will always remain a photograph, a picture painted with oil-painting .

Последний раз редактировалось sur; 05.05.2010 в 01:12.
sur вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 2 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо sur за это полезное сообщение:
Peter (05.05.2010), Любознательный (05.05.2010)
Ответ