Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > English forum > Costs, valuation, attribution
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Costs, valuation, attribution Discuss artworks’ prices and attribution.

Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 23.06.2008, 18:31 Язык оригинала: Русский       #21
Гуру

Поблагодарили 5,168 раз(а) в 1,142 сообщениях
По умолчанию about some modern "masterpieces"

I Bitstrupa was a caricature, I have found:

http://www.bidstrup.ru/images/comicses/1406.gif

[color="# 666686"]Posted 17 minutes later[/color]
Цитата:
Сообщение от LCR Посмотреть сообщение
. Well, you now know everything about art. "

That's interesting to know, not whether my detective gave to our dear masters the idea of an investment be an indicator of risk?
Do I understand correctly the balance of power: A - cold, investors and professionals (museums, gallery owners, or the team raskrutchikov with the money bag) B - a little less sophisticated investors and professionals (the Conservatives), lovers (instilled) and C - probably, again, money bags (but without the team), or fans, or a conscious fraud (bank asset).
Something me sympathetic, none of these categories? Please add some more.

A detective interesting?

fross вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 2 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо fross за это полезное сообщение:
LCR (23.06.2008), Meister (23.06.2008)
Старый 23.06.2008, 19:06 Язык оригинала: Русский       #22
Гуру

Поблагодарили 38,258 раз(а) в 5,446 сообщениях

Цитата:
Сообщение от Nik Посмотреть сообщение
LCR, any time your detective novel? When was?
Released in 1996, called "Killing critics", by Carol O'Connell.

[color="# 666686"]Added after 1 minute[/color]
Цитата:
Сообщение от qwerty Посмотреть сообщение
LCR, in general, contained a passage you accurately describes the state of contemporary art market, with just one exception: it does not mention the real collectors and people who just love art, as such, of course, there is. These collectors collect what one likes, sometimes by buying things that are not wanted for any money. Recall, for example, Costacis: scary to think how many things he had saved from destruction, and in general, we would say today about the phenomenon of Russian avant-garde, if not this collector?
Well, what you gonna do, qwerty, you're right again: eek:: eek:: eek:

[color="# 666686"]Added after 8 minutes[/color]
Цитата:
Сообщение от fross Посмотреть сообщение
In Bitstrupa was a caricature, I have found:

http://www.bidstrup.ru/images/comicses/1406.gif

[color="# 666686"]Posted 17 minutes later[/color]

Do I understand correctly the balance of power: A - cold, investors and professionals (museums, gallery owners, or the team raskrutchikov with the money bag) B - a little less sophisticated investors and professionals (the Conservatives), lovers (instilled) and C - probably, again, money bags (but without the team), or fans, or a conscious fraud (bank asset).
Something me sympathetic, none of these categories? Please add some more.

A detective interesting?

Sweetheart fross, if you only knew about any purchases in question, brrrr! Obviously, because a nice category and no.
Cartoons - blood-curdling, and your Bidstrup - charm: o

LCR вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 23.06.2008, 19:50 Язык оригинала: Русский       #23
Гуру

Поблагодарили 2,996 раз(а) в 1,037 сообщениях
Отправить сообщение для Meister с помощью ICQ

LCR, in fact Meister is from "The Master and Margarita" (one of my favorite literary works), well, and that in German - because fate has developed ... Although Durer I also love)
I agree with qwerty, a detective too narrow a group of people described, it smacks more of the financial market, but not on the art market. Because really, there are collectors who collect for the idea and for them it is almost one of the main goals in life.
This is a very profound question - whether contemporary art deserves to be immortalized? Some of it genuinely delighted, some despise it, some were victims of PR, and their opinion is formed from the outside, rather than independently. But I personally think that the existing contemporary artists will remain 10%of those who will always be sold for big money. Perhaps Pollock, there will be Hurst, and perhaps Murakami, but more than 90%of the sink into nowhere. To say now who that will be - incredibly difficult. Must have a very broad outlook, deep knowledge of art history and art market in particular, and, of course, highly developed intuition. Personally, I think, and Hirst and Murakami, Koons and after some time lose their popularity, and will cost a penny ... but who are we to decide the fate? time will tell ...

Meister вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 23.06.2008, 20:29 Язык оригинала: Русский       #24
Гуру

По умолчанию price for Koons

Цитата:
Сообщение от Meister Посмотреть сообщение
LCR, I personally think that the Hurst, and Murakami, Koons and after some time lose their popularity and will cost a penny ... but who are we to fate? time will tell ...
Koons cents exact cost will not (clever! Pre-Loaded envisaged). The price of stainless steel for today at least 120rub/kg, and his work probably weigh tons, well and treatment are also costs money Hurst, too, take care to see the future - turned to diamonds, and has provided pre-self-liquidation of his early works (formalin-long last a shark)
Remain for many years to demand only the beautiful works (even if terrible, it is still beautiful). The only question is to guess that our children and grandchildren will look beautiful?

