Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > English forum > Chatter
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Chatter General discussion.

Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 27.08.2012, 07:09 Язык оригинала: Русский       #101
Гуру

Поблагодарили 1,921 раз(а) в 1,144 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 36

Цитата:
Сообщение от Jasmin; 2221091"
But at this point in more detail, please.
Thank Mann, looked.
It was a skirmish with Santa Claus. You know, as a kid: You're a fool - the fool!
Value for you, Jasmin, distracted by such nonsense!?

Added after 57 minutes
Цитата:
Сообщение от artcol; 2221531"
Quote:
Posted by Magnolia
Mankind coded properties evolution letters
Humanity? Exactly? Coded? Why? For what purpose? Who is this - "humanity"?
artcol, to probe the breadth of my thinking?
Metaphysics is inherent to the natural development of life on Earth.
Awareness about the survival and development characteristic of social species.
Species of animals possessed of speech called humanity.

Added after 1 hours 46 minutes
Цитата:
Well, conceptualize, and what? Here the main issue is that the "art" of which we speak is the "thing in itself", it was limited measurements of this world. We see our reflection, we depict the "self". It is walking in circles.
I can not agree. Art - one of the ways to inform and it is not limited measurements of this world. Proof - fantasy, creativity, discovery. Example - surrealism. Art promotes progress. It is walking in a spiral outwards. And reinvention - a spiral outwards. Hence the need for and the creation of words and image updates expressing rethinking.
Read the new article Stanislavsky in his diary to my comment. He's smart, raises the right question is - the art need an ideology. This is a separate thread overall spiral of development.

Added after 2 hours 28 minutes
Цитата:
Quote:
Posted by Magnolia
 ... However, first I would like to know the views of the members of the forum on the images actually Alfavita.
In the mythology of the alphabet are the "shine" in the myth of a snow-white cow I_o (phonemic: I - Folding, O - abundance). Jasmin led to the idea that Christianity is said about the alphabet way Our Lady of Kazan. Members Stanislavsky issue of updating images alphabet expressed talk about horses.

As proposed by Grigory, let's have some fun: we were with Stanislavsky plastic surgeons - white cow Io transformed into peguyu mare. Left only the nature of the "mother".

Added after 2 hours 32 minutes
Цитата:
Let's look at the table.
We'll see. Later.

Added after 2 hours 37 minutes
Цитата:
Quote:
Posted by Magnolia
"The idea expressed by the word consisting of letters and /or manner"

And what is the "idea"?
Reflection. Like a mirror. Only just and sound.
Here's an excerpt from my essay, "The fire of candles":
"Life goes on, and it is important that every freshman has met on her way to a gray-haired woman. Wisdom, show and tell in any church, should not only be seen and heard, not only understood, but also to the next generation. How? Sure , in verse

I had a dream, I go barefoot
The flagstones and grass.
"The horse would be me! Eagle to me -
Pounding in my head. -

I am a beautiful horse
I give my whole life!
I am for a winged eagle
Pad to any legs! "

King goes. Endure the throne
At the royal porch.
Over the throne angels noise.
In the hands of the King of the ring.

I looked and saw no ring
A laurel wreath.
And the roses, so to weave,
Who was able to win in life.

Thorns - that spurs in the stirrups
Aspiring distance.
"What are you going to pay for the horse? -
The king asked sternly. -

The law states that everyone should
Go up, go ahead.
Perhaps choose the eagle?
Eagle does not let you down! "

"What - I asked timidly, -
Advises canon?
And how many on Earth
Created icons? "

Hush angels waiting
What King will answer me.
- Yes you are, it seems to me, is smart!
He held the lantern.

Street lantern lit,
And clearly I realized:
On the plates necessary to go
Before the cross fire!

The fire will light up on the cross,
When the sounds of the thread
Intersect chain forms
The images of the light.

I started boards choose
And then lights went out.
But the rush of MIP fire
And flew Pegasus.

Winged gelding took the size.
Well, I feel the end!
Woke up. A color
Crown of roses!

