Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > English forum > Investing in Art
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Investing in Art Share your opinion about the profitability of investments.

Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 26.03.2010, 18:11 Язык оригинала: Русский       #1271
Гуру

Поблагодарили 55,134 раз(а) в 24,142 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 133
Отправить сообщение для Кирилл Сызранский с помощью Skype™

Цитата:
Сообщение от Buscador Посмотреть сообщение
Instead of professional debate over Barcelona ...
This is something you carry with me "professional discussion, to me," underground "dilirom with an" Eastern Bazaar "?

Цитата:
I understand what you practice
Цитата:
In developed markets such as you will not
Цитата:
After all, with your approach, it does not go on popularity of artist, but only makes about your interest ...
You must find someone potsivilizovannee for "professional debate."

Added after 1 minutes
Цитата:
What do you want, so dopekayut my Spanish roots
I'm up to your "roots" ...

Последний раз редактировалось Кирилл Сызранский; 26.03.2010 в 18:12. Причина: Добавлено сообщение
Кирилл Сызранский вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 26.03.2010, 18:20 Язык оригинала: Русский       #1272
Гуру

Поблагодарили 1,230 раз(а) в 474 сообщениях

Цитата:
Сообщение от Cyril Syzranskiy Посмотреть сообщение
You must find someone potsivilizovannee for" professional discussions ".
Do you have delusions of grandeur. I expressed my opinion to the topic. Oh as long as you wrote in response to it (with lots of common phrases or how you express love - flooding), I just responded to your messages with lichnosnuyu orientation.
And so, I am very (Nea stress the first syllable) would gladly talked with people really engaged in promotion of the song artists ...

Buscador вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 4 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Buscador за это полезное сообщение:
L-ana64110 (27.03.2010), noart (26.03.2010), tiffany (01.08.2010), Черномашенцев Владимир (25.04.2010)
Старый 26.03.2010, 19:02 Язык оригинала: Русский       #1273
Гуру

Поблагодарили 6,613 раз(а) в 2,177 сообщениях

Buscador, here there are none. Cyril deals only with dead artists.
Another active participant in the debate likes to notice that deals only with member-correspondents rosakademii.
But who said that the promotion of living?
Should I read the title of the topic - How to promote a deceased artist?

Added after 6 minutes
In the promotion of long-dead artists whose work is not in the market and certainly no deposits works in private hands, in fact, a number of interested persons is and critics, and publishers, and museum workers, and the tourist business.

Последний раз редактировалось Seriy; 26.03.2010 в 19:08. Причина: Добавлено сообщение
Seriy вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 3 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Seriy за это полезное сообщение:
L-ana64110 (27.03.2010), noart (26.03.2010), Хранитель укропа (06.08.2013)
Старый 26.03.2010, 21:17 Язык оригинала: Русский       #1274
Гуру

Поблагодарили 4,028 раз(а) в 1,687 сообщениях

Цитата:
Сообщение от Seriy Посмотреть сообщение
Buscador, here there are none. Cyril deals only with dead artists.
Another active participant in the debate likes to notice that deals only with member-correspondents rosakademii.
But who said that the promotion of living?
Should I read the title of the topic - How to promote a deceased artist?

Added after 6 minutes
In the promotion of long-dead artists whose work is not in the market and certainly no deposits works in private hands, in fact, a number of interested persons is and critics, and publishers, and museum workers, and the tourist business.
Member-correspondent of Academy Tsereteli recently became Nikos Safronov ?

Pavel вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 26.03.2010, 22:05 Язык оригинала: Русский       #1275
Banned

Поблагодарили 394 раз(а) в 180 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 24

Цитата:
Сообщение от Konstantin Посмотреть сообщение
I already told you that these allegations will be clean. Concrete examples of names and dates, including such details as - how many people and to what numbers were traded.
You must understand that the true documentary information can not be in nature? Yes indeed an auction is the documented prices - but as we all know, but confirmed the auction, and it does not mean that if one artificially sold on what a particular price - it does not mean that the price will be demanded by buyers outside the auction. So it turns out not understandable situation. At the art fair poked auction catalog - but for some reason people refuse to buy at auction price. I meant to say modern art 2000. It has been repeatedly written - that the secondary product is not who will not pay the money that these artists have done with the help of technology at the auctions. I am often in the West and also attend art fairs - I can see how everything happens in reality.

