Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > English forum > Investing in Art
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Investing in Art Share your opinion about the profitability of investments.

Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 24.07.2008, 22:53 Язык оригинала: Русский       #31
Гуру

Поблагодарили 5,168 раз(а) в 1,142 сообщениях

About Freud and Rodko - balm to the soul. You can not even understand why no such prices, or to assess the artistic value. About love for their creativity and can not speak.

I have a question. If (and it seems inevitable) crisis in the global economy will move on art market, what will happen to prices at auctions and in galleries? How much%on average, they will change? What do you think the expected level of correction?

fross вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 2 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо fross за это полезное сообщение:
K-Maler (01.04.2009), sur (13.02.2010)
Старый 24.07.2008, 23:07 Язык оригинала: Русский       #32
Новичок

Поблагодарили 7 раз(а) в 2 сообщениях

Tell me, and you can make the artist was in the top hundred of the best artists? And in general - as they get into these ratings? All thanks to those who have their spins?

missart вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 25.07.2008, 02:04 Язык оригинала: Русский       #33
Гуру

Поблагодарили 38,258 раз(а) в 5,446 сообщениях

Frosechka, the depth of the coming correction can only conjecture ..

Even the casual researcher of the history of world art can tell about the collapse of Soho in the early 90's - the stars of world art, Julian Schnabel, Sandro Kia and Enzo Kuchchi not find a buyer, the legions of the most prestigious galleries finally closed its doors, general sense of despair and fear gripped the entire quarter. In 1993, critic for The New York Times NR Kleynfild analyzed the level of desperation dealers Soho. Bargaining, as if he bought a used car, every time he gets 20%discount - such discounts now available only to very large collectors and museums. In the gallery of Leo Castelli, he was offered 270,000 dollars for Lichtenstein sculpture, a year ago has cost $ 400,000.

It says skadke in 20%, but 270,000 for the sculpture, which cost 400000, I think that this is not 20%, and more than 30%.
We must also see whether there were customers who take these things on the proposed prices, or better said, how many of these buyers?

Mademuazell Art,
if this were possible, such ratings would not have existed, although I do not quite agree with the wording "ranking of the best artists," better to talk about "rankings of the most expensive art", otherwise we obtain a somewhat strange: within 3 months of X considered the best, and then Y to move it to second place "for goodness" - but not for long, because at the next auction of the work of X sold more than the work of Y. and again begins mess!
One can assume that for unwinding at this level need very substantial funding and, more importantly, different social status.

Volodya: a priori, I would say that the precedents. Names that come to mind first of all, it Meissonier, Fortuny, that is, more or less the official painting of the second half of the 19 th century.
But it is too easy an answer, it would be interesting to see, not worthless if many works of old art, I'm talking about the artists of the Renaissance and the Baroque. Prices of many paintings are known, but statistics on the "housewife's shopping basket" at the time was carried out (and sorry, right? Though this is the basket - is also quite a scam), so it's hard to imagine what those prices are consistent with, for example, up to 19 century in England the price of the bed is almost equal to the price of farmhouse - surprisingly, no?

Цитата:
Сообщение от qwerty Посмотреть сообщение
Actually, I share your views and opinions of LCR on this artist. Judge for yourself, in principle, nothing new in his work there: ugly human figures in the thirties, forties, a large number of Germans were doing, in particular Grosh and Grundig. /.../I think that this is the same story as with Rothko: You can always find some very wealthy Pinocchio, not too versed in the subject, and convince them that they face painting brilliant genius, which in future will be even genius. In this case, a small amount of work suddenly becomes a plus: this no one, well, in general, Shanghai leopards. In general, I would recommend stvl forumcanam invested in by this artist.
Not to mention Velasquez with his freaks
Calling it "the Shanghai bars" you have shown exceptional generosity, sir, I would remember any other fur-bearing animals, Mexican badger

Another thing: at the Rothko I'm with you (with a small letter, as you, sinners, several!) Does not agree, I like it very much!

And finally: somewhere I read that the prices on contemporary art always too high compared with the old. But by definition, at some point it ceases to be modern, it is necessary to observe what is happening on that fateful day: p

LCR вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 6 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо LCR за это полезное сообщение:
AlexYatskevich (30.10.2010), Annamain (30.09.2010), fross (25.07.2008), Jasmin (17.05.2009), sur (13.02.2010), Елизавета (02.04.2011)
Старый 25.07.2008, 07:35 Язык оригинала: Русский       #34
Гуру

Поблагодарили 7,268 раз(а) в 947 сообщениях

LCR, I never, and never claimed that Rothko - a bad artist. Moreover, in my opinion, he has developed some very good ideas Matyushina. But the oil (or the temperature, which is more common) Matyushina today is, say, 400 000, well, the best things - 1 000 000, and Rothko - 70 000 000. That's what is wrong. Matyushin - one of the most important people in the history of art, and Rothko - one of the. In my opinion, a fair price for the Rothko must be at the level of Vasarely, Lansky - ie 150 000 - 300 000, everything above - the foam from the promotion. And he is a good artist.