(C) Magnolia Dmitriev "

Added after 3 minutes 19 minutes
Цитата:
Сообщение от artcol Посмотреть сообщение
The climbing but in general synopsis of issue, the main thing - thought, and fact so cheers ...

Useful, but being in the market is not profitable (for me).
By climbing but the one who climbing exists in my mind.
This fact, prompted by phonemes.

Последний раз редактировалось Магнолия; 27.08.2012 в 10:29. Причина: Добавлено сообщение
Магнолия вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 2 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Магнолия за это полезное сообщение:
artcol (27.08.2012), Хранитель укропа (11.02.2014)
Старый 27.08.2012, 10:32 Язык оригинала: Русский       #102
Гуру

Поблагодарили 1,712 раз(а) в 1,079 сообщениях

Magnolia, I'm sorry, but for some reason reminded of "Fiddler" was in the galaxy Kin-Dza-Dza, whom local resident said:

[B]"And this patsaks always speaks in tongues, which continue not know! ... Maimuna
Миниатюры
Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: УЭФ сказал.jpg
Просмотров: 292
Размер:	24.0 Кб
ID:	1709162  

redbor вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 27.08.2012, 10:36 Язык оригинала: Русский       #103
Гуру

Цитата:
Сообщение от redbor; 2221751"
Why is correct?
You know what that is ?
I know. And to all of you gradually says the report in the journal.

Added after 15 minutes
Цитата:
Сообщение от redbor; 2223631"
patsaks
patsa_ to, and not patsa_ n, because " a " - code of the natural principle of "approach" , and " n " - code of the natural principle of " knowledge." Seen by either knew, or felt what I realized and gradually tell all of you.
Eck, what you , redbor, impatient!

Looked at the expression of your picture.
If we could overcome this difficulty , we will be victorious in the battle, described by Frazer in the beginning of his " Golden Bough ." If not we could overcome , then disappear as the " Russian Orthodox ". All the time I am writing this on the forum. Even the essay "The Golden Bough " posted in his diary under the title "An Essay on the topic" People and Animals . "

Последний раз редактировалось Магнолия; 27.08.2012 в 11:49. Причина: Добавлено сообщение
Старый 29.08.2012, 09:22 Язык оригинала: Русский       #104
Гуру

По умолчанию "All Flags guests will be to us"

Subject "Where sunsets sovriska market?" opens with:
Цитата:
We write in a column the main factors in the market evaluation of works of art:
1. Fineart-value (intrinsic quality, assessment experts and thin. Society - such as Mona Lisa))
2. Conceptual value (Duchamp's urinal)
3. Situational value (fun, good looks at the new wallpapers, advertised, etc.)
4. Provenance (who owned: Mobile Peter the Great, etc.)
5. As the author written in the history of art with which the motion relates that founded, taught ...
6. S portfolio (where and who exhibited, where and how much was sold))
7. Speculative factor (games market agents to increase)
If we trace the relative importance of these factors during the formation of the art market, interesting picture emerges:
if during the period of market all revolve around one factor, in the era of modernism prevailed 1, 2, 5, taken in a different order, but now mostly dominated by factors 5, 6, 7, and for sovriska - 6 and 7.
This means that the artist. sovriska market becomes indifferent to the professionalism and talent (as confirmed by theorists, in private. B.Groysom) to become the arena is arbitrary manipulation of the leading players.
Hierarchy and sovriska prices are in such an atmosphere is not based on the quality and intrinsic value, but on the basis of archives (service records biographical lists precedents sales) - which are created and controlled by the same players - as well as the suppression of non-branded hard art.
Such tactics are slowly but surely eroding the branch that holds the market - rooted in the masses the idea of ​​objective value of art.
Layer of intricate tattoos can not forever hide bare ass king. Price bubbles inevitably burst.
It is clear that the art market needs to be reformatted.
If he can not revive the evaluation criteria of modernism, there an alternative market, whose task will be to restore confidence in the audience (consumer) to art.
For this new market should be renewed emphasis on the quality of pictures and objects on the talent of the artist, as well as the artistic education of the masses, on the formation of the social environment that can accept new (forgotten old) priorities in the arts (this work is a long history of on-Artinvestment our joint efforts of its members)
Obviously, Neomodernism can not just continue your line of development: the idea of ​​the avant-garde, gryunderstva exhausted. As a concept, is nothing new under the sun.
But that there is always a new and truly eye-interest - is a strong artist, strong work.
(I was amazed that at Arsenal from 2012 youth baldela quality facilities grandparents modernist quenching than their peers from work, fed with milk postmodernism).
The focus should be shifted from the painter. trends and historical data to individuals (outside the lines) and atomic components of the market - specific works that are ranked by Fineart-criteria.
Accordingly, the refinement of these criteria and decide on the applicability of their objectivity and become one of the priorities for the critics and theorists.
Coordinate system for the assessment of the internal quality "netlenki" may be different.
Actually, this article was born out of reflections on how he could rely on the new modernism, and whether it will fit in his grandfather's chest.
Perhaps something amiss, but that's a different subject - there and write about it.
Back - to the future! )
If we assume that "Fineart-value" is called The most important factor - the formation of ideology, you have to believe that it is the purification of knowledge about the world order of distortion and nedoumy. Since this knowledge is transmitted through images and language letter codes, then there is a need to understand them thoroughly. It is time to understand what is the meaning of each letter in the element, each phoneme-molecule.

