Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > English forum > Chatter
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Chatter General discussion.

Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 23.04.2012, 22:59 Язык оригинала: Русский       #21
Гуру

Поблагодарили 55,134 раз(а) в 24,142 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 133
Отправить сообщение для Кирилл Сызранский с помощью Skype™

Цитата:
Сообщение от artcol; 2081561"
So it has not yet watch the movie with your criticism will be in a somewhat comical pose " Pasternak did not read, but the blame ".
And I do not blame - I gave an opinion about this film professionals - kinemetografistov and critics.
But I must confess to guard and do not watch enough positive comments of certain people about this film .
 <! - ~ 1 ~ ->
Цитата:
Сообщение от artcol; 2081561"
Cyril , to be honest - I podkolol you . Gave a link to the most provocative (in your context , but in reality and in the context of the film , too) a piece of film .
I do not understand about " podkolol ." You podkololi me? Where, what?
 <! - ~ 7 ~ ->

Кирилл Сызранский вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 23.04.2012, 23:09 Язык оригинала: Русский       #22
Гуру

Поблагодарили 6,509 раз(а) в 3,007 сообщениях
Отправить сообщение для artcol с помощью Skype™

Цитата:
Сообщение от Cyril Syzran Посмотреть сообщение
I do not judge - I gave an opinion about this film professionals - kinemetografistov and critics .
Why? Personally, I myself can appreciate the film - and only by their taste sensation, without it , " professionalism " <! - ~ 7 ~ ->

Цитата:
I do not understand about " podkolol ." You podkololi me? Where, what ?
This is a very subtle sense of humor, very few people understand even the wife 's not always, unfortunately, in recent years in particular <! - ~ 7 ~ ->

artcol вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо artcol за это полезное сообщение:
Santa (25.04.2012)
Старый 23.04.2012, 23:52 Язык оригинала: Русский       #23
Гуру

Цитата:
Сообщение от artcol; 2081651"
I personally and he is able to appreciate the film - and only by their taste sensation, without it , " professionalism "
I noticed it .
Цитата:
Сообщение от artcol; 2020561"
last picture there is super - when facing each other is deaf and dumb Indian tribe and bohemian cowboy <! - ~ 7 ~ ->
You, as I recall, and literature are able to evaluate themselves , and also " only by their taste sensation ."
 <! - ~ 7 ~ ->
Цитата:
Сообщение от artcol; 1905761"
... artistic literature - this tool reports some thoughts. Important , relevant , interesting, entertaining , etc. Chekhov , I thought nothing of interest to not find ( in this sense it is a typical intellectual ), and literary artistry in itself I do not particularly interesting.

Старый 24.04.2012, 08:46 Язык оригинала: Русский       #24
Гуру

Цитата:
Oh, yeah - I noticed it.

You, as I recall, and literature are able to evaluate themselves, and also "only by their taste sensation."

<! - ~ 7 ~ ->
Able, Cyril, can be assured.
Or will persuade me to return?
<! - ~ 7 ~ ->

Последний раз редактировалось artcol; 24.04.2012 в 08:56.
Старый 24.04.2012, 16:13 Язык оригинала: Русский       #25
Гуру

And for those who you play clowns , let's talk
no more than they assumed , because among them there are those who themselves are beginning to laugh, to amuse the audience a certain number of empty , but just at this time requires attention to some important place of the play , it's gone and proved a very unfortunate vanity utogo the fool who does so .

William Shakespeare . Hamlet, Prince of Danish. Act III, scene 2 .
 Translation Lozinskii .

<! - ~ 7 ~ ->

Старый 24.04.2012, 16:43 Язык оригинала: Русский       #26
Гуру

Цитата:
And for those who you play clowns, let's talk
no more than they assumed, because among them there are those who themselves are beginning to laugh, to amuse the audience a certain number of empty, but just at this time requires attention to some important place of the play, it's gone and proved a very unfortunate vanity utogo the fool who does so.

William Shakespeare. Hamlet, Prince of Danish. Act III, scene 2.
 Translation Lozinskii.

