Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > English forum > Costs, valuation, attribution
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Costs, valuation, attribution Discuss artworks’ prices and attribution.

Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 11.11.2012, 11:04 Язык оригинала: Русский       #11
Гуру

Поблагодарили 55,134 раз(а) в 24,142 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 133
Отправить сообщение для Кирилл Сызранский с помощью Skype™

Цитата:
Сообщение от Dilettante , 2335091"
If anyone has any reliable information as to when the first time on the market of packaging or construction (because it is obvious: in the painting they came from there) material has its first " canvas " - share, please. This really helped to further at attribution.
The forum has already given such a statement, but hardboard called masonitom , Western-style Too time.
Naidu now, I'll try.

Кирилл Сызранский вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Кирилл Сызранский за это полезное сообщение:
AlexSpb (11.11.2012)
Старый 11.11.2012, 11:12 Язык оригинала: Русский       #12
Гуру

Поблагодарили 7,235 раз(а) в 2,227 сообщениях

Цитата:
Сообщение от AlexSpb; 2334831"
on the side view - something glued , pressed , and when tapped with a knife and weight (about pounds at a thickness of a few millimeters) - a full sense
Argument. ( As with any organoleptic >
I remember when in my arms for the first time got the picture the end of the 1850s , written by a very high quality "rag " cardboard, that's what struck me : when tapped carton was making absolutely WOODEN SOUND!

Added after 12 minutes
Цитата:
Сообщение от Cyril Syzran ; 2335111"
The forum has given such a statement, but hardboard called masonitom , Western-style Too time .
That's a big thank you! Just - huge. I think, not elevated to a special slander if I say the vast majority of national experts that information unfamiliar.
How many times myself faced with this situation : stylistically flawless work that has all the signs of aging, with the signature is not in doubt , but - done on the smooth side of the old hardboard . And once - regarding the possibility of dating ).
And from this information? To which the author refers in particular? (This is me to meet purely academic interest .) And your post dragged into a burrow.

Последний раз редактировалось Дилетант; 11.11.2012 в 11:25. Причина: Добавлено сообщение
Дилетант вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Дилетант за это полезное сообщение:
Старый 11.11.2012, 11:31 Язык оригинала: Русский       #13
Гуру

Цитата:
Сообщение от Dilettante , 2335121"
And your post dragged into a burrow.
Yes it is not " my post ", and quotes from other knowledgeable members of the forum so nishih . >
In each of the quotation, by the way , there is a blue arrow right after the nickname of the quoted party - press on it and find yourself in the topic , there is , perhaps, something else interesting about hardboard , fiberboard , Mason .

Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Кирилл Сызранский за это полезное сообщение:
Дилетант (11.11.2012)
Старый 11.11.2012, 11:48 Язык оригинала: Русский       #14
Гуру

Поблагодарили 2,079 раз(а) в 738 сообщениях

Amateur,
 Fiberboard ( MDF -construction ) before the war was used in the construction of the heat- shumoizolyator.no was low protnosti those. loose and 8-18 mm thick ..
Familiar to us -tight has been in production gody.seychas 50s fashion is back in a loose canvas low plotnosti.Rech of CCCR and Russia
 As an example, on the loose otecheschtvennom hardboard work M Obolensky (the origin of the meeting Malyutin T )
Миниатюры
Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: оболенский м.jpg
Просмотров: 89
Размер:	58.4 Кб
ID:	1776812  

Последний раз редактировалось mihailovoh; 11.11.2012 в 15:58.
mihailovoh вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо mihailovoh за это полезное сообщение:
Дилетант (11.11.2012)
Старый 11.11.2012, 12:20 Язык оригинала: Русский       #15
Гуру

Цитата:
Сообщение от Dilettante , 2335091"
and all that stuff , more or less successfully used as a basis for painting .
I remember the story of the Repin "Christ the crown of thorns " of Gelos , which reached the Court.
Admitted to the auction mural on a cement slab 51h54 , matured initially in Gelos and found to work Yeping , but in all e anaogii no Frescoes n found and the auction lot was , it seems , for $ 500.
But who bought this item after his persistent search atributirova (it turned out that the quality of advertising Repin in German ? Manufacturer of these new colors , as it were ordered to write something on the sample ) and put on elose is for an amount that is 100 dollars prevyshayushuyu .
Prezhdnie owners sued , etc.

