Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > English forum > Appraisal
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Appraisal Find out where and how you can get artworks appraised. Discussions related to fine art appraisal.

Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 07.11.2008, 23:43 Язык оригинала: Русский       #51
Гуру

Поблагодарили 7,268 раз(а) в 947 сообщениях

Цитата:
Сообщение от uriart Посмотреть сообщение
About the radioactive elements trapped in the paint layer first published art from the Russian Museum Elena Basner.
I will not exactly say it is an invention or anybody else, can not remember.
However, a certain logic in this obviously is.
Really. If, before the first tests of nuclear weapons, radioactive elements do not end up in the paint (base-natural dyes), then after testing these elements began to fall in the materials constituting the colorful pigments.
And. During the time when the Russian avngardisty lived and worked there have been no nuclear tests. Here and there, and there should be no p-elements of the act. And if they are present in the works attributed to 1940? And if they are found, the conclusion suggests itself. What is 10-20-s 20-th century when in pigments is p-akt.elementy!
That's what I read.
The source did not remember. Sorry. Would give ссылочку.
On this method, I was talking to Lena Basner year and a half ago. It was not her invention, it occupies the entire institution. Just her first had the idea to postpone counting of radioactivity in the examination of paintings. I'm not entirely sure of the viability of this idea, because I am not an expert in this area, but would like to wish them well: If it works, then at least to pre-war art issues will become much smaller. By the way, Lena for several years, both withdrew from the Russian Museum, not wanting to put up with constantly exerted on her as an expert on the pressure.

qwerty вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 3 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо qwerty за это полезное сообщение:
dedulya37 (08.11.2008), Vladimir (08.11.2008), Евгений (08.11.2008)
Ответ

Метки
Art Consulting, the attribution of paintings