Старый 18.05.2014, 00:38 Язык оригинала: Русский       #51
Гуру

Поблагодарили 25,442 раз(а) в 5,540 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 250

Do Schwartzman was a good job and he has not made ​​his living painting interpretation could afford. In this case, you can keep any sort of bargaining position in price. Including the most uncompromising .

In 1997, the auction prices for paintings by Hirst were 5-7 thousand dollars Later happened and 1-2 thousand . But he became famous , of course, not prices. And innovation. I think that reliance on a wider audience sincere lovers capable of buying at low prices , more important than reliance on a few wealthy. Plus important to be able to slowly raise prices, as career development , as indicated by the article.

AI на Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/artinvestment

Vladimir вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 3 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Vladimir за это полезное сообщение:
NATA NOVA (18.05.2014), Евгений (18.05.2014), Хранитель укропа (23.05.2014)
Старый 18.05.2014, 23:26 Язык оригинала: Русский       #52
Гуру

Поблагодарили 25,442 раз(а) в 5,540 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 250

Formula " price = cost of producing x 2" contained in that article - it is rather grotesque. No one calls to take it seriously . It can be regarded as at least some variant . The person has ceased to be tormented and could not concentrate on work. It's better than " Leave me alone, no one has no idea how much your product should cost ." And convincing than formula " floor - finger - the ceiling ."

Цитата:
Сообщение от acetate ; 3124421"
I hope no one will deny the fact that the price of his work , as does not relate to " the primary cost = cost of production ".
Kohl Speaking of Hirst . Relationship is not strong, but it is the case when some correlation there . Well, for example , platinum skull with diamonds is unlikely to be cheaper raw materials . With a shark in formaldehyde ( " The Physical Impossibility of Death in the Mind of Someone Living " was also an interesting story. Samu carcass Hearst bought in Australia for six thousand pounds. Plus shipping , customs clearance services taxidermist , chemists, masters of aquariums - I think he's 30 thousand production spent . Maybe more. Shark in 1991 Saatchi bought for 50 thousand pounds. that is approximately the cost of production , multiplied by two. turns ? But 14 years later sold it to Cohen Saatchik 140 times more expensive. But this is a secondary sale - not considered .

AI на Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/artinvestment

Vladimir вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Vladimir за это полезное сообщение:
NATA NOVA (19.05.2014)
Ответ

Опции темы
Опции просмотра