Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > English forum > Chatter
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Chatter General discussion.

Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 23.01.2015, 18:00 Язык оригинала: Русский       #51
Модератор раздела "Иконы"

Поблагодарили 3,866 раз(а) в 1,913 сообщениях
Smile

[QUOTE=Кирилл Сызранский;3356421]And here in Samara Orthodox community wrote a denunciation letter, which asks local Minister of culture and Chairman of the Committee on culture and youth policy of Samara gurdumi to consider the tenure of chief Director of the Samara academic drama theatre. M. Gorky Valery Grishko, who starred in "the Leviathan" roll@

And why? Too vividly portrayed in the film local pastor Pharisee, whose member was bulldozer, Hemeyer. Samara it's Colorado, right?

Аркадий вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 23.01.2015, 18:14 Язык оригинала: Русский       #52
Авторитет

Поблагодарили 1,546 раз(а) в 665 сообщениях

[QUOTE="Аркадий;3356371"]Chapter Teriberka Tatiana Trubilini suggested banning Alex Serebryakova, starring in the film "Leviathan", work in Rossie@

Together with Alexei Serebryakov studied in the same school in Moscow, he is older than three years...Remember him fishing on the ponds in Sokolniki...I'm there with first class constantly sticking out...

Then after 15 years after 20 years of waiting our family
(we lived in poverty and closely) gave a new living space, in the opposite house...And wow, it was the apartment that long before this the family lived Serebryakova...or they lived in one room, two-bedroom, communal apartment...room Size 20 m2 plus utility room 2 square meters, in which there was a bed in which he slept in childhood Aleksey Serebryakov...not a fountain...Write the words the mistress of the room, which was installed there, and in 10 years we occupied the whole of a two-bedroom apartment...I registered today...

6 years ago a critic-Sha, who lived many years in America, Saw my abstract works in the CHA and wrote art criticism article(on my site) and said that my painting here "will not understand", you're from another planet...But that said, I have a good friend who, not very expensive buys abstraction...He's an actor and not a lot of money is fairly earns...Again the crisis of 2008 was...Asked I heard about it, I mean Alexei Serebryakov???...Yes, I've heard...they Said they would bring him to my Studio...But I always lost her phone, she no longer rang...

художник Федотов вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 6 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо художник Федотов за это полезное сообщение:
K-Maler (30.08.2016), Pablo (23.01.2015), Pavel (23.01.2015), P_Anna (01.02.2015), Аркадий (23.01.2015), Пряник (08.02.2015)
Старый 23.01.2015, 20:50 Язык оригинала: Русский       #53
Гуру

Поблагодарили 55,134 раз(а) в 24,142 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 133
Отправить сообщение для Кирилл Сызранский с помощью Skype™

[QUOTE="художник Федотов;3356531"]Together with Alexei Serebryakov studied in the same school in Moscow, he is older year at tri@
Цитата:
I want to call the city of Syzran. Why there is such suspicious lull? Why the population of this city shows us the full civil apathy? Especially in contrast to Samara, where journalists, Orthodox doctors, artists and boxers merge in ecstasy, when you need to protect the moral character of the priest. Why citizens Syzran silent about the character he played in "the Leviathan" actor Serebryakov, known for the fact that his creative career began in Syzran drama? Really any socially useful citizen of the city of Syzran will not stand for the Russian people, who, as we know, NEVER drink from the throat? Is no one going to turn to the Ministry of culture with a request to take Serebryakova all fees played the role of alcoholic? To take and to give, to give someone defenceless, well, at least the Orthodox Church!

Кирилл Сызранский вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Кирилл Сызранский за это полезное сообщение:
Аркадий (23.01.2015)
Старый 31.01.2015, 17:13 Язык оригинала: Русский       #54
Гуру

Поблагодарили 55,134 раз(а) в 24,142 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 133
Отправить сообщение для Кирилл Сызранский с помощью Skype™

Цитата:
Сообщение от Аркадий Посмотреть сообщение
And if in fact, because the film is nothing out of the not shown, of the usual gloomy Russian reality
[QUOTE][FONT="Georgia"]and this story, which happens with large mother-spy, and her husband, who now while she is sitting, care wants to take the kids if it came up, put in the script and filmed it as no one would believe. It would say: slander cleaner Fool with Leviathan together and multiplied by three. And prizes this film would not give even foreigners would say it's too much, it's a stretch. Our reality is still much ahead of our voobragenie@

Кирилл Сызранский вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Кирилл Сызранский за это полезное сообщение:
Аркадий (31.01.2015)
Ответ