Старый 09.08.2009, 13:00 Язык оригинала: Русский       #21
Гуру

Поблагодарили 38,258 раз(а) в 5,446 сообщениях

Цитата:
Сообщение от Chernomashentsev Vladimir Посмотреть сообщение
I think that now the word etching is often referred to all such printed products, including offset printing.
I often met: "License plate etching, signed by the artist so and so."
And there has been offset with watercolors.

This is a mistake, or you can speak and so?
[QUOTE=NATA NOVA;531606]
Цитата:
I have often met: "License plate etching, signed by the artist so and so". QUOTE]

This expression is not a mistake. All the etchings, numbered (all hand-print-author podnomerami) It is not clear what there LSR has in mind ..

But it is not clear-expressed deysvitelno unprofessional ( "illiterate", in other words)
LCR it is because that offset a watercolor called "license plate etching, signed by the artist so and so" illiterate.
Now clear?
Are there any other objections?

LCR вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 5 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо LCR за это полезное сообщение:
Allena (20.01.2010), eva777 (09.08.2009), Glasha (23.08.2009), NATA NOVA (24.05.2010), Кирилл Сызранский (09.08.2009)
Старый 09.08.2009, 13:33 Язык оригинала: Русский       #22

Цитата:
I think that now the word etching is often referred to all such printed products, including offset printing.
I often met: "License plate etching, signed by the artist so and so".
Calling any image executed by the print method - etching, of course not. Etching - is one of the western market vidov.Na all artistic representations made by various printing methods are called generalized print. When producing original prints must meet three conditions
1) Work on 95%percent is done manually, with the author's personal involvement in all processes.
2) Circulation strictly ogranichen.Estestvenno, the value of printed materials, in addition to technology and the most performance opredelyaetya tirazhom.Chem less - so dorozhe.Pod image than the artist's signature put the number. Number reprint /reproduction is not common tirazh.Posleduyuschee dopuskaetsya.Est more letters EA or AI (IA). They indicate that a copy of the author (artist selects from the general circulation of the most successful, for myself).
They are valued even more.
3) is signed by the author at the end
Circulation is protected physically - the matrix is destroyed.
In the west, and legally - the issuance of a special purchaser sertifikata.Lyubye violations are punished severely - by law.

Эти 8 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо за это полезное сообщение:
eva777 (09.08.2009), Glasha (25.11.2010), LCR (09.08.2009), NATA NOVA (09.08.2009), Евгений (09.08.2009), Кирилл Сызранский (09.08.2009), Маруся (09.08.2009), Черномашенцев Владимир (09.08.2009)
Старый 09.08.2009, 13:42 Язык оригинала: Русский       #23
Гуру

Поблагодарили 55,134 раз(а) в 24,142 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 133
Отправить сообщение для Кирилл Сызранский с помощью Skype™

Цитата:
Сообщение от VYACHESLAV Посмотреть сообщение
Number impression /general circulation.
Yeah, for me here is presented "9 /20".

Кирилл Сызранский вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 09.08.2009, 13:43 Язык оригинала: Русский       #24
Гуру

Поблагодарили 4,382 раз(а) в 2,259 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 2
Отправить сообщение для NATA NOVA с помощью Skype™

Цитата:
Circulation protected physically - the matrix is destroyed.
Whom? When did this start? (Rembrandt copper plates still exist and Dyurerovskie ..) Probably after them .....
Certificate of the artist (author) issues. I understand it? (estesstvenno)
With a dry needle and lithography clear to me .. (odna-malotirazhnaya. a stone grind for the next operation)
I have a feeling, it is "academic" information ... Buy a printed schedule (modern, but traditional)? From Kofanova heard that do not buy ...

