Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > English forum > Investing in Art
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Investing in Art Share your opinion about the profitability of investments.

Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 05.04.2009, 09:27 Язык оригинала: Русский       #11
Гуру

Поблагодарили 55,134 раз(а) в 24,142 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 133
Отправить сообщение для Кирилл Сызранский с помощью Skype™

Цитата:
Сообщение от K-Maler Посмотреть сообщение
with a specific country and very specific preferences of its inhabitants
This is what kind of country is that?
And what the residents prefer this?

Кирилл Сызранский вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 14.05.2009, 10:00 Язык оригинала: Русский       #12
Гуру

Поблагодарили 2,996 раз(а) в 1,037 сообщениях
Отправить сообщение для Meister с помощью ICQ

I decided to write here, to raise an old topic ... a good story LCR has long been laid out.

A day before bidding took place at Sotheby's. And again all the same person - Koons with his eggs - 5 million Basquiat - 3.5 million, Calder - At least 3,5 million the total amount of the auction and could not reach to the lower estimate, but 47 million had bought the same. .. Nothing these people do not stop ... more about the auction here: http://artinvestment.ru/news/auctnew...y_results.html

Meister вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 4 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Meister за это полезное сообщение:
Ignat (14.05.2009), SAH (14.05.2009), sur (09.03.2010), Tana (20.05.2009)
Старый 14.05.2009, 12:28 Язык оригинала: Русский       #13
Новичок

Поблагодарили 9 раз(а) в 1 сообщении

Interesting article.
I think the separation is not one, two of them. There is "the art of excellence", is "the art concepts. But Koons - it is neither one nor the other. This is the art of surplus value in its pure form.

I think is very simple and vulgar. From a commercial point of view, urinal initially seemed to be less advantageous than that of any picture. Difficult customer vparit per million. But it is very useful to artists, pissuaristam (Nitsche do not need denyuh sea, plus a cool postebatstso) and especially the art-dealers (since eliminated any side "nonsense" like the need for an artistic taste and flair, plus the opening shown in the article the broadest possible to steer the market , financially attractive manner). In some ways turns the market experiences an art dealer, and what could be nicer than receiving money for their impressions?

And they share the case "raised". Consumers were led to believe that this - the high art (in the sense of high investment grade rating). And some customers that only need. I want to say that there was unlikely that someone had illusions. And "the artists, both sellers and buyers from the outset to understand the essence of a purely commercial manufactured goods.
It turned out, as there has already been said, the pyramid. And the pyramid depends on the reality, even much less than the stock market or real estate. And thus, unlikely to fall.

And the last stage is that the concepts also dismiss as unnecessary. Black Square was - albeit, in the opinion of some, strange - a consequence of the metaphysical search for the artist. And even the urinal, I guess.
The egg symbolizes that Koons only one thing: that surplus value can create itself. Balm to the souls of the bourgeoisie, sorry for the involuntary Marxism.

This is actually a very beautiful shnyaga. But admiration is not a single individual Koons, and the whole system as a whole. It turns like a giant marketing department, which shows that the marketing of goods do not need, you need only minimal character to make money out of nothing. Transcendental marketing. The metaphysical character of the global financial system. Even the stock market is resting, there is even the expectations of trends in the real sector of trade, but here - just nothing.
In this sense the market "modern art" - in itself a splendid artistic phenomenon.

And I would have to place these "artists" did one simple thing. At the auction would have sold the void, so the 10 million. I do not mean blank canvas or a book, but simply - nothing. The buyer would have received all the necessary docks, bought the emptiness of such a brand "artist." Then you can resell these docks, if the price rise. And you can set at home, with the corresponding plate and pedestal, of course. Otherwise, guests will be hard to see this wonderful work of art.
Interestingly, none of them did not do? I just do not know.

Цитата:
Сообщение от K-Maler Посмотреть сообщение
On this subject, there are other opinions. Some authors think that is deliberate campaign to oust the traditional arts, which are always closely linked to the specific country and a very specific preferences of its inhabitants, that is unprofitable for the global market.
This way, too. The only thing I would not say that the action "deliberate", it turns out conspiracy.
Or so. The notion of "deliberation" implies that some people are doing something that could not do if they have good will. So, could not. The system will still make.
Another issue that some people are probably well aware what they do.

