Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > English forum > Chatter
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Chatter General discussion.

Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 22.01.2011, 10:13 Язык оригинала: Русский       #1
Гуру

Поблагодарили 16,455 раз(а) в 4,506 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 273
По умолчанию Orphanage in Pavlovsk. "New" begins his own investigation

Blog "Novaya Gazeta" - Children's Home in Pavlovsk. "New" begins his own investigation
-------------------------------------------------- -----------------
In this picture, the 10-year-old Ilya Duvakin (we call the boy's name because it sounded RF Ministry of Health) - alumnus orphanage № 4 (DDI number 4) in Pavlovsk (near St. Petersburg). I made a picture and sent to the editors of the New "a resident of St. Petersburg - Maria Karabanov, which is a half-year-old son in November 2010 - January 2011. lay in an urban children's hospital № 1. Also in the same period was Elijah.
 Along with photos of Mary forwarded a letter to the editor, before it is sent to all possible instances:

Читать дальше... 
Hello. I am writing to you for help, but not for himself but for those who ask for himself unable to.

Within a few months with my child I am on treatment and on the advisory supervision of DGB № 1. By necessity closely adjoined to the hospital life, I discovered the problem of child objectors who come from orphanages in the hospital. Total abandonment, neglect of these children have made a painful impression on me, but the true horror caused a condition in which children are "heavy" - paralyzed, not talking, eating through a tube.
Children are scared exhausted. Even exhausted - many represent a simple skeletons covered with skin - too small for his physical age. Trying to opportunities to visit them and bring them diapers and other hygiene items, which often is not enough, I noticed that getting only the most basic hospital food - sparse soups, mashed potatoes and porridge with water - the children manage to significantly - ie . visible to the eye - to gain weight.

I also learned that all children have infected me with their terrible state, came to the hospital from the same place - DDI № 4 (Pavlovsk). Then my suspicions have arisen, which in reality was afraid to believe - really children, helpless orphan patients, entirely dependent on those nagging them the state can not feed the banal? House, typing on the internet "Pavlovsky orphanage № 4", I found that the agency regularly gets involved in scandals, and most recently the children wrote a collective letter to the President complained that they are bad and little food. My worst suspicions were confirmed.
The last straw for me was meeting with the boy Ilya reached the 10 years (see photo). When I first saw him, I felt sick - something similar to this I had only seen in movies about the war, when they showed concentration camp prisoners. When Elijah went to the hospital, he was so weak that he could not eat by yourself (in the nose was a tip for feeding) and had difficulty breathing. But then his condition improved, the probe was removed and he was eating with a spoon - I saw how he ate - greedily swallowing the limited amount of food, which allowed him to give due to its degeneration. And ... well!
No matter how cynical it sounds, but the picture is a little Ilya recovered compared to how he looked when he entered the hospital. Now he has been discharged and I am very worried that he would soon again be on the verge of death. I hope my letter will be given a publicity. I just hope other people who might watch it, will not remain indifferent and the same will be treated in different instances.

Karabanov Maria Vladimirovna.

To our knowledge, only in 2010 in a boarding school there were 80 inspections, 4 of them - prosecutors. The inspectors have not found very serious violations, sufficient to dismiss a director or a criminal investigation. Last check turned to the Director of DDI № 4 Galina Ivanovna Plemyannikovoy - reprimand, but it was caused by a letter from orphanages President Dmitry Medvedev last October:

Letter to President Dmitry Medvedev
October 2010

Dmitry A.!
You are drawn orphanage № 4 Pavlovsk.

We were badly fed. Cook, deputy director Dadonova TG and Director Plemyannikova GI steal food. In the food are food waste. We at the orphanage only 4 cases in 553 children.
We (older folks) are in a rehabilitation unit in the first case. Rehabilitation of the closed type. Children work janitors, kitchen, wash. Pay is 500 rubles. When we want to go to the store with a tutor, write a statement - that we want to afford. This application is considered by the administration. Purchase of personal items is prohibited. Passports and money we do not give out your hands. In the city itself does not exit. Although we were 20-24. In the rehabilitation department of us are going to hold up to 40 years. Administration of feeds for our money. Children work seven days a week, hauling heavy containers of food. Children are almost nowhere to move.
When the check arrives (Committee on Social Protection and the Prosecutor's Office), the administration begins to corrupt that we are fine. That's not true. We know what happens. Children wash their toilets at night, cleaners we have not. We have already returned and the prosecutor's office and the Committee on Social Protection - all useless. At the orphanage disorder. When we come to the sponsors and make money, the director takes the money in his pocket. Nurse in the second group of the first body Antonova, NN as stealing food, comes to work drunk, smoking in the toilet at night.
When we turn to a committee or prosecutor, the Director is threatening us (the procedure simply pricks, sent to a mental hospital). All children are maltreated.
We will be glad if you take action. Because it does not matter. Thank you very much and all the best.

