Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > English forum > Art Kaleidoscope
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Art Kaleidoscope Interesting and relevant information about art. Discuss general art issues and any topics not covered in other forums. It’s only about art — love, politics, sports, hobbies etc. are discussed in “Chatter”.

Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 18.01.2020, 20:20 Язык оригинала: Русский       #1
Гуру

Поблагодарили 620 раз(а) в 421 сообщениях
По умолчанию New the work of WIM Delvoye

Don't even know where it is placed.
I think that here, but I feel that maybe we need to organize a theme "Живопись on the skin of a living person".
Just say, it's not a tattoo, in the sense that the technique is similar.
This is tattoo-art on the skin with the notorious provenance, so to speak.

So.

The work of WIM Delvoye Wim (Wim Delvoye) ‘Tim’, 2006-08 can be seen in the Museum of old and new art in Australia until April 30.

Tim —, the former Manager of a tattoo-parlor from Zurich, whose back has become a work of art. "My back - this canvas, - he says, - I time frame". This unprecedented event has become the embodiment of the idea of transformation of a living person in media art-object. After death, the image on his back tattoo WIM Delvoye, will be transferred to the collector who purchased it.

See video here: https://www.instagram.com/p/B7ba4icoe-6/

Андрей-ка вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Ответ

Метки
painting, painting, tattoo, wim delvoye