Ignat вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 9 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Ignat за это полезное сообщение:
Anaconda (01.05.2010), cronus (01.08.2021), kron (26.01.2016), SergeiSK (14.05.2009), sur (09.03.2010), tiffany (29.07.2010), Veronic (14.05.2009), адамович (17.09.2009), НАТАЛИ Д (08.10.2009)
Старый 14.05.2009, 12:56 Язык оригинала: Русский       #14
Авторитет

Поблагодарили 1,047 раз(а) в 392 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 1

Цитата:
At the auction would have sold the void, so the 10 million. I do not mean blank canvas or a book, but simply - nothing. The buyer would have received all the necessary docks, bought the emptiness of such a brand "artist".
Still, "a piece of art" must be recognizable. Then who do not have problems with money and who are willing to actively demonstrate. For these purposes, and buy a "work of art." Maybach, too, not by running qualities are buying, but to highlight the status and opportunities, even if I myself. Here Koons and Hirst just incidentally. Void in this context does not fit, you need to be immediately obvious, but not read the papers. While writing the thought came to stir up business. Buy a stuffed in a pet shop, tuck them in aquariums with formalin and sell at bargain prices.

Сергеич вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 3 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Сергеич за это полезное сообщение:
Santa (13.10.2011), SergeiSK (14.05.2009), адамович (17.09.2009)
Старый 14.05.2009, 13:03 Язык оригинала: Русский       #15
Гуру

Поблагодарили 6,208 раз(а) в 1,926 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 1

Цитата:
Сообщение от Sergeyitch Посмотреть сообщение
stuff them in aquariums with formalin
Well then whisked plagiarism Better health in spirit

SergeiSK вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 2 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо SergeiSK за это полезное сообщение:
Santa (13.10.2011), Yaya (14.05.2009)
Старый 14.05.2009, 13:30 Язык оригинала: Русский       #16
Гуру

Поблагодарили 1,308 раз(а) в 415 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 12

Цитата:
Сообщение от Sergeyitch Посмотреть сообщение
The void in this context does not fit, you need to be immediately obvious, and not read the papers.
Sergeyitch, the "emptiness" must tally with a price tag. Emptiness, which is not hung a tag, no one needs

Yaya вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 14.05.2009, 13:48 Язык оригинала: Русский       #17
Гуру

Поблагодарили 55,134 раз(а) в 24,142 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 133
Отправить сообщение для Кирилл Сызранский с помощью Skype™

Still, the magic in our forum.
See themselves. Yesterday party requests the Board.

Цитата:
Сообщение от Ignat Посмотреть сообщение
Dear forum members, I will be grateful for the advice.
And today is the Council itself!
Цитата:
I would place these "artists" did one simple thing. At the auction would have sold the void, so the 10 million.
Here it is, the great power of art!
Although, that really there.
Цитата:
I think everything is very simple and vulgar.

Цитата:
This is actually very beautiful shnyaga.
But nevertheless stipulates.
Цитата:
I just do not know.
Not like, but remember Ivan Andreevich.
The trouble, since the furnace will cobbler pies,
A stitch boots pieman,
And it will not go smoothly.
Yes, and noticing a hundred times,
As for who likes to tackle alien craft.
He zavsegda other stubborn and quarrelsome:
It is better to destroy it all,
And glad quick
Become the laughingstock of the world,
What is a fair and knowledgeable people
Ask il listen to council.
(c)

: D: D: D

Кирилл Сызранский вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 3 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Кирилл Сызранский за это полезное сообщение:
Ваулин Алексей (15.12.2009), Элис (20.09.2009)
Старый 20.05.2009, 21:47 Язык оригинала: Русский       #18
Гуру

Поблагодарили 4,028 раз(а) в 1,687 сообщениях

In my all in the art world is harmonious and logical. Nobody will pay money just so. We must understand, this is interesting but difficult to just bandy. Why rostut prices? Why fall on others. At the time of the Impressionists with 60 po03-around was not a time of the Impressionists, and academics. Only Durand Ruel believed in them. It was a struggle and it is necessary to know. The struggle between the liberal arts and memorized methods of academic, brown color and harmony.

Pavel вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 20.05.2009, 22:45 Язык оригинала: Русский       #19
Гуру

Поблагодарили 8,892 раз(а) в 1,858 сообщениях
Отправить сообщение для Артём с помощью Skype™

Цитата:
Сообщение от SergeiSK Посмотреть сообщение
Message from Sergeyitch View Post
tuck them in aquariums with formalin
Well here plagiarism slips in best medical alcohol
Valves do in crowded places. One day all will be repaid and the profit will go. That's the scheme and works!

Артём вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 21.05.2009, 00:05 Язык оригинала: Русский       #20
Гуру

Поблагодарили 3,655 раз(а) в 1,672 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 4

Цитата:
Сообщение от Cyril Syzransky Посмотреть сообщение
This is what kind of country is that?
And what the residents prefer this?
Living in Israel prefer to Jewish art, the inhabitants of Muslim countries are proud of and prohibit some of the topics that they impose for reasons unrelated to the art of not having. But what the people prefer, for example, Russia in each survey analysts said Christie and Sotheby's, read.

K-Maler вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 4 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо K-Maler за это полезное сообщение:
AlexanderG (19.11.2009), iside (05.02.2010), адамович (17.09.2009), Физик (01.05.2010)
Ответ

Метки
contemporary art