We are: Vladimir A. Fedorov, Figurin Viktor Vladimirovich, Yankovenko Sergey, Yuri V. Merchant, Milischenya Alexander E. Mikhailov, Matthew A., Antonov, Valentin Smirnov, Victor V. Orlov, Vadim, and others.
Letter sent volunteer Simon Oganesyan.

January 20 at an orphanage boarding № 4 again raided prosecutors began a fresh review. Its outcome promises to announce on Monday. But the statements that "everything is wrong, as set out in these letters" and quote them in the media, already the chairman of the Committee on Social Policy of St. Petersburg Alexander Rzhanenkov, Ombudsman for Children in St. Petersburg, Svetlana Agapitova and Commissioner for Children's Rights under the President Minister Pavel Astakhov.
"New" is conducting its own investigation, the results of which will publish in one of the upcoming issues.

Nina PETLYANOVA http://novayagazeta.livejournal.com/294068.html
Миниатюры
Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: b4f8c181.jpg
Просмотров: 254
Размер:	50.3 Кб
ID:	1102122  

Евгений вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 5 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Евгений за это полезное сообщение:
K-Maler (22.01.2011), luka77 (23.01.2011), spigo (26.01.2011), Вивьен (28.01.2011), Кирилл Сызранский (26.01.2011)
Старый 22.01.2011, 10:43 Язык оригинала: Русский       #2
Гуру

Цитата:
«New" conducting its own investigation, whose results will publish in one of the upcoming issues.
Good luck in the investigation ... maybe even one boy to help ...

------------------------------------------

Site of the newspaper http://www.novayagazeta.ru/
Миниатюры
Название: logo.gif
Просмотров: 277
Размер:	1.9 Кб
ID:	1102132   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Просмотров: 299
ID:	1102142  

Эти 4 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Евгений за это полезное сообщение:
K-Maler (22.01.2011), luka77 (23.01.2011), spigo (26.01.2011), Кирилл Сызранский (26.01.2011)
Старый 23.01.2011, 21:27 Язык оригинала: Русский       #3
Старожил

Поблагодарили 953 раз(а) в 370 сообщениях

No words at all.

And on TV right now - how well we prepare for the Olympics.

Сергей Дородный вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Сергей Дородный за это полезное сообщение:
Евгений (24.01.2011)
Старый 24.01.2011, 08:01 Язык оригинала: Русский       #4
Гуру

PETERSBURG, January 21. Authorized the Presidential Council on Child Rights Pavel Astakhov personally will check into a boarding house at Pavlovsk, where the other day the scandal broke.
Decided to organize an inspection in connection with an active discussion in the media and Internet pictures pupil boarding school № 4 Pavlovsk, and numerous appeals of citizens and public organizations on the situation in child care and on behalf of Russian President Dmitry Medvedev.
25 January Ombudsman for Children Astakhov will fly to St. - Petersburg to inspect a child care institution.
During his visit to the region Pavel Astakhov hold meetings with social agencies and social organizations of the city, will meet with St. Petersburg Governor Valentina Matvienko and the city prosecutor Sergei Zaitsev.
According to the press service of the Commissioner of the Presidential on the Rights of the Child, Astakhov, had already sent a telegram to the governor and the prosecutor of St. Petersburg with a request "to fix problems in the home-boarding, to take action the prosecutor's response, to identify and punish those responsible for the situation arose."
Pavel Astakhov said that already has enough information on this institution and the results of it audits. A new ametrialy it will provide for the establishment of Ombudsman for Children in St. Petersburg, Svetlana Agapitova.
The Commissioner will present the final conclusions of the Russian president's special report.
As previously reported Rosbalt around the orphanage № 4 in Pavlovsk, where children brought in with signs of degeneration, a scandal erupted. In-house boarding № 4 live five hundred children with mental retardation.
Peterburzhenka Maria Karabanov, which in City Children's Hospital № 1 met the youngest patients from the orphanage № 4 in Pavlovsk, complained to the media: "Children are terribly exhausted - skeletons covered with skin. A receiving hospital food - sparse soups, mashed potatoes and porridge on the water - manage in front of gaining weight. " "Is there not being fed?" - Asks the woman ..............
http://www.rosbalt.ru/2011/01/21/810872.html

