Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > English forum > Costs, valuation, attribution
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Costs, valuation, attribution Discuss artworks’ prices and attribution.

Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 22.10.2012, 23:50 Язык оригинала: Русский       #11
Бывалый

Поблагодарили 90 раз(а) в 71 сообщениях

Цитата:
Сообщение от AlexSpb Посмотреть сообщение
Such is quite promising, I think, a picture.
The best photos could not do , the first letter monogram similar to "Y", then guess the two poluosypavshiesya letters read like a live eye "LK", but confidence in the bit.
Probably wise to push off from the painting itself . Manner seems to me very typical , so I hope someone saw something similar and learn ...
"Dream of Eva Braun ..." A good picture .
Two others - in the closet.

Elek вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 23.10.2012, 00:17 Язык оригинала: Русский       #12
Старожил

Поблагодарили 427 раз(а) в 181 сообщениях

Something you, dear Wladzislaw, to me enraged for evermore.
I will try as best I can safely answer may then decide that a slightly hasty.

Цитата:
You do not need to fill up all that you have or that you can buy.
About all, that I have or that I can buy, you will, I think, can not be known. Just brought two more paintings, which, in my opinion, quite match the level of the first and can be attributed to the Paris School. So dear Amateur fully shares this view. And you think otherwise? Speak out, please!

Цитата:
For one thing you can politely respond with a preliminary opinion, but in general, the examination - this is business. You should understand that in the West. Europe, people get money for it, but the answer, more often, for their actions.
Yeah, like, understand, never hungry and did not consider themselves to pay for useful information for me refused. All who know me personally, this is, I hope, will be able to confirm. All three things (and not only them) ready to personally bring at least in Paris, at least in Europe and elsewhere to join with an expert who can be useful to me, in official business.
And when it comes to handling this lady to refer to you, or vice versa - in any case do not refer to, ready to promise all your wishes and strictly abide by your good name in any case no shame!

Цитата:
Hey, you'll see ... - harmful initiative.
Do not comment, because - do not understand.

Цитата:
What's the point in that you see? Why buy a unknown person, even at half price? If the artistic and aesthetic meaning for themselves, and the author's name, does not play a special role, as long as like. If as a personal investment, the market enough material with the names for this.
If it specifically about the painting "Cafe" and consider it in all respects a remarkable and is able to give odds of almost any picture with the name for the same money. Besides, I think it is quite atributiruemoy, and this affair is in itself no small cost! I note that he had long lived in the world and to make an independent decision within those amounts, I do not need anyone's advice, but any opinion is ready, of course, to listen with gratitude! A couple of weeks stranded in Europe and try to solve this question.

Цитата:
If you buy for resale, it is not clear why art dealers should you advise? Money for a consultation, you, like, do not offer.
Something strange ... to consult me, and now ask such questions! And how, I wonder, should I offer money forumnym dealers for advice? "Thank you, how much do I owe?" So, what? Do you regret that you consult? You can never regret the kind of selfless actions!

A pre predict their actions with the picture I bought is difficult: it is known from military history, "the main thing - to get involved in the fight". However, in order not to offend the direct supply of money, ready to invite you to participate in some grounds joint trade in these things (assuming, of course, if recommended by your lady will be useful). In witness of this proposal can invite any friends in common on this forum.
So you are happy?

AlexSpb вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 23.10.2012, 01:26 Язык оригинала: Русский       #13
Гуру

Поблагодарили 2,434 раз(а) в 1,198 сообщениях

Цитата:
Сообщение от AlexSpb; 2306371"
just brought two paintings, which, in my opinion, quite match the level of the first and may be referred to the School of Paris .
Soon, perhaps, will be the 4th School of Paris

Цитата:
Сообщение от AlexSpb; 2306371"
And if the point is that the treatment for this lady to refer to you, or vice versa - in any case does not refer to, ready to promise all your wishes and strictly abide by your good name in any If not shame !
There is no need to quote me , I saw her once in a lifetime and we are not familiar. Email is the Internet in the public domain, anyone is free to write.

===

Apparently, I was really too harsh. I apologize.

Wladzislaw вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Wladzislaw за это полезное сообщение:
AlexSpb (23.10.2012)
Старый 23.10.2012, 15:42 Язык оригинала: Русский       #14
Гуру

Поблагодарили 3,906 раз(а) в 1,154 сообщениях

Цитата:
Сообщение от AlexSpb; 2304041"
manner seems very typical
AlexSpb, it seems , in my opinion , the Andre Lhote ( 1885 - 1,962 ). Incidentally, he was one of the teachers of Tamara Lempicka , and she will agree, somehow comes to mind when you look at this work.
But on the Lot, of course, much more similar than her. As I write version , of course.

- Lot on Google

http://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%CB%EE%...C0%ED%E4%F0%E5

I-V вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 4 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо I-V за это полезное сообщение:
AlexSpb (23.10.2012), Elek (23.10.2012), John Preston (23.10.2012), Marassa (23.10.2012)
Старый 23.10.2012, 18:31 Язык оригинала: Русский       #15
Гуру

Поблагодарили 2,434 раз(а) в 1,198 сообщениях

A note on the Salon des Tuileries in 1930.

Art et decoration.
Juillet.
Chronique.
P.
II.
Миниатюры
Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: le_salon_des_tuileries_1930.jpg
Просмотров: 176
Размер:	150.8 Кб
ID:	1757012  

Wladzislaw вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Wladzislaw за это полезное сообщение:
AlexSpb (23.10.2012)
Старый 23.10.2012, 18:40 Язык оригинала: Русский       #16
Старожил

Поблагодарили 427 раз(а) в 181 сообщениях

All anything, but its companion is nothing in this article do not see.

Probably, by the standards of the Moscow Interior - somewhere in the back streets of the third floor acquires ...

AlexSpb вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 14.11.2012, 21:46 Язык оригинала: Русский       #17
Гуру

Поблагодарили 3,906 раз(а) в 1,154 сообщениях

Цитата:
Сообщение от AlexSpb; 2304041"
manner seems very typical , so I hope someone saw something like that and find out ...
On the question of similarity. For example , the Belgian artist Victor Lorein (1894-1954).
Network of the information contained therein is extremely small, and to draw conclusions on the basis of a single picture, of course , is absurd ... But still, do not you think that there are some similarities in the outline of lips , chin, eyes, how are the shadows?

Most likely ( for sure) it is not him , but look , compare , I think, is interesting:
Миниатюры
Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: photo.jpg
Просмотров: 197
Размер:	384.0 Кб
ID:	1781702   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: Victor Lorein (Belgian, 1894-1954).jpg
Просмотров: 170
Размер:	105.2 Кб
ID:	1781712  

Последний раз редактировалось I-V; 14.11.2012 в 21:57.
I-V вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 2 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо I-V за это полезное сообщение:
AlexSpb (14.11.2012), John Preston (15.11.2012)
Ответ