<! - ~ 7 ~ ->
"in the Duma boyars speak unwritten, that shit was visible to everyone".
Brightest and the Sovereign Grand Emperor and Grand Duke Peter A. All the great and small and White Russian autocrat: Moscow, Kiev, Vladimersky, Novgorod, Tsar of Kazan, Astrakhan, and the king of the king Siberia, Tsar of Pskov, Grand Duke of Smolensk, Tver, Ugra, Perm, Vyattsky , Bulgarian and other, the Emperor and Grand Duke Novagoroda, Nizovskii land, Chernigov, Ryazan, Rostov, Yaroslavl, White Lake, Udora, Obdorsk, and all Kondiysky severnyya country lord, the Emperor, and Iver land Kartalin and Georgian kings, and Kabardian lands Cherkassky and Mountain Princes and States and many other lands of the Eastern and Western and Northern Otchich and Dedic and heir, and the Emperor and the owner.
 <! - 6 ~ ~ ->

Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо artcol за это полезное сообщение:
Santa (25.04.2012)
Старый 24.04.2012, 17:50 Язык оригинала: Русский       #27
Гуру

Цитата:
Сообщение от artcol Посмотреть сообщение
"in the Duma boyars speak unwritten, that shit was visible to everyone".
It is true.

But a movie has no relation, I think, but the quote from "Hamlet" on shutah suited to the theme of "Chapiteau show."

No?

Старый 25.04.2012, 08:31 Язык оригинала: Русский       #28
Гуру

Цитата:
I do not judge - I gave an opinion about this film professionals - kinemetografistov and critics.
But I must confess to guard and do not watch enough positive comments of certain people about this film.
 <! - ~ 1 ~ ->
Цитата:
Ruskino.ru - Svetlana Stepnova - "Chapiteau show" sure to view all the fans of good, fun, entertainment cinema, as well as those who go to the cinema to rest after a hard day of work. Do not be afraid of the terrible words "art house" and "author's picture" - the story is interesting and understandable to everyone! You can start with any part, but I would recommend to first look "Love and friendship", as in the finale of "cooperation" revealed a small but essential mystery of the plot.
Цитата:
Newslab.ru - Sergei Mezenov - Absolute seriousness of their dramatic intentions correlated only with infinite irony of their own relationship to any seriousness. And though these things seem to be mutually exclusive, the "Chapiteau show" they are defying all the calculations about the impossibility of meeting destructional power and irresistible impediments which nullify each other, and three and a half hours of dancing in front of our eyes outlandish pair dance. Verdict Kocheryzhkina - the devil oppression - the best Russian movies for goodness knows how many years
Цитата:
Film.ru - Olga Shakin

In the "Chapiteau show" was the first true. During the viewing room at the Moscow International Film Festival came out laughing on every word - it was the joy of recognition: "Our words say." Scenario "Chapiteau show" and the truth to the eyeballs packed with jokes - and that is who got into an uncomfortable situation, but laughed it off, at worst - to tell jokes? From this postmodern stream of stories, reprises, aphorisms, quotations, and is seemingly a fraction, but in reality - in its discrete almost unprecedented four-hour whole cloth. Fun and easy to view, but ultimately leaving devastated.
Цитата:
Filmz.ru - Anatoly Yushchenko -
"Chapiteau show" prudently divided into two series, lasting a total of three and a half hours: the first tells us in detail about the "love and friendship," the second - at least in detail about the "respect and cooperation." If sweeping timing and the need to buy two tickets to the movies is not scared, be prepared for that time and money will be repaid immediately upon viewing.
full text of the reviews here

Цитата:
Circus divergent trails
Lydia Maslow about the movie "Chapiteau show" Sergei Loban (Kommersant.ru)

All gallery 5
The best Russian film of at least the last year, "Chapiteau show" award special prizes of the jury at the Moscow Film Festival, for a long time could not squeeze into the theatrical rentals, including by reason of an unusual format: a picture is composed of two parts, each of which, in its turn, contains two stories, and all the fun lasts for more than three hours. But it is the rare case when, during a show not to entertain thoughts that could be reduced, and vice versa - at the end of a 3-hour presentation with a 15-minute intermission would like to ask a little more for something like that, it was too original authors , screenwriter Marina Potapova and Sergei Loban, look at the world in which, in general, nothing unusual is happening.