Добавлено через 6 минут
In-house boarding № 4 live five hundred children with mentally challenged, writes "KP". All this is not the food, and health of children, justified by the orphanage staff.
"They have an organic lesion of the central nervous system, the guys really delivered in poor condition, some do not eat alone - explains the social worker at Children's Hospital Irina Skurlov. - It's a disease. We somehow got used to such patients, and layman it seems - the horror. "
---------------------------------------------
We add that one of the offices of the orphanage № 4 patronizes charitable organization "Perspectives". "The problem is not only in food, - the coordinator of the" Perspectives on Foreign Relations Natalia Limin. - Boarding House № 4 - closed institution. By law, trustees of the function performs the director. I think power is concentrated in the hands of one leader. "
http://www.rosbalt.ru/2011/01/18/809692.html
-----------------------------------------------
In boarding school is not enough .. 150 employees, and they pressed volunteer organizations .. do not give a clear steal.
--------------------------------------------------
1 "...... We somehow got used to these patients .. " no comment. (EA)

Добавлено через 5 часов 32 минуты
Critical overpopulation

Volunteers hopelessness students Pawlowski orphanage too conspicuous.
- The problem is that children are deprived of any hope for rehabilitation, - the correspondent of Komsomolskaya Pravda in one of the organizations whose employees work here. - Yes, they are difficult, with the disease, but not hopeless. Capable guys a lot, they are teachable and can become full members of society. In boarding school virtually no socialization.
Health Standards in the institutions of this type should be no more than three hundred people. Optimal capacity - sixty pupils. And in a boarding school № 4 550 children live! Nurse for very little money, according to the testimony of volunteers, "sutured. On each accounting for about ten or twelve guys behind which needs constant care - to change clothes, feed and communicate.

Читать дальше... 
- Kids who look like concentration camp victims, really heavy - confirm volunteers. - But their bodies, it seems, rejects the food is not due to illness. Any parent knows that kids often have to engage in some kind of game, to eat. Children in a boarding school for days lying in a bed without walking, due attention to adult entertainment. Do nurses have no time, and the kids really start to feel like "vegetables".
 Comments of experts

"This is a problem of care"

St. Petersburg doctors are reluctant to comment on the situation in the Pavlovsk boarding. And certainly do not want their names mentioned: medical world is narrow, and the institution will probably be inspected. God forbid, to spoil relations with the boss, speaking ahead of him with bold statements.

But on condition of anonymity, we were able to talk with a neurologist, MD, a professor who regularly participate in such inspections.

- Certainly, the disease, in which the child can completely refuse to eat or not to take food there - he said. - It can even result in death. Therefore, requires hospitalization and serious treatment. But such states are rare. In boarding school, as far as I know, such cases are not isolated - in the hospital regularly come out with the children at the rate of depletion.

Personally, I have serious doubts about it: hardly state due exclusively to medical reasons. In my opinion, a boarding school there is a serious problem of caring for sick children. I do not think that there is brazenly steal food or specially adjusted children to malnutrition. Most likely, the staff just too lazy to bother. Do not eat a child - and right. Force feed him through a tube or by nutrient solutions seems reluctant. And when the pupil will be like from Buchenwald, you can shove in a hospital where he was more or less will return to normal.
But I stress - this is just my speculation. Similarly, the situation can be assessed only by those who will check the boarding school. I still offer to participate in the inspection were reported.
http://www.kp.ru/online/news/815656

Последний раз редактировалось Евгений; 24.01.2011 в 13:40. Причина: Добавлено сообщение
Эти 2 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Евгений за это полезное сообщение:
luka77 (26.01.2011), spigo (26.01.2011)
Старый 24.01.2011, 08:08 Язык оригинала: Русский       #5
Гуру

По умолчанию 10-year-old Ilya Duvakin .. from a Russian orphanage.