[color="# 666686"]Posted 2 hours 38 minutes[/color]
Цитата:
Сообщение от Vladimir Посмотреть сообщение
A lot of it is known in the history of examples of people who have bought works by artists that are included in the monograph, had numerous publications, exhibitions, etc. zanchitelnye would remain with distressed canvas? Let us concretize:
1. Can depreciate Neo Rauch? And that for this to happen?
2. What examples from history can attest to the risks of depreciation for all? Temporary "drawdown" - does not figure too Impressionists subside.
Deb-Ponsan, Forain, Rops, GIS, Viyett, Guillaume, Legrand, Riviera, Blois, Jouy, Donna, Debuten, de Chavannes, Ranson, Vyuyyar, Roussel, Muller, DETAILS, Enner, Ziem, Fanta, Darda, Lautier, Morin - it is the artists, which doctor Vollar, the most famous Marshal, in the history of art, the organizer of the first Impressionist exhibition and Cubists, called in his time the most important and promising. In the early twentieth century, they sold much better than Cezanne, Monet, Degas.
Another example. I began to buy paintings in the late eighties. My first Purchace were works by Alexander Parkhomenko and Eugene licorice. These people have had solo exhibitions in the CHA, it was a lot of publications, for their work frantically traded at auctions. I was lucky at the auction and buy some of their works to 10 000 rubles. Then that was big money, for example, Lada cost about 7000. Can you now say anything about any artist mentioned? This is the answer to your second question.
The first question is simple. It may well be that prominent gallery owners, for some reason begin to engage in other names, but without the active participation of the audience forget Neo Rauch in a very short time. Indeed, he did not Bacon and Tanguy, but only - one.
Миниатюры
Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: А.В.Пархоменко.Девочка_с_мячом.1990.Х.м.33,5х24,5.jpg
Просмотров: 524
Размер:	101.0 Кб
ID:	16526   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: А.В.Пархоменко.Мальчик_с_сачком.1990.Х.м.40х30.jpg
Просмотров: 562
Размер:	127.0 Кб
ID:	16536   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: Евг.Солодкий.Мерзляки.1989.Х.м.94х93.jpg
Просмотров: 554
Размер:	107.3 Кб
ID:	16546   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: Евг.Солодкий.Домик_и_облако.1988.Х.м.48х43.jpg
Просмотров: 490
Размер:	123.5 Кб
ID:	16556   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: Евг.Солодкий.Филин.1988.Б.,см.т.83х44.jpg
Просмотров: 555
Размер:	50.2 Кб
ID:	16566  

qwerty вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 13 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо qwerty за это полезное сообщение:
Admin (25.07.2008), fross (25.07.2008), Glasha (09.10.2008), iosif (04.08.2008), LCR (25.07.2008), Santa (19.05.2011), Seriy (04.10.2009), Veronic (30.07.2009), Vladimir (25.07.2008), zarajara (28.01.2011), Zenia (08.09.2008), Евгений (01.08.2008), Фред (22.11.2008)
Старый 25.07.2008, 13:06 Язык оригинала: Русский       #35
Гуру

Поблагодарили 5,168 раз(а) в 1,142 сообщениях

Цитата:
LCR, my first Purchace were works by Alexander Parkhomenko and Eugene licorice. Can you now say anything about any artist mentioned?
And in that case do? Is it possible that the price over time offset? Or should rid fixing damages?

fross вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 25.07.2008, 13:50 Язык оригинала: Русский       #36
Гуру

Поблагодарили 16,455 раз(а) в 4,506 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 273

Цитата:
Сообщение от fross Посмотреть сообщение
get rid of fixing damages?
Art business is not Exchange, then other laws ..

Евгений вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 25.07.2008, 14:33 Язык оригинала: Русский       #37
Гуру

Поблагодарили 25,442 раз(а) в 5,540 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 250

Цитата:
Deb-Ponsan, Forain, Rops, GIS, Viyett, Guillaume, Legrand, Riviera, Blois, Jouy, Donna, Debuten, de Chavannes, Ranson, Vyuyyar, Roussel, Muller, DETAILS, Enner, Ziem, Fantin, Darda, Lautier, Morin - an artist, whose doctor Vollar most famous Marshal, in the history of art, the organizer of the first Impressionist exhibition and Cubists, called at one time the most important and promising. In the early twentieth century, they sold much better than Cezanne, Monet, Degas.
Everything Else - convincingly, but these names are forgotten nuance. Remote historical period. Then there was two things: 1) powerful media 2) global market (Americans, Japanese, Chinese). Now promotion and dissemination of information takes place globally and tightly. 80%of the names and would not know, but we told the LCR, someone read in the Art Institute amerkika, someone on the Internet - and all the information has remained in history. There is not forgotten. And then business Vollara with these names would have drowned if I come in large numbers, and U.S. investors have become all the sour cream, pumping up the market. Last week, spoke with Gary Tatintsyanom, he returned from China and said that the market is so-so and poor Chinese artists are not hyped the Chinese themselves, and American Funds - Chinese business created from scratch. Generally Tatintsyan lot of interesting things said - soon decipher interview sheet.

Vladimir вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Vladimir за это полезное сообщение:
sur (13.02.2010)
Старый 25.07.2008, 15:17 Язык оригинала: Русский       #38
Гуру

Поблагодарили 2,996 раз(а) в 1,037 сообщениях
Отправить сообщение для Meister с помощью ICQ

Цитата:
It may happen that the prominent gallery owners, for some reason begin to engage in other names, but without the active participation of the public will forget
I think that this phrase defines the future of contemporary art markets, and No funds will not help)) or vice versa would help - these worked, come along for the next.

Meister вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 25.07.2008, 16:01 Язык оригинала: Русский       #39
Гуру

Поблагодарили 16,455 раз(а) в 4,506 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 273

Цитата:
Сообщение от Vladimir Посмотреть сообщение
soon decipher interviews and overlaid.
Volodya it will be interesting ...

Евгений вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 27.08.2008, 10:22 Язык оригинала: Русский       #40
Administrator

Поблагодарили 2,434 раз(а) в 632 сообщениях

Цитата:
Сообщение от LCR Посмотреть сообщение
I found these useful recommendations on the Internet. Relieved that I could become a useful member of the local virtual community, which I immediately transferred, but unfortunately, as quoted by me, I lost the address of the original investment of this win-win formula, so you'll have to take my word for it
How to unleash the artist bis

Admin вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Ответ