Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > English forum > Art Kaleidoscope
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Art Kaleidoscope Interesting and relevant information about art. Discuss general art issues and any topics not covered in other forums. It’s only about art — love, politics, sports, hobbies etc. are discussed in “Chatter”.

Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 14.11.2011, 15:07 Язык оригинала: Русский       #1
Пользователь

Поблагодарили 48 раз(а) в 22 сообщениях
По умолчанию What is your concept? Or Crusade in Contemporary Art.

It was in 2010. Then our CF Art Group worked on the project "ONE PERFECT DOG." After a series of works "Corridor of Doom. The Matrix "we Denis Saunin (artist group) decided to develop the theme of fate in a full exhibition project. After three months, half the work was completed, and many can be understood by looking at our site. Then we decided to contact with a number of critics, to show them what turned out and listen to their opinions and advice.
   Any artist knows how important the support of a professional, even if you yourself believe in unconditional brilliance of his craft (without this confidence can be no forward movement).
Art historians and people brought up in one form or another responded to our requests. It turned out that all responses can be sorted into two groups.
   The first group with pleasure and knowledge of the case made out by Dennis and especially painting have found in them a mixture of metaphysics-so the author's manner of writing and so and so. Variations on this theme were different and the combination of names, as a rule, not the same. Denis was taken aback. He had never heard of these artists and with evident pleasure, digging on the internet and admired the works of "precursors".
The second group of critics, with varying degrees of delicacy alluded to the fact that even though it works fine, but still present, contemporary art can be seen in certain places, for example, the Winery.
   However, this did not bother us, since both the winery and other exhibition venues and events we attend with a fair regularity; accept something, but something is not quite ours. But what united all art - is a desire to know what the concept in the art group. To clarify our vision like everything.
Frankly, this simple and obvious question now before us was the first time. What a concept we have?
   Before that, everything was simple and clear. It was clear that we want to say how to do and how great is that now began to receive and soon in all its glory will be before the audience. Yes, but what we do with the concept?
   And if so ask professionals who have dedicated their lives to art, so all those who are working right now, who worked before us, and went down in history, all had their own concept ... They surely outright and without hesitation to answer any of this simple and natural question - what is your concept?
Indeed, I reasoned. It's obvious. There are historical parallels. Even during the first Crusade, Pope Urban II made his famous proclamation. And any crusader to the question of why he goes to the Holy Land, could clearly answer the words of his impassioned sermons.
   Work stopped. From the experience of reading art history articles and press releases, we realized that the concept should be written cleverly, flowery and yet not quite clear to the uninitiated.
... Look-mail! - I cried on the phone to David - well, how? Denis, loving and so brevity of the case, read the next version of the concept and said nothing. Yes I have and he knew it was not then, and again took up the job.
In a fruitless search for our concept of a month passed. We sadly looked at each other.
   My wife offered to go through innovative: try to find articles, famous for its sophisticated, Art Magazine (Arts Journal), cut into suitable and dock us apart.
   It was not able to do. Authors Art Magazine as overseas songbird twittering on his own, maybe they can understand language. Maybe there was even a lot of sense, but it's pure art carefree singing had nothing to do with our earthly affairs.
   Then Dennis came up with quite a sensible idea - learn from the experience of internationally recognized and venerable maestro. In the fund under Catherine, Russia, France exhibited exhibition Fabrice Iber "Immortals." We carefully went through all the rooms, and studied art masters. Particular attention was attracted by a signature and an explanation for the works. Something we were to carry in your pocket-book. Already at the exit to see the reception photocopied leaflets with the words "from the author," we ran like vultures on their prey. On pieces of paper it was written: «I set myself the task to show and prove our ability to imagine, as a hypothesis, all variants of their own behavior and its consequences. As if the melting of ice or a glacier descent expose the archeology of our personal history and desires. I do this in order to bring to life other types of the future - time travel or immortality. In this journey to Russia, I would like to submit a freedom of invention, the opportunity to live and survive, which I described above .... »
   Now it's gone. We took one of our initial version of the concept and ran it through Google translator for English and then back into the Russian language. It turned out beautifully. It became clear that we are slowly into the global level.
   To permanently ensure success, we decided to go to the sanctuary of Contemporary Art at winery and compare our version with the standard in the first gallery.
   The bright sun. My soul was calm and well ...
   The first thing that caught my eye was Gallery "RIDZHINABERLOGA" [/URL]
   Tell me how to live on now ...
 ... And what is your concept?

