Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > English forum > Costs, valuation, attribution
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Costs, valuation, attribution Discuss artworks’ prices and attribution.

Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 22.05.2015, 11:23 Язык оригинала: Русский       #11
Гуру

Поблагодарили 55,134 раз(а) в 24,142 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 133
Отправить сообщение для Кирилл Сызранский с помощью Skype™

Цитата:
Сообщение от Магнолия Посмотреть сообщение
Cyril Syzran, why are You all smeared with black paint?
You saw in my assumption "black paint"?

Цитата:
Сообщение от Магнолия Посмотреть сообщение
My record All messages from shoosh - pre-sales scenario. Wait-a development of events!" made in a benevolent tone.
Mine too.

Кирилл Сызранский вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 22.05.2015, 14:54 Язык оригинала: Русский       #12
Гуру

Поблагодарили 1,712 раз(а) в 1,079 сообщениях

Цитата:
Сообщение от shoosh Посмотреть сообщение
besides, there Strebkov.
So, this picture is probably more fun Strebkov, and interesting.Moreover, from the father remained.
shoosh, I think a picture is not necessary to throw away, it's worth it to take home.
What's the problem, you're not on the moon forgot it Besides - mail is.

redbor вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 25.05.2015, 22:50 Язык оригинала: Русский       #13
Новичок

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

It seemed to me that most of the sketches-explications earlier in the movie was done in pencil, ink, watercolor. Now all this is done in special computer programs.

Being thousands of miles away, my father and I have long forgotten about the existence of not only this oil painting. And, in infrequent telephone conversations, interested in my other stories...
So to set the name of this plot with the working title "Travellers in night" is only possible with Your help.

Place it in a new frame? It would be possible, when the friend of a few years ago was worked in a framing shop "Sviblovo" the inspector-designer under the guidance of aesthetic smoker. But since that time I have collected a nice collection of icons with the television symbolism and, in moments of idleness, thinking about the transfer of this meeting with the felt albums under sunlight, velvet, having arranged in a minimalist frame metal. To exhilarate, hanging in a secluded corner of the interior, visiting drunken colleagues on television.

To ask men to send mail, and so unselfishly helped with night dragging the junk in the basement under the shop "Magnolia", I will refrain - I can assume pre-sales scenario.

shoosh вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 26.05.2015, 11:24 Язык оригинала: Русский       #14
Гуру

Поблагодарили 1,712 раз(а) в 1,079 сообщениях

[QUOTE="shoosh;3465721"]Ask men to send mail, and so unselfishly helped with night dragging the junk in the basement under the shop "Magnolia", I will refrain - I can assume presale scenari@
No, well you are not asking that you unselfishly sent the parcel with the picture
will reimburse these good people though postage...

redbor вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Ответ