NATA NOVA вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 09.08.2009, 14:40 Язык оригинала: Русский       #25

Цитата:
Сообщение от NATA NOVA Посмотреть сообщение
Who? When did this start? (Rembrandt copper plates still exist and Dyurerovskie ..) Probably after them .....
Certificate of the artist (author) issues. I understand it? (estesstvenno)
With a dry needle and lithography clear to me .. (odna-malotirazhnaya. a stone grind for the next operation)
I have a feeling, it is "academic" information ... Buy a printed schedule (modern, but traditional)? From Kofanova heard that not buying ...
At the modern art market, three-quarters of the goods are printy.Oni divided into two categories:
have no investment value of copies and reproductions made by printing or computer means and
original print (condition originality see above), which is considered Purchace investment.
The first prototype was silkscreen prints, paintings or screen, which the Chinese invented 6oo years ago.
Original prints were engaged Durer, Rembant, Picasso, Chagall, Matisse, Warhol, almost all great artists.
Regards pokupaemosti. Of course Russia's market has its own peculiarities - Russian likes to have it all was unique, in one instance of!
As for the destruction of matrices (board) - not necessarily, but there is such a thing as a reputation. At the time of Rembrandt and Durer to her valued not less but more than at other times ..... Unfortunately for the post-Soviet area institute safeguards circulation is absent or in the bud ", but even that sometimes does not impact negatively on tsene.Plavinsky 40 years ago did the brilliant oforty.Seychas they are expensive, but there are no certificates to them there, no one knows how much all of them were released! .
A "small" the popularity of this type of fine art among our collectors sometimes ruku.Nedavno bought in an antique "lump" beautiful etching of Mate ... 150 hryvnia ($ 18).

Эти 6 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо за это полезное сообщение:
Amateur (27.08.2009), Glasha (23.08.2009), kr555 (05.06.2010), LCR (09.08.2009), NATA NOVA (24.05.2010), Маруся (09.08.2009)
Старый 09.08.2009, 15:03 Язык оригинала: Русский       #26
Гуру

Поблагодарили 38,258 раз(а) в 5,446 сообщениях

You can even specify that the number of copies of good quality does not depend on the metal, which made an engraving, and the type of engraving. As gravure printing, the smallest number of copies of the technique allows the "dry point" because it is important convexity formed by the metal needle scratching board, and they will soon disappear.
Premaxillary engraving, mezzotint (black style - mechanical engraving), aquatint and etching (chemical) make it possible to get more impressions.

LCR вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 09.08.2009, 16:37 Язык оригинала: Русский       #27
Гуру

Поблагодарили 2,434 раз(а) в 1,198 сообщениях

Цитата:
In Odessa lives and works fine etcher Gennady Vereshchagin
There is such a complicated, very time-consuming appliances in the graphic art - color etching. Four metal plaque under each color - to prepare a master. On each sheet of metal is necessary to deliver the picture and then hard work with a chisel (a needle), etching on each plate of his color, so that when the press get the impression, which will inspire you, rich in color, masterly in form. Technique is so complicated that in the year Gennady Vereshchagin expands its "Odessika" two or three new etchings.
Full Article
   http://odessitclub.org/index.php?nam...?? ???????????
  GALLERY OF WORKShttp://viknaodessa.od.ua/gallery/?author=69
In addition to this printmaking technique of etching aquatint applied. For color prints typically use different techniques and often there aquatint.

[color="# 666686"]Posted 11 minutes[/color]
Цитата:
1) Work on 95%percent is done manually, with the author's personal involvement in all processes.
2) Circulation strictly ogranichen.Estestvenno, the value of printed materials, in addition to technology and the most performance opredelyaetya tirazhom.Chem less - so dorozhe.Pod image than the artist's signature put the number. Number reprint /reproduction is not common tirazh.Posleduyuschee dopuskaetsya.Est more letters EA or AI (IA). They indicate that a copy of the author (artist selects from the general circulation of the most successful, for myself).
They are valued even more.
3) is signed by the author at the end
Circulation is protected physically - the matrix is destroyed.
In the west, and legally - the issuance of a special purchaser sertifikata.Lyubye violations are punished severely - by law.
1. Not always. If it prints, of course makes all the author. Lithography and silk-screen printing printers and more specials. workshop (atelier). The author is not always involved in such technical work.

