Старый 28.11.2013, 18:13 Язык оригинала: Русский       #21
Гуру

Поблагодарили 55,134 раз(а) в 24,142 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 133
Отправить сообщение для Кирилл Сызранский с помощью Skype™

Цитата:
Сообщение от Fed Посмотреть сообщение

By the way, even if you do not mention that you can buy, such as privatization could take place, to create normal joint stock companies, or ground to give the people's labor.

Privatization was carried out by the authorities of the Russian Federation has (have), and we were talking about the last year of the Soviet Union.

Кирилл Сызранский вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 28.11.2013, 18:21 Язык оригинала: Русский       #22
Мастер графредактора

Поблагодарили 869 раз(а) в 720 сообщениях

Цитата:
Сообщение от Cyril Syzran Посмотреть сообщение
This is what kind of " gallery " such trading in on the street replicas ? <! - ~ 7 ~ ->
Good probably invest in a copy ? <! - ~ 5 ~ ->
Yes , good . Stress that came up through the selection of highly stories. To copy , though needed a decent individual painting technique . Dollar exchange rate was 4 rubles. Two bedroom apartment on Taganka then cost 3000 bucks. And such "street " gallery fine save on rent, advertising and selling their wares throughout the Arbat a dozen vendors. Work bought this week - month exposure . For the year - flat .
Artists - entrepreneurs to invest not only in the apartments, but also in retail outlets.
At the same time there perfectly developed their artistic production .
( The only thing I had to use primers and waterproof varnish and picture frames . )
Therefore do not understand complaints about the life of producers - artists. Buy - means the right way go comrades! And where to invest income is also no problem .
That is to unwind investments can not only artists , but also artistic production is often highly impersonal goods.

Последний раз редактировалось Artoil-A; 28.11.2013 в 18:52.
Artoil-A вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 29.11.2013, 10:14 Язык оригинала: Русский       #23
Гуру

Поблагодарили 3,133 раз(а) в 1,448 сообщениях

Цитата:
Сообщение от Cyril Syzran ; 2867291"
Privatization was conducted by Russian authorities has ( have ), and we were talking about the last year of the Soviet Union , when it was carried out and the freezing of deposits in the Savings Bank of the USSR.
Deposits were frozen and not confiscated. After the collapse was followed by their re-registration, and even debility compensation . Perfect for them it was possible to draw a real , and not thieves privatization.

Yavlinsky proposed privatization on deposits even before the collapse , and even before freezing.

Fed вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 29.11.2013, 12:54 Язык оригинала: Русский       #24
Гуру

Цитата:
Сообщение от Fed; 2868401"
Well they could carry out a real , and not thieves privatization .
You frequently mention privatization, that it seems - it's something personal . Yes ? Worried that while " flew over Paris plywood ", clap their ears, and now looking to blame his "flight"? <! - ~ 7 ~ ->

Старый 29.11.2013, 13:03 Язык оригинала: Русский       #25
Гуру

Поблагодарили 999 раз(а) в 430 сообщениях

Цитата:
In fact, in the savings bank of the population were virtual money writing in these books. Now out of our time is difficult to imagine it , but then still keeping them for decades in the savings bank ("delay" <! - ~ 1 ~ -> what , I wonder? zhiz the second ? but no life -"draft" and there is no life " to white ", alas ) or living under the mattress - they are not just what was spent .
Well, speculators buy jeans for 200 rubles , well hit the road in Sochi , absent from any part of there " Caucasus village " ... And ?]
Only the work of our parents was not virtual. My dad ( with higher education ) until 1979, in the mines of copper and lead , Excavator worked hard in Kazakhstan . And my ancestors were there against their will , not of the class grandparents were .
Kept my mom in " BEAC " , and where to store ? Shifted to move back home in Russia , dreamed of Zhiguli . Stored that would not spend.
And here majeure jeans for 200 rubles .
Thank you parents - moved , even the " Lada " bought , only my father died at age 57 .

