Дилетант вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Дилетант за это полезное сообщение:
Toinen (11.11.2012)
Старый 11.11.2012, 16:58 Язык оригинала: Русский       #23
Гуру

Поблагодарили 1,712 раз(а) в 1,079 сообщениях

Цитата:
Сообщение от Cyril Syzran Посмотреть сообщение
The author of the kind of stories, by the way, also our Members.
The story instructive.
But what end?
Where mural defined?
Already 10 years have passed, we know something?

redbor вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 11.11.2012, 17:07 Язык оригинала: Русский       #24
Гуру

Поблагодарили 55,128 раз(а) в 24,137 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 133
Отправить сообщение для Кирилл Сызранский с помощью Skype™

Цитата:
Сообщение от redbor Посмотреть сообщение
Already 10 years have passed, we know something?
Yes final so long forgotten, I think.
>

The main thing is that this story teaches - to correctly execute a contract of sale, and not to write a note saying that he took the thing on bail.

Кирилл Сызранский вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 11.11.2012, 17:09 Язык оригинала: Русский       #25
Гуру

Поблагодарили 4,028 раз(а) в 1,687 сообщениях

Цитата:
Сообщение от Amateur, 2335441
Let's, Paul, we will not touch other people's grandparents. (Not to mention the great-grandmothers). Regardless of whether they are established "free power" or not.

Funny. Imagined as a wedge and students D.V.Sarabyanova M.N.Yablonskoy flying over Frunze Embankment, making "from the height of different things bad." (And port these "bad things" all the things that could not be over .. amb Sorbonne graduate).
It's a shame that this time you almost managed to convey his message to the reader. But at the last moment the hand still trembled, and again all you spilled. (I barely had time to jump.)

Paul, you - the third person, calling me back to simplicity. (And one of the two, previously you have embarked on this thorny path, called me to the simplicity of the most that neither is zaprostetskim way. Namely - mate ... now - nothing. Poprivyk, see >)
You explain to me, Paul is easier - it's like? Write without punctuation? Put the instrument on tenses, cases and other class-alien suffixes? Limit the number of word? What else? Sneeze in the curtain? Score on etiquette and eat yourself? You do not hesitate! No mate - that's good >.
Finally. Well, you told me about the catfish. And the fact that he had a style. And this style (God forgive) was the "pseudo". This is my ear as culturally enriched! Just right up formication in both!
And about Savitsky Marderosova You do not understand anything. Alas ...
P. S. Please tell us: what is the relationship between the oval picture format and size? Simplify the question: why do you "confuses oval"? And why do you think that if the oval - so this is definitely a "small amount"? (Whisper: I seen almost 2-meter "Angel of Prayer" Mr. Zaryanko. Oval ...)
Madame! I have not sold or bought, so my opinion is purely as a tear. Oval may be more, but it is small oval (chamber) size, boudoir and toilets., Not to spoil the ladies impression rough edges.
I do not understand about the mat and the flight, I had to spit down (rudeness).
Apparently we have different tastes, since my childhood I hate academicism. These artists I never knew and I do not want to know. In my opinion is poor taste. I'm sorry I brought up on the Impressionists and the French school, all sorts of Van gogah etc. Matisse. It is unfortunate that we have such different tastes, and I was almost ready to marry you. >

Pavel вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 11.11.2012, 17:13 Язык оригинала: Русский       #26
Гуру

Поблагодарили 4,778 раз(а) в 1,989 сообщениях

Цитата:
Сообщение от Pavel Посмотреть сообщение
I was almost ready to marry you

And you're still in the groom?

... I felt like a weary traveler, who on the side of life's journey saw on the field lit by the sun gentle, delicate violet. (C)

Последний раз редактировалось Toinen; 11.11.2012 в 17:19.
Toinen вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 2 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Toinen за это полезное сообщение:
Pavel (11.11.2012), Дилетант (11.11.2012)
Старый 11.11.2012, 17:14 Язык оригинала: Русский       #27
Гуру

Поблагодарили 1,712 раз(а) в 1,079 сообщениях

Цитата:
Сообщение от AlexSpb; 2334331"
Honestly held a decent amount of time to walk through the databases - no suitable starting with E.Klei ... not found .
Just for fun, looked into ARTNeT. there are so many of these E.Klei .., who worked in the first third of the 20th century!
Erich Klei-ber ( composer something, dabbled in painting ?) http://www.artnet.com/artists/erich-...uction-results
Dutch Ekke Klei-ma (1899-1958. Quite similar ) http://www.artnet.com/artists/ekke-k...uction-results
Half a dozen E.Klein- s of different countries, for example - http://www.artnet.com/artists/earl-k...uction-results
 as well as : Erika Klein-emeier, Erich Klein-hempel (German, 1874) and E. Kleist <! - ~ 1 ~ ->
It is only necessary to choose the right website ...