2. There and subsequent circulation. Dali delat any time.

3. The destruction of the plates usually do not do, than they do. Lithographic stone is cleaning, because they are used repeatedly for printing various other works. A copper plate to destroy any sense? Just to do more runs ... only if so.

Certificates along with the prints are, but it is not particularly common. Rather, the U.S. market. Along with prints, studio, where they produce, print and paper. However, I have such and Belgium.

[color="# 666686"]Added after 13 minutes[/color]
Цитата:
original prints were engaged Durer, Rembant
Maybe they are, nevertheless, did "prints": D

Wladzislaw вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 6 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Wladzislaw за это полезное сообщение:
Allena (20.01.2010), Glasha (23.08.2009), goamsk (31.12.2009), LCR (09.08.2009), Кирилл Сызранский (09.08.2009)
Старый 23.05.2010, 22:46 Язык оригинала: Русский       #28
Гуру

Поблагодарили 2,434 раз(а) в 1,198 сообщениях
По умолчанию Parygin A. Art Silk. Twentieth century.

A. Parigin The art of screen printing. Twentieth century. History, phenomenology, technology names. St. Petersburg: SPGUTD, 2010.
304 pp., Col. silt.
20,5 x 14,6 cm
ISBN 978-5-7937-0490-8

Вложение 811861

More information: http://al-parygin.livejournal.com/35802.html
Миниатюры
Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: 000s7h8t.jpg
Просмотров: 389
Размер:	222.8 Кб
ID:	811862  

Wladzislaw вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Wladzislaw за это полезное сообщение:
Glasha (23.05.2010)
Старый 12.10.2010, 11:29 Язык оригинала: Русский       #29
Новичок

Поблагодарили 5 раз(а) в 3 сообщениях

Цитата:
Сообщение от Vyacheslav Посмотреть сообщение
In today's art market three-quarters of the goods are printy.Oni divided into two categories:
have no investment value copies and reproductions made by printing or computer means and
The original print (condition originality above), purchasing is considered an investment.
The first prototype was silkscreen prints, paintings or screen, which the Chinese invented 6oo years ago.
Original prints were engaged Durer, Rembant, Picasso, Chagall, Matisse, Warhol, almost all great artists.
Be bought about. Of course the Russian market has its own characteristics - Russian loves to have it all was unique in one ekzemlyare!
What about the destruction of the matrix (board) - not necessarily, but there is such a thing as a road. At the time of Rembrandt and Durer to her cherished no less but more than at other times ..... Sorry for the post-Soviet space Institute of circulation does not guarantee or in the bud, "but even this sometimes does not adversely affect tsene.Plavinsky 40 years ago did brilliant oforty.Seychas they are expensive, but there are no certificates to them there, no one knows how many in general they were released! .
A "small" the popularity of this type of art collectors among our sometimes ruku.Nedavno bought in an antique "lump" a beautiful etching of Mate ... 150 hryvnia (18 $).
Hello! This discussion has been a long time, but the theme is interesting, I'll be happy to get an answer
I do screen printing as follows: draw on an electronic tablet (if you're not familiar with the wacom, I will explain that the image is not generated, everything is done the handles (in my case close to the pen on paper), color separation, respectively - just not the hardware, makes the brain < ! - ~ 1 ~ - ", without ruling ETC.) displays the film, then - on technology, limited edition, signed, numbered, the forms are washed away, an electronic" sketch "is removed or transferred to the archives without access .. Question: Is there such a printmaking investment value (assume that the artistic value is there ).
Thank you

EkaterinaH вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 12.10.2010, 11:49 Язык оригинала: Русский       #30
Гуру

Поблагодарили 55,134 раз(а) в 24,142 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 133
Отправить сообщение для Кирилл Сызранский с помощью Skype™

Цитата:
Сообщение от EkaterinaH Посмотреть сообщение
Q: Is there such a printmaking investment value (assume that the artistic value is there ).
And why not? If the "artistic value is there", of course.
And how many colors you Deeanne their fingerprints? Or is it a mono thing?
But beyond who does?
Interesting technique and even the technology, too.

Кирилл Сызранский вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Ответ

Опции темы
Опции просмотра