Pavel QUOTE]

Added after 1 minutes
[ QUOTE=Pavel; 1004351] member-correspondent of Academy Tsereteli recently became Nikos Safronov ?<!- - ~ 7 ~-->
<!--~ ~--><!--~ 7 7 7 ~--><!--~ ~-->
is a full .........

Added after 11 minutes
Цитата:
Сообщение от Pavel Посмотреть сообщение
member-correspondent of Academy Tsereteli recently became Nikos Safronov ?<!--~ ~--><!--~ 7 7 7 ~--><!--~ ~-->
In this regard ))))

Nikas Safronov. Many call him a master of PR-A, as the artist has made a career, creating portraits of presidents. He crook seeks to make history. Whatever the case may be, the fact remains: the work of buying. However, as acknowledged by many critics and art historians, his work is actually not how it is superior to the ordinary artist-academics. What is the secret of his success? His life is like a PR-campaign-long life.
He began his career Safronov with the fact that, breaking into secular "hangouts", gave them painted portraits of people with whom they were written, that would declare itself. This action involves the development of its image as a portrait painter elite. This trick worked on future orders. It is clear that, for example, presenting a portrait of Ksenia Sobchak in the future he hoped to obtain an order for a portrait of someone from her entourage, for example, from her friend, a "socialite" (and received such orders), the price of which will pay for his efforts spent 2 or more portraits. Thus Safronov disseminate information of their services and made sure that she began painting the first of the country as a political and business elites. He found its niche.
However, to become a recognizable and popular in high places is not enough. Need to warm up interest in his personality and creativity. For this purpose he organized various exhibitions, attend various events, which produces a sensation, aimed to attract more attention to his person. For example, at a party advertisers Moscow under the title "Devil's Dozen", which is "more like a powerful PR-action artist Nikos Safronov, rather than the get-together of advertisers." Safronov, under various pretexts gifts to visitors to their creativity in the form of catalog publication, indicate the value of the gift. The cost of the catalog is at that time, $ 500. Also often are PR-action in the form of a quiz on knowledge of the biography of Nikas Safronov, or an artist donates to charity a significant amount, then it many times referred to in the media.
Another tool, which often uses Safronov - rumor, myth, exaggeration, scandals, etc. Take his speech on TV, when he told how he was cruelly deceived and ruined mistress, trapped insidious hunter for his fortunes. It later turned out that this story has not found his real confirmation. Heavily fueled the popularity of Safronova and his statements such as this: "I'm from another generation. I am now not all may be understandable, but I - another generation. I - Van Gogh ... "After these comparisons, it is no wonder why the later articles appear on the contents of the following:" After more than a quarter century, one of the most famous contemporary artists, whose name is always put next to the world of historical artists such as Dali, Picasso, Andy Warhol, working in non-traditional manner of writing, such as surrealism, abstraction, neoart ... "This statement is not clear regarding the Dali and Picasso - they know everything, but abroad Safronov, a little-known figure.
However, such positioning and comparison with the great names affects the primary, the most numerous, the target group, ie to buyers (especially those who grew rich on the wave of restructuring) who do not consider myself knowledgeable in the arts, but who seek for their considerable capital to be modern and cultural development. This bait works well, and a man who wants to decorate your cottage or flat objects of art, chooses what is considered fashionable in line with those trends, which are formed under great pressure such as the creative mind Safronov, Tsereteli, Shilov, Shemyakin, etc.