George Mamin (curator)
www.cfart.net

Последний раз редактировалось georg mamin; 14.11.2011 в 15:38.
georg mamin вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 7 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо georg mamin за это полезное сообщение:
artcol (14.11.2011), K-Maler (15.11.2011), Masikmak (15.11.2011), Seriy (14.11.2011), Люси (14.11.2011), Пелагея Ларина (14.11.2011), Прохожий (14.11.2011)
Старый 14.11.2011, 17:02 Язык оригинала: Русский       #2
Гуру

Поблагодарили 55,134 раз(а) в 24,142 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 133
Отправить сообщение для Кирилл Сызранский с помощью Skype™

Цитата:
Сообщение от georg mamin Посмотреть сообщение

George Mamin (curator)

www.cfart.net
And on this site just shows the work of Denis Saunin?

Кирилл Сызранский вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 14.11.2011, 19:58 Язык оригинала: Русский       #3
Пользователь

Yes Cyril, a joint project where the artist is Denis and I am the curator.

Sincerely George Mum.

Старый 14.11.2011, 20:18 Язык оригинала: Русский       #4
Гуру

Поблагодарили 6,613 раз(а) в 2,177 сообщениях

I liked your site and text.
Works like less, which means mixed media 180 to 180 cm-it prints?

Aviator glasses and a white scarf with a teddy bear is a direct borrowing or direct use of living authors are not accepted.
Here you have the original aviator with a bear.
Миниатюры
Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: Low%20Flight%20(Medium).jpg
Просмотров: 167
Размер:	61.7 Кб
ID:	1438022  

Seriy вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 14.11.2011, 20:36 Язык оригинала: Русский       #5
Гуру

Цитата:
Сообщение от georg mamin; 1847361"
artist Denis
It is strange that he was surprised by this :
Цитата:
... found them in a mixture of metaphysics -so the author's manner of writing and so and so . Variations on this theme were different and the combination of names, as a rule, not the same. Denis was taken aback. He had never heard of these artists and with evident pleasure, digging on the internet and admired the works of "precursors ».

Старый 14.11.2011, 20:54 Язык оригинала: Русский       #6
Пользователь

History of painting "Wayfarer " is interesting. It was created on the basis of another rider from the previous works of Denis in http://saunin-dn.narod.ru/painting.html Wayfarer depicts a man in the middle of life. I wanted it to be , as it were at a crossroads and not sure in the future ( as in the previous picture, in any case , I had a feeling )) - I had a period of depression. But Denis was copying a picture over and over again and it became more and more optimistic with a quiet inner strength. This work helped me get rid of depression and turned the course of life.

Старый 14.11.2011, 21:18 Язык оригинала: Русский       #7
Гуру

Well, similar thoughts may occur to different people, you remember, as a hero all night writing a new poem , completed , and only in the morning remembered that before he wrote this poem is A. Pushkin?
Online people like me work more , have integrity and style.
Good luck to you both !

Старый 14.11.2011, 21:51 Язык оригинала: Русский       #8
Гуру

Цитата:
Сообщение от Seriy Посмотреть сообщение
aviator glasses and a white scarf with a teddy bear
I'm on the site of such work is not seen.
Motorcyclist in aviation helmets and goggles already seen two, separately saw a teddy bear, but bear with aviator and - not found.

Старый 14.11.2011, 22:03 Язык оригинала: Русский       #9
Гуру

Поблагодарили 6,509 раз(а) в 3,007 сообщениях
Отправить сообщение для artcol с помощью Skype™

I liked the light-boxes (for e-sold).
And the next series of papers (also sold) - but less.

artcol вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 14.11.2011, 22:50 Язык оригинала: Русский       #10
Гуру

Cyril Syzran, I did not think of aviators and bears, but when I saw an old helmet, goggles and white scarf developing , he immediately remembered from this aviator . Are motorcyclists wear white scarves ? and in the following picture emerged and a teddy bear , compounding .
Pictures according to your mood , silence , cold expanse - assotsiiiruyutsya with the work of Nyssa , and Rockwell Kent .

Ответ