The process of rethinking the next emerging "electronic" civilization, and art can not respond to this process and keep up with time. It is therefore important to understand the properties of the system evolution, I have called the system of natural principles, coded letters of the alphabet.

First we shopped the concept of "alphabet" and expresses his images - white dairy cow Io, Our Lady of Kazan, piebald mare. I think the search for new ways to continue.
Then, in his essay "The images of the alphabet" the idea of ​​the natural expression of the principle of not only the letter-code, but code-way (source-image), was demonstrated by the example of the three principles of "observation", "training", "potential".
Now consider the trio of principles that are written essay "PS About continuity." Placed in a diary titled "Numbers".

Added after 3 minutes 55 minutes
I apologize for the digression. Only now found among his papers right addition to recording № ... to the question of what to call a phoneme , and that - morpheme.

. DREAM
Vrylas , forgotten - and that's how a thousand-
foot ladder without railings.
With the rapacity of the investigator and detective
All my secrets - a dream break.

Hill - seemingly permanently frozen -
Do not trust Death passions!
Keenly - as an investigator for the camera
Heart - pacing Morpheus.

Thank you! Collective misery !
Not cut off from the rooftops !
Would know how , on the feather lying,
Transform and soar !

Ruh ! As the shell cracked -
Bedstead with its cargo of men and women.
Keenly - as a pilot over enemy's terrain
Sleeping - on soul sleep.

Body that all the doors locked, -
In vain ! - Oh kernel sing along veins.
Up sbirra and operator
All my wounds - a dream break!

Opened ! No crack in the district committee, under the dome
Where would escape the prophetic eyes
Own. confessor bribed
All my secrets - shake the dream !
        Marina Tsvetaeva. "Dream" [128, p.168 -169 ]

Последний раз редактировалось Магнолия; 29.08.2012 в 13:18. Причина: Добавлено сообщение
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Магнолия за это полезное сообщение:
artcol (29.08.2012)
Старый 30.08.2012, 00:43 Язык оригинала: Русский       #105
Гуру

So, the trio of the principles described in the essay "PS On continuous" under "Numbers".

