Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > English forum > Investing in Art
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Investing in Art Share your opinion about the profitability of investments.

Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 11.12.2009, 13:30 Язык оригинала: Русский       #51
Старожил

Поблагодарили 719 раз(а) в 205 сообщениях

Цитата:
Сообщение от Pavel Посмотреть сообщение
Impressionist ordered because so no one knew how to get the original thing for very modest money and everyone knew, or hoped that this thing will be very valuable. I ordered those who believe in them and who did not believe ordered more expensive than many times in Ak, who were able to better, more agile, but unable to fly, have been mediocre, have worked for talent, and by the rules.
Paul! It is difficult to argue, when all permeshano. After all, people bought the thing (then and now) because they like it. For the most part in those days liked the academic painting (and that's understandable, got used to it. Impressionism But it was still necessary to understand (and accept). I can not agree that all academics are mediocre and do not have the talent. Written by the rules does not exclude the talent. Another issue that not everyone can break away from the usual and start experimenting, stepping over some of the rules ... The Impressionists is able (although some of them have no time returning to the "proper art"). However, no one can say about them that they not know how to paint (we used to say it because they have sacrificed for the sake of drawing colors (colors game)) to get completely different results stunned everyone.

Added after 10 minutes
Цитата:
Сообщение от Marta Посмотреть сообщение
rules dictate galleries
Rules dictate the market, and the gallery just closer to him than the artists. But those and others have their own opinion on this matter, to be reckoned with. Judge for yourself: if I like an artist, what are the conditions I can put him?: He calls the price of their works, and I can only bring their market ... Next comes grinding to a market - if the price is correct, then the market accepts it and we are moving vprered, to the cherished goal of winning onogo and growth rates. And the gallery is interested in this no less an artist.

Added after 16 minutes
Цитата:
because of Artists and little that risky profession.
I liked the joke ...

Последний раз редактировалось Семен Семенович; 11.12.2009 в 13:47. Причина: Добавлено сообщение
Семен Семенович вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 5 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Семен Семенович за это полезное сообщение:
AlexanderG (11.12.2009), DSF (11.12.2009), kozhinart (11.12.2009), Валерий Рыбаков (11.12.2009), Кирилл Сызранский (11.12.2009)
Старый 11.12.2009, 15:36 Язык оригинала: Русский       #52
Гуру

Поблагодарили 4,028 раз(а) в 1,687 сообщениях

I had in view of outstanding artists. This is not a joke.
Sem.Sem not bother, sell everything in-time judge. What a difference a good-bad gallery, good-bad artist. Sell and gather a collection of what feel best.
Will become rich here and wake right.

Pavel вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 11.12.2009, 16:44 Язык оригинала: Русский       #53
Старожил

Поблагодарили 719 раз(а) в 205 сообщениях

Цитата:
Sem.Sem not bother, sell everything in-time judge. What a difference a good-bad gallery, good-bad artist. Sell and gather a collection of what feel best.
Dear Paul! I already wrote once, that does not sell or trade. I've been doing gallery business. This concept is much broader than the simple idea of selling paintings ... And sell my Gallery qualified sellers ...

Цитата:
will become rich here and'll be right.
Never pursued the goal of becoming rich. My interests in some other field. In short life, and thank God! Are you sure that all the rich - right?

Семен Семенович вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 3 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Семен Семенович за это полезное сообщение:
DSF (11.12.2009), Pavel (11.12.2009)
Старый 11.12.2009, 18:27 Язык оригинала: Русский       #54
Старожил

Поблагодарили 1,086 раз(а) в 255 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 15
Отправить сообщение для kozhinart с помощью ICQ Отправить сообщение для kozhinart с помощью Yahoo Отправить сообщение для kozhinart с помощью Skype™

Цитата:
Artist's why the little that risky profession. ".
But engineers still mensche ....

kozhinart вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 2 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо kozhinart за это полезное сообщение:
AlexanderG (12.12.2009), iside (07.02.2010)
Старый 11.12.2009, 22:30 Язык оригинала: Русский       #55
Гуру

Поблагодарили 4,028 раз(а) в 1,687 сообщениях

Цитата:
Сообщение от Semen Semenovich Посмотреть сообщение
Dear Paul! I already wrote once, that does not sell or trade. I've been doing gallery business. This concept is much broader than the simple idea of selling paintings ... And sell my Gallery qualified sellers ...

