Старый 19.06.2010, 13:22 Язык оригинала: Русский       #1481
Banned

Поблагодарили 189 раз(а) в 92 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 9
По умолчанию Dream Artist

The most active force in business is perseverance .. and me as an artist at the moment suddenly soared
Where to find such strength? The force - which can be used for my so-called face-art dealer has from the sale of my paintings a certain percentage variruyuschiysya in 20-50%of the aisles-agreed cost. Art dealer, in turn, can exhibit my work in galleries (certainly on favorable contract terms especially for me ), engage in direct sail, exhibitions, articles in mass media and all kinds of "promotion" in my name and market image and cultural prosvititelskoy life ... That is serious about an art dealer, I would, which would give the volume of material with which I worked (canvas and paint included) and a certain percentage would pay for life (not large amount of size that way 300-400 green backs, per month), then within 1-1,5 quite possible to buy the title of national artist and the value of my paintings vary the performance to an average of at $ 200-300, and between $ 1000 and maybe more (after all, the canvas is 70h80masksimum not like the Dutch masters, as well as in Shishkina 120x150 or like Aivazovs'kogo 180h240). And realizing their 3-5 pictures in a month I am pleased to able to enter the market more profitable ... However, Che I dreaming, where did this to me to find a dealer ... "Like most of the talent as it is not untwisted
Миниатюры
Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: rgnhjuy.jpg
Просмотров: 295
Размер:	436.4 Кб
ID:	844272  

Yurko вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 19.06.2010, 13:22 Язык оригинала: Русский       #1482
Гуру

Поблагодарили 4,382 раз(а) в 2,259 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 2
Отправить сообщение для NATA NOVA с помощью Skype™

Цитата:
Сообщение от LCR Посмотреть сообщение
I suddenly realized that you first need to agree on terminology: what is success? For me, merchantability never been synonymous with success, not so long ago, I did not even know the prices of artists that I like - some of them are very expensive, there are those who seem to me terribly undervalued, and I was very angry when I see how much sell their work.

Generally, this word - success - I do not really like. When I lived in Moscow, about artists not say. But no matter, we will use them for convenience.

Name - yes. Monticelli, and even with some provenance, as it turned out, you can buy a few thousand euros. That is, it is cheaper than Glazunov and, probably, than this Safonov or Safronov - can not remember his name. However, Monticelli - the name, and even how, but the two bloke, no matter how they pyzhilis, it is still a few decades, no one will know their names. History arranges everything in its place, I already wrote about it. Another thing - sometimes it takes a lot this time, it often comes too late for the artist.

P.S. Do not agree with the fact that you can "create a name." If you create it, it will be blown - see my passage of Glazunov and his ilk. The present, long-term name does not "create", it appears by itself, nezavisismo from vsyacheskih raskrutok and PR (including self-praise).

Dear LCR, totally agree! About terminogolii and congruence (sorry) dictionaries many times have they talked ..
Unfortunately money "inflated" does not happen .. (Otmytye. stolen come across, though)
And unlike the hollow name, they can buy bread and pay for shelter (written by the "roof" at first, but as a strike out, do not know)
A successful, some believe Abramovich and some mom-Teresa ..
So go and figure it out here .. (Who is the mother-planet more valuable ..)
 Maybe Artist as a monk in Asia should be on the alms-live ..

Added after 1 minute
Цитата:
Сообщение от Yurko Посмотреть сообщение
When I needed an apartment, I made money
I'm sorry, flat risunochkami earned or what?

Последний раз редактировалось NATA NOVA; 19.06.2010 в 13:27. Причина: Добавлено сообщение
NATA NOVA вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо NATA NOVA за это полезное сообщение:
Yurko (19.06.2010)
Старый 19.06.2010, 13:28 Язык оригинала: Русский       #1483
Banned

This I quoted Nikas Safronov .. read more carefully Madame

Старый 19.06.2010, 13:32 Язык оригинала: Русский       #1484
Гуру

Цитата:
Сообщение от Yurko Посмотреть сообщение
It's me quoted Nikas Safronov .. read more carefully Madame
Oh, those quotes! (Oh those "cited "!...)
(Sorry but)

Старый 19.06.2010, 13:32 Язык оригинала: Русский       #1485
Гуру

Поблагодарили 4,042 раз(а) в 921 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 4

Yurko, believe that such a "dream" can be achieved only intelligent nelenivy art dealer, in alliance with a clever nelenivym hudozhnikom.V each artist is buried klad.Nado only be a little closer to the artist and to rynku.I here already "well gush" (artist imagines a <!--~ ~-->)

Peter вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Peter за это полезное сообщение:
Yurko (19.06.2010)
Старый 19.06.2010, 13:43 Язык оригинала: Русский       #1486
Banned

Well, yes Shrovetide pancakes, as you said not linivy art dealer .. and a vicious circle; of us in the Ukrainian province at this stage, no .. usually want a girl 'All at once "and expose a picture or two will stand quarter, at least ... and then call back and say that there is an honorable man wants to get in power .. but can you cheaper .. but at the time and soglashaeshsya .. then okazyvaetsya that not all that bad .. and then sold twice as expensive .. and get a bonus one for which consent has .. and Shaw do?