In-house boarding № 4 live five hundred children with mentally challenged, writes "KP". All this is not the food, and health of children, justified by the orphanage staff.
"They have an organic lesion of the central nervous system, the guys really delivered in poor condition, some do not eat alone - explains the social worker at Children's Hospital Irina Skurlov. - It's a disease. We somehow got used to such patients, and layman it seems - the horror. "
---------------------------------------------
We add that one of the offices of the orphanage № 4 patronizes charitable organization "Perspectives". "The problem is not only in food, - the coordinator of the" Perspectives on Foreign Relations Natalia Limin. - Boarding House № 4 - closed institution. By law, trustees of the function performs the director. I think power is concentrated in the hands of one leader. "
http://www.rosbalt.ru/2011/01/18/809692.html
-----------------------------------------------
In boarding school is not enough .. 150 employees, and they pressed volunteer organizations .. clear, do not give a steal.
"...... We somehow got used to these patients .. " no comment. (EA)

1.Na this picture 10-year-old Ilya Duvakin .. from a Russian orphanage ..
Миниатюры
Просмотров: 301
ID:	1104382  

Эти 3 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Евгений за это полезное сообщение:
luka77 (26.01.2011), spigo (26.01.2011), Кирилл Сызранский (26.01.2011)
Старый 24.01.2011, 13:40 Язык оригинала: Русский       #6
Гуру

Critical overpopulation

Volunteers hopelessness students Pawlowski orphanage too conspicuous.
- The problem is that children are deprived of any hope for rehabilitation, - the correspondent of Komsomolskaya Pravda in one of the organizations whose employees work here. - Yes, they are difficult, with the disease, but not hopeless. Capable guys a lot, they are teachable and can become full members of society. In boarding school virtually no socialization.
Health Standards in the institutions of this type should be no more than three hundred people. Optimal capacity - sixty pupils. And in a boarding school № 4 550 children live! Nurse for very little money, according to the testimony of volunteers, "sutured. On each accounting for about ten or twelve guys behind which needs constant care - to change clothes, feed and communicate.

Читать дальше... 
- Kids who look like concentration camp victims, really heavy - confirm volunteers. - But their bodies, it seems, rejects the food is not due to illness. Any parent knows that kids often have to engage in some kind of game, to eat. Children in a boarding school for days lying in a bed without walking, due attention to adult entertainment. Do nurses have no time, and the kids really start to feel like "vegetables".
 Comments of experts

"This is a problem of care"

St. Petersburg doctors are reluctant to comment on the situation in the Pavlovsk boarding. And certainly do not want their names mentioned: medical world is narrow, and the institution will probably be inspected. God forbid, to spoil relations with the boss, speaking ahead of him with bold statements.

But on condition of anonymity, we were able to talk with a neurologist, MD, a professor who regularly participate in such inspections.

- Certainly, the disease, in which the child can completely refuse to eat or not to take food there - he said. - It can even result in death. Therefore, requires hospitalization and serious treatment. But such states are rare. In boarding school, as far as I know, such cases are not isolated - in the hospital regularly come out with the children at the rate of depletion.

Personally, I have serious doubts about it: hardly state due exclusively to medical reasons. In my opinion, a boarding school there is a serious problem of caring for sick children. I do not think that there is brazenly steal food or specially adjusted children to malnutrition. Most likely, the staff just too lazy to bother. Do not eat a child - and right. Force feed him through a tube or by nutrient solutions seems reluctant. And when the pupil will be like from Buchenwald, you can shove in a hospital where he was more or less will return to normal.
But I stress - this is just my speculation. Similarly, the situation can be assessed only by those who will check the boarding school. I still offer to participate in the inspection were reported.
http://www.kp.ru/online/news/815656
Миниатюры
Название: 372741.jpg
Просмотров: 274
Размер:	70.4 Кб
ID:	1104662  

luka77 (26.01.2011), spigo (26.01.2011), Кирилл Сызранский (26.01.2011), Сергей Дородный (27.01.2011)
Старый 26.01.2011, 01:13 Язык оригинала: Русский       #7
Гуру

Поблагодарили 55,134 раз(а) в 24,142 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 133
Отправить сообщение для Кирилл Сызранский с помощью Skype™