Never pursued the goal of becoming rich. My interests in some other field. In short life, and thank God! Are you sure that all the rich - right?
It's not riches, but in the fact that the solid will make your gallery a few large paintings by artists who are very expensive. Gallery is basically a museum where everything is sold, and for the museum to keep the brand or a painting or a group of major artists, which contain needed nd any money. And dealers contain too.

Added after 2 minutes
Цитата:
Сообщение от kozhinart Посмотреть сообщение
And engineers still less ....
Matisse recalled that his father told him, become an artist kill you with hunger.

Последний раз редактировалось Pavel; 11.12.2009 в 22:32. Причина: Добавлено сообщение
Pavel вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 25.12.2009, 14:53 Язык оригинала: Русский       #56
Гуру

Поблагодарили 1,366 раз(а) в 551 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 39

http://www.allfreelancework.com/arts...ingartwork.php

Mnogo vsevozmoznyh resursov o tsenoobrazovanii.

AlexanderG вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 4 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо AlexanderG за это полезное сообщение:
iside (07.02.2010), L-ana64110 (25.12.2009), Seriy (25.12.2009), Евгений (25.12.2009)
Старый 05.01.2010, 23:48 Язык оригинала: Русский       #57
Гуру

Поблагодарили 6,613 раз(а) в 2,177 сообщениях

Nata Nova sent a link and summary of interesting book -
http://www.xanadugallery.com/book/
"Starving" To Successfull (hungry for success) how to become an artist A gallery, tons of e that must be done to gallery wanted to work with you.
In particular, the 6 major mistakes, which makes the amateur painter, presenting itself Gallery:
1. Submission of an insufficient number of works of one subject. Or in other words, the artist must have a theme in this topic
Finished 20-25, similar, odnostilnyh works of the theme in its development and its possibilities in this topic.
2. The lack of performance. The average artist must produce more than 50 works of art galleries in the format year-otherwise unprofitable gallery to work with him. (A Semen Semenovich against!)
3. Works must be submitted to a gallery owner in non-electronic format, as I understand. (we say that the CD is enough, the author does not agree).
4. Incorrect pricing, including the lowering of prices by the artist (Paul rights).
5. Choose the right gallery, working with such as you, works.

The book costs 16 dollars, special price. One chapter can be downloaded free, and it provides free delivery of their councils. This American!

Seriy вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Seriy за это полезное сообщение:
Старый 06.01.2010, 01:42 Язык оригинала: Русский       #58
Гуру

Поблагодарили 1,366 раз(а) в 551 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 39

Цитата:
Сообщение от Vaulin Alexey Посмотреть сообщение
tirazirovanie prinosit den'gi - and the popularity !!!
But! Unfortunately, scare the true connoisseurs who love art, followed by the result leads to the devaluation of the cultural product.
Nu pochemu ze, printy ochen 'populiarny sredi kollektsionerov.

Added after 1 minutes
Цитата:
Сообщение от Seriy Посмотреть сообщение
The book costs 16 dollars, special price. One chapter can be downloaded free, and it provides free delivery of their councils. True American!
Podobnyh izdanii million. Voobsche, s razvitiem interneta sekretov, prakticheski, ne ostalos'. No znat 'i sledovat', eto dve bol'shie raznitsy.

Последний раз редактировалось AlexanderG; 06.01.2010 в 01:43. Причина: Добавлено сообщение
AlexanderG вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 2 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо AlexanderG за это полезное сообщение:
iside (07.02.2010), Seriy (06.01.2010)
Ответ