Of lexical entries can be seen that the information on natural principles, encoded the letters "u, u, i", to the XIX-XX centuries, have not survived. Speaking of these letters very sparingly Vl.Dal actually signed because of a lack of awareness of the existence of three letters corresponding to the numbers eight, nine, ten. Not rich in information and BSE, which refers to the octal "I" and the decimal "I" - the letter, which is dated back in shape for the letter "I" Cyrillic. About the letter "J" is written that it "does not have a prototype in the Cyrillic alphabet was introduced in 1735 and the Academy of Sciences when finalizing CET. Alphabet. B" Explanatory Dictionary of the Russian Language ", ed. Ushakov (1934)" J "is included in the expense of the alphabet ". On the digital value of the letter "J" is not a word. Its compliance-digit number "nine" can be seen in the table of figures and Slavic Cyrillic as presented in the TSB. Of reference and encyclopedic presentation shows that the exclusion of the Russian alphabet letter "phi-nine" in the Cyrillic alphabet was alone at the end of the alphabet, that is, the order of the church outside the dense calculus letters. It is logical to assume that it was replaced by "and a brief" - "J". Direct reference to the designation of numbers letters: 8 - and 9 - q "Theta", 10 - i can see in the illustration "Church slavyanskiya figures." On top of that, before the reform of 1917-18, as recorded in the TSB, used Izhitsa - "the last letter of the Cyrillic, Glagolitic and Russian alphabets .... In Russian. Schedule and <zhitsa> indicate vowel" and ". Izhitsa letters have special purpose - to indicate a lack of late, that is, the mandatory extension.
From this brief review shows that the ABC for many years enjoyed a three or four letters about one audio encoding replenish itself.

At first I intended to tell you about mythological characters, the admissibility of the overflow, manifested in the form of visible eye liquid meniscus, the phenomenon of a new quality of life.
But then decided that they saw "Triptych" who read an essay titled "Numbers" by themselves will realize that it is a natural principle "Summation", "excess" and "Birth."

Вложение 1711851 or so Вложение 1711861
Миниатюры
Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: 01.jpg
Просмотров: 473
Размер:	46.5 Кб
ID:	1711852   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: 02.jpg
Просмотров: 470
Размер:	42.6 Кб
ID:	1711862  

Последний раз редактировалось Магнолия; 30.08.2012 в 01:19.
Старый 01.09.2012, 09:20 Язык оригинала: Русский       #106
Гуру

Цитата:
Сообщение от Magnolia , 2227351"
First, we shopped the concept of the "alphabet " and expressed his images - white dairy cow Io, the Mother of God of Kazan , a piebald mare. I think the search for new ways to continue .
Yet caught one, very modern way of the alphabet.
"Suitcase with handle " Sergei Alferov of topics " Sergei Alferov " IzoMifologiya " in the MMSI ."

Последний раз редактировалось Магнолия; 01.09.2012 в 09:52. Причина: Добавлено сообщение
Старый 09.09.2012, 10:56 Язык оригинала: Русский       #107
Гуру

Цитата:
Сообщение от Magnolia, 2223341
Here is an excerpt from my essay, "The fire of candles"

I am asked to show Entries essay "The fire of candles" completely.

Is placed under the heading of "Springboard was mastered in 1958"

Старый 12.09.2012, 17:30 Язык оригинала: Русский       #108
Гуру

Laura, your comment about the essay "Images of the alphabet" of improving human sound palette is quite logical.

However, I, and probably not just me, more interested in why we understand each other when the "sound."

Старый 16.09.2012, 13:19 Язык оригинала: Русский       #109
Гуру

Цитата:
Сообщение от Magnolia , 2254801"
me, and probably not just me , more interested in why we understand each other , when the "sound ."
Through the essays in his diary , I provided some examples reflections on natural principles and codes.
I wanted to continue the story about filling alphabetical table is not easy considering the principle of "measure ."
However , respecting the members of the forum were interested in the topic of surrealism , she decided to write and release to the court reading the essay " Dedication" by placing it in his diary under the heading " tell everyone ..."

Последний раз редактировалось Магнолия; 17.09.2012 в 13:58.
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Магнолия за это полезное сообщение:
K-Maler (17.09.2012)
Старый 18.09.2012, 16:04 Язык оригинала: Русский       #110
Старожил

Поблагодарили 756 раз(а) в 374 сообщениях

Цитата:
Сообщение от Magnolia Посмотреть сообщение
Name Kay Sage (Kay Sage) is consonant with the English pronunciation of "key"
Absolutely inconsonant, for those who speak English at least a little:

Kay

Key

Marassa вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 2 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Marassa за это полезное сообщение:
Jasmin (10.10.2012), Кирилл Сызранский (18.09.2012)
Ответ