Цитата:
Сообщение от Eugene Посмотреть сообщение
10-year-old Ilya Duvakin
But the fate of St. Petersburg 6-year old Ivan Zavialova:
Dvadtsatikilogrammovaya block of ice (according to eyewitnesses, the size of a door) fell to a six-year Vanya Zavialova from a height of five-story building. He has not played under the roof of the building was not standing beside him, even two minutes. A boy with his grandmother heading to the clinic for help for kindergarten. Mature woman and child at around 11.30 am came out of the house and walked to the cleared walkway along the house. Another way, free from snow, was not here. And this - is very dangerous - a site before the accident no one bothered to fence.

Кирилл Сызранский вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 4 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Кирилл Сызранский за это полезное сообщение:
spigo (26.01.2011), Вивьен (28.01.2011), Евгений (27.01.2011), Сергей Дородный (27.01.2011)
Старый 26.01.2011, 08:39 Язык оригинала: Русский       #8
Гуру

You could see this only in a movie about concentration camps or in the museum of Auschwitz-Birkenau. But it is happening today in the suburbs of St. Petersburg

Officially
According to the St. Petersburg Committee on sotspolitike for the maintenance of a disabled child in the orphanage-boarding from the budget now stands 25,5 thousand rubles a month. Of these, about 200 rubles each day is spent on food pupil. In general, at the expense of the money covers all items of expenditure: maintenance of buildings, purchase of medicines, staff salaries, etc., except for purchases of medical equipment and repairs.

From orphanage near St. Petersburg in the hospital brought in dystrophic. Adults, professionals shrug: such a diagnosis. Helplessness, bordering the inhumanity, are showing: the boarding staff, officials responsible for it, doctors and subordinate to these officials, prosecutors, record violations and nothing changes in the situation, children's ombudsmen ... And those who are trying to fight - mothers of seriously ill children and volunteers charitable organizations, "interested persons" announce "who understands nothing provocateurs" and "enemies of the orphanage."

On the verge of

Svetlana Lomakina with a 3-year-old son Artem hit the Children's City Hospital № 1 at the end of last year. Then in the same hospital from the orphanage № 4 (DDI number 4) for children with mental development in the suburbs of St. Petersburg - Pavlovsk, brought 4-year-old Nastya. It was this girl Svetlana (doctor, a mother of three children) in April is trying to adopt.

- When I saw the baby in the hospital, she was very exhausted, - says Svetlana. - In the summer baby looked fine, but here - skeletons. I do not have accurate data, I judge by appearance, I think, in December, she weighed no more than 8 kilograms.

- Orphans lying on the floor above - they always put separately - continues Lomakin. - I, like other mothers, often went to Nastya to the House to change diapers, feed, sit with her (to take care of orphans and "refuseniks" in the VSD number 1 to help volunteers and compassionate parents. - NP). Next to the cribs we saw the same thin children: 11-year-old George and 10-year-old Sergei - the type of kilograms of 10, seven-year old Ksenia - 8 pounds (names do not call for ethical reasons. - NP). But most of all we were struck ten Ilya Duvakov (name and surname of the child named Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation. - NP).

Photo of a boy sent to the editors of Novaya Gazeta and a few other media mother of two children, Maria Karabanov. And with it a letter sent to all authorities peterburzhenkoy: "I appeal for help, not for himself but for those who ask for himself unable to ...
Читать дальше... 
For several months I have with my child was treated in the VSD number 1 ... closely adjoined to the hospital life, discovered the problem of child objectors who come to the hospital from orphanages. Their total neglect has made me a painful impression, but the true horror caused a condition in which children are hard ... they terribly exhausted, depleted, many are skeletons covered with skin, too small for his age. I learned that all children have infected me with his terrible condition, came from the same place - DDI number 4 in Pavlovsk ... Then my suspicions have arisen, in which the terrible reality to believe - really sick helpless orphans, entirely dependent on those someone nagging them the state can not feed the banal? The last straw was meeting with Ilya. When I first saw him, I felt bad - something like that I had only seen in movies about the war, which showed the concentration camp prisoners. When the boy was taken to hospital, he was so weak that he could not eat by yourself (in the nose was a tip for feeding) and had difficulty breathing. But then his condition improved, he ate with spoons, I've seen - greedily swallowing the limited amount of food, which allowed him to give due dystrophy. And ... well! No matter how cynical it sounds, but the picture is a little Ilya recovered compared with the way the look on admission to hospital. Now he has been discharged, and I am very worried that he would soon again be on the verge of death ... "

Ilya Duvakova hospitalized in serious condition in the VSD number 1 of Pavlovian boarding November 26, 2010 and was discharged in a satisfactory 13 January 2010. "New" managed to find a volunteer NGO "Our Children" Catherine Kalizhskuyu caring for the boy in the hospital.