In the "Chapiteau show" in terms of plot all just a rather ordinary boy with a girl learn about the network, designate a meeting in the real world and go to Simeiz deaf baker, meet new friends and traveling with them in Simeiz, the father met with an adult son and takes him to Simeiz, the producer finds a counterpart Viktor Tsoi and finds him in Simeiz. The main attraction of this film Simeiza - white tent where the show is played out every night of doubles: Marilyn Monroe with the astronaut's spacesuit peels, under which a bear found, soon perishing from the hand of a bullfighter, Elvis Presley begs to love him dearly, hanging above the stage on a rope and knocking down tables with glasses and bottles of spectators, Michael Jackson sings a song about Moidodyr and dances with a giant sink, Freddie Mercury, an acrobatic show sketch with guitar and insisted: "Let the last show!" Controls the booth is clearly insane Shpagin director, played by film scholar Alexander Shpagin having a reputation in some circles at least reckless. This is one of the principal moments of Lobanovsky direction, built on the destruction of the stamps and fracture patterns: professional actors had less than a nonprofessional artists who, in fact, play themselves. For example, in the last story about the co producer Sergey Popov in the role of producer Sergey Popov demonstrates the minimum gap between cinema and life, illustrating the fact that every person in all its absurdity and strangeness (strange and absurd and, by definition, every man) is walking an artifact , a complete work of art that does not require a special director's intervention is easy to open and ready and attentive unblinkered view. This view is not in the surrounding reality, seeks out some exceptions, for nothing similar objects, but on the contrary, in the most ordinary object displays its uniqueness, the uniqueness. In the coordinate system "Chapiteau show" does not matter, you're Elvis, or Shpagin Popov - in terms of the Almighty director, to which people play out their endless play, all characters are equally interesting and aesthetically compelling.

Such a democratic view of the world as a total marquees and the actors inhabit it contained the germ of the first film by Sergei Loban - filmed in 2005, the "Dust", which immediately led to remember the name of the director, but could still appear in some formal experiment frivolous, frivolous joke young author seeking unconventional methods and groping neizbity not burdened by cliches cinematic language. A few years later it became clear that no new language and do not need to "show Chapiteau" - quite traditional in the classic film and an impressive sense of the word, the canvas of epic proportions, easily fits in the main competition of the State Film Festival, and in the daily life of the viewer, to pull apart "Chapiteau show" on the quote and someone will inevitably know of the characters themselves. It is also inevitable, and the final total of all four novels in which the tent burns down, but the ending of this issue - this is a spoiler, how to tell in advance that a person will die at the end of life. In the "Chapiteau show" all the characters are alive. Die, rot, playing out the relationship between human beings, whatever their content: as the four basic components of human interaction film examines love, friendship, respect and cooperation, all of which suffer the same collapse of the comic, but a fatal inability to keep them completely abolishes the normal human desire to immediately begin building a new booth on the ashes of the old.
More information: http://kommersant.ru/doc/1848971?themeid=102
Posted 7 minutes
Цитата:
The more vulgar comedy, the lower the level of humor in it, the greater the popularity with "shirnarmass" waiting for this, so to speak, filmets.
Цитата:
In comparison with the prolonged and clearly overvalued, "Dust," "Chapiteau-show" is, of course, a big step forward. However, the fact that the film director Sergei Loban calls himself a modern Gaidai said except that the limitations of his social circle. Gaidai films were funny for everyone, from milkmaids to professor, and "show Chapiteau 'closest modern urban intellectuals - young and middle age. Perhaps the enthusiasm surrounding this film is really excessive, but people can understand - in Russia is really not very long shot just good intelligent comedy.

Последний раз редактировалось artcol; 25.04.2012 в 08:58. Причина: Добавлено сообщение
Старый 25.04.2012, 12:24 Язык оригинала: Русский       #29
Гуру

Цитата:
Сообщение от artcol; 2082631"
Svetlana Stepnova
Sergei Mezenov
Olga Shakin
Anatoly Yushchenko
Who are these people ? ( a )

Цитата:
Сообщение от artcol; 2082631"
" Chapiteau show" the closest modern urban intellectuals - young and middle age.
Roger : You , artcol, " contemporary urban intellectual" of the Volga region.
 " A young or middle age."

Старый 25.04.2012, 14:22 Язык оригинала: Русский       #30
Гуру

Цитата:

Roger: You, artcol, "modern urban intellectual" of the Volga region.

"A young or middle-aged".
It's funny, right?

Ответ