Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > English forum > Art Kaleidoscope
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Art Kaleidoscope Interesting and relevant information about art. Discuss general art issues and any topics not covered in other forums. It’s only about art — love, politics, sports, hobbies etc. are discussed in “Chatter”.

Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 17.03.2009, 01:41 Язык оригинала: Русский       #1
Местный

Поблагодарили 374 раз(а) в 92 сообщениях
Angry Kabakov was withdrawn by its project with the competition "Innovation"

I would like to speak about how the endless ambition, jealousy and unhealthy situation around contemporary art in our country outshines the art itself. Now read that Kabakov withdrew his project "Alternative History of Art" c "Innovation" contest.
http://www.ncca.ru/news.text?id=41
http://www.gif.ru/themes/culture/kabakovy-refuse/
Reason - unanimous fuss in the media about the fact that Kabakov - no match for the rest of the nominees and gives them a chance.
Here they write:
S. Khachaturov: "Alas, not very convenient and for the main nomination" The work of visual art @.
Читать дальше... 
arose a tidbit in relation to all worthy finalists situation. In the company of beautiful artists Nicholas Polissky, Victor Alimpieva, Nikita Alexeev, Vladislav Efimovachaturov hit and Ilya I. Kabakov Exhibition epic "Alternative History of Art", produced by the fall of 2008, Roman Abramovich and Daria Zhukova and shown in the new center "Garage". And what to do? Do not give "us all" prize - deliberately isolate themselves from the accepted rules of the game in the world for contemporary art, to voluntarily take the image of intellectual outsiders. Give him a prize - ponaveshat blows all the other artists of the nomination, which Kabakov's nothing worse, but turned out to be a bargaining chip in artdiplomatii, in situations where normal competition can not even arise. It seems to me that the weakness in this case gave expert advice. Had he had the courage, Kabakov's project could be recommended in a separate specially devised for his nomination for the non-competitive (with a symbolic monetary terms, but with an impressive wording, the case when the word is a bargain).

And all in the same spirit. Kandinsky Prize booed as too "right", and here for what bichuyut - for excessive talent or what? If you follow this logic, the next artist in the list of nominees, bulging out of his genius, will Nikita Alexeev. He, too, go for a resignation? Strange happens: politicized art - bad art now - too bad! : mad:

Мунк вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 5 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Мунк за это полезное сообщение:
Allena (17.03.2009), fross (17.03.2009), Sandro (17.03.2009), Жар-птица (17.03.2009), Кирилл Сызранский (17.03.2009)
Старый 17.03.2009, 10:15 Язык оригинала: Русский       #2
Гуру

Поблагодарили 5,168 раз(а) в 1,142 сообщениях

I'm glad that was removed. Well, that innovation in the "landmark" Kabakov retrospective? Soviet-imperial scale? I for Polissky ill will.
Firebird, there's dedication for you http://www.polissky.ru/

fross вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 4 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо fross за это полезное сообщение:
Allena (17.03.2009), Meister (17.03.2009), Sandro (17.03.2009), Tana (19.03.2009)
Старый 17.03.2009, 10:44 Язык оригинала: Русский       #3
Гуру

Поблагодарили 2,996 раз(а) в 1,037 сообщениях
Отправить сообщение для Meister с помощью ICQ

Цитата:
Сообщение от fross Посмотреть сообщение
Well, that innovation in the "landmark" Kabakov retrospective?
that's the way agree with Frosya ... well, kill a god, I can not understand the deep conceptuality Kabakov's art, in particular the same "Beetle". I, for example, and Polissky and Alekseev liked much more.

Meister вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Meister за это полезное сообщение:
Tana (19.03.2009)
Старый 17.03.2009, 14:48 Язык оригинала: Русский       #4
Гуру

Поблагодарили 25,442 раз(а) в 5,540 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 250

Цитата:
Сообщение от Munch Посмотреть сообщение
endless ambition, jealousy and unhealthy situation around contemporary art in our country outshines the art itself.
It's not art, and sense orgmeropriyatiya (most prize.) I do think that the meaning of premiums - to encourage the artist to say "boy, you're on the right track, keep it up! We'll appreciate and love." This is a series of Order, which aims to draw public attention to the artist, to raise its status, to facilitate access to finance, exhibitions. Kabakov is necessary? I doubt it. He had such orders been like Brezhnev. But the rest does not hurt. A general problem of the organizers - it is still displayed on the review of comparable items. And we often get that cozy home matinee compared with the Brazilian carnival. I dearer matinee, but the carnival will always be steeper.

Vladimir вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 3 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Vladimir за это полезное сообщение:
Allena (17.03.2009), Tana (19.03.2009), Кирилл Сызранский (18.03.2009)
Старый 18.03.2009, 17:48 Язык оригинала: Русский       #5
Местный

Поблагодарили 374 раз(а) в 92 сообщениях

Цитата:
Сообщение от fross Посмотреть сообщение
And I'm glad that was removed. Well, that innovation in the "landmark" Kabakov retrospective? Soviet-imperial scale? I for Polissky ill will.
Firebird, there's dedication for you http://www.polissky.ru/
Correctly nothing "innovative". But I remember very well that she received from the project Kabakov true intellectual pleasure - from its many layers of meaning. A sweep ... It is precisely reproduced the Soviet-imperial scale (this was not the most important, of course), it was a travesty. Alekseev in this case, too, falls out of kategrii innovation. Of course, correctly, that Kabakov withdrew its draft. It is unclear why he MMSI general had displayed. Unpleasant when the lift is not a positive uproar against good art. An ugly situation. : (

Мунк вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Мунк за это полезное сообщение:
Старый 20.03.2009, 08:14 Язык оригинала: Русский       #6
Гуру

Поблагодарили 16,455 раз(а) в 4,506 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 273

Цитата:
Сообщение от Munch Посмотреть сообщение
It is unclear why he MMSI general had displayed.
Interesting article on OPENSPACE.RU "was it worth include Kabakovs among the nominees for" Innovation "?" http://www.openspace.ru/art/projects/160/details/8702/
---------------------------
Andrei Kovalyov, critic
"This is a profound mistake. This is about as if for the Turner Prize nominated the founder of Pop Art Hamilton. And why should he need it?" This nomination raises the position of a false choice. And the last time Boris Orlov on Kandinsky was a strange situation of competition with youth . The great classics have to sit on the Olympus and the awards look as petty hustling ... "

Евгений вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Евгений за это полезное сообщение:
LCR (20.03.2009)
Ответ