Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > English forum > Costs, valuation, attribution
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Costs, valuation, attribution Discuss artworks’ prices and attribution.

Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 25.12.2012, 17:38 Язык оригинала: Русский       #41
Гуру

Поблагодарили 55,134 раз(а) в 24,142 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 133
Отправить сообщение для Кирилл Сызранский с помощью Skype™

Цитата:
Сообщение от tandem, 2399781
read the above statyu.Po my opinion, everything is clearly written.
In this paper, we can all clearly written, but that's just afraid that by the poster little versed in the insignia of the GPU-NKVD officers.
>

Кирилл Сызранский вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 25.12.2012, 18:57 Язык оригинала: Русский       #42
Гуру

Поблагодарили 1,608 раз(а) в 686 сообщениях

Цитата:
Сообщение от Cyril Syzran ; 2399791"
In this article , we can all clearly written , but that's just afraid that the author of the poster little versed in the insignia of staff of the GPU -NKVD.
Naturally, if he lived outside the USSR.
Where living in Paris or Berlin to know all the details about the " head over heels " or " sleepers " in their buttonholes. Although, you never know - maybe the members of the Central Executive Committee and Sovnarkom so pleased serpomolotkastye star on the cuffs have a poster of the character that they have decided to give it a title generalngo Commissioner security .....

тандем вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 25.12.2012, 19:00 Язык оригинала: Русский       #43
Гуру

Поблагодарили 1,803 раз(а) в 972 сообщениях

On the sleeve insignia - RVS RSFSR, 1918, with the plow and the hammer - I at least considered.

Again, to use the popular poster font 20s.

In the 30 years of the fonts were a bit different.

Although however, now anyway ...
>

Генрих Теодор Бёлль

Борис: [email protected]

Борис Кон вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 25.12.2012, 20:40 Язык оригинала: Русский       #44
Старожил

Поблагодарили 427 раз(а) в 181 сообщениях

Read with interest all the discussion, learned a lot for myself.
Several distressed banks Ivan Petrov-and was not afraid to enter the debate with himself and Cyril Syzran quite well in this debate-looking. Looked: in the subject line of "Dutch semnashku" quite sensibly unsubscribed people ... well, skidded slightly, it is ...

Getting back into the mainstream of the facts:
Person really wants to buy something, but the Great Patriotic War (World War II) - will not do.
I must admit that prove otherwise when creating things is unlikely.
Indeed, the style is consistent with the time of the Civil. In particular, in Rostov-on-Don has worked the printer of such luxuries.
But the word "Soviet" this version of the killing at all, besides, the style in this case, it is a matter of luck rather particular author than time ...
Against "immigrant" version for me the strongest consideration looks "non-signing" poster. Fully admit, for example, that in the second war honest Germans could "understatement" and do not play on the poster's German name, and data publishing Berlin. Absence of the name of the artist and the output at the emigre things 20x-30s for me defies rational explanation.
Besides sure thing emigrant would retain in any quantity, and I, with all my experience in the field of paper products, or in person, nor seen such a play more, not ever.
Here, incidentally, suggests the idea of ​​a certain proofs, but this version is beyond question topic.
Contrary to usual ... quite serious happened to write, so that the idea of ​​creating things in the "Leningrad anti-Soviet underground" is not going to develop >
And that could not find anywhere else this particular poster, do not regret. For me it is - one more argument in favor of the unique things, and this uniqueness I "sixth sense" guess many years ago when she was one of the big pile of similar material left as a souvenir!

Thank you all for an interesting discussion!

Someone interested in the following dimensions: 42.5h58.5sm

Последний раз редактировалось AlexSpb; 25.12.2012 в 23:08.
AlexSpb вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Ответ