Старый 22.06.2008, 19:15 Язык оригинала: Русский       #11
Гуру

Поблагодарили 38,258 раз(а) в 5,446 сообщениях

Цитата:
Сообщение от qwerty Посмотреть сообщение
LCR, excuse me, I do not quite understand, curiously, in this event. Sale of private museums, some of his exhibits - not uncommon, you yourself have written about it, quite rightly, pointing out one of the reasons. Sometimes the money just need to repair, to expand, to buy something else. So what is special? Explain, please.
qwerty, sorry, that did not respond earlier, I overlooked your message.

You're absolutely right - private museums often sell items from its collections, and it is logical to assume that they do not sell those pieces that are particularly dear.

The museum - which has been very active in the field of Russian art, get rid of an outmoded picture - one of the features of modern art is that it quickly ceases to be relevant - "fusing" of the American private collection (it is symptomatic - individuals always react to changing trends, with some delay - both on the exchange), realizing what was happening, the owner of the newly masterpiece puts it up for auction - what a blessing that Russian buyers rake everything they offer!

In general, work with the origins, I would not buy (you tell me, me, no one makes - and you're right, as always: p)

fross, I think the answer on your question.

LCR вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо LCR за это полезное сообщение:
fross (23.06.2008)
Старый 23.06.2008, 06:34 Язык оригинала: Русский       #12
Гуру

Поблагодарили 5,168 раз(а) в 1,142 сообщениях
По умолчанию forgery

Цитата:
Сообщение от Eugene Посмотреть сообщение
The problem with creativity Zvereva, a lot of fakes, but what is truly a talented artist, even talk no sense ..
"A lot of oysters, little gems" - this last night on culture showed "F or Fake, Orson Welles.

fross вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 23.06.2008, 12:24 Язык оригинала: Русский       #13
Гуру

Поблагодарили 2,996 раз(а) в 1,037 сообщениях
Отправить сообщение для Meister с помощью ICQ

Цитата:
Сообщение от LCR Посмотреть сообщение
One of the features of modern art is that it quickly ceases to be relevant
Dear LCR, but Hirst, Koons, Murakami - the actual art?

Meister вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 23.06.2008, 13:00 Язык оригинала: Русский       #14
Гуру

Поблагодарили 7,268 раз(а) в 947 сообщениях

Meister, in my opinion contained a quote from a respected LCR must be put as an epigraph to all directories of auctions of contemporary art. I think that a few years, and museums, and private individuals will try to get rid of Hearst, and the Koons, Murakami and on and on all other modern geniuses. But it will not be easy ...

qwerty вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 23.06.2008, 13:03 Язык оригинала: Русский       #15
Гуру

Поблагодарили 2,996 раз(а) в 1,037 сообщениях
Отправить сообщение для Meister с помощью ICQ

qwerty, on the other hand Hurst on the market for more than 10-something years. The shark was sold either in 1997, either in 1995, do not remember ... So what is the lifespan of a contemporary modern art? Or after 10 years it will cease to be modern, relevant and will be the traditsonnogo?

Meister вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 23.06.2008, 13:36 Язык оригинала: Русский       #16
Гуру

Meister, contemporary artist considered valid until it so called spin the gallery and critics, earning a living relevant articles. Term life from such art may be different, as with everything in this world. Primarily it depends on the talent of the artist, in whose presence the artist of the status of "actual" moves to a unit of "classics" as, say, happened to Warhol and Dali. In the absence of the artist's talent from the "current" turns into the void, although this process may take several decades. Examples of lead will not, too many of them: open the catalogs of modern art a decade ago or two decades ago and see which of the "current" artists of that time at least mention today.

Эти 3 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо qwerty за это полезное сообщение:
LCR (23.06.2008), Ninni (05.08.2008), Tiger73 (06.08.2017)
Старый 23.06.2008, 14:21 Язык оригинала: Русский       #17
Гуру

Поблагодарили 38,258 раз(а) в 5,446 сообщениях

Let me give you a small excerpt from one of the American detective novel (yes, indeed, the sources I have variety, but wait to laugh, the author - in the past, one of the known art critics! "And then, will say that I combine business with pleasure, okay? ):

"Collectors have long been not listen to critics. They listen to his accountant, who gives the quote of the artist in the primary market. Then they try to make a forecast about the chances of the artist to hold the secondary market ..."

"... But the picture of X such lousy that people from the list A does not want to buy them. They were sold out the people, no fig in art do not understand.
- Consequently, the primary market - is a list of A.
- Exactly. Most packaged clients. Art does not interest them, they are simply looking for profitable investments. The fact that the death of the artist, widely known - is an incredible success for the people who invested money into it - the art world knows how to get rid of the pieces before their value begins to approach zero.
- List A sells them a hick from B.
- ... which in turn glued to the list of VA, the last cretins who raked the work, not having any value. Buyers from list represent businesses and banks. They seldom realize that they cheated, because the cost of works is part of the company's assets. This disguised loss, assets that do not have any value, but the audits do not show. Well, you now know everything about art. "

That's interesting to know, not whether my detective gave to our dear masters the idea of an investment be an indicator of risk?

My dear German Master (Aldorfer? Durer? Grunewald? - Love!)

All the artists you mentioned, of course, the most naiaktualneyshie: p

Be lenient to the quality of translation, it is - mine.

LCR вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 23.06.2008, 15:12 Язык оригинала: Русский       #18
Бывалый

Поблагодарили 195 раз(а) в 76 сообщениях

Цитата:
Сообщение от LCR Посмотреть сообщение
The fact that the death of the artist, widely known - is an incredible success for the people who invested money into it - the art world knows how to get rid of the pieces before their value begins to approach zero.
That is the type "A good artist - a dead artist (s) not my

Cynical, but true.

LCR, any time your detective novel? When was?

Nik вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 23.06.2008, 17:16 Язык оригинала: Русский       #19
Гуру

LCR, in general, contained a passage you accurately describes the state of contemporary art market, with just one exception: it does not mention these collectors and people who just love art, and are, of course, is . These collectors collect what one likes, sometimes by buying things that are not wanted for any money. Recall, for example, Costacis: scary to think how many things he had saved from destruction, and in general, we would say today about the phenomenon of Russian avant-garde, if not this collector?

Старый 23.06.2008, 18:07 Язык оригинала: Русский       #20
Гуру

Поблагодарили 25,442 раз(а) в 5,540 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 250
По умолчанию Special Hirst auction at SOtheby's

Цитата:
Сообщение от qwerty Посмотреть сообщение
individuals will try to get rid of Hearst, and the Koons, Murakami and on and on all other modern geniuses. But it will not be easy ...
  Hurst already a classic. For me personally, no question about it. It sounds pathetic, but nonetheless let's analyze: an innovative, new horizons, and gesture, and energy - all with him. Compared with the classics starvymi is frightened by their materials and compositions. Well here is working logic of the "Boomer": we are not - life is like that.

On this occasion: September 15-16, will be grand Sotheby's with the best things Hirst (well, not the best, but strong, at least). Press release Sotheby's - attachment.

Murakami will remain in the history of fashion, along with Louis vyutton, Koons and Ilona Staller as divorced husband He has an impressive photorealism on core subject.
Вложения
Тип файла: pdf BIMHF_PR_Announcement.pdf (186.3 Кб, 325 просмотров)

Vladimir вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Vladimir за это полезное сообщение:
AlexanderG (19.10.2009)
Ответ

Опции темы
Опции просмотра