Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > English forum > Discuss the Site and the Forum
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Discuss the Site and the Forum Questions, requests, suggestions, criticism, complaints, etc.

Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 09.12.2013, 23:08 Язык оригинала: Русский       #101
Гуру

Поблагодарили 55,134 раз(а) в 24,142 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 133
Отправить сообщение для Кирилл Сызранский с помощью Skype™

Цитата:
Сообщение от igorr Посмотреть сообщение
Yes, but then the forum is moderated . You close some threads blocking temporarily or permanently Some panelists . There is a rule that all those in the sale section should present the image - so you're protecting people from dubious offers . Well, why do this when you do not protect , at least once , sellers?

it's not a surprise to anyone that the world of art critics and a lot of opinions. one likes one another more. but if you allow each pass vykrivivat comments on prices due to this or that picture, it just undermines the level of the most proschadki . it makes some bazaar , not a civilized market. You follow the same reputation ?

Think .. and it is too one-sided <! - ~ 4 ~ - > yes and shows how this theme , created a long time and do not lose interest for 5 years , it is relevant (maybe not for everyone, but then offer paintings , not all participants ) .

Added after 9 minutes

I think in the case of frank discussion falshakov acceptable.

I say ban the flood , not otosyaschihsya to discuss the exposed lot in expressing opinions about the significance or insignificance of the artist , and so at least , discussion of prices just need to ban
Цитата:
Сообщение от igorr; 2891791"
simple rule - do not comment on the sale price in the section \\\\ buying.
The logic in this.
One thing " discussions and comments ", another - statements by price offered for sale .

Кирилл Сызранский вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Кирилл Сызранский за это полезное сообщение:
igorr (09.12.2013)
Старый 09.12.2013, 23:24 Язык оригинала: Русский       #102
Местный

Поблагодарили 115 раз(а) в 56 сообщениях

It is not only logical, but also a common practice of all major resources of this type, where there are sections on buying and selling anything.

igorr вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 09.12.2013, 23:52 Язык оригинала: Русский       #103
Гуру

Цитата:
common practice of all major resources of this type, where there are sections on buying and selling anything.
" Resources of this type" is usually only as a marketplace and is used when we are referring to the same gallery.

Старый 10.12.2013, 12:47 Язык оригинала: Русский       #104
Гуру

Поблагодарили 29,853 раз(а) в 6,714 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 10

Цитата:
Сообщение от igorr; 2891791"
I think in the case of frank discussion falshakov acceptable.
Thank you for letting , but the question is - who will determine that "Explicit falshak " and that " not clear "? You ? We ( the administration ) ? But for the expert " clearly" is one thing, but for the layman quite different threshold of this " clearly" .
With falshaki understood, move around :
For example, when you prove your price on Tikhomirov reference to a strange site with strange prices is normal ( good business ) , and when you offer to see the level of auction prices - is undermining your good business ?
And because of this we need to impose restrictions on the forum?

Konstantin вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 10.12.2013, 16:53 Язык оригинала: Русский       #105
Местный

Поблагодарили 115 раз(а) в 56 сообщениях

Цитата:
Сообщение от Konstantin Посмотреть сообщение
Thank you for letting , but the question is - who will determine that "Explicit falshak " and that " not clear "? You ? We ( the administration ) ? But for the expert " clearly" is one thing, but for the layman quite different threshold of this " clearly" .
With falshaki understood, move around :
For example, when you prove your price on Tikhomirov reference to a strange site with strange prices is normal ( good business ) , and when you offer to see the level of auction prices - is undermining your good business ?
And because of this we need to impose restrictions on the forum ?
Konstantin you with all due respect , do not respond or do not see the meaning of the question as a whole. I quite clearly described the problem , and the most active forum member agreed with me . (at least at the expense of prices) . others simply passed or did not notice this topic , although again it has been 5 years and maybe it's time to pay attention?

I justify its price as I want , it's the right of any seller. When someone starts to discuss my rates publicly , whether it links the results of one taken auction or store the other person , this prevents the sale, and indeed pricing painting multilateral issue so that these comments are obviously very subjective. just as disturbed not directly related to the subject of the sale other discussion.

( And now specifically about Tikhomirov. Two of the two paintings at auction in Sovkome had estimeyty 130000-200000 and 100000-150000 rubles. Therefore its price of 150 rubles believe that more than appropriate. But some stranger comment referencing Scoop on not think appropriate. it 's my own business , how to sell , how to describe what price to ask for and more. helping me and this is not necessary. )

Последний раз редактировалось igorr; 10.12.2013 в 17:00.
igorr вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 10.12.2013, 23:42 Язык оригинала: Русский       #106
Гуру

Поблагодарили 29,853 раз(а) в 6,714 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 10

Цитата:
Сообщение от igorr; 2892991"
my own business , how to sell , how to describe what price to ask for and more. and help me in this need not
However, using it via the forum. Why ? Because it visited forum, and this in turn is due to the comments of members of the forum .
Цитата:
Сообщение от igorr; 2892991"
do not answer or do not see the meaning of the question as a whole .
What's there unseen ? Everything is transparent - meaning free offline communication. Your sales it can be stir, and others on the contrary helps. Otherwise, why would so many ads appear here every day?

Konstantin вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 11.12.2013, 00:30 Язык оригинала: Русский       #107
Гуру

Цитата:
, and the most active forum member agreed with me.
(At least at the expense of prices).
And " is the most active forum member " did not want to speak to the topic Buy on exposed subjects, I'm there, even their attitude towards those works only after their sale show.
<! - ~ 1 ~ ->

Старый 16.12.2013, 18:09 Язык оригинала: Русский       #108
Новичок

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

I , of course, recently on the forum, and you can be my advice seems silly . But , for example, music forum , which I for a dozen years , enough people who want the same privileges as topikstarter - " I want to evaluate things that sell more , but my stuff can only be positive evaluation ." Fortunately , there are all on equal footing , and newcomer and old-timer . I understand that in our ads collectors give because they want to share them with a wider audience. Otherwise it would be a closed community . Therefore , hoping to sell its artifact , no need to mix with dirt recklessly " newcomers ." Or you do not sell , people will stop to trust you . And if you would please answer the offender as a person who understands the art - gently, and with an explanation of their opinions, I think the conflict could not be.
About the free assistance in identifying , I would introduce a small amount introduced by forum member for competent advice , even remotely . But it must be a genuine consultation and not just - " like-dislike " .

Waits вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Ответ