Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > English forum > Costs, valuation, attribution
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Costs, valuation, attribution Discuss artworks’ prices and attribution.

Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 08.03.2013, 11:26 Язык оригинала: Русский       #11
Старожил

Поблагодарили 427 раз(а) в 181 сообщениях

I think that my time worrying about you certainly should not be. Do you agree?

The Hermitage gladly I would go , but I do not have it in the " Porcelain " department no dating. If you recommend someone, I will be grateful ! Although I do not consider that the subject matter is so serious that no Hermitage understand it would be impossible.

From invitations to other forums let me give up, because guess you there - Chief ! (Guru, even in Africa - guru). How are classic : "" Write, write to me your complaint. I told you her bitch and I will answer ! "( c) >

For some reason did not want to upload photos auction tags, but what else to respond to your , let's say , a few allegations, did not know ...
For me, in addition to the old rusted screws , it is quite convincing in the absence of the modern " Chinese track ."

And I write as much as you need. And what you want ! >
Миниатюры
Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: 65a65eeda341.jpg
Просмотров: 230
Размер:	35.8 Кб
ID:	1872072  

AlexSpb вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 08.03.2013, 11:37 Язык оригинала: Русский       #12
Banned

Поблагодарили 7,015 раз(а) в 2,462 сообщениях
Отправить сообщение для uriart с помощью Skype™

AlexSpb, Bruun Rasmussen does not shun such sales !
For me this is not an argument.
I have no friends there , the Hermitage , and that would have given the contact.
If you decide that you need it , I will ask one person from Peter, he would give me telefonchik .
Especially for you , just want you to understand , and made ​​sure that the Meissen vases to plant any side did not stand .
At the finish , and these conversations.

uriart вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 08.03.2013, 11:56 Язык оригинала: Русский       #13
Старожил

But you any idea of what is about time this piece of paper ?
Цитата:
Сообщение от uriart Посмотреть сообщение
At the finish , and these conversations .
Wait a minute, my dear, is now over!

Of course , it makes sense to remove the heat from some of our conversation in this thread.
I suggest in this regard is: I 'll be able to find someone to show these vases in the Hermitage , even if it cost me big money and the results of this show will put on the forum.

If your rightness is confirmed, I recognize you great expert on the photo ( with no emoticons !) , And myself - void balabolit not hold a candle to you Godea. Yes, actually, whoever you want , that and recognize the text come up with yourself!

If it happens that you are not right , then within a month , but better - a hundred subsequent messages ( so you do not leave at the time of this forum >) , you will stand in the signature modest: Yuri. Expert on bullshit.

As you are such a proposal? Well, not too hot ...

Последний раз редактировалось AlexSpb; 08.03.2013 в 12:17.
Старый 08.03.2013, 14:26 Язык оригинала: Русский       #14
Старожил

Поблагодарили 460 раз(а) в 299 сообщениях

Added after 2 minutes
Colleague , AlexSpb, and you do not goryachitest . The fact that these vases are not the slightest relation to the alleged manufacture , it is a fact and a colleague uriart you confirmed it, and he, believe me, is no stranger to DPI. The fact that these items are not immediate , early. 20th or the first floor. agree with you and I , and I think my dear colleague uriart. I wanted to make sure your categorically about this factory. We are waiting for the verdict spetsialistov.S HC.

Последний раз редактировалось Solovlad; 08.03.2013 в 14:30. Причина: Добавлено сообщение
Solovlad вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Solovlad за это полезное сообщение:
uriart (08.03.2013)
Старый 08.03.2013, 14:52 Язык оригинала: Русский       #15
Banned

Поблагодарили 7,015 раз(а) в 2,462 сообщениях
Отправить сообщение для uriart с помощью Skype™

AlexSpb, I agree with your condition, please!

Solovlad, Thank you for your understanding of the question!

uriart вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 08.03.2013, 15:52 Язык оригинала: Русский       #16
Гуру

Поблагодарили 55,134 раз(а) в 24,142 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 133
Отправить сообщение для Кирилл Сызранский с помощью Skype™

Цитата:
Сообщение от Solovlad; 2492391"
The fact that these items are not immediate , early. 20th or the first floor. agree with you and I , and I think my dear colleague uriart.
It is closer , in my opinion.
On today's Chinese production is still not likely.
Something Europe that previously attributed simply as "psevdomeysen" without further deepen the topic of possible manufacturer.

And your , AlexSpb, paper with BR not nothing said - Filkina this charter, I in any such office letterhead for records you will type a pack , at least in the office on Bredgade, even in an office in Havnen, is

Invoices BR vygldyat not, of course >, in this enumeration of all - auction number , lot , date , status , start, nursing, %, total and so on.
And what is the price for a vase - 300 DKK? >
You have any idea what this amount? 1500 rubles. >

By the way , I have seen the Danish colleagues invoice BR and 70 's, and 80's .

Кирилл Сызранский вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 08.03.2013, 22:57 Язык оригинала: Русский       #17
Старожил

See the discussion in my absence is rather low.
Yes, and that could be interesting in trying - at medium quality photos to poke a finger in the sky!?
But the main thing - the idea that a thing is really obgazhena no one seems to ever do come!

Personally, I was hoping that someone will know this model will tell you where it is described, etc. Please note that there is no absolute certainty in what has not made, and if there were I have it, then this topic would not open!

Honestly, going to his main opponent in this topic sincere friendly advice in PM: announce that ahead of time began to celebrate the holiday and the time was past midnight, in the not too adequate condition.
I probably would, so in his place and entered.
But I see that he is not of my advice has already found its way:
Цитата:
Сообщение от uriart Посмотреть сообщение
Especially for you, just want you to understand, and made sure that the Meissen vases to plant any side were not.
On the version Chinese shit (recall - tysyacheprotsentnogo >) - you will not insist. Do I understand correctly?