And, here , I found details of this story. >

Эти 3 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Кирилл Сызранский за это полезное сообщение:
AlexSpb (11.11.2012), sergey7 (11.11.2012), Дилетант (11.11.2012)
Старый 11.11.2012, 13:11 Язык оригинала: Русский       #16
Старожил

Поблагодарили 427 раз(а) в 181 сообщениях

Interesting story, never heard of her before.
I do not know how the topic, but there are countries in Europe where the dealers , store owners , not just offered me a decent things on the condition that they will be taken out of the country and it is desirable for the European auctions will not appear. A couple of times refused, considering it a hint that things are stolen. Then, when the situation began to repeat itself , I decided to find out what was going on , what kind of country is this - very often sell stolen !
It was found that if the dealer bought the owner thing, or taken on a commission for a certain amount, then he, as a professional, is responsible for the correctness of this amount, before trusting it deliverers and not trade this thing at a premium , it seems , more than 50 percent ( details not know, maybe , if discovered " new circumstances " must additionally share). I think that particular precedents have been a little bit and they just happened to serious things, but they were all familiar with : the court always got up in these cases on the side of the first owner of things.

AlexSpb вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 11.11.2012, 14:13 Язык оригинала: Русский       #17
Гуру

Поблагодарили 4,028 раз(а) в 1,687 сообщениях

>
Цитата:
Сообщение от Amateur , 2335031
By the way , the work L.I.Marderosova written in Soviet Russia. And, by the way, in the notorious one a thousand nine hundred and twenty first year.
From the foregoing it follows that:
 a) the time to create a picture " on the skating rink " special calls into question not worth it ;
b) Amateur - hard-working and friendly. >
Good picture , confuses oval apparently small size. Som original artist , the thing in itself. Brilliant graphic artist , a graduate of the academy. His style is not a boudoir style, pseudo-historical , nostalgic and the style. Boudoir he wrote. The fact that he was gone , war, famine , revolution. Your grandparents or great-grandmother installed free power. > I clean good- say, because it's true. I do not think that just because someone has graduated or has managed to finish a very prestigious university, it becomes higher and can do different from the height of bad things . Keep it simple. Class canceled in 17 .
Your picture is good, but it's boudoir painting
But you still like me .

Последний раз редактировалось Pavel; 11.11.2012 в 14:18.
Pavel вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 11.11.2012, 14:41 Язык оригинала: Русский       #18
Гуру

Цитата:
Сообщение от Pavel Посмотреть сообщение
confuses oval apparently small size.
Normal - 70 x 86.

Старый 11.11.2012, 15:43 Язык оригинала: Русский       #19
Гуру

Поблагодарили 7,235 раз(а) в 2,227 сообщениях

Цитата:
Сообщение от Pavel; 2335341"
Your grandparents or great-grandmother installed free power.
Let's, Paul, we will not touch other people's grandparents. (Not to mention the great-grandmothers). Regardless of whether they are established "free power" or not.
Цитата:
has managed to finish a very prestigious university, it becomes higher and can do different from the height of bad things.
Funny. Imagined as a wedge and students D.V.Sarabyanova M.N.Yablonskoy flying over Frunze Embankment, making "from the height of different things bad." (And port these "bad things" all the things that could not be over .. amb Sorbonne graduate).
It's a shame that this time you almost managed to convey his message to the reader. But at the last moment the hand still trembled, and again all you spilled. (I barely had time to jump.)
Цитата:
Keep it simple.
Paul, you - the third person, calling me back to simplicity. (And one of the two, previously you have embarked on this thorny path, called me to the simplicity of the most that neither is zaprostetskim way. Namely - mate ... now - nothing. Poprivyk, see >)
You explain to me, Paul is easier - it's like? Write without punctuation? Put the instrument on tenses, cases and other class-alien suffixes? Limit the number of word? What else? Sneeze in the curtain? Score on etiquette and eat yourself? You do not hesitate! No mate - that's good >.
Finally. Well, you told me about the catfish. And the fact that he had a style. And this style (God forgive) was the "pseudo". This is my ear as culturally enriched! Just right up formication in both!
And about Savitsky Marderosova You do not understand anything. Alas ...
P. S. Please tell us: what is the relationship between the oval picture format and size? Simplify the question: why do you "confuses oval"? And why do you think that if the oval - so this is definitely a "small amount"? (Whisper: I seen almost 2-meter "Angel of Prayer" Mr. Zaryanko. Oval ...)

Дилетант вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 7 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Дилетант за это полезное сообщение:
AlexSpb (12.11.2012), SAH (14.11.2012), sergey7 (11.11.2012), silent (11.11.2012), Toinen (11.11.2012), Wladzislaw (11.11.2012), Кирилл Сызранский (11.11.2012)
Старый 11.11.2012, 15:53 Язык оригинала: Русский       #20
Местный

Поблагодарили 310 раз(а) в 118 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 20

Cold German painting.
Caption reads E.Klein.

Acland вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Acland за это полезное сообщение:
I-V (14.11.2012)
Ответ