Старый 23.06.2008, 23:01 Язык оригинала: Русский       #25
Гуру

Поблагодарили 2,996 раз(а) в 1,037 сообщениях
Отправить сообщение для Meister с помощью ICQ

fross, well, we're talking about the artistic value of the product, rather than something for Skoko can sell what it is made)))

Meister вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 24.06.2008, 08:04 Язык оригинала: Русский       #26
Гуру

По умолчанию artistic value

Artistic value of works of art now, and even before, too, determined by a combination of positive reviews, references, impressions and, ultimately, knowledge of these works as the largest possible number of people. This is very similar estimate of the value of brands. And the name of the artist and a brand. And those artists who understand this - time to get lifetime benefits. And those who do not - depending on luck and someone's wishes on the basis of his work to create a new brand would provide the opportunity to descendants.
Quality of work determines only the magnitude of the required investments.
This is not my opinion - is a market failure, alas. We also admire nobody forbids unknown artists living with us next, but in the lists of favorite artists on this forum - only well-known names (expensive brands).
Therefore, even under very adverse outcome for the artistic value of Hirst, Koons and Murakami can not worry.

Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо fross за это полезное сообщение:
AlexanderG (19.10.2009)
Старый 24.06.2008, 13:05 Язык оригинала: Русский       #27
Гуру

Поблагодарили 25,442 раз(а) в 5,540 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 250
По умолчанию The idea is more important than material

Цитата:
Сообщение от fross Посмотреть сообщение
Hurst, too, take care to see the future - turned to diamonds, and has provided pre-self-liquidation of his early works (in formalin will not last long and the shark)
Hurst think of something. He has a good processibility things. For example, translated by his early masterpieces in a unique hologram (existing in single copy), which makes no critical loss of the original formalin. It is possible to present it as an evolution works, digitization, conversion to the new media - postpostmodernizm.
There is not important in their carcass. Important idea is important memory of proizhvedenii, its occurrence in the history of modern art. Matafora not ranked, but there remained many ancient wonders of the world? Pyramids? And where the Colossus of Rhodes, hanging gardens and everything else? In memory. In history. Loss of tangible embodiment does not impact on reputation. And perhaps usililila it.

Vladimir вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 24.06.2008, 14:15 Язык оригинала: Русский       #28
Гуру

Поблагодарили 29,853 раз(а) в 6,714 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 10

Цитата:
Сообщение от Vladimir Посмотреть сообщение
And where the Colossus of Rhodes, hanging gardens and everything else? In memory.

Only the "memory" you can not sell.
Written and winced himself, sounds like "home to sell."
In my life was a funny incident. Ten years ago my son was visiting with a mother-in-law. It was his four years. And so we come with his wife in the evening to them, and flies to meet the son, crying: "I have the memory of my grandfather broke". I gasped, for some reason, introduced in-law with a broken head, lying on the floor.
It turned everything easier. On the cabinet stood a statue of an eagle, brought from the GDR. And the child wanted to get it, but dropped and broke. Grandfather hour went lamented that does not feel sorry for the Eagles, and Memory.

Konstantin вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 30.06.2008, 11:47 Язык оригинала: Русский       #29
Administrator

Поблагодарили 2,434 раз(а) в 632 сообщениях

Interview with Fabrice Ehrgott, director of the Municipal Museum of Contemporary Art

Admin вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 4 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Admin за это полезное сообщение:
iside (29.11.2011), Meister (30.06.2008), Ninni (05.08.2008), Евгений (30.06.2008)
Старый 02.07.2008, 11:23 Язык оригинала: Русский       #30
Гуру

Поблагодарили 25,442 раз(а) в 5,540 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 250
По умолчанию Koons sold for $ 25 million

Цитата:
Сообщение от Meister Посмотреть сообщение
It is curious, read what one of the top auction houses is going to sell D. Koons, who was purchased 7 years ago for 1.1 million And now the owners plan to sell it for 23 million )) I was so interested, and museums (the West) is also buying up all this modern art, then to stand in? Well there Pollock, Basquiat, Kooning, but do they prefer to buy over 23 million Koons than Modigliani and Soutine?
30 June 2008 at Christie's sculpture "The Flower of the balloon (purple)" Again, Jeff Koons sold for 12.92 million pounds. With this result the work of Koons continues to occupy second place in the ranking of the most expensive works by living artists - the one formerly occupied by his "Hanging Heart" ( "Hanging Heart"). Interestingly, seven years ago, previous owners of the Flower of the balloon "purchased this sculpture for 1.1 million dollars is easy to calculate that during this period the market price of" Flower "has grown almost 25 times.

Information about the work: Jeff Koons. Flower of the balloon (purple). 1995-2000. Stainless steel, translucent color coating. 40 x 285 x 260. Price: 12,92 million pounds of Lot 12. Christie's. 30/06/2007
Миниатюры
Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: koons.jpg
Просмотров: 127
Размер:	83.5 Кб
ID:	2866  

Vladimir вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Ответ