- The first day a nurse tried to feed Elijah through the probe, but to no avail - all the food comes back - says Catherine. - On the second day we started feeding him with a spoon. It is not easy. Immediately the whole batch to give not: no more than 2-3 tablespoons of broth or oatmeal and 1-2 tablespoons of tea or water and wait 20-30 minutes. Then another 2-3 tablespoons ...

In the experience of volunteers, even in a hospital where such patients do not happen simultaneously over a decade, rarely a nurse or nurse can spend so much time on one. In boarding school is much more difficult. Just a DDI number 4 today live 553 disabled children. For 12-15 students in each group, which accounts for (by the state!) 1 nurse and a teacher, in some groups because of personnel shortage of educators do not.

- First, - sighs Catherine - Ilya constantly sleeping or lying motionless, even to sit down but could not. Then he began to take a ball, clutching it in his hands. Later, we seated him in pads and playing dice ... Before you leave, I helped doctor to weigh the child - nearly 13 kg, and when you receive - we are a doctor looking at a map - about 11 ...

- Back in the fall Ilya went to strollers, play in the playroom, sitting in a chair, we have taught him - he was holding a spoon - recalls a volunteer charitable organization "Plantain" Olga, Custodian Duvakova in an orphanage. - Who is the photo by those who knew Ilya know it is difficult ...

Closed for chickenpox

His first published photos of the boy on the Internet has caused shock and outrage: "Fascists," "fire", to "punish", "on trial". St. Petersburg officials the next morning made a rebuttal:

- Condition of the child due to a serious diagnosis - explained chairman of the Committee on Urban sotspolitike Alexander Rzhanenkov - rather than the extreme exhaustion from malnutrition. Boarding school provides first aid and health-social care, good enough to get commentary from the experts.

I called the orphanage. However, not so much agree with the director of DDI № 4 Galina Plemyannikovoy about the meeting - to hear it could not. Instead, the director replied Secretary:

- Come to us can not - in a boarding quarantine of chickenpox, and lead all the conversations with the Committee on sotspolitike.

Returned to the committee. Met fully equipped:

- On January 20 at DDI number 4 - prosecutor's check. Wait for the outcome. Press exit to the boarding school to organize after 6 February, when the quarantine is over, - promised spokeswoman Catherine Mayboroda.

The same day, the orphanage staff member admitted Svetlana Agapitovoy, Ombudsman for Children in St. Petersburg. After this Agapitova said: "Picture a boy frightens a person who is not familiar with the situation ... the little patients in this state in the DDI number 4 is not one and not two. Only in this department there are about a hundred ... Ilya - not the most urgent case ... But to say that his condition - the result of poor feeding and care, there are no grounds. The fact that there are violations in a boarding school, evidenced by all the previous inspection, the Ombudsman agreed, but wondered: Is not the whole story the next stage of conflict management institutions with volunteers? "

A Commissioner for Children's Rights under the President of the Russian Federation Pavel Astakhov even doubted: "The scandal surrounding the orphanage - a manifestation of the conflict between his leadership and charitable foundations.

Correct idea immediately caught Galina Plemyannikova, in a single comment nodding toward opponents: "slander boarding!»
Миниатюры
Название: Илья Дуваков. Август 2009 года.jpg
Просмотров: 376
Размер:	211.7 Кб
ID:	1107012   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: Илья Дуваков, декабрь 2010 г.jpg
Просмотров: 397
Размер:	81.4 Кб
ID:	1107022   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: Директор ДДИ № 4 Галина Племянникова.jpg
Просмотров: 318
Размер:	84.0 Кб
ID:	1107032  

spigo (26.01.2011), Вивьен (28.01.2011), Кирилл Сызранский (26.01.2011), Сергей Дородный (27.01.2011)
Ответ