Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > English forum > Costs, valuation, attribution
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Costs, valuation, attribution Discuss artworks’ prices and attribution.

Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 07.07.2012, 23:41 Язык оригинала: Русский       #11
Старожил

Поблагодарили 427 раз(а) в 181 сообщениях

I have been known to appear ridiculous is not afraid. And to acknowledge its errors are not shy.
But in this case has not yet convinced that the time has come for this.
Yet even with the naked eye can see, my thing, and given the green in the photo next to the Chinese the subject look like it was a copy of the original. Even on this forum, where many skilled and distrustful of people, no one suspected the origin of the modern stuff. But even if the Lancer "navodilnost" usually can be determined by visual inspection, as manufacturers try really there - God forbid! True, there always be on guard, and here, of course, expect to catch it difficult ... So, someone special, "refined" to such an authentic rickshaw states that for a very small amount (2,000 euros, will be frank), I sell?
Renounce, I repeat, not going to cheap Chinese manual labor has long been a legendary ...
How to use the available information? I guess sleeping with the Chinese and, in addition to the basic question is not whether it is their job to try to find out the name of the author of the original. After all, on their website, as far as I can see most things are based on a document (in particular, quite a lot of copies Chiparusa).
The results will report on the forum (if you deem it necessary, of course).

AlexSpb вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 08.07.2012, 00:00 Язык оригинала: Русский       #12
Гуру

Поблагодарили 4,382 раз(а) в 2,259 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 2
Отправить сообщение для NATA NOVA с помощью Skype™

Цитата:
Сообщение от AlexSpb; 2162311 '
no one suspected the origin of the modern stuff
I suspect (but did not meddle , because there are powerful " visual umischi " and scholars imeyutsya. - cost without me ....)
(A purely thin. Level judge )
First , compilation, products , and secondly , the lack of school -like cap is planted , like wheel spokes are interpreted ... as a proportion of stylistic built .... ( style ?) Unity is not observed ... All the old masters was a school . (here all the obscenities , IMHO )

NATA NOVA вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо NATA NOVA за это полезное сообщение:
Старый 08.07.2012, 00:52 Язык оригинала: Русский       #13
Старожил

Поблагодарили 427 раз(а) в 181 сообщениях

Цитата:
Сообщение от NATA NOVA Посмотреть сообщение
I suspected (but did not meddle , because there are powerful " visual umischi " and scholars imeyutsya. - cost without me ....)
(A purely thin. Level judge )
First , compilation, products , and secondly , the lack of school -like cap is planted , like wheel spokes are interpreted ... as a proportion of stylistic built .... ( style ?) Unity is not observed ... All the old masters was a school . (here all the obscenities , IMHO )
In no case without calling into question your honesty , though cautiously , I note that we are all wise after the strong ...
Well as it turns out that the old original in nature, there ?
Incidentally, I continue to exist in his faith , including those due to lack of signatures. On the Chinese website swear that all things handmade, no stampings , and computer processing. The fact that all " Chiparusy " they have not subscribed , just points to the authenticity . And what , one wonders, meaning zababahivat such an original composition and not to sign it at the same time ?

AlexSpb вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо AlexSpb за это полезное сообщение:
NATA NOVA (09.07.2012)
Старый 08.07.2012, 01:00 Язык оригинала: Русский       #14
Гуру

Поблагодарили 4,382 раз(а) в 2,259 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 2
Отправить сообщение для NATA NOVA с помощью Skype™

Цитата:
Сообщение от AlexSpb Посмотреть сообщение
Well as it turns out that the old original in nature there?
This is not background mind is intuition ...
No, (unfortunately) does not prove, that COMPILATION! (weak though, sorry)

Цитата:
meaning of zababahivat such an original composition and not to sign it at the same time?
I do not know

NATA NOVA вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 08.07.2012, 12:00 Язык оригинала: Русский       #15
Banned

Поблагодарили 1,593 раз(а) в 587 сообщениях

Цитата:
Yet even with the naked eye can see , my thing, and given the green in the photo next to the Chinese the subject look like it was a copy of the original. Even on this forum , where many skilled and distrustful of people , no one suspected the origin of the modern stuff.
Alas, it shows. Low quality , artificial patina , a remake immediately catches the eye .

Цитата:
So, someone special , " refined " to such an authentic rickshaw state to a very small amount (2,000 euros, will be frank ), I sell ?
Normal price for remake , considering the delivery of this mass and commission merchant.
Цитата:
After all, on their website, as far as I can see most things are based on a document ( in particular, quite a lot of copies Chiparusa ).
I would not dare to call those copies of the work Chiparusa and others , well, just do not dare .

tivat вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 4 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо tivat за это полезное сообщение:
A-RES (08.07.2012), K-Maler (09.07.2012), Дилетант (09.07.2012), Игорь Гурьев (09.07.2012)
Старый 09.07.2012, 12:30 Язык оригинала: Русский       #16
Гуру

Поблагодарили 1,712 раз(а) в 1,079 сообщениях

Цитата:
Сообщение от dabbler Посмотреть сообщение
Ohohonyushki, well before then, am I predictable ...
Do not you, and Moishe.
Where was he to go?
<! - ~ 1 ~ ->

redbor вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо redbor за это полезное сообщение:
Дилетант (09.07.2012)
Ответ