Well, what now, then inflate the cheeks?
Well, what are my terms you agree to accept?
What has my permission, you ask?

When Chinese bullshit my object is called, you have not forgotten my permission to ask!?

Better to have the courage to apologize to the good!

And you, Cyril Syzran, that you wrote?
Цитата:
Сообщение от Cyril Syzran Посмотреть сообщение
And your, AlexSpb, paper with BR not nothing said - Filkina this charter, I in any such office letterhead for records you will type a pack, at least in the office on Bredgade, even in an office in Havnen, is

BR texture do not look, of course >, in this enumeration of all - auction number, lot, date, status, start, nursing,%, total and so on.
And what is the price for a vase - 300 DKK? >
I do not understand who is who do you think is trying to fool?
Or do you think that European dealers with which for 20 years no serious communication problems I did not have and which can without exaggeration be considered a close friend of his, stirred up something with this piece of paper with a single purpose - for an amount less than the 1000 euros to sell me a vase?!

Okay, no one has yet vases learned - anything can happen, the workers, as they say - moments.
But to find out about the Rasmussen question papers - a matter of one day. Quickly and with great precision prompt them when such a sample invoice they were when the margin was 12.5%​​of the auction, and so, perhaps, even, you never know, the very thing to find in the archives!

That's when you can and show their arithmetic skills - kroon Euro translate! >

Only that it can be changed? Well, the tag will be related to the 40 th or 70 th year and then what? Someone able to recognize something in this thread?
I doubt it!

Well, I can understand when people or three days in the forum, trying to gain points podpevaniem the chorus:
Цитата:
The fact that these vases do not have the slightest relation to the alleged manufacture, it is a fact
Цитата:
I wanted to make sure your categorically about this factory.
What the fact? On his forehead he that, whether someone has written? And on the second phrase was careless enough to think - almost broke my head, trying to understand what it means. >

And the world did not live the first year and all buzzwords hear enough time to "pseudo-Meissen, prewar imitation falshaki old" - you never know what terms people tend to operate when there is little that can be said on the merits ...

Here are some more photos today had to do until the sun was. Go on, say on any response and not relying on what does not claim - more to clear my conscience ...

Now who here is what is the quality you want? Who what other quality in his hands?

Sadly it all ...
----------------------------------------
Move on to a different key. >
Here are a couple of figures from private inventory-related buffalo muskoxen. If you posted the following, it will be almost - help clear text!
------------------------------------------
P.S. Chavez Panin ... a couple of hours ago, was on the phone with a Moscow friend: not become Igor Semenovich Gorbatov.
Although, maybe it's not all I have known for ...
Миниатюры
Название: P1020601.JPG
Просмотров: 129
Размер:	160.5 Кб
ID:	1872582   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: P1020602.JPG
Просмотров: 142
Размер:	172.0 Кб
ID:	1872592   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: P1020603.JPG
Просмотров: 118
Размер:	165.0 Кб
ID:	1872602   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: P1020604.JPG
Просмотров: 113
Размер:	166.5 Кб
ID:	1872612   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: P1020605.JPG
Просмотров: 79
Размер:	173.0 Кб
ID:	1872622  

Название: P1020606.JPG
Просмотров: 137
Размер:	176.5 Кб
ID:	1872632   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: P1020607.JPG
Просмотров: 107
Размер:	173.0 Кб
ID:	1872642   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: P1020608.JPG
Просмотров: 109
Размер:	164.0 Кб
ID:	1872652  

Старый 08.03.2013, 23:04 Язык оригинала: Русский       #18
Гуру

Цитата:
Сообщение от AlexSpb; 2492941"
Or do you think that European dealers , which for 20 years no serious communication problems I did not have and which can without exaggeration be considered his close friend , stirred up something with this piece of paper with single purpose - for an amount less than 1000 euros to sell me a vase !?
I do not think I am holding in my hand a pack of textures Bruun Rasmussen and smiling, looking at your scribble on photos. >

Старый 08.03.2013, 23:12 Язык оригинала: Русский       #19
Старожил

Well, and, for example, to confirm Rasmussen that scribble refers to the forties (by the way, your then-texture pack by what time is?
) and that this will change?

I think that off with his usual "Gee-gee-gee >" and go frolic in the other topics.

Or am I wrong?

Старый 08.03.2013, 23:24 Язык оригинала: Русский       #20
Гуру

Цитата:
Сообщение от AlexSpb; 2492941"
but it turned out to Rasmussen, the question about the paper - it one day. Quickly and with great precision prompt them when such a sample invoice they had
Never did they have such textures , and it's not the texture .
Texture - the international financial document in it, except me these details, the present and number of transaction ( cash anywhere for a long time does not count) , and fakturanr, and waybill number for delivery item if transporttilbud.

Added after 8 minutes
Цитата:
Сообщение от AlexSpb; 2492981"
(By the way , your texture pack , then by what time is ?)
By 2000. But I have already told you that he had seen the Danish antiquarian and old invoices with Bruun : the 70's , and 80's , the antique dealer for 20 years on the acceptance by Bruun - examination sitting.
Цитата:
Сообщение от AlexSpb Посмотреть сообщение
I think it off with his usual "Gee-gee -gee >" and go frolic in the other topics.
Or am I mistaken ?
You , my friend, someone I was pleased to confuse , not observed in my lexicon of forum no " gee -gee- gee ".

Последний раз редактировалось Кирилл Сызранский; 08.03.2013 в 23:32. Причина: Добавлено сообщение
Ответ