Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > English forum > Chatter
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Chatter General discussion.

Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 12.03.2013, 19:59 Язык оригинала: Русский       #1
Гуру

Поблагодарили 55,134 раз(а) в 24,142 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 133
Отправить сообщение для Кирилл Сызранский с помощью Skype™
По умолчанию Fence found the hero

Esquire sought creator concrete fence with diamonds ("board fence PO-2") - the most replicated architectural project in Russia.

BORIS Lachman, architect, 69 years old:

"I'm from Moscow, graduated from Construction Institute as a civil engineer, then in the design studio" Roskoopproekt ", where I was assigned, was training to be an architect. From there I was invited to design and engineering office "Mosgorstroymaterialy", where I worked for 18 years. In the seventies, became the chief architect. I was in the department of 10 people: artists, architects - I picked them myself. We are engaged in design for industry. It was called "technical aesthetics." One of our goals was to develop a design of the fence. We had to do it, they say, estetikalli ekspektabl. I did three sketches, all very nice. For example, there was a fence, imitating stonework. But for some reason chose the simplest. Maybe this eye pleasing play of light and shadow? Maybe, like the fact that this form of self-cleaning, the dust and dirt are washed away by rain? Designed a few months. We had enough time, no hurry.

That happened with a stove on, I did not participate. Once she modernized, added skirt, resize - but without me. For the design, I received a bronze medal at the Exhibition of Economic Achievements. And it was supposed to 50 rubles. Money is given directly, but the award itself has found me after 10 years in America. That's the only thing I have left from that story: drawings are not allowed to export. And when they began to leave the country, I decided to leave: Journal of the American Architecture I received, I knew what was going on, and always wanted to work with the Americans, while abroad was only once - in Bulgaria, at the show, because he was not Party member.

In 1981, my family and I came to New York. Almost immediately I began to work in an architecture firm Richard M. Bellamy. Here to be an architect, you need to have Licensee to pass the exam. I passed it in 1990 and opened his business. Bellamy soon died, his company collapsed, and I inherited almost all orders - designed restaurants, Megamall, private houses. And the last time I worked more in assoshieyshen with Dattner Architects - spend consulting service for konstrakshen administrative and reviews for their projects. This fence - not the greatest thing I've done. And the fact that they are literally overwhelmed the country, I was not very clear.

You say, concrete fences banned in Moscow? (Order of the Government of Moscow № 370-RP dated April 8, 1997 authorizes fence construction site in the city center only a metal grid. - Esquire) was long overdue! I still do when I watch Soviet films and just footage from Russia, even in small towns taken, I see only their fences. Feelings I have about it is not any. I'm an American at all. Me and in Russian, then, you see, it is hard to say. The fact that you found me - is out of-the blue else is ridiculous. I am about all this is not quite think so. Nostalgia? When I comes nostalgia, I eat caviar ».

(a)
Миниатюры
Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: 120869.jpg
Просмотров: 292
Размер:	64.0 Кб
ID:	1874932   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: untitled.jpg
Просмотров: 249
Размер:	30.8 Кб
ID:	1874942   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: c8b740_P7250297-2.jpg
Просмотров: 288
Размер:	221.9 Кб
ID:	1874952  

Кирилл Сызранский вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 2 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Кирилл Сызранский за это полезное сообщение:
NATA NOVA (12.03.2013), Михалыч (12.03.2013)
Старый 12.03.2013, 21:33 Язык оригинала: Русский       #2
Гуру

Поблагодарили 25,442 раз(а) в 5,540 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 250

Where are those coming from.

A theme - good.
And is reflected in contemporary art.
Here is a recent project Reiter 0331c Gallery XL.

http://xlgallery.artinfo.ru/present....lang=RU&id=259
Миниатюры
Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: xl.jpg
Просмотров: 220
Размер:	88.0 Кб
ID:	1875002  

AI на Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/artinvestment

Vladimir вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 12.03.2013, 21:46 Язык оригинала: Русский       #3
Гуру

Поблагодарили 55,134 раз(а) в 24,142 сообщениях