Старый 19.06.2010, 14:03 Язык оригинала: Русский       #1487
Гуру

таша (19.06.2010)
Старый 19.06.2010, 14:14 Язык оригинала: Русский       #1488
Banned

On the organization of exhibitions where to take it and rent, and advertising, and image ? In tribute to the execution of works where to find? Sponsor, such as search? On the one hand who owns the art without bread will not ... But on the other artist must know his craft in all its details ... constant display, but how? on the street is a utopian theme .. to be an artist, primarily hands work

Старый 19.06.2010, 14:22 Язык оригинала: Русский       #1489
Гуру

Yurko, who wants to, he looks for opportunities ..
(But not excuse)

Yurko (19.06.2010)
Старый 19.06.2010, 14:58 Язык оригинала: Русский       #1490
Banned

По умолчанию That still read

www.companion.ua from the Kiev artist Victor Pokidantsa
"&": What is the promotion of the artist?

VP: Very expensive, even if not "buy" by critics. Judge for yourself: participation in the prestigious European art-festival costs $ 10 thousand to participate in the exhibition and sale, you must agree with the gallery, which usually takes 50%of what can be earned. The remaining 50%takes the insurance and transportation costs. That is almost always (even after the exhibition and sale), the artist remains in the red. But can make a name for himself, to become famous among Western connoisseurs of art, which will allow it to sell the painting for a good price in the future. Returning to the question of costs of promotion, let me note that to the cost of every exhibition events you want to add the cost of printed materials: brochures, catalogs, slides (these costs can amount up to $ 10-15 thousand).

Incidentally, in Ukraine, all it is cheaper than abroad, but much less promising. The artist, thinking about his future, should not limit ourselves domestically, in which he lives.

And this is the Russian trends:
Smart promotion inflate the price kartinySposoby earnings in the galleries

The cost of painting grows with every personal exhibition or inclusion in the catalog by 10-20%.
Audit of the Committee for State Property of the St. Petersburg (KUGI) (94,239) * in 2004, revealed that approximately 100 premises artists from 2 thousand existing used inappropriately.
But if the organization that manages the gallery, framed as a non-profit, and promoting education and culture, it owes 70%of the land use under the development of culture, and for 30%of the area can conduct business, while paying rent at a rate of 0.1. In the galleries, you can also hold art breakfasts, conferences, etc. Rental of premises okolo150-200 m2 in the morning or evening can bring $ 1500-2000.

Investing in art
On the cheap scenes ($ 300-400) earn usually once, ie buy them from the artist for a song and sell at the exhibition or display, and then take a percentage of sales (from 20 to 70%).
With more expensive paintings opportunities for advancement and promotion of the artist come from the gallery. For example, a painting novice artist can be estimated at $ 300-500, after the first solo exhibition, it grows by 10-20%if the Artist of the general exhibition came to the catalog, price increases by 10-20%if the painting came to the exhibition Museum or Art-Moscow ", price rises of 2-3.
Resell now possible for local collectors and the West. Art gallery manager, "D-137 Tatiana Milyukova explained that a year with good promotion price pattern grows about 2 times, and in five years you can resell it in 4-5 times more expensive.

Proper promotion
Promotion requires deliberate steps, play an important role turned out communications with museums, associations, artists, etc. To promote the artist invited the curator (normally the museum staff), for the preparation of a personal exhibition, he receives $ 300-400 once.
As an example of a successful promotion Tatiana Milyukova has history begins in St. Petersburg artist Marina Fedorova, who brought their works to the gallery for about six months ago: "We assessed them in the $ 200 - normal price for an unknown artist, but after consultation with the curators have decided to take her work on" Art Moscow "in May. There she was painting was bought for $ 2 thousand Moscow collectors. Therefore, to return to Petersburg prices of Marina Fedorova rose to $ of 400-500.

Lidia Lazareva

Эти 3 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Yurko за это полезное сообщение:
Annamain (03.10.2010), Peter (19.06.2010), Валерий Рыбаков (20.06.2010)
Ответ

Опции темы
Опции просмотра