redbor вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 11.11.2012, 17:49 Язык оригинала: Русский       #28
Гуру

Поблагодарили 7,226 раз(а) в 2,224 сообщениях

Цитата:
Сообщение от Pavel; 2335541"
did not know and I do not want to know. In my opinion is poor taste. I'm sorry I brought up on the Impressionists and the French school, all sorts of Van gogah Matisse and others.
About how! But where you take a child with candy "Potato Eaters" on the wrappers? Domestic printing industry has not released exactly like! Really - a special order?
We then brought up, mainly on Shishkin Sawicki ...
(I've got a friend ... What's there - I have, and she, I suppose, half of the forum know. So. She was once a classic text: "We lived very simply, do not show off. Us since childhood accustomed to modesty something. And food is not fussy, and did not eat your salad.'s just that we eat: salmon - as salmon, sturgeon - so sturgeon ... "But it is - so digress).
Цитата:
I do not understand about the mat and the flight, I had to spit down (rudeness).
Paul! The first part of the sentence says about your noneshnie times a rare spiritual purity. I would say - of innocence. (And second, in fact, too ...)
Цитата:
It is unfortunate that we have such different tastes, and I was almost ready to marry you.
Well, judge are you well: I - clean. You - finally blameless. Oh, and that we will do together, we become? Sing psalms?

Дилетант вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Дилетант за это полезное сообщение:
Wladzislaw (12.11.2012)
Старый 11.11.2012, 17:53 Язык оригинала: Русский       #29
Гуру

Поблагодарили 55,128 раз(а) в 24,137 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 133
Отправить сообщение для Кирилл Сызранский с помощью Skype™

Цитата:
Сообщение от Pavel Посмотреть сообщение
is a small oval (chamber) size, boudoir and toilets., Not to spoil the ladies impression rough edges.
Миниатюры
Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: 1049044.jpg
Просмотров: 99
Размер:	54.8 Кб
ID:	1777122   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: 0_190c3_dea65467_L.jpg
Просмотров: 52
Размер:	65.9 Кб
ID:	1777132   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: 12805_25.jpg
Просмотров: 89
Размер:	103.9 Кб
ID:	1777142  

Кирилл Сызранский вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 2 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Кирилл Сызранский за это полезное сообщение:
Pavel (11.11.2012), Дилетант (11.11.2012)
Старый 11.11.2012, 18:12 Язык оригинала: Русский       #30
Гуру

Поблагодарили 4,028 раз(а) в 1,687 сообщениях

Цитата:
Сообщение от Cyril Syzran Посмотреть сообщение

Picasso did not write because he had gilded frame, so that the priest plywood oval.
When he wrote them in his pocket was empty and sell it, he did not expect.
The opposite option.

Added after 14 minutes
Цитата:
Сообщение от Amateur, 2335591
About how! But where you take a child with candy "Potato Eaters" on the wrappers? Domestic printing industry has not released exactly like! Really - a special order?
We then brought up, mainly on Shishkin Sawicki ...
(I've got a friend ... What's there - I have, and she, I suppose, half of the forum know. So. She was once a classic text: "We lived very simply, do not show off. Us since childhood accustomed to modesty something. And food is not fussy, and did not eat your salad.'s just that we eat: salmon - as salmon, sturgeon - so sturgeon ... "But it is - so digress).

Paul! The first part of the sentence says about your noneshnie times a rare spiritual purity. I would say - of innocence. (And second, in fact, too ...)

Well, judge are you well: I - clean. You - finally blameless. Oh, and that we will do together, we become? Sing psalms?
Since I changed my mind on you getting married will tell you the whole truth. Childhood I was hungry and happy. Candy had not yet eaten., Especially with the wrappers. Chewing gum was, but fir., And jam. Since most of my childhood in Astrakhan, That the salmon we dried the laundry on a rope, and the eggs, which you forgot to eat with spoons. Payusnuyu slice the bread, and catching crayfish in the river and then they cooked.
Because of the lack of love for Repin and Shishkin, I took up the art of late, under the influence of the French.
You are wrong about the cleanliness, I just have no time for nonsense. Some citizens have already made sure of it. >
I love Ostroumov, and she was friends with Somov, as you know, went to school together.

Последний раз редактировалось Pavel; 11.11.2012 в 18:26. Причина: Добавлено сообщение
Pavel вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Ответ

Опции темы
Опции просмотра