Цитата:
I'd rather be spending on something " earned t r y d o m the money " rather than succumbing to the call " to keep money in savings banks " , they lose.
No money , by the way , these savings banks bear did not make themselves every month my legs were carrying these savings on themselves and their children unhappy dozens ..
Carried themselves on what they believed the state. Now of course another matter.
Loch - not sure that I and my parents knew that word then.
But what was agreed upon , now a few of our time , to imagine and understand those events can .
Цитата:
store money in a savings bank - be in a lump suckers !
Added after 9 minutes
Цитата:
Thank you so often mention privatization, that it seems - it's something personal . Yes ? Worried that while " flew over Paris plywood ", clap their ears, and now looking to blame his "flight"? <! - ~ 7 ~ ->
Conditions for the privatization of all were not equal , in fact not legitimate , just then is the norm violations ( not sure what it is now better to privatize just nothing) . That only is a diagram with the pledge auction , etc.

Последний раз редактировалось тата; 29.11.2013 в 13:12. Причина: Добавлено сообщение
тата вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 29.11.2013, 13:14 Язык оригинала: Русский       #26
Гуру

Цитата:
Сообщение от acetate Посмотреть сообщение
dad just died at age 57
My 62 when I was 22.

Старый 29.11.2013, 14:01 Язык оригинала: Русский       #27
Гуру

Поблагодарили 999 раз(а) в 430 сообщениях

Цитата:
My 62 when I was 22.

Sincerely sympathize.
I was older.
Sometimes even a little ashamed that I travel by car, which he did not think he could.

тата вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 2 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо тата за это полезное сообщение:
Старый 30.11.2013, 01:22 Язык оригинала: Русский       #28
Мастер графредактора

Поблагодарили 869 раз(а) в 720 сообщениях

Цитата:
Сообщение от Fed Посмотреть сообщение
Well they could carry out a real , and not thieves privatization.

Yavlinsky proposed privatization on deposits even before the collapse , and even before freezing .

There has been some , in my opinion , criminal experiments with economies since gorbachevschiny . Not only privatization . There were signs ( of control theory ) that showed instability of the economy. In these conditions were effective artistic enterprises with low cost of fixed assets. Almost all were in circulation . Savings banks did not use. Vouchers are not stored .
It seems there are signs of instability still in the former Soviet space. Accordingly, this also applies to the Ukrainians.
 Who has understood and organized - with difficulty, but survived. I think it affected all of Soviet artists. They were very bad, because what little education taught in the work environment of the wild market .

Последний раз редактировалось Artoil-A; 30.11.2013 в 01:27.
Artoil-A вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 30.11.2013, 09:37 Язык оригинала: Русский       #29
Гуру

Поблагодарили 3,133 раз(а) в 1,448 сообщениях

Цитата:
Сообщение от Cyril Syzran ; 2868621 "
You often mention the privatization so that it seems - it's something personal . Yes ? Worried that then " plywood flew over Paris ," clap ears , and now looking to blame his "fly "
About " prohlopali ears" can write whoever did then clapped ears, and was far from that. So rest assured at least some of what was happening and followed normality .

Fed вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 30.11.2013, 12:31 Язык оригинала: Русский       #30
Гуру

Цитата:
Сообщение от Fed; 2869931"
who did then flapped his ears , and was far from that.
I, for example . <! - ~ 1 ~ ->
Цитата:
Сообщение от Fed; 2869931"
So rest assured at least some of what was happening and followed normality .
No need to grieve over the graves of the Soviet section of the property at the end of the twentieth century and to dream about , " nice it would be if all of a sudden from the house hold or underpass across the pond to build a stone bridge , which would have been on both sides shop, and that they sat and merchants selling various small items needed for farmers ". <! - ~ 7 ~ ->

Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Кирилл Сызранский за это полезное сообщение:
Wladzislaw (30.11.2013)
Ответ

Опции темы
Опции просмотра