Последний раз редактировалось noart; 26.03.2010 в 22:17. Причина: Добавлено сообщение
noart вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 3 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо noart за это полезное сообщение:
L-ana64110 (27.03.2010), Yurko (27.03.2010), Черномашенцев Владимир (25.04.2010)
Старый 26.03.2010, 23:21 Язык оригинала: Русский       #1276
Гуру

Поблагодарили 29,853 раз(а) в 6,714 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 10

Цитата:
Yes indeed an auction is the documented prices - but as we all know, but confirmed the auction, and it does not mean that if one artificially sold on what a particular price - it does not mean that the price will be demanded by buyers outside the auction .
Promotion through auctions thing is thin and expensive. If the paintings were worth $ 000 2000-10, and then suddenly at some auction sale took place 100 000 $. And at this price drove two men, all intelligible to all. And at the same time note that the auction to pay 20-30%of the auction, but still possible and in a country where the purchase, will have to pay tax. Total raskrutchik for such an operation is losing $ 30-40. The result is zero, the prices will not rise to the artist. I know of some examples. To raise the prices will take years and money and a lot of work. And still not a fact.

Konstantin вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 6 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Konstantin за это полезное сообщение:
AlexanderG (27.03.2010), L-ana64110 (27.03.2010), Pavel (27.03.2010), Yurko (27.03.2010), Вивьен (27.03.2010), Евгений (27.03.2010)
Старый 26.03.2010, 23:24 Язык оригинала: Русский       #1277
Гуру

Konstantin, clean n /a box, please.

Added after 3 minutes
Цитата:
Сообщение от Konstantin Посмотреть сообщение
To raise the prices will take years and money and a lot of work.
And if there is a lot of work, you can raise prices and girlfriends.
When really have to resort to such a crudely primitive tools, as auctions "namahivanie, it was all over, you just do not that tovarets, you do not unscrew, it seems, nor as well-no, no syak ...

Последний раз редактировалось Кирилл Сызранский; 26.03.2010 в 23:27. Причина: Добавлено сообщение
Старый 26.03.2010, 23:33 Язык оригинала: Русский       #1278
Гуру

No reason, quietly akuratno up - normally. If a value of 10 t $, then in the first year to organize several auctions for $ 12-15 is the next up to 20 tons $, and so on. Plus of course the exhibition of at least two per year (this is for the modern). For antiques exhibition is not so often, but in a very decent place with good press. Well, and so much more ...

Эти 3 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Konstantin за это полезное сообщение:
AlexanderG (27.03.2010), Yurko (27.03.2010), Вивьен (27.03.2010)
Старый 26.03.2010, 23:37 Язык оригинала: Русский       #1279
Гуру

Then say:
Цитата:
Correct promotion always leads to an increase in prices.
Total crap ...
If the goods are junk, get the ball rolling, do not get the ball rolling, trash and left.
raskuruchivat: to acquaint the audience, preferably more, with excellent painting of a remarkable artist, to be able to show it, make the necessary emphasis on the importance of his work, in the manner ...
It's not everyday advertising a la Luda Remmer, etc.
These technologies are moving consumer goods in the promotion of art do not work, and if they work, the negative side, zagonyadya artist and his work in quite so obscene ranks of consumers Kirkorov /Baskov etc.
Examples are.

Эти 3 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Кирилл Сызранский за это полезное сообщение:
DSF (27.03.2010), Konstantin (26.03.2010), Вивьен (27.03.2010)
Старый 26.03.2010, 23:46 Язык оригинала: Русский       #1280
Гуру

Цитата:
If the goods are junk, get the ball rolling, do not get the ball rolling, trash, and will remain.
Agree on all 100.

Although fun happen. That's every year at the fair Maastricht (familiar always come and tell) does not remember the name of the artist every week wrote on tablets - March 10, 2009, a week later, March 17, 2009, "and so many years. So what? Five years ago, it was funny and worth tens of thousands, this year again is ridiculous, but is now under $ 400 so.

Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Konstantin за это полезное сообщение:
Yurko (27.03.2010)
Ответ